• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
I can send the calling card for palace 6 now.

I assume the boss fight will probably be interrupted because now I’ve caught up to the beginning of the game.
Now this is where it will get good!

Imagine thinking Sailor Jupiter isn't the best Sailor Scout.
This post was made by the 0 IQ gang. AKA all y'all
Well quite honestly she is a close second for me. :p

Last edited:

Chrono.

Johnny did a video on Hollow Knight.

Reminds me i never finished that game as TWEWY FR came out and that ate my time. But also i have to do the Deepnest and AAAHA HA HA HA.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Got Resident Evil 2 today, having a hard time choosing between Leon and Claire’s story to play first, playing it later tonight. :grin:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
After two months of work and more setbacks than I can count...it's done.

Consider this an early bird look at what may find its way to the front page in a few days.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Johnny did a video on Hollow Knight.

Reminds me i never finished that game as TWEWY FR came out and that ate my time. But also i have to do the Deepnest and AAAHA HA HA HA.
Honestly half of the fun in MetroidVanias for me is "Oh look new area. Oh look, another one" only to get completely ****ing lost so Johnny sold me on the game lmao

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright Stardew Players. Starting a new farm. Should I go for Riverland, Forest or Hill-Top? I already have completed farms on the others.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm a little late to this, but while it does sort of suck that Metroid Prime 4's development had to be restarted, I'm glad to hear that Retro Studios will be developing the game again, and it feels nice to hear about the game at all.

The wait for KH3 feels longer each day.
I'll probably be waiting longer to play the game than most people, since I'm probably going to try and get the game next Friday, and it will probably be quite a while until I finally get around to it.

That being said, I suppose it's less tough for me since it usually takes me a while to get around to games that I've recently bought, and I've only recently gotten into the KH series, so I've only been waiting about 2 years to play KH3, as opposed to over a decade like most fans have.

D

Deleted member

Camillia is super overrated lol.
My seal of approval goes to the person who made this title.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Consider this an early bird look at what may find its way to the front page in a few days.

My one major gripe is Lycanroc. Considering we know now that the Pokémon spot came down to Incineroar and Decidueye, I don't see a scenario happening where another Alola Pokémon is chosen and it isn't Decidueye.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
If we're getting Edalgard as promotional DLC, I don't believe it's too much of a stretch to say we'll get a gen 8 pokemon as DLC.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I don’t see Lycanroc happening ever honestly. Also Revali being in this bothers me mainly cause I think he sucks lol

Also also... has anyone said you kinda sound like Norm McDonald?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I have finally begun playing Overwatch again...it feels so refreshing to try out this game again after weeks of not playing it.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Video was nice and all but don't you think Advance Wars deserved a mention if Rhythm Heaven was on the list? Granted AW has been out longer than the latter but it's not like Nintendo is doing much with RH. Not to mention AW's AT is absent in addition to having no Mii Costume/Music Track.

Aside from that as I said, the video quality was great and your presentation is superb. For 1st party characters, i'm hoping for Andy (obv lol) and Elma. Bandana Dee would be pretty cool as well.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Video was nice and all but don't you think Advance Wars deserved a mention if Rhythm Heaven was on the list? Granted AW has been out longer than the latter but it's not like Nintendo is doing much with RH. Not to mention AW's AT is absent in addition to having no Mii Costume/Music Track.

Aside from that as I said, the video quality was great and your presentation is superb. For 1st party characters, i'm hoping for Andy (obv lol) and Elma. Bandana Dee would be pretty cool as well.
I think Advance Wars deserved a mention.
I can't say the same for Nintendo.

I mean come on, a remix of a song would be nice...

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
My one major gripe is Lycanroc. Considering we know now that the Pokémon spot came down to Incineroar and Decidueye, I don't see a scenario happening where another Alola Pokémon is chosen and it isn't Decidueye.
My one major gripe is K. Rool. Considering we know now that Dixie is one of the Forbidden Seven, I don't see a scenario happening where another DKC character is chosen and it isn't Dixie Kong.

My one major gripe is Ryu. Considering we know now that the Namco spot came down to Heihachi and Pac-Man, I don't see a scenario happening where a fighting game character is chosen and it isn't Heihachi.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everyone discarding Lycandoge makes it unexpected, therefore it has a chance.

Flawless logic

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I think Advance Wars deserved a mention.
I can't say the same for Nintendo.

I mean come on, a remix of a song would be nice...
I was really pissed when AW got snubbed in losing it's AT and not having any music track/Mii Costume. Like the only form of representation this series has is through a Spirit and that's criminal for a franchise that's spanned over 30 years and has such a lasting legacy on Nintendo platform not to mention the turn-based genre.

Hopefully AW at least gets a Mii Costume or two through DLC. It's the least they can do for the franchise.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Honestly, I kinda wish they did go with Lycanroc. Incineroar was fun for, like, the first week until new toy syndrome killed him off. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom