• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
...This hand angle I chose to draw is really annoying to get right. [KMDP's Frustration Level: 40%]

I'll get it eventually, but still.

KMDP

Smash Legend
...This hand angle I chose to draw is really annoying to get right. [KMDP's Frustration Level: 40%]

I'll get it eventually, but still.
Just so that people don't think I'm complaining about nothing. This is what I've been talking about.
HAND.png

D

Deleted member

Can you guys guess which game for the PS4 with a character in Smash I stole borrowed from my friend today? You guys will never see it coming.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The absolute madmen; that's a completely clear John Cena Funko.
s2i4popk0ec21.jpg

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So apparently, according to a few mobile revenue tracking outlets, Heroes' Hostile Springs banner is competing with the Surtr banner for the title of worst performing new banner in the game's history.

Curious to see if this brings about some major changes in the future.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh great, did I post in the wrong thread again? That was supposed to be for the other one!!!
It's what happens when you frequent two Social Threads at once.

It was only a matter of time, really.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So apparently, according to a few mobile revenue tracking outlets, Heroes' Hostile Springs banner is competing with the Surtr banner for the title of worst performing new banner in the game's history.

It would be hilarious that in a future interview they say that they scrapped a Camilla alt but are confused because she won CYL3

huehuehue... I've made myself sad.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dude what the **** lmao

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
It's what happens when you frequent two Social Threads at once.

It was only a matter of time, really.
Two social threads was a terrible idea. They should just close the other one and send everyone here. at least then I might have some actual mod work to do here that isn't just fixing double posts

Chrono.

People were definitely hostile over these springs.

D

Deleted member

That's a good man, Shish!
"Borrowed" implies you intend to give it back.
I look forward to who you think is the best girl.
Thanks, I appreciate the support and hope ya'll are ready to see me talk about it whenever I get started on it.

Anyways, Revolver Ocelot is best girl and I'm excited to start MGSV: the Phantom Pain
Jk it is Persona 5, don't worry

Also, funny thing is, I'm not gonna see said friend for a while because he goes back to Rio de Janeiro in a few days so I'll basically have Persona 5 for the rest of the year. It's not like he was using it anyways

The Surtr banner was that bad? I see that ****** everywhere, I thought he was popular. I guess that's what happens when you release only two units in a banner though

Ivander

Smash Legend
Dude what the **** lmao
Camilla is actually going to happen, isn't she?

On the other hand:
-GO BRUNO!
-Good job, Anna fans. :shades:
-So either Camilla or Micaiah might get the unique skill, but who knows? It's not over yet.
-Surprised that Lif is higher than Thrasir.
-WTF at Surtr at 16th.......what kind of hell do you wish upon us fanbase?

Last edited:

Chrono.

Dude what the **** lmao
Holy **** Micaiah is actually second place.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Líf is higher than Leif

Kek

Holy **** Micaiah is actually second place.
She has a chance, but now FRobin will surge, so Im dropping the rest of my votes on Big Mic Energy

I already smell the storm of desperated players ready to take out Camilla from 1st

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Aight, I guess we know which part of Fire Emblem's fanbase IS is going to pander to.

Goddammit.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Dude what the **** lmao
Sigurd in 9th is pretty cool time to spam votes for him so we can get an FE4 remake

Female side is whatever to me, but I might chuck a vote or two at Eirika or Micaiah just to try and keep Camilla out.

D

Deleted member

Dude what the **** lmao
Alm and Marth as Opo predicted.

>Eliwood Top 3
Please pull an upset! I'm gonna throw a vote for him so he can join his buddies.

>BK and Zelgius on top 20
People really want that summer alt, huh?

Why is Sothe so popular all of a sudden?

>Metal Alfonse at Top 10
Do not like

>Fates royals still so high
DO NOT LIKE

>Camilla at Number 1
Hope the Eirika and Micaiah stans pop in to dethrone her

>Two Annas at Top 10
Oof

>Nino and Nephenee on Top 20
There's still good in this world

KMDP

Smash Legend
Two social threads was a terrible idea. They should just close the other one and send everyone here. at least then I might have some actual mod work to do here that isn't just fixing double posts
Be careful what you wish for, Moydow. :smirk:
------------------------------------------------------
Also, it occurs to me that I shouldn't be complaining about the artwork I'm drawing in this particular instance, because that will inevitably make people want to see it and...
Well, let's just say that while the character is fully clothed, their body type is something I don't think will be allowed on this site... and that's all I will say on the matter.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Thanks, I appreciate the support and hope ya'll are ready to see me talk about it whenever I get started on it.

Anyways, Revolver Ocelot is best girl and I'm excited to start MGSV: the Phantom Pain
Jk it is Persona 5, don't worry

Also, funny thing is, I'm not gonna see said friend for a while because he goes back to Rio de Janeiro in a few days so I'll basically have Persona 5 for the rest of the year. It's not like he was using it anyways

The Surtr banner was that bad? I see that ****** everywhere, I thought he was popular. I guess that's what happens when you release only two units in a banner though
They don’t need to get ready when that’s what I’m doing currently.

Also just know I’ll be judging you depending on who you think is best girl.

Ivander

Smash Legend
She has a chance, but now FRobin will surge, so Im dropping the rest of my votes on Big Mic Energy

I already smell the storm of desperated players ready to take out Camilla from 1st
Camilla is first....so there are risks to voting for Female Robin. She could get past Camilla, but it could also place Micaiah at 3rd if people focus on FRobin at the cost of Micaiah, still allowing Camilla to win. It doesn't help that Camilla does in fact have memes on her side. Because of her alts lately, she has been getting memed alot and we know what happens when memes come in. *looks at Reinhardt*

Still....this is going to be a close one, isn't it? If Veronica taught us anything, it's that nothing is set in stone.

KMDP

Smash Legend
>BK and Zelgius on top 20
People really want that summer alt, huh?
Black Knight on the beach is a hilarious mental image.

Micaiah: Zalgius! You should join us in the ocean for a swim!
Black Knight: ...I'm already swimming.
Ike: Gross.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Micaiah and Eirika/Robin team up to take Camilla out while KA KA KA KACHI DAZE plays

Please let this happen.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Camilla has legit popularity, a sexy design and memes on her side.

She cannot be stopped, lmao.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Dude what the **** lmao

-Yes, Ranulf broke into the Top 20 on male side! I don't care if he doesn't win, that's exactly what I was hoping for with him!
-Eliwood got quite a boost, it looks like we may be able to get the Blazing Blade trio completed this year if he manages to break through.
-No surpirses with Camilla, she was either going to be Top 2 or just outside of it considering her high popularity. The question now is what the fandom will do in reaction as I'm sure there's going to be a lot of votes funneled into Micaiah, F!Robin, and maybe Eirika to kick her out.
-I was actually spot on in guessing Micaiah for Top 2 (at least as of now). I figured she had a good chance since she's popular and avoided alt fatigue, so those in combo I felt would push her up.
-On the other hand, Loki dropped slightly. I figured since she still had a presence in the story she'd still remain in the Top 5, but it looks like in the end the push was more for her inclusion rather then an alt.
-Female Robin jumped up quite a bit, considering she usually loses out to her male counterpart this is actually a surprising result for her. I'm not sure if she'll take it, but I'm sure many are going to try.
-Anna got quite a boost considering both her Awakening and Heroes counterparts are that high up. I expect the rest of Heroes!Anna's votes are going to Awakening's now though, just like how Marth's Mystery votes went to Shadow Dragon's last year.
-Go Tiki and Black Knight! Both of your versions can do it!

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Camilla is pretty much the least interesting female royal in Fates. Sometimes it feels like she’s only popular cause she has a large chest.
Camilla is plenty interesting; when she's not creepily obsessed with doting on Corrin, she gives an interesting insight into the dark side of royalty and the infighting from all the concubines Garon kept and what kind of an effect that can have on a person growing up in that environment.

In fact, I'd say she's obsessed with Corrin because she's overcompensating for the lack of affection she received as a child, lumping way too much on her younger sibling(s).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom