• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You are dumb. Stop comparing persona to something as fabulous as JoJo.
At least the Persona devs remember what's going on half the time.

t. a guy who just saw a man write a whole character out of existence

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hot take:

The banner isn't that bad.

I'll skip it mostly, but no reason to rage.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hot take:

The banner isn't that bad.

I'll skip it mostly, but no reason to rage.
Nobody's really raging about the characters on the banner, people just don't care alot about it, besides fans of Ryoma, Hinoka, etc. Although Camilla's mostly the discussion subject, due to this being her 6th version, passing both Lyn and Lucina. Now people are mostly just meme-ing about her winning CYL3 or passed the anger stage of grief.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just hit the final world in KH3D and holy moly it got wild right from the get go.

On another note, why the hell are Riku's bosses so easy compared to Sora's. I'm not even kidding, in The Grid, Sora fights Tron who is a big challenge at that point in the game, meanwhile Riku just fights another big Dream Eater. Sora fights Spellican in the Fantasia world, but Riku? He fights Chernabog... in a mini game... that ends in three hits.

It doesn't stop there, as in the Musketeers world both of them fight the Beagle Boys but in extremely different circumstances. Riku fights each of them separately, at which they're easier than most of the regular mooks in the area, but Sora has to fight all 3 at the same time. But thats not all, Sora fights them twice and the second time you gotta deal with Pete right after who is the real boss and if you lose against him you gotta start from the beginning.
Yeah, checkpoints are a big glaring issue with this game, sadly. As much as I love it, that could of been tweeked on both the PS4 and 3DS

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Alrighty time to make the switch. I've been reading the manga recently in anticipation for OPM Season 2 and I'm liking it alot.
I tell you all to read the manga and you say no.

Look who comes out on top in the end.

Chrono.

Twitter seems pretty tilted about the banner and I imagine reception isn't too hot on Reddit either lol.

Also the dislike bar on YouTube.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Twitter seems pretty tilted about the banner and I imagine reception isn't too hot on Reddit either lol.

Also the dislike bar on YouTube.
As I mentioned, I think a good amount are more tilted at Camilla more so than the Banner. Camilla was easily the main reason why the Adrift Banner was negatively received and the Camilla Alt in the trailer, by what I've seen, is being talked about more than the Banner itself. It definitely feels like there's more dislike toward another Camilla Alt while the Banner itself is moreso being received apathetically.

Edit: Once he gets a hold of that 6th Camilla....

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Normally I'd scalp you for the thought of touching my precious baby, but I'll spare you for now because of your GomiPomi avatar.
D5D01DF2-2EC4-4ABF-8006-BA3036764F9C.jpeg

I dunno what’s going on to begin with, I was brought here by Dylly and answered his question. Futaba’s my favorite character in P5, that’s all. But I’m glad you spared me?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Goes to 4chan
>They're going to vote Camilla to spite people
>Eirika and Micaiah fans appear to throw ****
>Everything devolves to whether or not Eirika has a donger

Damn this CYL gonna be lit :yeahboi:

Ivander

Smash Legend
>Goes to 4chan
>They're going to vote Camilla to spite people
>Eirika and Micaiah fans appear to throw ****
>Everything devolves to whether or not Eirika has a donger

Damn this CYL gonna be lit :yeahboi:

What in the actual **** happened to lead up to that last one?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Apparently there's an interview going around that Decidueye was almost chosen as the Pokemon rep instead of Incineroar.

Am I supposed to feel bad? Because ResetERA's reaction at least just solidifies why I feel very little other than resentment towards an otherwise perfectly serviceable Pokemon design.

There are very few Pokemon fandoms outside of that of the original 151 that deserve a tire iron shoved into their large intestine as thoroughly as Decidueye fans, speaking towards the worst sections of the fandom as all generalizations of fandoms go. The active utter mouthiness towards people who so much as dare to like the other starters is sufficient that I hope they all step on a LEGO when they least expect it. And that's not even getting into Smash Bros shoo-in culture which ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-

Like, I want to feel bad for the actually decent people that missed out but instead I just feel really angry and kind of like holding Incineroar like a security blanket.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Apparently there's an interview going around that Decidueye was almost chosen as the Pokemon rep instead of Incineroar.

Am I supposed to feel bad? Because ResetERA's reaction at least just solidifies why I feel very little other than resentment towards an otherwise perfectly serviceable Pokemon design.

There are very few Pokemon fandoms outside of that of the original 151 that deserve a tire iron shoved into their large intestine as thoroughly as Decidueye fans, speaking towards the worst sections of the fandom as all generalizations of fandoms go. The active utter mouthiness towards people who so much as dare to like the other starters is sufficient that I hope they all step on a LEGO when they least expect it. And that's not even getting into Smash Bros shoo-in culture which ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-

Like, I want to feel bad for the actually decent people that missed out but instead I just feel really angry and kind of like holding Incineroar like a security blanket.
When you say people should be sodomized with a tire iron for thinking differently about a cartoon tiger or owl, am I supposed to take you seriously?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

What in the actual **** happened to lead up to that last one?

Eirika having and hiding the biggest spear of Grado is lowkey a growing running gag of /feg/ they tend to bring that up as an insult... or compliment. But now they argued more about it to promote her/scare people off for CYL3

Freaking CYL should have started by now btw

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
When you say people should be sodomized with a tire iron for thinking differently about a cartoon tiger or owl, am I supposed to take you seriously?
Cliques with their heads shoved into their colons never take me seriously anyway even when I complain with a modicum of dignity, so may as well hand over whatever will still fit alongside it to keep them company.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Cliques with their heads shoved into their colons never take me seriously anyway even when I complain with a modicum of dignity, so may as well hand over whatever will still fit alongside it to keep them company.
Maybe your attitude is the issue. Check yourself.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I hope someday my skill with memes is as huge as Cori's ability to hide extremely angery statements fueled by hatred against genwunners in overly verbose adjectives and fancy hyperboles.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I hope someday my skill with memes is as huge as Cori's ability to hide extremely angery statements fueled by hatred against genwunners in overly verbose adjectives and fancy hyperboles.
You just made me remember the verbose meme was a thing and honestly we let this one die too soon.

rRN7W0S.jpg

D

Deleted member

I'm not seeing anyone angry here, just... apathetic towards it.
I had no idea you guys were talking about FE until now. You guys are like a colony of ants, you guys coordinate perfectly despite having no reason to. And that's a compliment. I'm just completely clueless when it comes to FE nowadays since I've dropped interest since FeH. You know, I'll buy the one on Shish game if you play more Castlevania and/or take back what you said about MK you meanie.

Also, unlike you Shish, I don't judge a book by it's cover. (Except when I definitely do. LMAO.)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Maybe your attitude is the issue. Check yourself.
I'm half asleep and running mostly off the fumes of watching a bunch of stuck up people say a bunch of stuck up things. I'm saying a lot of regrettable things in a tone that is very much uncalled for and I'm probably going to lose even more sleep off of it.

But maybe Pokemon Sun and Moon's leadup had a lot of schoolyard chanting regarding the starters that hit a little too close to home for someone who had to outright stop following a fandom due to the emotional damage just watching discourse surrounding it was causing, and maybe the thread I just read hammered in a little too hard that all the people that did that schoolyard chanting never stopped having that attitude. Maybe I'm just tired of one fictional character being used as an excuse to tell people they're wrong for liking another fictional character, maybe I'm tired of people going "anyone who likes this character is a pathetic subhuman moron because this other character exists," maybe I'm tired of people drawing a line in the sand and saying one thing is a sacred cow and another thing is a punching bag and may the line never be crossed.

Maybe I'm just tired of the image certain characters come to represent in my head, because people like to wave them around like banners for nothing but the worst reasons. Decidueye, Samus Aran, King K. Rool, none of them deserve this except purely lore wise maybe the last one, but there's just something. . .consistently wrong with people to the point that it starts to become difficult to parse the characters from the way certain people act. If you say that about Daisy over literally just Memoryman half the internet would smile and nod. But hundreds of people act out with the implicit approval by inaction of the rest of their fandoms you're a delusional *******.

Maybe I just get bitter and lash out because people act in ways that make me feel like dirt for liking things so the only thing I have left is to wonkily return it in kind, in a gesture that will never land because those responsible have no concept of empathy and I'm too cowardly to actually do it to their faces in the first place.

EDIT: OK 3AM CORI HAD HER BIYEARLY SCHEDULED EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN I'M SORRY

YOU CAN POST NOW PLEASE I'M SORRY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom