• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
People are selling download codes for Piranha Plant on eBay ranging from $7.99 to $27.00 + $3.74 Shipping.

If only Nintendo put Piranha Plant on the eShop for $4.99...

oh wait

Last edited:

Chrono.

People are selling download codes for Piranha Plant on eBay ranging from $7.99 to $27.00 + $3.74 Shipping.

oh wait
That's pretty cheap seeing as people were selling Mewtwo codes for around $200 back in Smash 4.

As well as club nintendo demo codes for Smash 3DS at similarly ridiculous prices.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Geez, Chrom really died with that last patch didn't he?

Everyone's saying Roy is better now.
The fools
Even more embarrassing then lol.

:ultroy:is always better my guy.
Roy= Our Boy
Chrom= He’s Our Man, If He Can’t Do It No One Can

Therefore Chrom is better

oh wait
People trying to profit off the Piranha Plant Gang must be murdered by the Plant himself

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, I beat Galeem at least. Turns out Black Knight + Roll is a busted Spirit combo, at least on Mega Man.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That's pretty cheap seeing as people were selling Mewtwo codes for around $200 back in Smash 4.

As well as club nintendo demo codes for Smash 3DS at similarly ridiculous prices.
Literally who pays 200 dollars for Mewtwo DLC Codes when the character is like 3% of that cost? I question some people's sanity man.
Cause PP isn’t worth as much as Mewtwo
I wouldn't have got PP if he wasn't free TBH. The character isn't really that fun to play.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I seriously want to get a job sometime this year, if at least to get a starting feel for the workforce and make some income for myself, but the very prospect of it makes me feel nervous. It's gonna be quite a new experience for me whenever I do.

Any advice for handling one's first experience starting a job?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The story to Persona 5 is getting really...real

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Finally saw Spider-Verse today. Don't really feel like I need to say it at this point, but it was great and if you haven't seen it, you should.

:v

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so how do you guys feel about ocarina of time speedrunning but you're using the brawl's 5 minute demo

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’ve thought more about my game idea it’ll be in the spoilers if anyone cares.

Now only the native girl is playable. Her name is June. The indian girl is now a major antagonist and her name is Fatima. The guy is just gone entirely lol. Also the dealing with school part is gone so you just have the badass witch/fortune teller in a demon world part.

:p

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
so how do you guys feel about ocarina of time speedrunning but you're using the brawl's 5 minute demo
God I hated that sound it made when the demo is up. Always startled me lol.

And for that matter, it's hard to get anything done in those demo's. Would a speedrun even work?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
God I hated that sound it made when the demo is up. Always startled me lol.

And for that matter, it's hard to get anything done in those demo's. Would a speedrun even work?
legendary madman zfg1 had already managed to beat two bosses with the demo

KMDP

Smash Legend
"Speedrun the game in five minutes or less or it's an instant failure" sounds like a fun challenge.

Not one I'd be capable of though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Looking back, geez, I forgot how little time to play the game Brawl's Masterpiece demos actually gave you.

I remembered that they were short, but I also remember them lasting longer than they really do.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Looking back, geez, I forgot how little time to play the game Brawl's Masterpiece demos actually gave you.

I remembered that they were short, but I also remember them lasting longer than they really do.
I honestly forgot Masterpiece was a thing in brawl.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh great, Andy's being rated in the RTC. Time to hear the same old **** from everyone again.

Maybe you guys can come true for a wrench boy in need? Some high want scores would be much appreciated.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh great, Andy's being rated in the RTC. Time to hear the same old **** from everyone again.

Maybe you guys can come true for a wrench boy in need? Some high want scores would be much appreciated.
I'll swing by and toss in a want score, but probably not chance. I'll report back.

EDIT: Gave a want rating that seemed a bit higher than what others were giving without going too overboard.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'll swing by and toss in a want score, but probably not chance. I'll report back.
Thanks bruh. I'm not asking for high chances cause I know it's not very good. Even as a die hard fan of the series, I can accept that.

Promise i'll repay the favor in the RTC thread. :bluejump:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Thanks bruh. I'm not asking for high chances cause I know it's not very good. Even as a die hard fan of the series, I can accept that.

Promise i'll repay the favor in the RTC thread. :bluejump:
It's all good. As I said, I tried to give something more positive than the norm without it seeming like I was rigging the vote, haha. :p

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I seriously want to get a job sometime this year, if at least to get a starting feel for the workforce and make some income for myself, but the very prospect of it makes me feel nervous. It's gonna be quite a new experience for me whenever I do.

Aim for something you love doing. Or at the very least, something that you won't absolutely despise.

My very first job was McDonald's, and I HATED it. My 2nd job was being a janitor, and for a minimum wage job it was actually decent. You gotta find something that won't make you pull your hair out and quit within a month.

Try to find a subject that you love doing. If you want to eventually reach that goal (if it's high enough), then find an internship or a tech school where you can learn the tricks to the trade. Then, go from there.

Oh, and also...get your resume critiqued. It makes a world of difference. Also, send resumes out to MANY places. The more you send it out, the more opportunities you are likely to have.

tl;dr...divide and conquer.

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon

I have no idea what level of job you're going for, whether it'd be career wise or just a basic level so I'm going to give out ones that should apply in general. Even if I myself only do just one type of job (closing Dishwasher).

• Positivity: Being nice does favors in the long term, and nothing is better than expressing confidence and enthusiasm for being part of a team and your interactions with your co-workers, managers, supervisors, etc. Nobody wants to have to deal with negativity in the workplace.
  • Don't be afraid to ask a lot of questions: Nobody is expecting you to know everything on the get go especially on the first day of training. Employers and co-workers would rather you not know then you try to pretend you know how to do this or where this goes. I remember in my first days of work, I still had to learn exactly where everything should go and how they want everything done. Clarification is always safe to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.
  • Ask for feedback: Always strive for learning and improving from constructive criticism. Whether you do very well or not so much, there's always going be areas that you must improvise on. The feedback I get from my managers are their observations they found watching me and I was able to improve thanks to their suggestions.
  • Build relationships: Sort of an obvious one but building co-operative and trusting relationships is important when it comes to communication in the workplace. At some point you will definitely be working within a team, and your co-workers will be relying on your help when asking for favors, and they'll provide the same courtesy as well. I already made like 3-4 friends in my recent job in January and really, having more friends is never a bad thing.
  • Don't stress too much: Being a new worker on the job can be both exciting and challenging. Don't worry about making the "perfect first impression" - as I'm sure my first impressions are never consistently excellent or gold worthy. Always remember to relax, maintain positivity, get to know your team members better, get the job done and always aim for improvement.
I'm absolutely sure there's more tips beyond what I have but these in particular are the ones that stand out to me the most for now.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You take me excluding you from the cool people as a compliment?
Well, I shouldn't. But I will! :laugh:

At least I got recognized for something! You gotta spin it positively.

Like, when you have bad luck... you can be proud that you at least have some kind of luck! Right? LOL

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well, I shouldn't. But I will! :laugh:

At least I got recognized for something! You gotta spin it positively.

Like, when you have bad luck... you can be proud that you at least have some kind of luck! Right? LOL
You’re bizarre, my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom