• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That depends, are we talking about the game that people were apparently excited about in 2015 that recently released which has shown to be so incompetent that it's gotten outright disgusting or the banter about my trash and your garbage?
I'll take that as a no....

Chrono.

Gwen was talking about YIIK.

Some indie RPG released like last week that's really bad for a load of reasons.

See for yourselves on the Yiikes hashtag on twitter.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh, I almost forgot.

In my seemingly never-ending run of Fire Emblem 7: Reverse Recruitment (it's taking a while because it's not the only thing I'm playing, plus I'm playing the Hardest Difficulty), I promoted Kent and Dart during Night of Farewells (...I hate it so, so much).

Dart uses Canas' Palette; Dart usually uses a Blue Palette (making him look somewhat generic), while Canas uses a Black and Purple Palette.
FE7RR-DartColour.PNG

Dart actually ended up looking pretty cool as a Berserker, he's one of the lucky characters whose new colour scheme just works. This is what he normally looks like as a Berserker.

Kent, usually red, uses Heath's Palette (Heath rides a Blue-Green Wyvern), the end result is that Kent as a Paladin ends up looking like he's wearing a Patina-coloured Suit of Armour (think the colour of the Statue of Liberty), like his armour is really old. Unfortunately, I didn't think to screenshot it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you're finally pro at boob drawing but you get a headache for spending 10 minutes locating and drawing a nipple.
suffering-from-success-cover1.jpg
****ing correct anatomy

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
I still have the urge to play something Shin Megami Tensei, preferably IV. Maybe when I get enough money.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why does my Xbox One turns itself on occasionally?

I ain't touching the console or a controller.
The power button on the Xbone is sensitive enough that it can turn on from a stiff breeze, maybe there's something on or near the sensor that it's registering as an input.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If you get a headache from drawing super hard, I think you're over-thinking things. :laugh:

It was worth it, I managed to do my best chest so far imo :denzel:

Can't wait to start drawing hands

Chrono.

And it is done.

IMG_20190121_224448.jpg

But the marathon doesn't end here, as I still have a movie and one final game to go through.

D

Deleted member

YIIK is just Yikes. I really don't know how that game even got released on actual consoles.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Why does my Xbox One turns itself on occasionally?

I ain't touching the console or a controller.
That might be the Wifi issues... or...
Well of course. Game sold better then every Xenoblade to date. And people here here talk about that all the time. :troll:
Which game? You mean Nintendo IPs that aren't RPGs? Well... yeah lol.
And nah, the most recent Xenoblade stuff I mentioned was the XC2 Artbook that was announced not too long ago.

Mediocre games selling better than bad games shouldn't be an accomplishment but ok
Yet, still can't properly explain why XC2 is a bad game (sort of) lol. But hey, I get that, XC2 isn't a JRPG for everybody, so that's why I'm playing other JRPGs like Octopath, VC4 and VC1, etc...

Still has better designs than XB2 so I don't really know who has to hold the L here. I vote that YIKES RPG because holy **** have you guys ****ing SEEN that trainwreck?
About XC2 designs, it's like a broken record at this point but... Designs are subjective... that's all I can say lol.

Are we joking around anymore?
I mean... we get not everyone is a Xenoblade fan here, but... yikes... if I have a game I dislike or think it's bad, I simply don't talk about it. Nevertheless, that's just me.
When you're finally pro at boob drawing but you get a headache for spending 10 minutes locating and drawing a nipple.
View attachment 187787
****ing correct anatomy
Oh DJ Khaled?
My joking response:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

XC2 would be good if they could just get a good character designer for it. They had one for the first two games, what gives?

Ivander

Smash Legend
So.....Choose Your Legends 3 is starting? I literally got a Choose your Legends news bit on my game and it took me to Choose your Legends Round 3.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
XC2 would be good if they could just get a good character designer for it. They had one for the first two games, what gives?
First off, XC2 is already a good game in my opinion. And... I disagree if you mention XCX... character facial designs weren't good imo, but in general all Xenoblade game's character designs were great.
Next, I personally think Saitou is a good character designer already but yeah, I agree they could, or stick to one single character designer but again that's just me.
My complaint on XC2... even to this day on the designs was that there's no armor customization, even after the DLC it still felt limited... it's mostly just color alternate and swimsuits... nothing special...

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
YIIK is just Yikes. I really don't know how that game even got released on actual consoles.
What makes you say that? Admittedly, I haven't heard much positive about the game, but it's mainly in bits and pieces (the plot seems to be based on a real-life death, which is insensitive to say the least), and I haven't looked too deeply into it yet.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
My project is finished.

I have been playing every single character in Smash Ultimate and seeing how high in level I can get when playing against an Inkling CPU with tournament rules on. I did this to check my current Ultimate character proficiency. Here are the results of the experiment:

1548126610014.png

Tiers ARE IN ORDER. If I could beat an Inkling CPU on the first try, that's where the character would go.

Ness still sits at the top, since defeating Inkling was easiest with him at level 9. I was also able to take out a level 9 Inkling with my other members of my "main" group (Wolf, Mario, Pichu) but it took significantly more effort.

Was hoping Bayo and K Rool would be higher, but I barely beat level 8 Inkling with them and I couldn't make it to 9.

My worst character is definitely Mac, by far. It was an embarrassing time lol

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ya know...

I might just vote for Robin every time.

D

Deleted member

First off, XC2 is already a good game in my opinion. And... I disagree if you mention XCX... character facial designs weren't good imo.
Next, I personally think Saitou is a good character designer already but yeah, I agree they could, or stick to one single character designer but again that's just me.
My complaint on XC2... even to this day on the designs was that there's no armor customization, even after the DLC it still felt limited... it's mostly just color alternate and swimsuits... nothing special...
Really? The faces are your problem?
And if it's just your opinion, why can't you accept it's just Gwen's and my opinion that the designs suck and ruin what could, in theory, be a good game?
What makes you say that? Admittedly, I haven't heard much positive about the game, but it's mainly in bits and pieces (the plot seems to be based on a real-life death, which is insensitive to say the least), and I haven't looked too deeply into it yet.
What exactly is wrong with the game?

I have no idea.
This twitter thread details it much better than I could. It's long for a reason and it's not done yet
Adult language warning for some of the tweets in the thread
There was a problem fetching the tweet

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Really? The faces are your problem?
And if it's just your opinion, why can't you accept it's just Gwen's and my opinion that the designs suck and ruin what could, in theory, be a good game?
Because obviously the game is perfect and to think otherwise is madness

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Edgeheads are back...WWE is doing something good with Ryder and Hawkins for once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom