• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
GameXplain with the upload, and analyzing something that has close to information.

I love this! You should build more!
Honestly that game looks better than Minecraft.

I like Marina a lot better than Pearl, but I want both Pearl and Marina amibos.
Marina looks like one of those Octolings that would run multiple charities and be a humble person who would help out the sad anti-social child.

Indeed.
The thing is, people like using this so much that when my grandchildren get into SmashBoards, the other users are going to call users who like a lot of posts "Shiny". :p
You guys just like me too much, which is actually a good thing. :)
"We haven't seen anyone else try this"

*cough*

I was speculating on it being a new theme BEFORE it was cool! *HipsterAriel.jpg*

D

Deleted member

I know we had this discussion, but what unsettles you all the most? This unsettles me the most ( if we are talking about fiction wise and media wise ):
eww.gif
I'm surprised only one vote for Pearl.
Pearl looks really ugly compared to Marina, I am sorry.
Pearl looks like she would bite your finger off if you pointed it at her.
Marina looks like she would be a great ice-cream maker. After all, she finds it an art. Marina looks like she would help you find your missing puppy and she would find it and give it to you. I am not attracted to Marina, I just think she looks so much better than Pearl.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Tbh, I don't care that most leaks we're going to see are fake, it's just fun to tear them apart and analyse them.
Then there are the image leaks, which are the most fun of the bunch. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I know we had this discussion, but what unsettles you all the most? This unsettles me the most:

Marina looks like she would be a great ice-cream maker. After all, she finds it an art. Marina looks like she would help you find your missing puppy and she would find it and give it to you. I am not attracted to Marina, I just think she looks so much better than Pearl.
A broken image? That's very unsettling for sure, I'm spooped right now.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Tbh, I don't care that most leaks we're going to see are fake, it's just fun to tear them apart and analyse them.
Then there are the image leaks, which are the most fun of the bunch. :p
Yep. It's not about whether they're real or fake, it's the ride of taking a microscope to them in the meanwhile.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I know we had this discussion, but what unsettles you all the most? This unsettles me the most ( if we are talking about fiction wise and media wise ):
Oh wow, a broken image.
So unsettling.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Damn lol Mythra Mythra wasn't joking.

DB Super popularity has reached peaked insanity in Mexico.
Make no mistake, Dragon Ball has a huge following from Hispanic communities.

I guess I still count as that since I'm half Hispanic/half Black myself. But I live in the US.

Speaking of Dragon Ball, in FighterZ, I've been making some decent progress with Adult Gohan. More importantly I've been getting better at doing the c.M, M, jL stuff. It's not completely etched into my muscle memory, but I'm getting there slowly.

Basically I can get L,L,c.M, M, jL, jM, c.H, SD, jL, jM, jH, Vanish, Grab. Its only one bar, but if I wanted to, I could add a heavy Machine Gun Kick instead of jH for another meter to spend.

D

Deleted member

Ahhh leaks.
leak.jpg
Oh wow, a broken image.
So unsettling.

A broken image? That's very unsettling for sure, I'm spooped right now.
eww.gif
The rabbit stright up wont take a bite out of a carrot, mint, parsly, ect unless I take a bite out of it infront of her then hand it to her
I hope that is a sign she trusts only you. Either way, I hope your rabbit goes back to normal.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I hope that is a sign she trusts only you. Either way, I hope your rabbit goes back to normal.
I think its the whole, "my mom didnt die eating it, I should be safe too" oh and she is 100% back to normal, back to her "I dont like the litter box here" normal self, thankfully, she leaves her water bowl alone

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
7.8/10 too much activity :v

Perhaps the game's new story mode is going to be dark, and I'm fine with that.

And Mythra Mythra , I notice a tweet of a fan color Mythra artwork from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 art book.
I personally haven't check the art book because spoilers, obviously.

And I have to say this again....
I really really want a Xenoblade 2 anime...
Im still waiting for Saito to do a sketch of her; he already did Rex, Pyra, Tora & Poppi, Nia, Mòrag and Zeke & Pandy

Well, a minor problem is that, this is simplified Chinese... but a little Google translate will do the work.

Eh, just let you aware, Chinese netizen (Both China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong) tend to be bash more even when giving speculation posts...

tl;dr
this isn't really a leak, it's just a speculation discussion...

Here's the translate though (By me):

Pokemon having a reboot? That doesn't sound that bad, and tbh I don't think there's a purpose of Pokemon having a series/gen reboot... since we are getting a new region, new character, and new Pokemon anyway. If they are going to do a reboot then yeah, just like that dork said, it shouldn't be a main series Pokemon.

This reminds me how @ManlySpirit speculate Smash Bros Switch could be a reboot... which obviously doesn't make any sense in my opinion. Smash Bros isn't a lore heavy series, so what's the point of making reboot?

Also after Smash Bros 5 reveal, Twitter is full of gold tweets.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

While this isn't Smash 5 related... I just found this funny...
Praxis: What.. what happened Theory?
Theory: I...I saw... having huge boobs... in my dreams...
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Huh... Praxis takes her blue jelly stuff off when going to bed? Ok...
Considering CHOCO did this, we can say Praxis canonically has boobs; the common theory (heh) was that they were bubble jelly things too.

Damn lol Mythra Mythra wasn't joking.

DB Super popularity has reached peaked insanity in Mexico.
The last two images are from my city lol

The mayor is our hero now:

IT TOOK NINE DAYS BUT I FINALLY GOT POWER BACK.

View attachment 138433
"Wait what did I miss?"

"Best Direct Ever Edition"

"WHAT"

*Finds Direct*

*Crash on Switch, Undertale being Undertale, and ****ING SMASH*

Guys, it took a while, but I, too, have now ascended to heaven.

TOP 10 ANIME RETURNS

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The rabbit stright up wont take a bite out of a carrot, mint, parsly, ect unless I take a bite out of it infront of her then hand it to her
upload_2018-3-10_16-37-11.png

I wonder if you can put "food taster for royalty" on your resume if your rabbit only acts like a princess.

I can try, hoefully it isnt too big.
If it gives ya any grief logistically don't feel obligated.

Mostly it was just the first small-ish pixel art I had on-hand.

D

Deleted member

I seen worse to be honest.
I have seen some images that would make people faint, trust me I have seen tons of stuff. BUT FOR SOME REASON I HATE THAT.
That's unsettling to you?

You really didn't dig deep into the Internet, did you?
Trust me, I dug deeper than some of you guys. I am not kidding.
I think its the whole, "my mom didnt die eating it, I should be safe too" oh and she is 100% back to normal, back to her "I dont like the litter box here" normal self, thankfully, she leaves her water bowl alone
Oh, I get it. She leaves her water bowl alone? Did she use that as a bathroom instead of a drinking area?
Glad to see your rabbit in good condition.

D

Deleted member

GUYS, I DUG DEEPER THAN MOST OF YOU ADULTS. I KNOW A LOT. I am not kidding.
7.8/10 too much activity :v
TOP 10 ANIME RETURNS
Opossum will fully return once when Chrom gets into Smash in Switch though. :troll:
I actually agree with Chrom in Smash in Switch, he looks really stylish and I like his charming character. "I helped!"

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965

Damn OK. :joyful:

Also where's the leak madame?:4mario:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh, I get it. She leaves her water bowl alone? Did she use that as a bathroom instead of a drinking area?
Glad to see your rabbit in good condition.
Thankfrull no but she does like to flip it and spill water everywhere then lay down like she didnt do anything lol
View attachment 138448

I wonder if you can put "food taster for royalty" on your resume if your rabbit only acts like a princess.
*goes to SPCA* "You should hire me, I take care of a princess at home

If it gives ya any grief logistically don't feel obligated.

Mostly it was just the first small-ish pixel art I had on-hand.
If that doeant work, Ill find another Pikachu to make since my last one was tragically murdered when I accidently overwrote the save, RIP

D

Deleted member

Oh boy are we gonna do the doubt game again?

I have seen much more than you guys think. I actually saw a person with almost all of his flesh torn off in one image, I am not kidding.
I just want to say I have seen so many things, more than maybe some of you. You could of seen more than I did, but still. Do not play this doubt game, I am right.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Trust me, I dug deeper than some of you guys. I am not kidding.
GUYS, I DUG DEEPER THAN MOST OF YOU ADULTS. I KNOW A LOT. I am not kidding.
You don't know our browsing history, Shiny.

How can you claim to "dig deeper" than us when you have no idea where we go?

You're making so many baseless assumptions about us right now.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I have seen much more than you guys think. I actually saw a person with almost all of his flesh torn off in one image, I am not kidding.
I just want to say I have seen so many things, more than maybe some of you. You could of seen more than I did, but still. Do not play this doubt game, I am right.
I saw Chris-Chan's boy parts.

I'm not going to claim that's enough for me to "win," just that we all lose.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I just want to say I have seen so many things, more than maybe some of you.
Again, you have no proof of that.

You could of seen more than I did, but still. Do not play this doubt game, I am right.
I like how this part has a contradiction, claiming we may have seen more, but that you're be right anyway even though us seeing more would prove you're wrong.

D

Deleted member

You don't know our browsing history, Shiny.

How can you claim to "dig deeper" than us when you have no idea where we go?

You're making so many baseless assumptions about us right now.
I did not mean that I dig deeper than some of you, I should of said "I dig deeper a lot more than you guys think". I like learning new stuff.
You are right about me claiming to "dig deeper" than some of you guys, which you are right. I do not know your browsing history, my apologies.

My parents want to get me a new phone, considering even my younger siblings have it. Having a phone could be handy I guess. Back then I feared too much that I had no responsibility of owning one.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Actually, I doubt will get a Gen 7 game on the Switch, cause one of the reasons they didn't jump Black 2 and White 2 onto the 3DS, cause they didn't want to split that Gen up by consoles, since all the Gen 5 players were still on the DS
Thing is, for a Switch game to happen this year, they have to be breaking one of two precedents:

1. Only changing systems at the start of a new generation

Or

2. Starting a new generation after no earlier than three years.

I think way too many people are assuming the latter is inconsequential. Sun and Moon already got a lot of flak for feeling rushed at points, new ideas and mons and mechanics take time to refine, and it makes sense that they'd need three years for that. And now suddenly this game must mean they're jumping the gun with all of that and starting Gen 8 after just two? I'm very skeptical.

From a developer standpoint, I think it's more likely that they're moving to the Switch mid-generation rather than starting a new one a year earlier than they've ever changed generations before just for the sake of avoiding the former.

I'm not sure Fire Emblem would have its own direct, cause the Direct would include story spoilers, and story is main draw for most players of Fire Emblem
Why would a Fire Emblem Direct have to show story spoilers? Shadows of Valentia was revealed in one, and didn't spoil anything there.

Also just a simple reminder for all you guys, if you need a indicator on weather Gen 8 is happening this year, I would suggest watching the Pokemon anime, and see how many trails Ash has completed, or how many have been shown on screen. Cause if he's done enough, we may see a trailer for the new games at the Pokemon Worlds tournament, or a possible Pokemon Direct at a later date.
That's another thing: he's only done four trials so far. The anime's doing an arc based around the Ultra Beasts right now, and it certainly seems like they're plotting things out as if they still have another year and a half to work with rather than just half a year.

Speaking of which, the anime's also the reason I've been going against the grain with Pokémon newcomer talk. We have so many people assuming Decidueye is the only real choice, but Ash's signature mon this time around isn't even a starter.

Far as I'm concerned, that kind of prominence + basically being the Lucario archetype of Gen 7 = an invite to the short list of being considered for Smash, and having earth-based powers no one else on the roster has makes for a compelling choice.

Not to knock Decidueye, though; I honestly think they could both make it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have a question that is out of nowhere, what do you prefer? The old beta Luigi game over or the actual game over in Luigi's mansion? Just asked that because Luigi's Mansion for the 3DS is coming.
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven
Sorry I made him a bit fat

I hope that looks good
Man that looks good! I encourage your building, you should build more stuff like these. :) Want me to give you something to do or nah?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Great, after he big Smash reveal half of my recommended video ares saying it's a new game and the other half are saying it's a port.

Gonna be a long 3 months...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Thing is, for a Switch game to happen this year, they have to be breaking one of two precedents:

Or

I think way too many people are assuming the latter is inconsequential. Sun and Moon already got a lot of flak for feeling rushed at points, new ideas and mons and mechanics take time to refine, and it makes sense that they'd need three years for that. And now suddenly this game must mean they're jumping the gun with all of that and starting Gen 8 after just two? I'm very skeptical.

From a developer standpoint, I think it's more likely that they're moving to the Switch mid-generation rather than starting a new one a year earlier than they've ever changed generations before just for the sake of avoiding the former.

Why would a Fire Emblem Direct have to show story spoilers? Shadows of Valentia was revealed in one, and didn't spoil anything there.

That's another thing: he's only done four trials so far. The anime's doing an arc based around the Ultra Beasts right now, and it certainly seems like they're plotting things out as if they still have another year and a half to work with rather than just half a year.

Speaking of which, the anime's also the reason I've been going against the grain with Pokémon newcomer talk. We have so many people assuming Decidueye is the only real choice, but Ash's signature mon this time around isn't even a starter.

Far as I'm concerned, that kind of prominence + basically being the Lucario archetype of Gen 7 = an invite to the short list of being considered for Smash, and having earth-based powers no one else on the roster has makes for a compelling choice.

Wasn't Gen 2 shorter than three years?

Granted, it also jumped ship mid-gen to a degree, but that's not a. . .thing.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Or

I think the former would be more likely to be broken.

The thing is we know GF does do conceptual development early on as it was outright confirmed XY started after BW and SM is implied to have started after XY with the Souvenir. We also know Ohmori did the last minute things like trials pretty much by himself, which may imply even more that most of GF's staff was getting tied up with the Switch project. So theoretically GF could've devoted enough time and resources to the game while developing SM so that once SM was completed they could shift their focus and finalize the new game by either late 2018 or early 2019. Another thing we have to consider is that Nintendo/TCPi are all aware that new generations are the biggest sellers in the franchise, with even the lowest selling one outselling the highest selling remake/sequel, so it would make more sense from a business standpoint to make their first game on the Switch (which they hope to sell 20 million more) a new generation since that's what will bring the most attention to the games and the system.

By comparison, the three year generation has never been a hard rule. Gen 3 and 4 for instance were four years before 5 came along (with many similarly saying it'd be four years before XY was revealed). Additionally, SM and USUM were released rather close together by third version standards (offhand, only B2W2 was released close to a year after it's initial set, and only internationally), so they could've intended for Gen 7 to be a shorter generation.

Theoretically they could, they rushed through the Aether and Akaka Island arcs at a rather brisk pace, so theoretically they can speed it up very soon depending on what their plans are.

Also, each trial and grand trial takes about an episode, and the dragon one was done previously. So we just need to get three more trials (two if they don't adapt the Fairy one) and two Grand trials to move things forward, which is about a month to get through things.

To be honest, as a Gen 7 Pokemon I feel Lycanroc is pretty underrated. It has a lot of promotion backing it, and popularity-wise it's one of the highest Alolan Pokemon. I feel it has more of a chance then people give it credit for.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Wanna know what unsettles me?

A cold blooded killer awakening after a hero loses control, sitting there lifelessly with a light swinging back and forth after it got hit by lasers. The very next scene has this guy slowly raise his head and just rush at his friends to beat the **** out of everyone and murdering a guy, who this hero has been very clear on that he hates violence and is a pacifist. All without saying a word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom