• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i feel like I annoy everyone by talking about kingdom hearts so much
See this, y'all?

This, y'all.

Even if I don't share the passion, seeing people get genuinely passionate about stuff warms my cold little heart. That ain't annoying, that's endearing.

I dig P5 too, but point stands.
Well pretty much all I've talked about is Persona 5 and I don't care if it's annoying so be like me and just post about what you enjoy.
Well after seeing posts like this this morning...I should follow Zinith Zinith 's example, which is constantly and unconditionally worship my girls :4peach::4bayonetta2::rosalina: in my posts. Maybe I can get more likes to my messages this way?

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

If you are passionated towards concrete stuff, you are free to share your love towards it.

I used to hide my thoughts about DQ online because a huge number of people online despised the franchise because of the composer, so i was scared to say how much i loved the DQ games i had played. It wasn’t until i started talking on the Square thread when i would finally open my mind and share my experience with DQ8. I was happy to see how the users found it fine.

As long as you aren’t Chris Chan or Memoryman3, you will be fine.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I see Mythra changed his username.

'guess it was the right time for me to go back to Malos.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah but that doesn't work for me with Zoe
pretty much...yeah
Well after seeing posts like this this morning...I should follow Zinith Zinith 's example, which is constantly and unconditionally worship my girls :4peach::4bayonetta2::rosalina: in my posts. Maybe I can get more likes to my messages this way?

Sayonara:kirby:
Yes...worshipping women always bring in more likes (and it’ll never not work)

Chrono.

The difficulty balancing in KH3D is kinda out of whack.

The World That Never Was is absolutely destroying me as Riku.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Mythra Mythra hasn't changed his username.

If you're talking about Gyakutenno Megami, that's Lady Haruka Ishijima.

Well shoot lol, thanks for clarifying.

I don't know why my brain confused the two since the actual Mythra liked my previous-previous post, but I guess I'm the guy with the Malos avi, so maybe I was just happy to think she was gone.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The songs for tonight’s Steven Universe are here and we are getting:
a pretty good remix of the main theme accounting for the new crystal gems.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
i feel like I annoy everyone by talking about kingdom hearts so much
Well pretty much all I've talked about is Persona 5 and I don't care if it's annoying so be like me and just post about what you enjoy.
Well since everyone else is doing it...

I’ll probably start talking about Granblue a bit more here.

Now if Smashboards would allow me to change my profile pic...

D

Deleted member

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!

DONKEY KONG SAYS TRANS RIGHTS!

I love HBomberGuy and their Twitch Stream. You should donate to Mermaids and watch their Twitch Stream when they are online.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Well since everyone else is doing it...

I’ll probably start talking about Granblue a bit more here.

Now if Smashboards would allow me to change my profile pic...
Oooooh same. I just started last month and I haven't done **** as often as I should but I'm starting to like it. I wanna know if there's anyone else here that plays the gacha at least.

Anime adaptation was pretty cool.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Well shoot lol, thanks for clarifying.

I don't know why my brain confused the two since the actual Mythra liked my previous-previous post, but I guess I'm the guy with the Malos avi, so maybe I was just happy to think she was gone.
Mythra is... here

[Crab Rave music stops]

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oooooh same. I just started last month and I haven't done **** as often as I should but I'm starting to like it. I wanna know if there's anyone else here that plays the gacha at least.

Anime adaptation was pretty cool.
I mean, there are some of us here who play Gacha games, like Fire Emblem Heroes and Fate/Grand Order. I think a couple people here play Dragalia Lost. As for Granblue, I haven't exactly seen anybody besides you two talk about Granblue. Not counting the Discussion thread whenever people talk about Katalina.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Y’know how does Persona 5 have Arsene Lupin and Goemon but not ****ing Robin Hood??

Sayonara:kirby:
As long as you don’t follow his example to closely and actually talk about other things.
Taking one from me on the signature, huh?
Sure... but I have the factually best girl.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I mean, there are some of us here who play Gacha games, like Fire Emblem Heroes and Fate/Grand Order. I think a couple people here play Dragalia Lost. As for Granblue, I haven't exactly seen anybody besides you two talk about Granblue. Not counting the Discussion thread whenever people talk about Katalina.
I know there's people here that play other gacha games. I'm not going to pretend discussions of those gacha don't exist here when they clearly do. Especially when there was discussion FEH related last night.

Chrono.

Only gachas I play are DBZ Dokkan Battle and DB Legends.

And FEH sometimes but not seriously, I just log in for orbs.

KMDP

Smash Legend
The songs for tonight’s Steven Universe are here and we are getting:
a pretty good remix of the main theme accounting for the new crystal gems.
...Finally!

I've been waiting for that to happen.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
FINALLY! Some new information on the ARMS graphic novel!

The Good News: It's still happening :b:

The Bad News: It's been delayed (again...) :glare:

I'm very curious on what's causing these delays (first it was "Fall 2018" and then it was "January 2019")

D

Deleted member

Does Smash count as Castlevania? I won't take back what I said about MK, it's edgy.

And yes, you do judge a book by its(its, not it's) cover, otherwise you would never have played something so edgy as MK.
Yep, you’re the mean one. And no, Smash doesn’t count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom