• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Really? The faces are your problem?
Yeah lol, I know to you it may sound dumb but really I never get used to how stiff the character's faces are in the game. And that's what I heard on some complaints too when it comes to XCX, but not that much though.

Heck, to me even XC1 faces look not so great, even though I get that it's a Wii game. But since they are all great JRPGs, I still consider all of them good game.
And if it's just your opinion, why can't you accept it's just Gwen's and my opinion that the designs suck and ruin what could, in theory, be a good game?
To be clear, I never deny you and Gwen's opinion, that's why I said when it comes which designs are good or bad, they are subjective, so you obviocusly can't make be accept per say, but you can definitely be entitled to your opinion.
Especially when you consider the designs ruin the game, because XC2 is a good game already, it's just unfortunate that the designs were terrible to you and Gwen. To me, designs were never the make-or-break on the game, for most part at least.

PS: More of my personal take, same with whether a game is good or not is also somewhat subjective, like many say games like Botw, Read Dead II, and Celeste are the greatest games, yet I have zero interest on those games.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
>We can vote for Hel in CYL3
Same for Lif and Thrasir.

That said, after getting the OCs from Book II, I hardly think anybody is going to vote for them, except maybe what'shisname from Book I.

That said, I'm probably going to vote some characters who haven't gotten in the game.

D

Deleted member

>We can vote for Hel in CYL3
Everyone please help me out, I dunno who to vote for
The meme master: The Reinhardt
The Way of the Husbando: Joshua
My precious son: Forrest
SCYTHES: Hel
Yeah lol, I know to you it may sound dumb but really I never get used to how stiff the character's faces are in the game. And that's what I heard on some complaints too when it comes to XCX, but not that much though.

Heck, to me even XC1 faces look not so great, even though I get that it's a Wii game. But since they are all great JRPGs, I still consider all of them good game.

To be clear, I never deny you and Gwen's opinion, that's why I said when it comes which designs are good or bad, they are subjective, so you obviocusly can't make be accept per say, but you can definitely be entitled to your opinion.
Especially when you consider the designs ruin the game, because XC2 is a good game already, it's just unfortunate that the designs were terrible to you and Gwen. To me, designs were never the make-or-break on the game, for most part at least.
I thought you had just said she never "explained why she doesn't like it" to invakidate her opinion though?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Be like me you users.

Dislike the designs but like the game.

The Swamp way will never lead you astray.

:4larry:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So.....Choose Your Legends 3 is starting? I literally got a Choose your Legends news bit on my game and it took me to Choose your Legends Round 3.
Looking at the details, it looks like they're finally combining the votes for characters that appear in multiple games, so we're not going to have another CYL2!Marth repeat thankfully. Also, no old!Hector for Binding Blade, so no cheating guys.

With all that said, I expect all of you to vote for Leif, the poor boy needs love after IS screwed him over with the Thracia banner.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
HOLY ****ING ****!

Change your mind could easily be the series finale for Steven Universe. It was ****ing crazy.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Everyone please help me out, I dunno who to vote for
The meme master: The Reinhardt
The Way of the Husbando: Joshua
My precious son: Forrest
SCYTHES: Hel
Obviously Camilla, for the salt and the bigger meme potential. :troll:

Since I'm in a new character mood rather than Alt mood, Forrest.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I thought you had just said she never "explained why she doesn't like it" to invakidate her opinion though?
Please don't twist my words or put words in my mouth, first off I add (sort of) because I know she did years ago, but still we end up to "agree to disagree" on some aspects like the quest part lol. And it was never my intention to "invalidate" her opinion, I just personally disagree on the opinion that designs are make or break of XC2.

Not to mention I also said XC2 isn't a JRPG for everybody, so it's cool if you think XC2 is a bad game because of the designs despite I disagree.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They fixed it
Screenshot_20190122-014747~2.png

Also, I think I know what message I wanna send to IS
Screenshot_20190122-015048~2.png

A vote well spent

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Same for Lif and Thrasir.

That said, after getting the OCs from Book II, I hardly think anybody is going to vote for them, except maybe what'shisname from Book I.

That said, I'm probably going to vote some characters who haven't gotten in the game.

Líf and Thrasir have some potential, as we could get "when they were alive" versions of them.
King Líf of Askr talking about how he created the Aether stuff and portals and Queen Thrasir mentioning she likes to go commando

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
HOLY ****ING ****!

Change your mind could easily be the series finale for Steven Universe. It was ****ing crazy.
Raw needs to end quickly so I can watch this episode

Ivander

Smash Legend
Actually, vote Camilla for the chance of getting Mysterious Heroine C, a mysterious visitor who's trying to assassinate all Camilla faces. :laugh:

I chose my first vote to be Kris from New Mystery. I'm aware they aren't exactly popular, but like I said, I'm in a new character mood for one. And two, maybe getting both versions of Kris in will get IS to release the Tactician from FE7 as a Hero.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Be like me you users.

Dislike the designs but like the game.

The Swamp way will never lead you astray.

:4larry:
Because designs are subjective right? so, I agree but I don't expect everyone to be like you lol.
They fixed it
View attachment 187797

Also, I think I know what message I wanna send to IS
View attachment 187798
A vote well spent
... Can't vote Ike from Radiant Dawn? Oh man...

Speaking of Ike, maybe it's just me but I found Ike a really good character to play when playing Spirit Board Mode. Maybe it's because his attacks have more better launch power, but Stamina that's 50-50 on Ike, sometimes he's good, sometimes he's trash.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Designs are subjective Swamp, so, I agree but I don't expect everyone to be like you lol.
No offense dude, but for someone who keeps spouting that not everyone will have the same opinion, you REALLY don't like opposing opinions.

Live and let live man. Just learn to ignore stuff sometimes.

D

Deleted member

Actually, vote Camilla for the chance of getting Mysterious Heroine C, a mysterious visitor who's trying to assassinate all Camilla faces.:laugh:

I chose my first vote to be Kris from New Mystery. I'm aware they aren't exactly popular, but like I said, I'm in a new character mood for one. And two, maybe getting both versions of Kris in will get IS to release the Tactician from FE7 as a Hero.
Mark should be a Staff Mythic Hero tbh

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
No offense dude, but for someone who keeps spouting that not everyone will have the same opinion, you REALLY don't like opposing opinions.

Live and let live man. Just learn to ignore stuff sometimes.
Ok... but sorry Swamp I think you once again a bit misunderstand my points, sorry if you think I don't like opposing opinions. I just merely disagree on their opinions.

Also, I reedit my post before you quote it... not sure if that changes anything.

If that's your advice on my actions... probably. But I think having opposing opinions having discussion isn't entirely a bad thing.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so that granmda that has thousands of hours of animal crossing gameplay has living proof now

i wonder what her villager looks like. i wonder if its how she looks now or her young self

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I just merely disagree on their opinions.
That's absolutely fine.

But, that's not the issue at hand.

It isn't that you can't have a discussion.

It's that you smother them with a discussion.

It comes off like you're offended by other people's opinions and have to prove them wrong or invalidate their opinions somehow.

You come off as defensive, dude.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If Eirika beats Camilla Imma draw Eirika unleashing her hidden power against Camilla and anon post it on 4chan.
That's a promise.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
a mans really just bought a ****ton of pizza and accessories after work

and a mans really just finished in just an hour in

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wait...

So Anna actually has a chance now?

I’m gonna go get my computer.
I'm not exactly sure about this. Compared to characters regarding sequels and whatnot, like Marth in Shadow Dragon and New Mystery or Hector from Blazing Sword and Binding Blade, they are the same character. With the Annas, all of them are different characters. Anna from Awakening is not Anna from Fates. Anna from Heroes is not Anna from Shadow Dragon.
It's one thing with characters who are the same character, like Ike from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. It's another with a character that's been confirmed to be a different character between games.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It isn't that you can't have a discussion.

It's that you smother them with a discussion.
No offense too but I think you are twisting my words. Because we already have that kind of discussion years ago, so that's why I didn't go any further.

It comes off like you're offended by other people's opinions and have to prove them wrong or invalidate their opinions somehow.

You come off as defensive, dude.
This is just me but I think by simply looking at my post, your interpretation is a bit out of league. I was never offended, I show my own disagreement and give out some of my thoughts.

So yeah, thanks for the comment Swamp, sorry if you think this way but if I have to be honest here, you were really sort of twisting my words.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
HOLY ****ING ****!

I think the thing about it that blows my mind the most it is that it wasn't the series finale.

Everything about it was damn amazing from start to finish. The ending of the epside really felt like...an ending to the show, too, to be perfectly honest. Really leaves me wondering where they can possibly go from here.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
No offense too but I think you are twisting my words. Because we already have that kind of discussion years ago, so that's why I didn't go any further.
You still got the same problem man...
This is just me but I think by simply looking at my post, your interpretation is a bit out of league. I was never offended,
Dude, it comes off that way. Even if you don't intend it, it comes off that way, and that's an issue.
I show my own disagreement and give out some of my thoughts.
That's the thing, just do it less.
So yeah, thanks for the comment Swamp, sorry if you think this way but if I have to be honest here, you were really sort of twisting my words.
I think we've had several errors in communication here....

I'm not sure if we can get past it.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You still got the same problem man...

Dude, it comes off that way. Even if you don't intend it, it comes off that way, and that's an issue.

That's the thing, just do it less.

I think we've had several errors in communication here....

I'm not sure if we can get past it.
Well... if that's what you think, I really have nothing to say on the matter, on this thread at least.
I already send you a PM, we can have some discussion there.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Said it once, and I'll say it again.

RAINBOW QUARTZ IS MARY POPPINS, Y'ALL!

I'm hyped for the movie, but dang, if this really isn't the end of the show, the next season better premiere before the movie does. I can't wait that long for the show to come back again.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I'm not exactly sure about this. Compared to characters regarding sequels and whatnot, like Marth in Shadow Dragon and New Mystery or Hector from Blazing Sword and Binding Blade, they are the same character. With the Annas, all of them are different characters. Anna from Awakening is not Anna from Fates. Anna from Heroes is not Anna from Shadow Dragon.
It's one thing with characters who are the same character, like Ike from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. It's another with a character that's been confirmed to be a different character between games.
I get that the Annas in each game are all different people.

However, we do have CYL Veronica, who isn’t the same character as the original Veronica. She’s from an alternate timeline (if I recall correctly). They both still exist within the original game. Same could be said for Loki.

They could do something similar with Anna and still have CYL Anna be able to coexist with the FEH Anna.

Plus since the Annas are all different people, they could technically just release them in normal banners (It would actually make the most sense out of all the “alt” characters IMO).

But considering that hasn’t happened in almost 2 years, I’m not confident in it happening anytime soon.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think the thing about it that blows my mind the most it is that it wasn't the series finale.

Everything about it was damn amazing from start to finish. The ending of the epside really felt like...an ending to the show, too, to be perfectly honest. Really leaves me wondering where they can possibly go from here.
There’s only one place left:

The universe!

Fixing colonies devastated by homeworld and changing homeworld itself

Ivander

Smash Legend
Mark should be a Staff Mythic Hero tbh
Well, it would certainly be unique.

But yeah, Mark should definitely become a Hero at some point, considering they are practically the precursor to Kris, Robin and Corrin. And they exist in the Blazing Sword universe in some way, considering there was that one generic woman who talked about them.
"Do you know anyone named Mark? You see, I once helped out a weary traveler... who just so happened to be a brilliant tactician! Cared for the soldiers... Won battle after battle with no casualties... Ah, I wonder if we'll meet again..."
That said, it'd also be rather cool if they based Mark's skillset on their precursor, the COs from Advance Wars and made them some sort of Supporter Unit. But regardless, here's hoping that Mark gets in at some point.
Mythic would be a good fit for them, considering that there is an option not to have Mark, fitting with the idea that some worlds have Mark join the heroes and some worlds don't have him join, as well as endings either questioning his skills or praising them like he's Zhuge Liang. Mark can be considered Mythical to some extent.

Speaking of Zhuge Liang, found a hilarious post jokingly comparing Camilla constantly getting the Alt treatment to that of Waver being constantly used for Events, giving the idea that both are tired and overworked. The idea of Camilla feeling tired and overworked from doing the Alts is a rather funny image.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I finally stopped being lazy and started World of Light. Beat the Boss with Mega Man, but only because I Hard Knuckled her so her recovery couldn't get her back on stage. Just started but I had a fully powered Sigma Spirit from playing the **** out of Spirit Board anyway so no need to grind like crazy.

Well of course. Game sold better then every Xenoblade to date. And people here here talk about that all the time. :troll:
Damn. Can't argue with the sales.

shrug.gif

I think the next Switch game I wanna get is ARMS, but I have a backlog I gotta get through.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The only Annas with combined votes are the two versions of Archanea Anna, going by the list.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Said it once, and I'll say it again.

RAINBOW QUARTZ IS MARY POPPINS, Y'ALL!

I'm hyped for the movie, but dang, if this really isn't the end of the show, the next season better premiere before the movie does. I can't wait that long for the show to come back again.
I honestly doubt we’re going to get the next season prior to the movie, mainly due to the way the season ended.

I could actually see them doing a time jump for the movie or next season, depending on if they want to go back to any of the smaller subplots that didn’t get a proper conclusion in the finale.

The only Annas with combined votes are the two versions of Archanea Anna, going by the list.

You’ve GOT to be kidding me.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
lol did they
Solve literally every storyline of the series?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
lol RIP Anna, even vote merging couldn't save her.

I guess you could say Awakening/Fates/Heroes Anna are more developed and could be considered different characters? But it still seems like a stretch.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also, obligatory.
Ballot Day 1.png

Last year I just went with my seven favorites. However, since my previous number three, Celica, got in last year, I need a new person to fill in. However, instead of being my normal number eight, I'll be picking someone else who isn't in the game (sorry, Tobin). Y'all are free to take guesses. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There’s only one place left:

The universe!

Fixing colonies devastated by homeworld and changing homeworld itself
True, true. I would like to see where all that can go. I'd also like to see more from the human characters again while they're at it, tbh. Might even be able to have them more involved with the Gem-related activities, especially considering how many (uncorrupted) Gems are living on Homeworld, now.

What I'm really curious about is how future antagonists will be, now that all of the Diamonds have gone through a heel-face turn. Given that there's sure to still be conflict from all the changes Homeworld will be experiencing, however, I suspect that some former antagonists might still cause significant problems here and there. We'll see.

More thing, I'm personally really curious as to what Jasper's character will be like, now.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
There's some weirdness with the combined characters - it seems like this was only applied to characters from Fe1/3,4/5, and 9/10. So Selena & Severa are still separate.

Thought I guess we have confirmation that Danved is most definitely not Devdan.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Looking at the list of characters with merged votes, it's pretty much exclusively Archanea, Jugdral, and Tellius characters. Notable characters who aren't merged:

- Shadow Dragon/New Mystery Tiki ARE merged, but not Awakening Tiki, as she's drastically different after the 2000 year timeskip.
- Shadow Dragon Hardin isn't merged with New Mystery Hardin, due to the fact that he's a radically different character between those two games.
- Karel isn't merged, due to having a drastically different personality in Binding Blade than in Blazing Blade.
- Lol Finn had to be merged three times.
- Meanwhile Camus/Zeke/Sirius aren't merged, likely due to new names and slight personality shifts.
- Same for Owain/Odin, Severa/Selena, and Inigo/Laslow.
- Lol RIP Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom