• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
our friendly neighbourhood pessimist, Burb Burb . The old days are coming back.
I prefer "pragmatist" rather than "pessimist". My theories came across as pessimistic since they went against what the majority wanted, but just about all of them were things that didn't bother me all that much personally.

Labels aside, I'm not back for the long haul just yet. I've basically just been stopping by for the initial reactions. I doubt I'll be around for very long until specifics about Smash 5 finally start to drop, and the real entertaining part of the speculation period begins......in which case I'll be here to delight you all with the gift of harsh reality on a daily basis just like the good old days. :awesome:

D

Deleted member

Smashboards is now a Disney franchise. Swamp is a party member.
I mean, I can hardly follow whatever the **** is going on in this thread most of the time so I guess it fits perfectly with KH canon.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
GUESS WHO JUST USED HIS LAST FIVE ORBS AND GOT PALADIN CHROM.

GUESS WHO CAN FINALLY TAKE CLIVE OFF HIS HORSE EMBLEM TEAM.

BOTH ANSWERS ARE ME.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well, here's Morag
Uh, Saitou, I understand this is sketch but... Morag doesn't cry... I think
Not to mention blushed ...
Morag does cry:

When Niall "dies" after sacrificing his life in an attempt to stop Bana's self-destruct mechanism.

On a different note, since that artist has been coloring in the concept art of characters from the game, I wonder if she'll ever color the Nia concept arts. I really want a colored version of that one art where she does that smirk!

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
So i'm on episode 3 of Jessica Jones Season 2 and i'm loving the plot so far, I heard people say it was too slow for them but what do they know, I hope the show stays like this for the next few episodes.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Morag does cry:

When Niall "dies" after sacrificing his life in an attempt to stop Bana's self-destruct mechanism.

On a different note, since that artist has been coloring in the concept art of characters from the game, I wonder if she'll ever color the Nia concept arts. I really want a colored version of that one art where she does that smirk!
I already finish chapter 5,but still better not keep mentioning spoilers lol...
What I mean is we never see characters actually cry in the game anyway... Which is... Odd....

And I think the artist already did...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
What I mean is we never see characters actually cry in the game anyway... Which is... Odd....

Of Nia's smirk? I tried looking through the tweets of that artist, and I couldn't find it.

As for the crying thing, I think part of the reason why we don't see the character actually cry is because implementing streaming tears is hard to do with the models and frames the game runs on, so they have to try and find different ways to convey the sadness (i.e. whether it'd be showing a clearly grief-stricken face, hand motions that give the impression of crying, or having the voice actors put a "break" in their voice to convey a sad choking-up coming from he character).

Ivander

Smash Legend
I prefer "pragmatist" rather than "pessimist". My theories came across as pessimistic since they went against what the majority wanted, but just about all of them were things that didn't bother me all that much personally.
I'm not the best with words, so I just try to find the most accurate "I" can find. Although by what you describe, I don't think pessimist would be the right word to describe someone "believing in something compared to the majority".
Well, "pessimist" does seem a bit negative, and I'm not about to refer to myself negatively.

Except off to the side, there, in my user title. :estatic:
It really wasn't meant to be. I understand that it's often used in a negative light(usually when people say, "Don't be so pessimistic" or whatnot), but the word itself isn't meant to be negative in general.
GUESS WHO JUST USED HIS LAST FIVE ORBS AND GOT PALADIN CHROM.

GUESS WHO CAN FINALLY TAKE CLIVE OFF HIS HORSE EMBLEM TEAM.

BOTH ANSWERS ARE ME.
Better prepare him. You're likely going to need him for TT Grima.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...eneric_map_unit_layout_for_invisible_ties_tt/
Looks like the only way to win against him is to have him initiate. Otherwise, he actually looks to be the next TT Veronica, who was a major pain.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
It really wasn't meant to be. I understand that it's often used in a negative light(usually when people say, "Don't be so pessimistic" or whatnot), but the word itself isn't meant to be negative in general.
No biggie. I was kidding around in that post, and didn't actually think you meant anything bad by what you said.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Mythra visibly cries when Tora reunites with his dadapon tho
I remember Pyra crying in an earlier chapter too

And of course Rex when Vandham died.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Of Nia's smirk? I tried looking through the tweets of that artist, and I couldn't find it.
The artist is still working on it, just wait I guess.

And yes I get that, but really? Not sure if making tears will be that hard in cutscenes...

Also I think March's meme is hands down "Inklings Eye", sorry vicious Patrick... You're funny but we already got SpongeBob messages like almost every year now. .

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Mythra visibly cries when Tora reunites with his dadapon tho

I remember Pyra crying in an earlier chapter too

And of course Rex when Vandham died.
Yeah, but too bad we didn't get to see Morag cries...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah, but too bad we didn't get to see Morag cries...
To be fair

It makes sense to have her hiding her tears; she's the strongest driver of Mor Ardain, a symbol of composture and discipline, she would not want to show signs of weakness in front of the head of the state of Uraya. Specially because if Niall stayed dead she would have to take the position of Empress and she needs to look emotionally strong for that.

D

Deleted member

I AM BACK my friends.
If Opossum was a Disney character, he would be Maui.
The hero we all do not deserve. :troll:
I also like watching Disney and Pixar movies a lot, if you are curious Opossum. I think the only kids movies I like to watch is either from Disney or Pixar. Disney and Pixar are the same so Pixar counts as Disney.

Edit: 3000th post!

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
To be fair

It makes sense to have her hiding her tears; she's the strongest driver of Mor Ardain, a symbol of composture and discipline, she would not want to show signs of weakness in front of the head of the state of Uraya. Specially because if Niall stayed dead she would have to take the position of Empress and she needs to look emotionally strong for that.
Then again, that's why I initially said that Morag doesn't cry in the game when I see her concept sketch lol.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/inkling-girls-eye/photos
Already there's 139 images. And the trailer released 2 days ago.
Whereas Savage Patrick only has 81 pics...

Last edited:

Chrono.

Just got back from Black Panther.

Phase 3 had some cool villains, but Killmonger just blew them all out of the water and it's not even close.

I loved the movie overall. I also liked how standalone it is, you really don't need to be into the MCU to enjoy this one (which, I guess, to MCU fans could be seen as a filler but that would be doing a major disservice to this movie.)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
**** ya'll I'm gonna be the best goddamn Disney princess to have ever existed.
Cinderella is jack **** compared to me. I always get my prince.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Just got back from Black Panther.

Phase 3 had some cool villains, but Killmonger just blew them all out of the water and it's not even close.

I loved the movie overall. I also liked how standalone it is, you really don't need to be into the MCU to enjoy this one (which, I guess, to MCU fans could be seen as a filler but that would be doing a major disservice to this movie.)
Oh yeah, I like Killmonger, even though I used to think Vulture from Spiderman Homecoming was also a pretty good villain (not Motive wise but just action wise). But Killmonger just beats it.

Probablyy most favorite Marvel Movie the ending theme was also amazing.

And yeah there weren't much mention of previous Marvel Movies, only Captain America 3 Civil War I guess.

Also if anyone is curious on how well I did in Splatfest:
It wasn't that good due to me constantly facing teams have higher egg power....

Ivander

Smash Legend
So after getting a break from my mobile games, I decided to do some of the Switch games I got for Christmas and whatnot. I just did a bit of Bomberman....am I supposed to be laughing at the fact that the Pyramid Head Bomber's victory pose is it's iconic "death" from Silent Hill 2 or scarred at the fact that I'm playing a E-rated Bomberman game that has a character committing suicide for winning?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No answer...

Guess I'm a Nobody :p

Geez. That sounds spooky.

All you really need is an anti-ranged and this guy is basically unstoppable.
It's just a standard "slap SB and Aether" but Joshua has the stats and weapon to make it work consistently and to deal with Dragons too(seriously, he deals even with non-TA Nowis).
I guess I just have a thing for Dragonslayers :p
And about an anti-range...
Valentine's Hector is pretty scary when he's firing a Glimmer on literally every hit.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The good thing about Daylight Saving Time beginning: More sunshine hours

The bad thing about Daylight Saving Time beginning: I have at least 33 functional clocks in my house

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's just a standard "slap SB and Aether" but Joshua has the stats and weapon to make it work consistently and to deal with Dragons too(seriously, he deals even with non-TA Nowis).
I guess I just have a thing for Dragonslayers :p
And about an anti-range...

Valentine's Hector is pretty scary when he's firing a Glimmer on literally every hit.
I so want either of those for Rival Grounds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom