• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
It's a big picture
So Grookey becomes Sun Wukong, Scorbunny becomes the Moon Princess and Sobble becomes a Chinese Dragon?

That's kinda cool, just....why Chinese themed starters for a place supposedly in England?
Fans: They're sports themed
GF: lol Journey to the West
While I can see the Chinese Dragon being a reference to Ao Guang, did Journey to the West have a Moon Princess/Chang'e-like character?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So Grookey becomes Sun Wukong, Scorbunny becomes the Moon Princess and Sobble becomes a Chinese Dragon?

That's kinda cool, just....why Chinese themed starters for a place supposedly in England?

While I can see the Chinese Dragon being a reference to Ao Guang, did Journey to the West have a Moon Princess/Chang'e-like character?
I mean, in Unova, a US-based region, we got

Starters based on royalty from different nations
so it's not too much of a stretch.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Sun fights Yutu, the Moon Rabbit, which is typically a companion to Chang'e

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Wait. If this is true,
Scorbunny's evo could potentially be Fire/Fairy!

Ivander

Smash Legend

Samurott being a shogun or Japanese lord, I can see. Serperior being on European/French(?) nobility, I can sorta see too. But what royalty is Emboar based on?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Fal deletos his Twitter, real F hours as I don't have some memes to browse V:

Picturing the starters as Goku and Sailor Moon makes them hype af in my book

Except Sobble, it is beyond salvation.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Samurott being a shogun or Japanese lord, I can see. Serperior being on European/French(?) nobility, I can sorta see too. But what royalty is Emboar based on?
Less so in design but more in name.
Emperor+Ember+Boar=Emboar. En (flame) + buta (pig) or bu (martial artist) + ō (king) = Enbuoh.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's a big picture
I saw this on 4chan last night. I have one problem.

There’s no proof this is from the riddler.

For one the riddler leaked images little by little, not all at once. Second, they never listed names on them just pictures.

Third, I only seen this screenshot, is there any proof that there is a actual thread by the riddler with these and not some random posting to 4chan? I haven’t seen any so I’m very skeptical.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
man

after booting up my 3ds for the first time in months i forgot how stiff the circle pad was

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Stiff circle pad? What's that? I haven't had one since Smash 4 3DS ruined my circle pad. It feels like a loose tooth.

Louise

Smash Cadet
so was playing smash world of light today, I am so close to the end, just need to neat the two bosses at the end

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Intern-Kun struck again, apparently Nintendo of America released a tweet that referred to Gym Leaders as "Gym Masters" that got deleted. That may imply that there's something special to the Gyms this time around.

It's a big picture
Pretty interesting set, I always wanted Pokémon based on the Four Symbols. Also, an Ice Dragon Psuedo-Legendary would be pretty neat.

I saw this on 4chan last night. I have one problem.

There’s no proof this is from the riddler.

For one the riddler leaked images little by little, not all at once. Second, they never listed names on them just pictures.

Third, I only seen this screenshot, is there any proof that there is a actual thread by the riddler with these and not some random posting to 4chan? I haven’t seen any so I’m very skeptical.
It's being looked into over at Bulbapedia, there's a couple users that are connected to the community that he posts in so we should get that confirmation sooner rather then later.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

We also got legendarries based off the three musketeers

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Idk what to post until KofiMania begins, so...
AE6D4E91-FCB3-4DAC-B65E-4A5AE1FBEFF1.gif

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Back from day 2 of the convention. A bit tired now.

I loved that someone actually did an ARMS costume (black color swap Ribbon Girl if you're curious)

Chrono.

Beat my first mono type Super Battle Road. Was really hard as expected.

IMG_yy14zl.jpg

Also beat the Heroine one. Brianne makes it too easy.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Time to crush people on Mario Kart as Sans Undertale.

Edit: Do any of you still play Mario Kart?

Edit 2: Sans Undertale is better at Mario Kart than Hatsune Miku.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Is rather then give orbs back, has now taken them away yet again. Tap battle this time has no orbs.

We are losing more f2p orbs which is very concerning as is doesn’t seem to care.

Potato_

Smash Lord
If that actually ends up being the Galar dex it might be my new second favorite region. A lot of fantastic ideas for Pokemon there.

also sobble crew stay winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom