• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think part of the issue is that it looks lank (greasy), which is unpleasant to look at (this is something my mother has instilled in me).

Alternatively, it looks like Anime Hair that's gotten wet and isn't standing up like it should.
Exactly, he needs some shampoo.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Dmitri looks like someone dumped a bucket of water onto his head and now it's sticking to his forehead.

That said, if there's a path split, I'm definitely going with him.
Spearmen are underappreciated.
(Unless he's like Ehpraim 2.0)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Dmitri looks like someone dumped a bucket of water onto his head and now it's sticking to his forehead.

(Unless he's like Ehpraim 2.0)
Honestly, playable infantry lance users are a rarity as it is. Not including Dimitri or anyone else from Three Houses, there are only four that exist that haven't been added to Heroes yet.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I forgot, but who did Etika want to win in the first CYL?
Last time I checked, I thought he had a thing for F!Corrin, not Robin.

Edit: Actually, I just remembered that didn't he have people vote for Donnel? Hence why Donnel was high in the first CYL?

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Dude what the **** lmao
Takumi in top 10 nice as usual.
Eliwood and Haar in top 20 though. I was just thinking to vote for the former while the latter is in my battle ballot already.

Perfection makes #17 in the female version though. Lovely to see her and her younger self make top 20!

D

Deleted member

Ngl, I dislike Youtubers trying to sway the vote of CYL
Anyways, gonna show my fireman some support as well
Screenshot_20190125-012614~2.png

Once this is over I'm gonna edit Eliwood to be surrounded by Forrests

KMDP

Smash Legend

(Unless he's like Ephraim 2.0)
I'm not sure if that Ephraim 2.0 comment is meant to be a positive or a negative thing.

...Okay, what's the worst possible things Edelgard, Claude and Dimitri could be.

Dimitri has the stat-spread of the average Fire Emblem Soldier, all of his growth is pumped into HP meaning he's almost entirely useless in battle except as a meatshield, except you don't want him in that role because if he dies the game is over.

(For people not into it,) Edelgard is secretly hiding a big pair of breasts under her armour (IntSys: "don't question it") and the game takes every opportunity to flaunt them. (Basically, Camilla 2.0)
Ngl, I dislike Youtubers trying to sway the vote of CYL
I'm in agreement here.

Frankly, if you have to be told to vote for a character by someone else, you shouldn't be voting at all.

Ivander

Smash Legend
...Okay, what's the worst possible things Edelgard, Claude and Dimitri could be.

(For people not into it,) Edelgard is secretly hiding a big pair of breasts under her armour (IntSys: "don't question it") and the game takes every opportunity to flaunt them. (Basically, Camilla 2.0)
She don't need breasts. She just needs the magic words followed by one other magic word.....

I love you...Senpai....

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
She don't need breasts. She just needs the magic words followed by one other magic word.....

I love you...Senpai....
Immediately after this word is uttered, the whole world of Three Houses crumbles and the game becomes a rom-com High School Anime of the most by-the-numbers, lowest common denominator schlock known to man.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so bbtag got a new trailer or something and like 3 people asked me if this was jojo teaser

it isnt

D

Deleted member

I'm seeing the dragon ball movie thing tomorrow because my little bro is a huge anime nerd.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Do it and life will never be regrettable
I really, really wish I could see Broly in theatres, unfortunately, it's unlikely for me based on where I live. If it comes to my island, I will absolutely go and watch it.

It's not worth travelling to mainland England just to watch a movie.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I really, really wish I could see Broly in theatres, unfortunately, it's unlikely for me based on where I live. If it comes to my island, I will absolutely go and watch it.

It's not worth travelling to mainland England just to watch a movie.
so you're in ireland?
greenland?
iceland?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Weezer's Teal Album is exactly why I ****ing love Weezer. All those covers are so ****ING GOOOOOOOOD.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Dude what the **** lmao
Well michaiah was on my list. Glad my boy alm is in first.

But we must push Camila back. Let Anna get top 2 or something somehow.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Also, looking at the top 100 Albums on Metacritic I'm convinced Music Critics are actual morons. Like, no offense to them but the albums on there have like... 2 bands and artists total that have gone on to have a legacy bigger than themselves while big name, big deal musical inspirations like David Bowie, Queen, Lorde, etc. Aren't even anywhere near the top...

Nirvana is on there once, White Stripes are there once, and I love Kendrick Lamar but his two albums that are on there aren't even his best.

How does that happen?

D

Deleted member

Also, looking at the top 100 Albums on Metacritic I'm convinced Music Critics are actual morons. Like, no offense to them but the albums on there have like... 2 bands and artists total that have gone on to have a legacy bigger than themselves while big name, big deal musical inspirations like David Bowie, Queen, Lorde, etc. Aren't even anywhere near the top...

Nirvana is on there once, White Stripes are there once, and I love Kendrick Lamar but his two albums that are on there aren't even his best.

How does that happen?
I think it's because only so many albums are actually on metacritic. That includes recent ones too. As I looked stuff up and most songs I could think of are absent.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
so thats why they call it new jersey
The name didn't exactly just come out of the Ether. :smirk:
o.o Oh my goodness, the place is indeed small! :D But I bet it is pretty!
It is.

There's a really nice looking beach near where I live, but I couldn't find a picture of it (I have before) because I can't remember it's official name and Google Maps is being uncooperative with me.
We used to have a booming Tourism industry, until the formation of the European Union meant that traveling to places like Spain and Italy became inexpensive (and why would you vacation in a place where everyone speaks English when you can go to a place truly foreign?).
That's actually smaller than where I live.
There's smaller; one of our neighbours, Sark, is a farming community where the only vehicles allowed are Tractors and Bikes (because it's tiny enough to justify such a thing).

Jersey also has a lot of farms... we even have our own breed of cow.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I think it's because only so many albums are actually on metacritic. That includes recent ones too. As I looked stuff up and most songs I could think of are absent.
Yeah, you may have a point but even then the ones that are on there I'm just like uhhhh, seriously?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yeah, you may have a point but even then the ones that are on there I'm just like uhhhh, seriously?
I'd chalk it up to subjective tastes, but maybe there's also a serious case of... uh... what's the word?

Like, they're artificially inflating lesser known artists over the actual big names for whatever reason.

Maybe also some good old Recency Bias and Contrarianism.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'd chalk it up to subjective tastes, but maybe there's also a serious case of... uh... what's the word?

Like, they're artificially inflating lesser known artists over the actual big names for whatever reason.

Maybe also some good old Recency Bias and Contrarianism.
All the artists on there are absolutely... bizarre. Like, most of them I've never even heard of and Kendrick is good but he ain't so good he's better than literally almost everyone else ever. Kinda ridiculous to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom