• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well have fun with the Lynel and Guardian spam that is the last 2/3s. Hope you brushed up on your archery.
guardians and lynels:
me with ancient arrows you get in chests:

1504998529741.png

Ivander

Smash Legend

And this month's Mythic Hero is Yune!
Thus continuing the Mythic Hero = New character train. Awesome.

Also, Blue seems to be the color I'll be going for, as I don't have any of the units from Blue. Greens another one I'll also go for, since I don't have either Yune or Kagero and Lewyn's always good for Special Spiral fodder.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Thus continuing the Mythic Hero = New character train. Awesome.

Also, Blue seems to be the color I'll be going for, as I don't have any of the units from Blue. Greens another one I'll also go for, since I don't have either Yune or Kagero and Lewyn's always good for Special Spiral fodder.
Nice character choice for the new Mythic Hero, but other than that, this banner is an easy skip. Nothing interests me from this banner.

Good, because I want to keep saving orbs for that potential SoV banner next month (assuming Conrad is in it).

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Whew. . .that's one college assignment for my overthinking brain down! Brain, how would you like to come up with a fictional magic item for some post-work cooldown?

Brain said:
What if Sex Panther was a D&D cantrip with perfume and panther bits as material components
. . .

Okaaaay, clearly I'm more tired than I thought I was.

Chrono.

The only thing I heard about that got deleted so do you have a link with more info?
Just this.

But just so you know, only Spawn Wave and Liam Robertson are the ones talking about this so... Take with a grain of salt... or a pound of it.

Chrono.

Yup.

"Hey, so should we like give Hit an actually usuable low attack so he can mix up his opponents effectively?"

"... nah, just uh, give him a gun or something."
Blue Goku also got some crazy buffs too. Meanwhile Majin Buu got one of his most useful tools nerfed.

This patch is interesting, to say the least.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Blue Goku also got some crazy buffs too. Meanwhile Majin Buu got one of his most useful tools nerfed.

This patch is interesting, to say the least.
Heavy divekick into the teleport strikes is the sickest **** of all time and now I'm actually tempted to learn him.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The picture isn't done yet, unfortunately, and I'm drawing something else right now.

The Female Joker picture isn't for public viewing (underwear).

What I can show you is the art I was doing on the Main Thread a few days ago.

Since I don't think you, redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs and Metal Shop X Metal Shop X saw them.

A user (Michael the Spikester) asked what Smash characters would look like as the opposite sex, I decided to oblige.

Captain Falcon
Ganondorf, Link and Zelda
Pit
Lucina and Marth
Cloud
Snake and Samus

And this one page comic I drew about Mythra (the user), Noipoi and Gwen.
tenor (18).gif

I dig it.

More tags welcomed.

What if Sex Panther was a D&D cantrip with perfume and panther bits as material components
I took it for a name.

Tabaxi Bard, College of Glamour, largely dance-based.

Arcane focus is a thick wooden codpiece.

Every Vicious Mockery is just pelvic thrusting.

"But Red, it has to be an instrument." It is. He smacks it rhythmically. Percussion counts.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yes and that’s exactly why I could see them be allowed to influence the game a little more design wise. They mainly did the overworld from what I know .
Exactly what I need in my Zelda; waifu swords... Wait... Skyward Sword already did that, didn't it?

Monolith's a perfect choice then lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom