• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Looks like the new modes for Smash 3.0 were datamined.

Stage Builder and Home Run Contest.

Tbh, I sleep.

Louise

Smash Cadet
I need a break from smash been playing it for 4 hours now, but almost done with world of light at the end zone now, may finish it today or tomorrow

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Lions?

Tigers?

Hippos?

...squid?
A, B. . .

AB

Actually I looked up whether squids could be kept as pets a while back and apparently the answer is no because due to the way they swim they end up ramming themselves to death in the tank corners. It's not illegal or anything, they just croak.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Turns out Scorbunny will not be a bunny pokemon, but rather a pigeon-salamander hybrid. Funny how it worked out...
Saying something completely bonkers and then highlighting it in a link color without it actually being a link should be punishable by. . .

OK it's a misdemeanor so LEGOs would be way too harsh, but may your internet connection be choppy and inconsistent for an hour while you're trying to watch YouTube videos.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Tbh, I sleep.
Nothing really new, but hey, cool to see those back. Especially Stage Builder, I hope the extra developpement time, all the money they got from Ultimate release and the two try they had with Brawl & Smash 4 is finally going to give us something that let you go really crazy with it.

D

Deleted member

Tbh, I sleep.
I mean it was pretty obvious.
Either way, nice to see them back!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not probably. Definitely.

Joker gameplay breakdown

2 gamemodes

"Brave" reveal trailer

That'll be enough for 10 minutes. 20 if Nintendo does their classic stretching of time.
They can stretch it to 20 by talking of Joker's stage. Also, if one of those modes is Stage Builder, that's an easy 5 minutes, if not more.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The hell are you talking about?
Saying something completely bonkers and then highlighting it in a link color without it actually being a link should be punishable by. . .

OK it's a misdemeanor so LEGOs would be way too harsh, but may your internet connection be choppy and inconsistent for an hour while you're trying to watch YouTube videos.
It was a freaking J O K E.

Also Coricus Coricus , smh. You need to stop using the default theme for SB before somebody thinks you're using PH, if you know what I mean...

Chrono.

Also Coricus Coricus , smh. You need to stop using the default theme for SB before somebody thinks you're using PH, if you know what I mean...
For context:

pH is a scale of acidity from 0 to 14. It tells how acidic or alkaline a substance is. More acidic solutions have lower pH. More alkaline solutions have higher pH. Substances that aren't acidic or alkaline (that is, neutral solutions) usually have a pH of 7.

pH is a measure of the concentration of protons (H+) in a solution. S.P.L. Sørensen introduced this concept in the year 1909. The p stands for the German potenz, meaning power or concentration, and the H for the hydrogenion (H+).

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
For context:

pH is a scale of acidity from 0 to 14. It tells how acidic or alkaline a substance is. More acidic solutions have lower pH. More alkaline solutions have higher pH. Substances that aren't acidic or alkaline (that is, neutral solutions) usually have a pH of 7.

pH is a measure of the concentration of protons (H+) in a solution. S.P.L. Sørensen introduced this concept in the year 1909. The p stands for the German potenz, meaning power or concentration, and the H for the hydrogenion (H+).
Yup! There is no other definition of PH, or should I say pH, that I could possily be referring to. I obviously was speaking out about the public's ignorance of Basic substances with acidity levels above 7, being Neutral substances. Anybody can point to lemon juice and infer "thats an acid with a ph of 3", or similarly with vinegar. But it is highly controversial to speak in favor of the bases, when acids are of the Ad Populum. By "Scrolling through PH", one could only rationalize that they are post-contemporary educators trying to inform the masses of the mysteries of the alkaline materials, in particular, hydroxide. Thank you Chrono. Chrono. for your service in using the PH scale to beneficially propagandize.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Close, but Vaprion is not a a tiger lol.

Maybe we'll see a Tiger/ Water type Pokemon being reveal soon.

TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4
I mean, after watching Captain Marvel, this scene is not more hilarious rather than serious lol. Well, at least the part where Nick Furry said the last time he trusted somebody he lost an eye.
Yeah...Fury now seems like he was being way too dramatic
Man I went from really wanting to see Becky and Ronda main event Mania to hoping Kofi/Bryan or even ****ing Lesnar main event instead.
That’s what happens when you unreasonably overbook such a simple feud...and also #KofiMania (11 Years in the Making) and the beginning/return of a New Day Takeover

Tbh, I sleep.
Sandbag having his job back was all I cared for the most when it came to fun modes...all I care for now 8s that it’ll be back quickly
Those aren’t even “new”, though.
Who cares my baby boy is back
Someone datamine some online improvements, lol
That’ll be asking too much

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I'm a filthy default plebian and I haven't seen a forum yet worth getting off my sorry butt to change it. :ultdarkpit:

Also I'm the biggest prude in this thread, the only reasons I even know what that site's color scheme is are a couple of YouTube videos doing readings of hilarious non-perverse comments on it and a prior incident of someone getting hit with that confusion on this thread, LOL. If I'm not projecting a perpetual aura of "yeah, it's definitely a different site than that" then I'm clearly just not posting enough.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Tbh, I sleep.
I guess it all depends on how they handle and show-off Stage Builder.

No I'm not expecting anything like Mario Maker, but at the very least, having everything from both Brawl and Wii U and have alot less restrictions would be a good start.
I miss getting stuff like that, was always fun to see how salty people got.

I should play online games again.
Getting them in Deathmatch while using Moira is always a treat. :shades:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm a filthy default plebian and I haven't seen a forum yet worth getting off my sorry butt to change it. :ultdarkpit:

Also I'm the biggest prude in this thread, the only reasons I even know what that site's color scheme is are a couple of YouTube videos doing readings of hilarious non-perverse comments on it and a prior incident of someone getting hit with that confusion on this thread, LOL. If I'm not projecting a perpetual aura of "yeah, it's definitely a different site than that" then I'm clearly just not posting enough.
You’re only a prude because you used the :ultdarkpit: instead of the superior wholesome :ultpit:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You’re only a prude because you used the :ultdarkpit: instead of the superior wholesome :ultpit:
Light and dark, they're just two sides of the same coin.

I just make my choice according to the tone of the message.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go make a microwave pizza because Lady Palutena said I could. :ultpit:

Potato_

Smash Lord

Tbh, I sleep.
And nobody was really surprised.

Nintendo hit me up when Break the Targets is added.

Um…what happened to the Pokémon thread?

Anyways, a new Pokémon was (supposedly) leaked a little while ago.

I personally think it's fake (something about the design just seems off to me) but the one thing I noticed that I haven't seen many people point out is the circle thing in the health bar. That seems like a really weird thing to add if you were faking this, as that hasn't been a thing in any other game.

Important to mention that this leak came with some animation too so that's another thing to consider.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, who here find it funny that Capcom respect more the Devil May Cry's Animated Series than DMC2?

I wouldn't even ben surpris if Capcom had still better memories of the reboot than DMC2 at this point, atleast the reboot as some things going for it that made it fun to watch and play, if not for always the good reason in the former case, DMC2 meanwhile?

Chrono.

Alright, who here find it funny that Capcom respect more the Devil May Cry's Animated Series than DMC2?

I wouldn't even ben surpris if Capcom had still better memories of the reboot than DMC2 at this point, atleast the reboot as some things going for it that made it fun to watch and play, if not for always the good reason in the former case, DMC2 meanwhile?

Lucia was good and so was Dante's design.

That's where the positives end.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Lucia was good and so was Dante's design.

That's where the positives end.
Poor Lucia, she is fated to stay stuck inside DMC2's horrible world despite having alot going for her.

Press F for Lucia.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Poor Lucia, she is fated to stay stuck inside DMC2's horrible world despite having alot going for her.

Press F for Lucia.
She was in the DMC V prequel novel for all of about 5 minutes whilst Dante fought Balrog
Actually better than nothing I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom