• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also a smash update means the direct is either first week of the new month or the 15th get hyped!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Maybe they are just jumping up by one now instead of a point system?
They did the point system before though, so all I can think of is that maybe they do it this way...

Minor patch = +0.0.1
Patch that changes characters = +0.1
New character = Goes to the next full number

Chrono.

Typically you only change the first number of a product when a big change is coming, a change bigger than balancing and bug fixes.

But there isn't a hard rule on that, it could easily just be bug fixes and balancing changes.

In other news I'm low key hoping the rest of the DLC is leaked by datamining.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Maybe 2.0.0 is introducing a game mode, like the return of Home Run contest.

In other news I'm low key hoping the rest of the DLC is leaked by datamining.
Imo that would be great, that way we can get really salty early come to terms with whatever Nintendo chose

------

I pretty much stopped playing overall with no interest on coming back, so 2.0.0 better have something entretaining.

Chrono.

According to Steam DB, FighterZ is getting at least 11 new DLC packs. Placeholders were added a day ago.

My guess is 8 characters, 2 sticker packs and 1 misc pack (could be more stickers, could be anime music vol. 3, could be a stage.)

EDIT: Actually one of these has to be the full season pass as that's a separate purchase.

So 8 characters, 1 for the full season pass and the final 2 can be any.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
According to Steam DB, FighterZ is getting at least 11 new DLC packs. Placeholders were added a day ago.

My guess is 8 characters, 2 sticker packs and 1 misc pack (could be more stickers, could be anime music vol. 3, could be a stage.)

EDIT: Actually one of these has to be the full season pass as that's a separate purchase.

Nothing out of the ordinary, season 1 had 8 characters so a same amount is to be expected. Still, I'm happy, really hoping for the Great Saiyaman to make it in lol.

When was season 2 going to be announced? I know it's soon and after a tournament but I don't know when exactly.

Chrono.

Nothing out of the ordinary, season 1 had 8 characters so a same amount is to be expected. Still, I'm happy, really hoping for the Great Saiyaman to make it in lol.

When was season 2 going to be announced? I know it's soon and after a tournament but I don't know when exactly.
I believe it's this Saturday on Red bull Final Summoning.

They'll also reveal that new DBZ action RPG (which I think might just be Xenoverse 3.)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I’m pretty confident we will see gen 8 by the end of next month.

In early March there’s brand new Pokémon merch that is labeled top secret.

Which I’m betting will mean it’s a new Pokémon merch meaning there has to be a new game announced beforehand. And there’s usually a month between the title announcement and the next trailer. So we may get two directs next month if we get a new Pokémon direct and a general.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I'd say it's 99% guaranteed to be the Soul Punisher/Stardust Breaker.

Or that huge blast Blue Gogeta does in the movie.
Right before that huge AOE blast, or right after he powers up here:

Gogeta punches him twice and then third punch he delivered looked like it paralyzed Broli with blue ki, kinda like the paralysis technique Goku used on him earlier. If that's the move they go with that's probably how it'll be executed.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh hey, Nintendo actually remembered promote Yo-kai Watch 3. The trailer tells me the game looks much more awesome than the previous 2.

But over 600 Yo-kai to collect? Dang, man.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
ever since my ****ing mom moved out of the house, my dad has be bringing everything in the house to her damn house and how he is bring our ****ing dining room table to god damn her

she has a table, she dont need another

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I haven't played Smash lately, mostly due to works, being tired, a bit of a hard time going back to the game due to me having unlocked a good chunk of spirits already and loads of other stuff, I still have all Classic Mode to do, but I won't lie, some new/old mode would be nice.

That and fix Zelda Nair please thank you bye.

Also, they better make mah boi plant fun, I don't care if he is top tier or bottom tier, just make him fun to play.:ultpiranha:

Oh and, some gameplay footage of Joker would be nice too.

KMDP

Smash Legend

I've stated more than once who I want/expect to be in FighterZ Season 2, looking forward to what they bring.
If they put in Gogeta, I hope his level 3 isn't just kamehameha.
I'd say it's 99% guaranteed to be the Soul Punisher/Stardust Breaker.

Or that huge blast Blue Gogeta does in the movie.
Big Bang Kamehameha though.

Chrono.

Big Bang Kamehameha though.
I can see that one more being of a level 1. Especially since Soul Punisher is more known as a finisher unlike Vegito's Spirit Sword.

Though if SSJ4 Gogeta becomes playable, then we'll prolly see the 100X BBK.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I can see that one more being of a level 1. Especially since Soul Punisher is more known as a finisher unlike Vegito's Spirit Sword.

Though if SSJ4 Gogeta becomes playable, then we'll prolly see the 100X BBK.
Big Bang Kamehameha has been a favourite attack of mine, while the activation pose is boring (just like the Big Bang Attack, to be fair), I've always loved how different it's beam is to other attacks.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If we get Gogeta SSJ4 then Confetti Big Bang Kamehameha should be part of a cutscene finish or something.

KMDP

Smash Legend
If we get Gogeta SSJ4 then Confetti Big Bang Kamehameha should be part of a cutscene finish or something.
I'll do you one better: make it an attack.
As an aside, it was just a regular Kamehameha that had the Confetti Fake Out, not Big Bang Kamehameha.
It would be really fun if SS4 Gogeta had a Kamehameha which you could cancel into the Confetti version for mind games.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll do you one better: make it an attack.
As an aside, it was just a regular Kamehameha that had the Confetti Fake Out, not Big Bang Kamehameha.
It would be really fun if SS4 Gogeta had a Kamehameha which you could cancel into the Confetti version for mind games.

True that, just checked, my b.

SSJ4 Gogeta was pure gold, but still remember the frustration I had when I first watched the episode as a child when they defused for wasting time playing around.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
True that, just checked, my b.

SSJ4 Gogeta was pure gold, but still remember the frustration I had when I first watched the episode as a child when they defused for wasting time playing around.
The fusions' real Superpower is the power of narrative convenience.

Something will always happen (often defusion) right before they can finish off their enemy.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I got bored so I ranked all the romance options for Persona 5 from best to worst.

1. Makoto Niijima
2. Haru Okumura
3. Sadayo Kawakami
4. Futaba Sakura
5. Hifumi Togo
6. Tae Takemi
7. Ann Takamaki
8. Chihaya Mifune
9. Ichiko Ohya

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Is there same sex dating in Persona 5? I don't seem to remember that ever being talked about.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I got bored so I ranked all the romance options for Persona 5 from best to worst.

1. Makoto Niijima
2. Haru Okumura
3. Sadayo Kawakami
4. Futaba Sakura
5. Hifumi Togo
6. Tae Takemi
7. Ann Takamaki
8. Chihaya Mifune
9. Ichiko Ohya
I'm surprised Haru is so high up in your rankings, considering I haven't seen you mention her.

I'd be torn between Haru and Ann for the dating options, myself.
Is there same sex dating in Persona 5? I don't seem to remember that ever being talked about.
There isn't.

There's actually an interesting story about that: Persona 4 has, in it's files, evidence of the player being able to date Yosuke (the first friend character), evidence in the form of voice lines.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I finally got to watch DBS Broly...

HOLY ****ING **** THAT MOVIE WAS A GLORIOUS MASTERPIECE THAT SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I finally got to watch DBS Broly...

HOLY ****ING **** THAT MOVIE WAS A GLORIOUS MASTERPIECE THAT SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
Wanted to watch it in theaters but I'm not even caught up on Super yet sooooo.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The fusions' real Superpower is the power of narrative convenience.

Something will always happen (often defusion) right before they can finish off their enemy.

Lemme flashback

-Gotenks: he did stuff but then Chadhan arrived
-Vegito: Allowed himself to be absorbed, then defusion
-Gogeta: Actually finished off Janemba without playing around
-Gogeta SS4: Dude conffetti lmao
-Vegito Bruuuuuuuu: Defused too quickly due the Blue trasnformation
-Gogeta Blue:
Was about to finish Broly to end the fight at least, but yeah, got saved by his green waifu.

If we add the Heroes promo series
-Vegito SSBKKx20: ****ing Oozaru Cucumber too OP
-Xeno Vegito SS4: Actually fared better than the Blue counterpart but UI Goku was the one who bodied Cunber for real.

Man, what a sad success rate for fusions.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Lemme flashback

-Gogeta Blue:
Was about to finish Broly to end the fight at least, but yeah, got saved by his green waifu.

-Xeno Vegito SS4: Actually fared better than the Blue counterpart but UI Goku was the one who bodied Cunber for real.

Here's a list of the fusions that actually accomplished what they set out to do:
Super Saiyan Gogeta​
Super Vegito (defeating Super Buu was never the goal for Vegito)​
Gogeta Blue
if you consider calming Broly down a success
Yeah, it's a bad track-record. :laugh:

Chrono.

Lemme flashback

-Gogeta Blue:

For what it's worth.

Gogeta was pretty much about to kill Broly.

Broly was terrified enough that he went back to his senses right before getting beamed out of there by Shenron.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm surprised Haru is so high up in your rankings, considering I haven't seen you mention her.

I'd be torn between Haru and Ann for the dating options, myself.

There isn't.

There's actually an interesting story about that: Persona 4 has, in it's files, evidence of the player being able to date Yosuke (the first friend character), evidence in the form of voice lines.
The more I play the more I like her. I’m desperately trying to max out proficiency so I can do her confidant.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just found out that I archived the Pokémon Gold/Silver prototype Google spreadsheet that got taken down last year.

Whew! I thought I lost it forever.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
It's raining pretty hard where I live, and unfortunately, the foundations of my house have a few cracks, so my basement got flooded pretty hard. I’ve just spent the past hour and a half sopping up water with a couple of towels, taking them outside to wring them out (keep in mind it's still raining), sopping up more water, wringing the towels again, repeat a dozen or so times. Not fun.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's raining pretty hard where I live, and unfortunately, the foundations of my house have a few cracks, so my basement got flooded pretty hard. I’ve just spent the past hour and a half sopping up water with a couple of towels, taking them outside to wring them out (keep in mind it's still raining), sopping up more water, wringing the towels again, repeat a dozen or so times. Not fun.
quess that is the pros of living in Virginia Beach, Cant have Basements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom