• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>I just noticed Asuka lost the Championship to ****ing Charlotte Flair

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>playing paladins
>trying to dash punch people off cliffs as talus
>finds a Bomb King target
>accidentally dashes straight off a cliff
>Bomb King jumps down cliff with me
20190223_220247.png

T-thank you.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Finally visited my Vivecraft world in actual VR.

Discovered seated locomotion makes me nauseous.

Thirty minutes later, still feelin it.

tenor.png

Spiffy.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Heyo.

What's up with you?
Been occupied from the real world as usual and stressed as such but otherwise fine. I've been slowly making my way into the Ultimate social thread. The people are pretty neat there and I find I got more in common with them regarding interests.

I got a letter from the Dean saying I made the Dean's list for my previous semester, so I guess I'm pretty proud about that lol

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Been occupied from the real world as usual and stressed as such but otherwise fine. I've been slowly making my way into the Ultimate social thread. The people are pretty neat there and I find I got more in common with them regarding interests.
Ah. Fair nuff.

I wander over there myself occasionally. Not for long, usually, but you might see me drop in.

I got a letter from the Dean saying I made the Dean's list for my previous semester, so I guess I'm pretty proud about that lol
Niiiiice.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Got palla on the bunny banner the other day. She’s minus attack plus res. Which hurts a little bit that attack stat is still high. Been trying for a dupe and the rest of the focus characters. Then yesterday I got:
I got marissa! Plus speed minus hp which is really good. I slapped glimmer and attack and defense bond 3 in her a slot so she is quite bulky and hits hard

D

Deleted member

:ultrobin: is hands down the most difficult character to fight in Ultimate.
I do not play quickplay online that often, but I see a lot of people complaining about :ultgunner:.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I hate GSP as a system.

Even after the patches, it takes me like, five matches to rise by 100k, then one loss due to how stupid Ivysaur's down air is made me lose 400,000 points.

I lost the equivalant of 20 wins in a row from this.

Ultimate's online is ****, makes me feel like **** and is overall a very, very poor argument for selling online.

Yeah, for $20 a year, get motivated every time you lose one match, then have to play ludicruously optimally for a chance at getting those points back.

**** Ultimate's online. **** it and everything it stands for.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I hate GSP as a system.

Even after the patches, it takes me like, five matches to rise by 100k, then one loss due to how stupid Ivysaur's down air is made me lose 400,000 points.

Ultimate's online is ****, makes me feel like **** and is overall a very, very poor argument for selling online.

Yeah, for $20 a year, get motivated every time you lose one match, then have to play ludicruously optimally for a chance at getting those points back.

At least Splatoon 2, DQB2 and CTR will possibly feature a better online.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hate GSP as a system.

I really hope we see a fix to it in the 3.0 update.

Just fix the points your lose from losing because its ****ing stupid.

You can be kicking ass every game, then one ****ing ness spams pk fire the entire match and you can't do anything about it cause you always get caught.

God forbid spammers get kicked like last game's online. Then you lose a **** ton of points for the dumbest reason.

They really need to bring balanace to online. Where the **** is thanos when you need him.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I really hope we see a fix to it in the 3.0 update.

Just fix the points your lose from losing because its ****ing stupid.

You can be kicking *** every game, then one ****ing ness spams pk fire the entire match and you can't do anything about it cause you always get caught.

God forbid spammers get kicked like last game's online. Then you lose a **** ton of points for the dumbest reason.

They really need to bring balanace to online.
Yeah, I'm fine with having to grind for more points. That makes sense especially since GSP is important in getting to Elite.

But like, when you lost several weeks' worth of progress from one match (I'm not even joking here), then that's a ****ing problem.

Where the **** is thanos when you need him.
Are you willing to sacrifice half the roster for a slightly less **** online?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>Can't get mad about the online if you never play it to experience GSP lost.
cant get mad.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom