• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
That was no Dragon Ball Super, son. It was just a pure DB/DBZ-tier climax episode.

Also the NEP is exactly how I wanted it to be in my wildest dreams, except I used to picture Vegetto in my head instead of Goku, "carrying" 17 and Frieza through an heated epic fight as he wanted them to get the win, proud of how far they had come, how much they had progressed as people and fighters.

I'm happy that somehow they overcome their streak of bad writing and didn't need Vegetto to get the hype rolling.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
check the first post of the ridley thread. I did a short little write io in a spoiler tag. It's not perfect, but it's serviceable

unfortinatelt, tweets are deleted so yoi kust have to trust me that jonneh made the tweets lol
:061:
That's pretty exciting stuff. Where is the stuff Ryce said?

D

Deleted member

OKAY I FIXED IT... BAAH
Only if you want to and are comfortable with it.
Okay, I guess so.
About a year or two ago....
So we all had to pick a name for the first cat, and I wanted to name it something nice.. like "Pumpkin" or something, because of it's orange color.
But the name that ended up being chosen was "Tito". I thought that was a horrible idea so I said why. Eventaully everyone settled on something and the name that was settled was something just as bad, "BB8".
And of course our next cat was named off of something Star Wars as well, which was "Niima". Based off the Niima Outpost from the Force Awakens, if you have no idea what Niima is.
I like Star Wars, but I am not a fan. I would definitely not name my cat based off something from that.

Well I am used to it so there is no point in changing the name, but I wish we chose a better name. Next time I get a pet, no Star Wars names.
Edit: At least my dog is not named after something off of Star Wars. :p
I mean.

That's presumably what it's there for.

So...

View attachment 138980

Get your tickets to the gun show.
If you say so..

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

If Ridley does indeed Happen™, this site will never work again.
And then we will only be able to thank our new Lord and Savior for releasing us from this hell hole.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Okay, I guess so.
About a year or two ago....
So we all had to pick a name for the first cat, and I wanted to name it something nice.. like "Pumpkin" or something, because of it's orange color.
But the name that ended up being chosen was "Tito". I thought that was a horrible idea so I said why. Eventaully everyone settled on something and the name that was settled was something just as bad, "BB8".
And of course our next cat was named off of something Star Wars as well, which was "Niima". Based off the Niima Outpost from the Force Awakens, if you have no idea what Niima is.
BB8... for a dog name...

Wow...

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779

Chrono.

You know what I'm gonna suggest this now.

If Ridley happens, Smashboards should have a Ridleyboards theme for a full 24 hours.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Mythra Mythra @Blue Hunter Z
So Mythra... remember how you said to me you need to save when doing Godfrey quest? well... I didn't encounter any crash/ load loop at all... probably because I didn't get defeated or anything since I'm lv 99.

But guess what? I actually got game loading loop on Zenobia's... here's why...
With that out of the way I will do Godfrey and Zenobia's quest review as well.

The villain's debut is a bit stupid... I mean him... if he's doing scummy things then why would he tell Godfrey to meet his victim?
And technically this quest wouldn't have happen because my crew is already lv 99.... lol

Skip travel isn't a big deal... it was later Tantal part that yeah... when you save those Tantal people (Even I already defeated those monsters) you will have a bit awkward long loading... I don't know why but... it's there... so yeah, my complaint on XC2's loading time is too long was right...
Despite this isn't Blade obtain Blade quests, this quest's ending was also predictable... but not too bad like the Blade obtain Blade quests...

So overall I give Godfrey's quest 6.5/10.... I hope they can fix Blade quest's loading times....

Like I said, you will love Zenobia if you got her later or when you already have a decent progress... and you will hate her if you got her at first...

Once I break all the deals and deal with that monster... first time they won't let you kill the monster... and second time... ifyou can lure the monster away from the poison spring... so yeah I didn't do that so I died even when I was at lv 99.... and then for some reason it was in the loading screen for a long time.... the music was still going and going, it just load in an unusual long period of time. Glad that I saved before dealing with that monster though, so I take it down again... and the ending was both funny and a bit of "welp..."

I give her quest 7/10.... again that glitch ruins it all for those who got her early in the game, don't rush to complete her affinity chart... until you got to over lv 70...

And even though I have never said this... but Zenobia is... probably my third favorite Blade now, even more than Pyra. Also when it comes to her personality I think she will be the perfect Blade to be in Smash Bros along with Rex, Pyra/Mythra... she is a Blade that likes to fight tougher enemies right? So I bet she will tag a long with Rex and try to fight against other Nintendo characters.

And no, compare to Pyra, Zenobia's design is completely fine and it won't get censorship, lol.

D

Deleted member

As always :p

Still a stupid name for a pet.

I mean, I named my dogs after a flower and a car, but at least, those can pass as actual names lol
I am glad you think it is stupid, because I would never name my cats off of Star Wars stuff.
I do not hate Star Wars, I am just not that much of a fan of it. I do have an older sibling that is a fan of Star Wars though, so.... mm hm.
@redfeatherraven
Say goodbye. :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If Ridley happens @Warchamp7 should kill the servers by himself, and then post a photo on Twitter of his computer on fire saying: "It was going to happen anyway"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Hello?! Tell me!
Is anyone else aware of this Ridley Rumor that Z25 Z25 was referring to. If so let me in please.
A Distant Demon A Distant Demon is the one you wanna contact for that one but the abridged version is that Ryce (infamous Mahvel leaker) and Jon Cartwright are strongly hinting at Ridley being in the game.

But I'm probably misremembering stuff. Zeb knows the full story.

Yeah, like, jokes aside it's actually rather incredible seeing it.

I hope there's some footage of the big Mexico screening out there.
check the first post of the ridley thread. I did a short little write io in a spoiler tag. It's not perfect, but it's serviceable

unfortinatelt, tweets are deleted so yoi kust have to trust me that jonneh made the tweets lol
:061:
pretty much what’s been said here. Jonneh clearly knew about this direct beforehand. I wonder if he actually has a trailer with Ridley in it. Probably not but he definitely has a source claiming this. The aces and captain toad and smash predictions were too spot on and coy for it to be a coincidence. I really hope it comes true and I wonder if Ridley really was in the trailer his source saw why cut him out? Sure Ridley is worth his own trailer but it’s odd this wouldn’t be a first thought. Regardless I hope it happens as it would be pretty nice but I’m not getting too hyped yet. If Ridley is in I can’t see him being in anything but an E3 trailer.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
That Ridley stuff has me hyped man. Any other secret rumors I havent heard about being kept back here in the Smash Illuminati?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
When saw the picture in my icon, I instantly though it was a picture me and praline praline get when we are trapped in a room together
Well since it looks like you changed it since you posted this I’m curious what it was.

I beat Star Allies' main story, some thoughts!
Music was great as always
Staff is absolutely bonkers, especially with other elements
I died a few times but only because I'm bad at the Friend Circle stuff for some reason
Lives are easy to get but go into triple digits, also the game saves your life and Star count now
Helpers make things a bit easy though boss fights were still pretty hectic
No beating around the bush, these mini games suck
Thoughts on spoilery stuff!
The Mage generals are cool but they're less cool than Susie and Taranza, same applies to the final boss, though it's hard to top Robobot's final boss
I didn't really like Hyness, his boss theme's the only good thing about him, though that's probably because he barely gets screentime or background other than being a cultist.
ALSO THE CREDIT SCENE SHOWED GALACTA KNIGHT GLOWING DESPITE HOW HE DIDN'T APPEAR IN THE GAME YET HOLY **** GALACTA CABLLERO ULTRA INSTINCO ROSAAAAAAAAA
Galacta Kniht is totally gonna be an eventual dream ally. I assume as will Dark Matter.

Chrono.

Idk about the Ridley stuff.

It's giving me flashbacks to the whole Liam Robertson/Shovel Knight and RogersBase/Inklings deal.

Boy those were a headache.

D

Deleted member

How is everyone doing? Here is one last photo of my Minecraft experience:
I have to say, the game is actually pretty fresh. I might not play it that much, but still.
If Ridley happens @Warchamp7 should kill the servers by himself, and then post a photo on Twitter of his computer on fire saying: "It was going to happen anyway"
That is actually not a bad idea, Mythra. :troll:
That Ridley stuff has me hyped man. Any other secret rumors I havent heard about being kept back here in the Smash Illuminati?
Opossum Opossum
You might have something to do with this! :troll:

Chrono.

Yo so apparently while Switch 5.0 wasn't a big update for the average player... It was a massive security update that added KASLR to the Kernel and revamped their cryptosystem and secure monitor.

If you have no idea what that means, I don't either. But basically according to hackers it could take years for Switch homebrew or modding to ever be a thing again.
Eww get that outta here.
Now I want it badly.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yo so apparently while Switch 5.0 wasn't a big update for the average player... It was a massive security update that added KASLR to the Kernel and revamped their cryptosystem and secure monitor.

If you have no idea what that means, I don't either. But basically according to hackers it could take years for Switch homebrew or modding to ever be a thing
Daaamn, good job Nintendo

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You guys do know that there was another Ridley “leak” right? Like one beyond Jonneh and Ryce.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mythra Mythra @Blue Hunter Z
So Mythra... remember how you said to me you need to save when doing Godfrey quest? well... I didn't encounter any crash/ load loop at all... probably because I didn't get defeated or anything since I'm lv 99.

But guess what? I actually got game loading loop on Zenobia's... here's why...
With that out of the way I will do Godfrey and Zenobia's quest review as well.

The villain's debut is a bit stupid... I mean him... if he's doing scummy things then why would he tell Godfrey to meet his victim?
And technically this quest wouldn't have happen because my crew is already lv 99.... lol

Skip travel isn't a big deal... it was later Tantal part that yeah... when you save those Tantal people (Even I already defeated those monsters) you will have a bit awkward long loading... I don't know why but... it's there... so yeah, my complaint on XC2's loading time is too long was right...
Despite this isn't Blade obtain Blade quests, this quest's ending was also predictable... but not too bad like the Blade obtain Blade quests...

So overall I give Godfrey's quest 6.5/10.... I hope they can fix Blade quest's loading times....

Like I said, you will love Zenobia if you got her later or when you already have a decent progress... and you will hate her if you got her at first...

Once I break all the deals and deal with that monster... first time they won't let you kill the monster... and second time... ifyou can lure the monster away from the poison spring... so yeah I didn't do that so I died even when I was at lv 99.... and then for some reason it was in the loading screen for a long time.... the music was still going and going, it just load in an unusual long period of time. Glad that I saved before dealing with that monster though, so I take it down again... and the ending was both funny and a bit of "welp..."

I give her quest 7/10.... again that glitch ruins it all for those who got her early in the game, don't rush to complete her affinity chart... until you got to over lv 70...

And even though I have never said this... but Zenobia is... probably my third favorite Blade now, even more than Pyra. Also when it comes to her personality I think she will be the perfect Blade to be in Smash Bros along with Rex, Pyra/Mythra... she is a Blade that likes to fight tougher enemies right? So I bet she will tag a long with Rex and try to fight against other Nintendo characters.

And no, compare to Pyra, Zenobia's design is completely fine and it won't get censorship, lol.
You still got the awful load times tho, I didn't get crashes, probably because I never abuse sleep mode.

This quest is a meme, I lost count of the amount of times Mr. Justice said "You idiot!"
At least there's heavy use of his Field Skills on this quest, however his Affinity Chart is still filled with useless stuff lol

I hated the seals but at least the battle was nice; I Full Bursted Thanatobeast on the first battle just to feel the anger of seeing the attack getting cut short thanks to the cutscene.
I didn't experiment the issue you had about the music going on and on after total defeat tho... and I died 6 times on this battle.
The behemoth had a buttload of HP and that was nice, my team AI was *** and they kept moving towards the toxic water despite I lured the beast away from it.

At least the ending was funny indeed.

Zenobia is a ****ing beast at S-S+ Trust.

Now imagine her and Mythra going full DBZ/S battle at Gormott for the lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom