• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I am regretting the idea of Watching 50 Shades of Grey

And I played some FFX-2 so I guess that I had a good day

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
50 Shades of Grey would be much better if it followed the book, and by followed the book, you know what I mean.
I will say, the book looks so much better than the movie.
Like the book is at least fun to read to see how bad it is. The movie just looks dull.

D

Deleted member

This is the most depressing pull I've ever done.
Screenshot_20180318-002918.png

It seems Kirei has cast aside black keys in favor of anchors
At least give me something, looking by that Ideal Holy King, that means Billy is already on the Story gacha so GIVE ME HIM.

Ivander

Smash Legend
This is the most depressing pull I've ever done.

At least give me something, looking by that Ideal Holy King, that means Billy is already on the Story gacha so GIVE ME HIM.
The fully powered Taiga CE is actually necessary if you want an opportunity for Lancer Cu to solo Berserker Cu.

Morbi

Scavenger
Now see, a bad name is like if you named your dog Dog.
That's the species ya dingus.
I have a cat named Meow Meow. I did NOT name him. He is a purebred Ragdoll Mink. The breeder named him "Oxford Blue" and to that end, I am not sure if that was better or worse than "Meow Meow." But yeah, so now I am stuck calling him Meow Meow because of the previous owners. I dread the day I have to go to the vet and call him Meow Meow with getting awkward looks.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
We all know the book is better than the movie. I went ahead and watch it for the hell of it plus hearing things so why not?

...easily see so many things wrong with the movie that made me hit a few triggers. And I don't even want to bring this movie up again lmao

D

Deleted member

The fully powered Taiga CE is actually necessary if you want an opportunity for Lancer Cu to solo Berserker Cu.
I mean, I didn't plan on having Cu solo him but now I'm tempted. Hmm...
What battle is Cu Alter? The very last one in America?
And why do I need With One Strike? Does he like to spam Protection from Arrows?

Still, that was only my second With One Strike.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well I'm a Brella main.

Don't need to aim when I can fire a shotgun at the forward ten feet. If I'm lucky I can hide like a ninny while my teammate beans you. Need to try out Undercover Brella a bit more, it shows promise in the realm of "I don't need to aim if I can hide and wildly react."

D

Deleted member

I might go to bed.
Can someone read me a bedtime story please?
Speaking of pet names.. I have a dog and two cats.
I never got to choose the names, but I guess I can be okay with that.
My dog's name is decent at least, but my siblings decided on names so stupid with the two cats that.... sigh... Oh well, what can you do about it? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well I'm a Brella main.
As a Dualie main, I don't like your style.

As a human being, I like your style because you are the shield.

I might go to bed.
Can someone read me a bedtime story please?
Speaking of pet names.. I have a dog and two cats.
I never got to choose the names, but I guess I can be okay with that.
My dog's name is decent at least, but my siblings decided on names so stupid with the two cats that.... sigh... Oh well, what can you do about it? :p
What are the names?

If you're not gonna post anything but a bunch of dots, just don't post anything.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
See there's a reason I don't play shooters. I can't aim for ****.

Like you know how there are people who for the life of them can't understand fighting games? That's me with shooters.

Give me a Halo and I'll find a way to self-destruct.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I mean, I didn't plan on having Cu solo him but now I'm tempted. Hmm...
What battle is Cu Alter? The very last one in America?
And why do I need With One Strike? Does he like to spam Protection from Arrows?

Still, that was only my second With One Strike.
It's just because he has Protection from Arrows. It's not as overpowered as Lancer Cu's, as Berserker Cu's PoA only avoids 2 attacks compared to 3. With One Strike gives Sure Hit, which bypasses Evasion. However, I don't know if Sure Hit lasts as long as compared to the full powered "With One Strike" that makes all of your attacks always hit.

Anyway, here is somebody Soloing Berserker Cu with Lancer Cu, using With One Strike and the Atlas Outfit Mystic Code(the one that gives you the skill that reduces cooldowns by 2).

To point out, this is a Memorial Quest and not the actual America battle, where he is weaker and has alot less health. Cu Alter is fought alone 3 separate times in 3 different parts(with each iteration getting more health, but nowhere near the amount the one has in the video) on the final mission before fighting the Demon God in the last part. So yeah, you do have 3 opportunities to Solo Berserker Cu with Lancer Cu on the final America mission.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
See, he could've went with more creative names.
Like Oscar.
Or Schnitzel.
Or *****.
Brat.
Frank.
Weenie.
I can do this until thesaurus.com runs out of ideas.
Red hot.
Showboat.
...Foot long.
Alright I'm out.

Now see this isn't how we make friends.
Shooty McBangBang has no place here.
How dare you.

Firstly, his name is Squirty McSplatSplat. And secondly, he's the most friendly and personable piece of equipment I own.

Come here, let him say hello.

If I'm lucky I can hide like a ninny while my teammate beans you.
I'm a dualie main, Cori.

They couldn't bean me if they brought the whole Busch's factory.

Brellas are fun though. Solid choice.

Like you know how there are people who for the life of them can't understand fighting games?
You rang?

D

Deleted member

My depression may not be over, but you guys are making an effort. Keep up the good work everyone. :)
As a Dualie main, I don't like your style.

As a human being, I like your style because you are the shield.

What are the names?
Uh.. I kind of do not want to tell anyone....

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
How dare you.

Firstly, his name is Squirty McSplatSplat. And secondly, he's the most friendly and personable piece of equipment I own.

Come here, let him say hello.
Look man I don't wanna talk about your **** again.
We've been over this.

You rang?
See it's not that hard.
You just need to learn the inputs, and some combos if the game is like that.
Oh also have a pocket main in case your main is either ****ty at a specific matchup or just a **** character in general.
Also maybe learn the pretzel input which you'll only have to do for one game in existence.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's just because he has Protection from Arrows. It's not as overpowered as Lancer Cu's, as Berserker Cu's PoA only avoids 2 attacks compared to 3. With One Strike gives Sure Hit, which bypasses Evasion. However, I don't know if Sure Hit lasts as long as compared to the full powered "With One Strike" that makes all of your attacks always hit.
By the description, it seems to always be active. The only thing it gets by max ascending it is Quick cards getting a 10% boost(as opposed to 8% at base).
Anyway, here is somebody Soloing Berserker Cu with Lancer Cu, using With One Strike and the Atlas Outfit Mystic Code(the one that gives you the skill that reduces cooldowns by 2).
The Atlas outfit is avaible already, right? Maybe I should try getting the other two Mystic Code outfits.

Also, since we're on this topic, Gandr or Be Elegant for Kojiro? One boosts Quick card damage but the other increases his C.Star drop rate so both are useful for him.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Speaking of names, I got to choose the names of my two dogs and it's surprising how accurate their names are after 10+ years.

The older one, Dahlia, was named after the flower. Fittingly, all she does these days is lay around and bathe in sunlight.

The younger one, Shelby, was named after the car. She's the one who always moves around and wants to play most of the time... until she run out of energy.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So while I'm trying to figure things out, I'm in the middle of planning to talk to a couple that I've been having issues with. Yes, I look at them as parents and love and respect them very much. But issues has been popping up from July to 3 weeks ago (I worked with both of them on the board towards the church) and I ended up resigning because I was very frustrated and realized I reached the point where I couldn't work with certain people on the board anymore.

I haven't really had a chance to talk to either of them other than a couple of times (one was bad timing, another was just to inform him that we need to talk) so since it's been awhile, I'm at the point where after having convos from several people that I need to sit down and talk with both of them. Let us have a heart to heart talk and solve everything. Overwise it could very well be a waste of time and that's my biggest fear: losing people I love as much as it sucks sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom