• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Light and dark, they're just two sides of the same coin.

I just make my choice according to the tone of the message.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go make a microwave pizza because Lady Palutena said I could. :ultpit:
Damn that was poetic...too bad I can’t read what you said

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
She was in the DMC V prequel novel for all of about 5 minutes whilst Dante fought Balrog
Actually better than nothing I guess?
Better than nothing indeed, but still dissapointing.

'hope Capcom can give her (and some other characters from the Animated series) another chance. Because while I won't spoil anything abotu DMCV's plot, you can really tell the peoples behind it were big fan of the series, and it shown.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Heyo, has anyone caught that new DuckTales yet?

Looks like the theory that Della had to amputate her own leg was correct. She's since built mechanical leg in it's place YIKES. I never expected such a thing, up until this episode's recent previews and after having read some other speculation about it.

On an unrelated note, I absolutely love how they integrated the NES game's Moon theme into this episode. First it was just funny and cool, then it was beautiful and touching. It served as the melody to a lullaby Della sung to the triplets, or rather, their eggs, since they hadn't hatched before she crashed. Doesn't matter, it was still a beautiful scene and it was a really clever and honestly just fitting way of utilizing an iconic soundtrack that many DuckTales fans love. Fantastic episode, though I hope to see more Della again soon. No telling what'll happen when she finally does make it back to Earth.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Looks like the theory that Della had to amputate her own leg was correct. She's since built mechanical leg in it's place YIKES. I never expected such a thing, up until this episode's recent previews and after having read some other speculation about it.

On an unrelated note, I absolutely love how they integrated the NES game's Moon theme into this episode. First it was just funny and cool, then it was beautiful and touching. It served as the melody to a lullaby Della sung to the triplets, or rather, their eggs, since they hadn't hatched before she crashed. Doesn't matter, it was still a beautiful scene and it was a really clever and honestly just fitting way of utilizing an iconic soundtrack that many DuckTales fans love. Fantastic episode, though I hope to see more Della again soon. No telling what'll happen when she finally does make it back to Earth.
Bahahaha I opened that spoiler bahahaha I'm going to die now.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just found out that Crackdown 1 and 2 are currently free on the Xbox 360: https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1104428294819143680 (that might also be the case on the Xbox One, but I don't have one to confirm that)

Don't know if it's a glitch or Microsoft being generous, but I can't really complain.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Hello everyone, I have some sad and serious news to share. It concerns Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan and what happened to him a few days ago wasn't pretty nor it was to me either.

He was last seen trying to visit his sister in the Western part of the city, only to be met with a bullet passing through his shoulder. So as much as I hate to admit it, he was shot and the injury is fatal. And before too many tears are shed, he's not dead. Thankfully, it missed his internal organs. But that's not to say he still didn't need the surgery he is receiving now. With the damage in the shoulder area from the wound, he's going to have a hard time using that arm again. It is still on his body, but the muscles and part of the bones has been cracked from the impact of the attack. So I won't be seeing him for a week until I am allowed to visit him again.

Many people were devastated by this. Myself, the #AssistAlliance, several other servers he were a part of, Twitter, and I can tell some of you here will probably be as shocked knowing these news. I've been trying to hold up, at least for his sake since breaking down isn't something he would want. He would rather me pray for his recovery and at the same time make sure the attacker doesn't get away with his actions. I've already got an investigation on the case since this is more of a police job and revenge is senseless. All that's left for me is simply wait until I'm called up for a visit. He's really strong for surviving the attack and it's a miracle that day wasn't his last. Not sure what I could do if it was really over. Sand if anything, this solidifies my hatred of criminals that senselessly attack the innocent who did nothing wrong. But I'll stop right there since the last thing I want is to cause a political debate that will get this thread locked.

All I wanted to do was let you all know and I will make sure to keep you all updated for the rest of the month.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I never felt sympathy for the bug monster due to hella bias toward Della winning, but atleast she’s getting closer to victory. I’m betting she shows up on Earth in the season finale, after Scrooge loses his bet and company to Glomgold...now that would give them an extreme dose of crazy emotions.
Too bad we gotta wait for more episodes until May (guess new episodes and Avengers will be my birthday gift from Disney)

Chrono.

Hello everyone, I have some sad and serious news to share. It concerns Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan and what happened to him a few days ago wasn't pretty nor it was to me either.

He was last seen trying to visit his sister in the Western part of the city, only to be met with a bullet passing through his shoulder. So as much as I hate to admit it, he was shot and the injury is fatal. And before too many tears are shed, he's not dead. Thankfully, it missed his internal organs. But that's not to say he still didn't need the surgery he is receiving now. With the damage in the shoulder area from the wound, he's going to have a hard time using that arm again. It is still on his body, but the muscles and part of the bones has been cracked from the impact of the attack. So I won't be seeing him for a week until I am allowed to visit him again.

Many people were devastated by this. Myself, the #AssistAlliance, several other servers he were a part of, Twitter, and I can tell some of you here will probably be as shocked knowing these news. I've been trying to hold up, at least for his sake since breaking down isn't something he would want. He would rather me pray for his recovery and at the same time make sure the attacker doesn't get away with his actions. I've already got an investigation on the case since this is more of a police job and revenge is senseless. All that's left for me is simply wait until I'm called up for a visit. He's really strong for surviving the attack and it's a miracle that day wasn't his last. Not sure what I could do if it was really over. Sand if anything, this solidifies my hatred of criminals that senselessly attack the innocent who did nothing wrong. But I'll stop right there since the last thing I want is to cause a political debate that will get this thread locked.

All I wanted to do was let you all know and I will make sure to keep you all updated for the rest of the month.
That's ****ing terrifying.

I hope he can recover as well as possible. Best wishes to him.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Back from day 1 of the SC Comicon

FACE REVEAL TIME with a VERY special someone and his signature

Also went to his panel and, MAN, what a happy-go-lucky and funny man! A very happy day for me!

WAHOO! :chuckle:

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oh jeez, when you said "fatal" I was ****ing scared for a second there. I thought fatal meant like, "killed him"

Tell him that I'm giving him my best wishes.

That's ****ing terrifying.

I hope he can recover as well as possible. Best wishes to him.
Thanks and I will make sure he knows that when I visit him.

I appreciate the best wishes and so would he.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

damn that’s terrbile. I hope he recovered soon and hat the criminal is caught

Ivander

Smash Legend

My wishes go out to all of you. And I hope Yomi's surgery and recovery go as smooth as possible.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Yikes, for now lets be glad he made it , but that kind of injury is just awfully scary, hope he still fully recovers from this and the ******* who did this gets brought to justice soon.

Be sure to check your PM some days later as I wanna do something for both of you.

My best wishes

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Yikes, for now lets be glad he made it , but that kind of injury is just awfully scary, hope he still fully recovers from this and the ******* who did this gets brought to justice soon.

Be sure to check your PM some days later as I wanna do something for both of you.

My best wishes
I see, I'll definitely be on a look out.

And as long as the cops are doing their work and looking for evidence, the guy should be in for a rude awakening.

My wishes go out to all of you. And I hope Yomi's surgery and recovery go as smooth as possible.
Thank you so much. The attack could had been worse, although I'd rather not think about the possibilities

I am just glad that he is in serious care.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Captain Marvel and DMC5 both released on 8 March

Dante and Carol were both the ones who destroyed Ultron Sigma in the story mode of Infinite

Just an observation

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Holy ****...Yeah, whoever did that needs to be caught ASAP. Hope they catch the guy soon.

Morever, I hope Yomi recovers as well as he possibly can, and soon. Best wishes to him, he'll be in my prayers as well.

KMDP

Smash Legend

That's awful. Hope Yomi's Biggest Fan recovers soon and the perpetrator is caught as soon as possible.

Best wishes go out to both of you.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Oh my...that is just terrible, I hope the one who did this to Yomi get caught and that you and Yomi will be able to recover from this horrible event.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oh my...that is just terrible, I hope the one who did this to Yomi get caught and that you and Yomi will be able to recover from this horrible event.
Believe me, I am waiting for a call from the police and all I would need is that as confirmation that they found the attacker and he should be put to justice.

Thanks Malos.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Me a month ago: "F!Byleth's design is so bad, the armor looks tacky and those leggings look off, just a mess in an attempt to make look sexy"

Me now: "Why Byleth is one of the prettiest FE females - a doujin an essay by Mythra"

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Quick PSA, boys and girls.

When you're up in the game night food rotation:

1552171926716.png

Deliver.

A, B. . .

AB
Breaded Eggs Cat is noble and terrible to behold.

I adore it.

Actually I looked up whether squids could be kept as pets a while back and apparently the answer is no because due to the way they swim they end up ramming themselves to death in the tank corners. It's not illegal or anything, they just croak.
Oof. Did not know that, sounds like a rough way to go.

Would a circular tank alleviate that any?

Speaking of squids, ran across this:

0cxx2ptx15l21.png

Woomy Cleric.

There's only a small subset of my social circle where Splatoon and D&D overlap so you were the first to jump to mind.

Goddamn fam.

Heart goes out. May he get a swift recovery and swift justice both.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

My god that's terrifying. Hope he gets better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom