• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Verlisify thinks Smash bros Switch is going to remove Charizard for Pika Libre, Marshadow or the electric cat furry

Or apparently replace him with Braixen, because with pokemon 8th gen coming out soon the thing they'd likely do is go back to gen 6

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Wow, I actually never knew that. I thought he started in the original Animal Crossing game in the Game Cube.
Nah, Dōbutsu no Mori's the original.

Dōbutsu no Mori - roughly Animal Forest - got released very late in the N64's life cycle. They ported it to the Gamecube as Dōbutsu no Mori+.

The GCN plus version is what they localized, which became Animal Crossing.

Funny story, NOJ liked NOA's localized version so much, they localized the localization back into Japanese and released that as Dōbutsu no Mori e+.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I will be putting my latest rosters and predictions in the Super Smash Bros. for Switch Discussion thread from now on, so if you wanna know what I am cooking up, I will be in that thread to post there. It is the appropriate section to post in after all.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I will be putting my latest rosters and predictions in the Super Smash Bros. for Switch Discussion thread from now on, so if you wanna know what I am cooking up, I will be in that thread to post there. It is the appropriate section to post in after all.
So... no Leaks Group?

Or will you claim the Speculation Thread as our turf? :p

D

Deleted member

Verlisify thinks Smash bros Switch is going to remove Charizard for Pika Libre, Marshadow or the electric cat furry

Or apparently replace him with Braixen, because with pokemon 8th gen coming out soon the thing they'd likely do is go back to gen 6
Lets not talk about Verlisify, he just annoys me too much.
I would take garbage and waste over his Pokemon sets. All of his claims are always wrong or highly illogical.
Verlisify as a ****in' idiot, more at 11. Also I don't want to see anyone talk about that nazi sympathizer regardless of it being "He said this stupid thing"
I agree with what you said 100%.
So... no Leaks Group?

Or will you claim the Speculation Thread as our turf? :p
I heard Swamp said that this website was made to avoid leak groups so it does not get toxic.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Whoever this guy is is an idiot.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
You know speculation season is on when you get 50+ notifications from Smashboards overnight

D

Deleted member

Just to mention, you can add me to the "Saber" and "Got Saber as their Free Summon" clubs. :shades:
Man, I wish I got Saber from a summoning ticket.
Wait, what do you mean we're not talking about that Saber?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I heard Swamp said that this website was made to avoid leak groups so it does not get toxic.
That... makes no sense.

What you're saying is that Swamp made this place so that the Leaks Groups would be centralized in one place and make it less toxic?

Listen to yourself, dude. Bringing all toxicity in one place would just lead to more toxicity.

If I recall, it was made just because leaks wasn't really much of a subject at the time and we didn't use the Leaks Group to talk about actual leaks much, so it was closed and we all moved to a more expanded (and public) section; the NintenZone.

At least, that's what I think happened... If anyone with better memory sees I'm wrong, please correct me. :lol:

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
If I recall, it was made just because leaks wasn't really much of a subject at the time and we didn't use the Leaks Group to talk about actual leaks much, so it was closed and we all moved to a more expanded (and public) section; the NintenZone.

At least, that's what I think happened... If anyone with better memory sees I'm wrong, please correct me. :lol:
Yeah, part of it was because the leaks group was getting big and we started talking alot more about other stuff rather than actual leaks, so the leaks group was put down for the time and NintenZone was made as a place for all-around discussion.

D

Deleted member

I honestly wish I was likable and funny as all of you were. You all make good jokes that get tons of likes, and you all know quite a lot.
At least I have my positivity, I will keep using it. :)
That... makes no sense.

What you're saying is that Swamp made this place so that the Leaks Groups would be centralized in one place and make it less toxic?

Listen to yourself, dude. Bringing all toxicity in one place would just lead to more toxicity.

I do not remember what fully happened.
What I said was Swamp said that SmashBoards was made because to avoid some leak group shenanigan. I did not say that Swamp made this website.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That... makes no sense.

I came here after ditching the Disco Room to ditch the Smash 4 Social.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I do not remember what fully happened.
What I said was Swamp said that SmashBoards was made because to avoid some leak group shenanigan. I did not say that Swamp made this website.
Most of it was because we were talking about other stuff more than the actual leaks. The other bit was because of how toxic it got when it came to them and it was starting to get into the discussions that weren't about the leaks. Obviously, when you get alot of people, eventually, the amount of differing opinions start to really clash at some point.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Metroid Prime 4 seems like its gonna be the biggest thing they got.
Prime 4, Pokemon Gen 8 and a new character or two for Smash, or showing off some third party characters, even if they were in previous installments.

Those would all make good choices for their "big gun".

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Prime 4, Pokemon Gen 8 and a new character or two for Smash, or showing off some third party characters, even if they were in previous installments.

Those would all make good choices for their "big gun".
What about the Fire Emblem coming this year?

D

Deleted member

GameXplain with the upload, and analyzing something that has close to information.
I was ina ghibli mood so I made these
I love this! You should build more!
Honestly that game looks better than Minecraft.
Marina, definitely, xD I may not play Splatoon, but her design, atittude and pretty cute expressions got me.

x3
I like Marina a lot better than Pearl, but I want both Pearl and Marina amibos.
Marina looks like one of those Octolings that would run multiple charities and be a humble person who would help out the sad anti-social child.
Better than "like warriors" from the Smash 4 Social in 2015 :p
Indeed.
The thing is, people like using this so much that when my grandchildren get into SmashBoards, the other users are going to call users who like a lot of posts "Shiny". :p
You guys just like me too much, which is actually a good thing. :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marina looks like one of those Octolings that would run multiple charities and be a humble person who would help out the sad anti-social child.
I think any Octoling would.

They're canonically brainwashed in both stories.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If it makes you guys feel better, personally I don't see the point in getting up in arms about leaks after what I saw during Smash 4's speculation era. The real leaks get called fake, the fake leaks get called real, real leaks end up outdated and sources end up wonky.

Personally I treat leaks like Schrodinger's Cat situations and don't hold it too much against the leakers if they're wrong.

...Unless they're from Stealth___. Anyone who helps spread a fake leak and then goes out of their way to rile up a community that they already know hates them and then plays the innocent victim on Twitter has burnt up pretty much all of my good will in one go.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
:/ That's the only thing I don't like, that the amiibos come in pair and I just want Marina....>_> Pearl's face would haunt me at night.

Her adorableness could erase a lot of evil in the world. x3

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I have an idea.

People here give me some pixel art(that isnt ball to the walls difficult) and Ill build it.
If you could find one with a drid or easy to cound how many blocks, that would be good
Well, if you don't mind me being egotistical -
avi_retro_scaled.png

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Pearl. Hiw about a harder question.
OK we got a Pearl Fan here.

Why not both?

Marina though.
Because we don't have money for both so choice one.

Alright One Marina.

Pearl is a spoiled brat.

Marina kind of a jack-of-all-trades personality-wise. Sometimes she's adorkable, sometimes she's savage, sometimes she's just nice, etc.

So yeah, Marina for me.
One Marina and Pearl is not a brat but i'll let you live for today.

Marina, definitely, xD I may not play Splatoon, but her design, atittude and pretty cute expressions got me.

x3
And another one for Marina.

I'm surprised only one vote for Pearl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom