• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
View attachment 201970

I dig it.

More tags welcomed.

I took it for a name.

Tabaxi Bard, College of Glamour, largely dance-based.

Arcane focus is a thick wooden codpiece.

Every Vicious Mockery is just pelvic thrusting.

"But Red, it has to be an instrument." It is. He smacks it rhythmically. Percussion counts.
I'm just. . .

Imagining that one video clip of a dude menacingly slamming a metal pole attached to his groin with a crazed look on his face.

I'm pretty sure the emotion I'm feeling here is terror more than anything.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled getting new tracks and very likely new characters, I wonder if the game's adventure mode will be expanded?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I doubt Nintendo would be cool with Captain Falcon being torn apart, have his face ripped off or his brain being eaten to name a few things.
Implying captain falcon would be stop. He would destroy everyone there

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm just. . .

Imagining that one video clip of a dude menacingly slamming a metal pole attached to his groin with a crazed look on his face.

I'm pretty sure the emotion I'm feeling here is terror more than anything.
...huh. I was thinking more a Panther Caroso kinda schtick, but I see where you're coming from.
avi_thirsty.png

Few quick things.

One, the fact that you know that routine fills me with a strange sense of pride.

Two, the fact that I knew what you were talking about immediately scares me.

Three, I agree, that would be terrifying.

And four:

1553798891944.png

Did you know penis is still not censored on Smashboards?

Red used Pain Split. The NintenZoners shared his pain.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
...huh. I was thinking more a Panther Caroso kinda schtick, but I see where you're coming from.
View attachment 202067

Few quick things.

One, the fact that you know that routine fills me with a strange sense of pride.

Two, the fact that I knew what you were talking about immediately scares me.

Three, I agree, that would be terrifying.

And four:

View attachment 202066

Did you know penis is still not censored on Smashboards?

Red used Pain Split. The NintenZoners shared his pain.
Oh, yes, my favorite Tosh.0 intro

D

Deleted member

BB4C6805-FB46-4515-A8ED-253CF06A577A.jpeg

I am closer to finally unlock Susan Storm in Future Fight.
I just need 1.000 gems or less right now.

Chrono.

I doubt Nintendo would be cool with Captain Falcon being torn apart, have his face ripped off or his brain being eaten to name a few things.
Yeah, Nintendo knows no one cares about Captain Falcon and F-zero is dead.

So it's gonna be Luigi in Mortal Kombat.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Anyways to the Fate Grand Order boys, we are all(hopefully) siding with Nobunaga, right? :p
I am.....for now. Mostly because currently, fighting for her gives out Grease and Knight Medals.

Next round, Okita will be the favourable one since fighting for her will drop Forbidden Pages. And you can never have too many Pages.

Then Nobunaga will be favourable in the 3rd round as her side will drop Knight Medals, Pages and Scarabs.

Potato_

Smash Lord
MK11 is apparently great on Switch.

Wonder why even wait so long to show footage.
Obviously because we're going to get another direct with MK in it and Sub-Zero for Smash.

inb4 Ed jokes on April Fools about this

Hopefully it is as enjoyable as BOTW.
Not too much of a fan of Monolith, but that concept art and the statement that it would be "different from their brand image" gives me hope though. They did do good work on BOTW, and a Zelda that goes even deeper with Breath of the Wild's environment and design would be great.

Personally though I don't think this is going to be a thing, but hey I wouldn't mind being proved wrong.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, Nintendo knows no one cares about Captain Falcon and F-zero is dead.

So it's gonna be Luigi in Mortal Kombat.
You thought what happened to Luigi in Simon's trailer?

Woo boy are you in for a world of awakening.

His fatality has him hang them like that Luigi's mansion scene.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Obviously because we're going to get another direct with MK in it and Sub-Zero for Smash.

inb4 Ed jokes on April Fools about this

Not too much of a fan of Monolith, but that concept art and the statement that it would be "different from their brand image" gives me hope though. They did do good work on BOTW, and a Zelda that goes even deeper with Breath of the Wild's environment and design would be great.

Personally though I don't think this is going to be a thing, but hey I wouldn't mind being proved wrong.
I’d rather Scorpion

Chrono.

Yoooo this looks ****ing sick.

First the Messenger, now this.

I knew having Ninja Gaiden as my favorite of the NES platformers would pay off one day.

EDIT: This place is so dead I'm sobbing and crying

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Considering the Ultimate Thread got actual Smash talk, I can go back to hibernate here.

Memethra: Homecoming.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Personally I'm kind of split on Monolith's design. I think their character design has a tendency to very heavily cross some decency lines, and I'm not even the type of person that would normally notice stuff like certain Fire Emblem designs or that one thigh fetish thing without people actively pointing it out to me. On the other hand, their landscape design is very very creative and top notch and tends to be lively with big immersive environments if not necessarily the highest detail if you really get up close. Now, synergy with a main Nintendo team is key here because core Nintendo is the opposite, heavily conservative design wise and super big on attention to detail on the small scale but really misses the forest for the trees at times, figuratively and literally.

Monolith slipping into more of a development co-op role on the next Zelda could turn out pretty nicely because Xeno games have a lot of the things people complained about BotW not having such as huge varieties of enemies, fairly complex plotlines, and a good number of sidequests. Meanwhile the core 3D Zelda team is almost certain to polish out the flaws in Monolith's design methods until their input is smooth enough to show a reflection. They make a good yin-yang team in theory, so I'm more than up for seeing them with some more equalized input.

Considering the complaints people had, tag teaming might very well make a game that tops BotW. No such thing as a guarantee when it comes to video game development, of course, but they really cover each other's weaknesses and have unique strengths to bring to the table. Granted, we know this in the first place because they're hiring new staff, so maybe that'll throw a wrench in what we can expect if anything at all.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Considering the Ultimate Thread got actual Smash talk, I can go back to hibernate here.
It's gotten back into Smash talk?

I seem to have the worst luck cause everytime I feel like checking it out, it seems like nothing but negativity about something or somebody and no Smash discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom