• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Geez, Chrom really died with that last patch didn't he?

Everyone's saying Roy is better now.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Sounds kind of reactionary to me.

Chrom had three changes, one of which was a buff. Both the nerfs were to his Up Special (and one of them was just changing how suiciding with it works).

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Nah, Chrom nerfs are so insignificant, that they don't affect his tier placement at all. The only thing affected is the suicide combo and only in last stock situations.

Honestly, this is more of a culmination of the meta finding out that spacing is less valuable than expected and recoveries moreso.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I told this guy on twitter that all he’s good at is complaining and now he’s quote tweeting all my replies saying that he ****s my mom trying to get a reaction out of me. lol

Like this guy acts like he’s 14 or something but I guarantee he isn’t.

Chrono.

I told this guy on twitter that all he’s good at is complaining and now he’s quote tweeting all my replies saying that he ****s my mom trying to get a reaction out of me. lol

>gets curious and checks
>Sees username

Holy **** it's TheAnvil LOL

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah thats him, he is/was an user here and part of SourceGaming.

I used to follow him like years ago.
His tweets keep popping up and they’re all like volcanic hot takes.

I’ve been trying to get him to block me for months lol

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yeah thats him, he is/was an user here and part of SourceGaming.

I used to follow him like years ago.
He's part of SourceGaming?

Surely he has better things to do than trawl through someone's twitter history.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
He's part of SourceGaming?

Surely he has better things to do than trawl through someone's twitter history.
Going by the Staff page on their website I think they cut ties.

And I mean, who can blame them when the guy literally says "Okay but I ****ed your mom" on twitter?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

*gets on mic*
"I ****ed your mom last night, *****"

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just making a post here before today end for me, but I just wanted to say thank you to all the person who wished me a happy birthday on this thread. It really mean alot to me, and compared to my last birthday which I felt was pretty rough due to loads of stuff I won't explain here, today was overall much better in every aspects, and you guys & girls are part of the reason why. ;)

KMDP

Smash Legend
Just making a post here before today end for me, but I just wanted to say thank you to all the person who wished me a happy birthday on this thread. It really mean alot to me, and compared to my last birthday which I felt was pretty rough due to loads of stuff I won't explain here, today was overall much better in every aspects, and you guys & girls are part of the reason why. ;)
Oh, yeah. I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday.

So... Happy Birthday, Malos.

And a good night to you too.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Happy birthday dude

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got around to finishing the Side Missions in Spider-Man PS4. Glad I saved Tombstone towards the end of the game. Probably one of my favorite boss fights.

I'm still no where near done with WoL, but my first playthrough has been on Hard mode so that some of the fights I've done on Spirit Board before are getting a bit crazier.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>First Sunday of Turn Left of the Season
>Rain Delay

Some things never change.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I want to drink a frozen hot chocolate from Sheetz right now, but I don't wanna run out and get food either.

The struggle is real.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, I end up finally giving the NiGHTS Into Dreams OST a chance, and alongside a ton of great music to hear, I found this.
So huh, yeah, nothing much to say about the song itself aside that, this definitly made my birthday way better.:seuss:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Also, I end up finally giving the NiGHTS Into Dreams OST a chance, and alongside a ton of great music to hear, I found this.
So huh, yeah, nothing much to say about the song itself aside that, this definitly made my birthday way better.:seuss:
Better than listening to the soundtack.

Just play NiGHTS.

It's a pretty good game (especially once you figure out the "correct" way to play it and start getting good scores).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Better than listening to the soundtack.

Just play NiGHTS.

It's a pretty good game (especially once you figure out the "correct" way to play it and start getting good scores).
I do that...

...Once I finished the others games on my "great video games I should play one day" list. :p

Nah, really, if the game is ported on Switch through some sort of miracle, I may give it a shot, but until then, I think I be just collecting fanart and listening to the brilliant OST.

Though, that being said, between you and me and after alot of research on my part on the character & the franchise, I kinda want NiGHTS to get in Smash Ultimate, I know it's pretty much impossible, but man, it be just sooooo good to see. it happen

KMDP

Smash Legend
I do that...

...Once I finished the others games on my "great video games I should play one day" list. :p

Nah, really, if the game is ported on Switch through some sort of miracle, I may give it a shot, but until then, I think I be just collecting fanart and listening to the brilliant OST.

Though, that being said, between you and me and after alot of research on my part on the character & the franchise, I kinda want NiGHTS to get in Smash Ultimate, I know it's pretty much impossible, but man, it be just sooooo good to see. it happen
I think NiGHTS would fit best as an Assist Trophy.

Basically, this is how I think they should handle NiGHTS: have them switch places with the player's character, whereupon you get full control of NiGHTS and their basic capabilities until the "power-up" wears off (which is basically how they work in NiGHTS into Dreams and it's sequel).

NiGHTS' main gimmick is free-form flight on a 2.5D plain, which is... incompatible with Smash, to put it simply.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think NiGHTS would fit best as an Assist Trophy.

Basically, this is how I think they should handle NiGHTS: have them switch places with the player's character, whereupon you get full control of NiGHTS and their basic capabilities until the "power-up" wears off (which is basically how they work in NiGHTS into Dreams and it's sequel).

NiGHTS' main gimmick is free-form flight on a 2.5D plain, which is... incompatible with Smash, to put it simply.
Fair enough then, I really just want the franchise get a bit more love this day, so I be cool with a AT too.

...But then again, this is Sega we are talking about, so the chances of that happening one day are pretty small.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Fair enough then, I really just want the franchise get a bit more love this day, so I be cool with a AT too.

...But then again, this is Sega we are talking about, so the chances of that happening one day are pretty small.
NiGHTS is a wonderful game that shows the kind of things Sonic Team are capable of when not tethered to Sonic the Hedgehog 100% of the time.

It's a really short game (there's only 7 levels), but that short game is incredibly memorable (and replayable).

D

Deleted member

Broke: helping girls to get a girlfriend.
Woke: helping everyone including girls to feel like you are doing good stuff for the future of the planet, while also finding value on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom