• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My dog's name is Shamrock. He is a sweet child who loves all.
He defends us from squirrels and people on his road.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I might go to bed.
Can someone read me a bedtime story please?
Speaking of pet names.. I have a dog and two cats.
I never got to choose the names, but I guess I can be okay with that.
My dog's name is decent at least, but my siblings decided on names so stupid with the two cats that.... sigh... Oh well, what can you do about it? :p
"And when stones younger than they should rightly be
rise from places where no man remembers they had been
so the seal of times long forgotten has slipped free
and knights and terrors shall wage war again." -Unknown

The fire at the heart of the temple crackled with a particular meaning at this hour, almost bringing to mind the image of a brow furrowing in concern. On one hand the lengthy time that mankind had been sealed away offered potential opportunity. Perhaps they had forgotten about that time long ago. Attempting to pay them back for what they had done would be worthless at this point. Perhaps they had matured as a culture to the point that they could be reasoned with. On the other hand, there still remained the possibility that even after all this time, the Order had still remained at their vigil. Men could be reasoned with as a species, but the Order was beyond such. A violent collective of remorseless hunters that solely existed to wipe out anything other than themselves. The next few months would have to be managed carefully.

"I sense some concern from you, Master."

A lone servant stood cautious at the base of the shrine, pulling up the collar of their hood. Their claws clicked uncomfortably on the floor as they awaited an answer, a natural response to looking upon even a fragment of a greater creature. Still, their presence was not unwanted at this time. It would be necessary to arrange a few things in order to prevent the situation from spiraling too far out of control, so a convenient arrival such as this was fairly fortunate. There was no particular attention to ritual here beyond what the lesser themselves deemed worthwhile, really. If anything, quite the opposite. The unpredictable reactions were always the most entertaining.

. . .I dunno where to go from there. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
By the description, it seems to always be active. The only thing it gets by max ascending it is Quick cards getting a 10% boost(as opposed to 8% at base).

The Atlas outfit is avaible already, right? Maybe I should try getting the other two Mystic Code outfits.

Also, since we're on this topic, Gandr or Be Elegant for Kojiro? One boosts Quick card damage but the other increases his C.Star drop rate so both are useful for him.
Yeah, the outfit should be available. It's the one with glasses.

For Kojiro? Gandr or Imaginary Around. Kojiro wants the extra damage that both give, due to giving ATK as well as the boost. If you have good Crit Star generators with him, like Hassan, Atalante, Jack, etc, he can also use Gem Magecraft Antumbra to really boost his Crit damage.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"And when stones younger than they should rightly be
rise from places where no man remembers they had been
so the seal of times long forgotten has slipped free
and knights and terrors shall wage war again." -Unknown

The fire at the heart of the temple crackled with a particular meaning at this hour, almost bringing to mind the image of a brow furrowing in concern. On one hand the lengthy time that mankind had been sealed away offered potential opportunity. Perhaps they had forgotten about that time long ago. Attempting to pay them back for what they had done would be worthless at this point. Perhaps they had matured as a culture to the point that they could be reasoned with. On the other hand, there still remained the possibility that even after all this time, the Order had still remained at their vigil. Men could be reasoned with as a species, but the Order was beyond such. A violent collective of remorseless hunters that solely existed to wipe out anything other than themselves. The next few months would have to be managed carefully.

"I sense some concern from you, Master."

A lone servant stood cautious at the base of the shrine, pulling up the collar of their hood. Their claws clicked uncomfortably on the floor as they awaited an answer, a natural response to looking upon even a fragment of a greater creature. Still, their presence was not unwanted at this time. It would be necessary to arrange a few things in order to prevent the situation from spiraling too far out of control, so a convenient arrival such as this was fairly fortunate. There was no particular attention to ritual here beyond what the lesser themselves deemed worthwhile, really. If anything, quite the opposite. The unpredictable reactions were always the most entertaining.

. . .I dunno where to go from there. :p
That was amazing...

Seriously, I don't know what to say...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I sucessfully cleaned my pants, so here's my full thoughts of DBS130
-The animation steadily climbed to god tier as the episode progressed
-Jiren knows that going shirtless is the key to gain even more power
-Seeing MUI Goku not fully overwhelming Turbo Jiren was cool because that means that Goku can have stronger foes to fight in a possible Super sequel.
-BIG BUFF MEN PUNCHING EACH OTHER REALLY HARD IN A PLACE ON FIRE
-The visuals and coreography were amazing
-Even without aura, MUI Goku looks ****ing imposing. I'll need to give dis Mythra avi true silver hair to match that.
-Desperate Jiren going for the **** move
-Mah boi Goku getting a true rage boost
-That punch to the face was everything
-I was expecting the Ultra Drawback, but for a moment I thought it was Belmod pulling some sneaky hax
-"Oops, my hand slipped again"
-J U N A N A G O
-Calling it, the literally broken Goku with negative stamina values will go MUI for a single second to beat Jiren along with 17 and Frieza... and Hit who was hiding on his pocket dimension all this time.

D

Deleted member

I made a command where I summoned like 30 thousand something blocks of TNT underground to make a crater and I had to close my game.
ACT 2
I sucessfully cleaned my pants
Well at least I do not have to bring you back to diapers. :troll:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
It's never the nicest thing to see someone get banned for anything that isn't trolling.
Agreed.

I understand what happened, I agree with the decision, but yet I'll lament it. I wish we could've come to peace sooner.

-BIG BUFF MEN PUNCHING EACH OTHER REALLY HARD IN A PLACE ON FIRE
avi_fighting_flex_eyebrows.gif

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Is anyone else aware of this Ridley Rumor that @Z25 was referring to. If so let me in please.

Chrono.

Mexico aren't the only ones in on the DBS fever.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Is anyone else aware of this Ridley Rumor that @Z25 was referring to. If so let me in please.
All I know is literally what was said.

But I've heard that it exists from other places.

Now, the "Smash is a sequel because my dad works at Nintendo" one I got backstory on. Apparently there was a Reddit thread where someone pulled that line and mentioned everyone would think they were joking, but then it turns out they'd mentioned their dad being an exec at NOA several times in their post history and someone figured out who their dad was. So long story short that actually seems legit and we're living in a parody of reality.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Mexico aren't the only ones in on the DBS fever.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Real talk.

The whole DBS screening phenomenon is collectively one of the most amazing and awesome public events I've ever seen.

Okay but what if my cat's last name is Cat?
Is its first name Smelly?

That might get a pass.

Last edited:

Chrono.

A Distant Demon A Distant Demon is the one you wanna contact for that one but the abridged version is that Ryce (infamous Mahvel leaker) and Jon Cartwright are strongly hinting at Ridley being in the game.

But I'm probably misremembering stuff. Zeb knows the full story.
Real talk.

The whole DBS screening phenomenon is collectively one of the most amazing and awesome public events I've ever seen.
Yeah, like, jokes aside it's actually rather incredible seeing it.

I hope there's some footage of the big Mexico screening out there.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
A Distant Demon A Distant Demon is the one you wanna contact for that one but the abridged version is that Ryce (infamous Mahvel leaker) and Jon Cartwright are strongly hinting at Ridley being in the game.

But I'm probably misremembering stuff. Zeb knows the full story.

Yeah, like, jokes aside it's actually rather incredible seeing it.

I hope there's some footage of the big Mexico screening out there.
That's exciting! Yeah I'd love to hear the sources on that but that is the most exciting thing I've heard to date about this game.

First day back already hearing interesting things I haven't seen anywhere else. Thanks guys.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
But then I wouldn't be able to say "You're a cat, Nora Cat" and have it rhyme.

How will she know she's a cat if I don't tell her every other hour, Stoopid? How will she know?
Did you try turning the cat off and then on again?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The mayor of my city gave the audience a small video speech before showing Ep. 130 thanking us for our dedication and saying "the battle on the episode will have fighters whose power level is Over 9000"

lul

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Keep on using that and I blow up this whole patch of TNT to make a crater in the ground... :demon:
I mean.

That's presumably what it's there for.

So...

avi_fighting_flex.gif

Get your tickets to the gun show.

Did you try turning the cat off and then on again?
Funny story.

I've got The IT Crowd on repeat on my work laptop to trick it into staying unlocked.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
super-saying
:laugh:

But then I wouldn't be able to say "You're a cat, Nora Cat" and have it rhyme.

How will she know she's a cat if I don't tell her every other hour, Stoopid? How will she know?
Is it really rhyming when it's the exact same word though? :thinking:

Do you really want me to admit the cats names that SHOULD OF GOTTEN A BETTER NAME?
Only if you want to and are comfortable with it.

?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Hello?! Tell me!
check the first post of the ridley thread. I did a short little write io in a spoiler tag. It's not perfect, but it's serviceable

unfortinatelt, tweets are deleted so yoi kust have to trust me that jonneh made the tweets lol
:061:

Last edited:

Chrono.

check the first post of the ridley thread. I did a short little write io in a spoiler tag. It's not perfect, but it's serviceable

unfortinatelt, tweets are deleted so yoi kust have to trust me that jonneh made the tweets lol
:061:
But can we trust you to spellcheck? Can we?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom