• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So your saying, Opo, went to work for Nintendo, while he was away, just like how Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo has let us know, they're going to audition for Direct annpuncer, he was locked up by Nintendo Ninjas, to stop him leaking the details of the Direct, to us a weak in advance.

So the Canadian Cavalry came to help you. I always knew you could count on Canadians.

Also fun fact about me guys, I'm actually descendant from Belgian Nobility, and no its not one of those absolutely amazing houses. I just happen to be related to one, cause one of the sons ran away to the United Kingdom and married a working class English girl.

Also, I've been thinking of changing my username, any suggestion's anyone?
Cure Weeb sounds perfect

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
LITERALLY LIKE THREE FEET, MAN.
**** MAN THAT'S SOME BULL****.

GETTING ICE STORM FLASHBACKS ****.

Like all of the local generators went kaput and half the power lines went down. Apparently help came from Canada but I have no clue if that's legit.

And my damn phone wasn't charged so that was fun!
I think Canada helped out during at least one other northeast power outage. Brownouts maybe? Seems plausible, anyway.

No phone sucks, but how'd you do on heat and food and stuff?

ALSO OH MY GOD PALADIN CHROM.
I'VE PULLED FOR HIM THREE GODDAMN TIMES AND ALL I GOT TO SHOW FOR IT WAS THIS F!MORGAN.

I BLAME GRIMA.

OH MY GOD THE MAFIA GAME. I FORGOT ABOUT IT.
WIN IN ABSENTIA.

GO BACK AND READ THAT ****.

YOU DIDN'T MISS MUCH BUT ZEB KILLED BEEF.

D

Deleted member

I have this feeling I am being ignored, yet I feel like I am not being ignored as well. What is happening?
I do not know why.

Do you guys find me annoying? Be honest please. I will not get into a mental angry fit, so do not worry.
You townies won.

I won too for surviving. :p
We did.
There is a mafia break for some time, so you have time to relax from the mafia game.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do you guys find me annoying? Do not say "oh no you are not". Be honest please.
So... if I genuinely think that you're not annoying, but can't say it, what do I do?

Do I shut up and ignore you, making you feel alone, or do I lie and hurt your feelings for no reason?

It's like you want us to say you're **** when really, you're not.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well... I can already tell Team Chicken will win the Splatfest.

I very rarely fight against Team Chicken, which leads me to think there's too many people on Team Egg for them to actually get wins.
This makes me want to have some boiled eggs for breakfast....and a Marina amiibo just because she's so adorable.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
**** MAN THAT'S SOME BULL****.

GETTING ICE STORM FLASHBACKS ****.

I think Canada helped out during at least one other northeast power outage. Brownouts maybe? Seems plausible, anyway.

No phone sucks, but how'd you do on heat and food and stuff?

I'VE PULLED FOR HIM THREE GODDAMN TIMES AND ALL I GOT TO SHOW FOR IT WAS THIS F!MORGAN.

I BLAME GRIMA.

WIN IN ABSENTIA.

GO BACK AND READ THAT ****.

YOU DIDN'T MISS MUCH BUT ZEB KILLED BEEF.
Luckily I had enough gas in the car to drive to the store and stock up on cans of chili and pineapple slices. Then the gas stations stopped working because the pumps froze.

Dogs and cats are warm, and blankets helped, but it got really cold...especially since I mostly rely on electric heat. I also developed a taste for uncooked brown rice when the stove stopped working. Crunchy.

tl;dr I know what it's like when hell freezes over.

AND I HAVE NO ORBS BECAUSE I WAS TRYING FOR CELICA AND DIDN'T GET HER.
RNG BE KIND PLEASE.
ALSO, WILL READ.

Ivander

Smash Legend
RNG BE KIND PLEASE.
ALSO, WILL READ.
Work on the Blessed Garden Maps. They are actually easy to do and you'll get 30 Orbs from them altogether. But hurry, the Water Map changes tomorrow. Basically, use your Water Blessings, you'll get Wind Blessings from beating the Water maps, you'll get Earth from the Wind Maps, you'll get Fire from the Earth Maps and you'll get Water from the Fire Maps.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So... if I genuinely think that you're not annoying, but can't say it, what do I do?

Do I shut up and ignore you, making you feel alone, or do I lie and hurt your feelings for no reason?

It's like you want us to say you're **** when really, you're not.
You can say I am not annoying.
This makes me want to have some boiled eggs for breakfast....and a Marina amiibo just because she's so adorable.
Same here.

We also need a Paladin Chrom amibo.
This is a mind****. There is no good answer.
You can say I am not annoying. I was just being an idiot when wording that. Fixing my post.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
RNG BE KIND PLEASE.
ALSO, WILL READ.
Your asking the RNG Gods to be nice? You know as soon as you do that right, they become incredibly cruel right? I still remember when I kept losing my units in FE7, cause of the RNG, on one map.

Also, just wondering, what chances do you guys think there might be we will get a Xenoblade Chronicles X2, and it might be announced at E3? Yeah, I know their currently doing DLC for Xenoblade 2, but the whole of Monolith Soft can't just be working on the Xenoblade 2 DLC.

Also, I still want an answer as to who the hell owns KOS-MOS, cause I was sure Namco owned her.

D

Deleted member

Lady Luck is a mystery when it comes to her blessings, one day, I'll get a Vlad III in FGO and a 5* Camilla in my Free Summon followed by Minerva and two Lilinas in FEH, while in another day, I'll get 3 BIkes in 30 Orbs and a +Def/-Spd VA!Hector in 9 Orbs.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I have this feeling I am being ignored, yet I feel like I am not being ignored as well. What is happening?
I do not know why.

Do you guys find me annoying? Be honest please. I will not get into a mental angry fit, so do not worry.
You're good.

Least in my case, it's just harder to quip off you sometimes. Which ain't a strike against you either, it's just how my humor works.

Grima: -laughs in Fell Dragon-
My Grima would never laugh at m-

Wait. Wait, yes he would.

RNG BE KIND PLEASE.
RNG: -laughs in Fell Dragon-

The only good part of the dbz mafia was me keeping my streak of reaching the last day going.
I disagree.

On account of the pecs.

Starlight_Lily

Hey guys you know the original theme tune to Splatoon right? Meaning this song:

Specifically at around 0:39, it sounds like the back up singer says good shot.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You're good.

Least in my case, it's just harder to quip off you sometimes. Which ain't a strike against you either, it's just how my humor works.

My Grima would never laugh at m-

Wait. Wait, yes he would.

RNG: -laughs in Fell Dragon-

I disagree.

On account of the pecs.
I feel like I’m missing something... lol

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also, I still want an answer as to who the hell owns KOS-MOS, cause I was sure Namco owned her.
I think Namco was just nice to Monolith and allowed her to guest star in it, especially after some of the things Namco has done with Nintendo lately. After all, Monolith also did Project X Zone 2 and both KOS-MOS and Fiora from Xenoblade were teamed up in that game.
Whether KOS-MOS makes it into Smash at some point...while I wouldn't say she's a guarantee(especially when it comes to more iconic characters like Heihachi), I wouldn't say she's impossible. I mean, she could also make it as a Mii Gunner/Mii Swordfighter costume, which wouldn't be her first time as a costume. *looks at Soul Calibur III*

Starlight_Lily

They do.

Guest characters are a thing.

This is very likely what happened with KOS-MOS.
^This.

And I've pointed out to someone in her support thread that evidence that Namco still owns full rights to her can be found in her official Xenoblade 2 artwork. (Look at the bottom right.)
Thanks, I was just confused cause she popped up in Xenoblade 2, and people keep saying, Nintendo owns her, cause they own Monolith Soft. And actually with this, I can safely say that Pac-man coming for the next Smash is now likely, and above 50-50, since if KOS-MOS is in Xenoblade 2, Namco and Nintendo clearly still have a good relationship.

Oh and by the way, my criteria for rating characters is all major 3rd party characters get a 50-50 chance of coming back, and all Nintendo owned characters have above 50% chance of getting.

And my reason for this is quite simple, Nintendo characters are easier for Nintendo to get, since they own them, so no real negotiation needed, unlike 3rd party characters. Its pretty much this is why I always see 3rd party characters as the least likely to return, since they require a new license and fee every installment. And I'm afraid that if Brawl is was to ever be re-released we'd have a hard time doing, cause Konami.

And I actually noticed something, do we actually have a character in Smash that originates from the N64 era?

D

Deleted member

Also Opossum, Zeb got the best avatar in and I am jealous.

What is not to love with a patch of Egg Plants?
Opossum I know you will not care, but my depression is over. I hope you guys care as well. :)

D

Deleted member

And I actually noticed something, do we actually have a character in Smash that originates from the N64 era?
Ganondorf (though technically first appeared on the NES in the form of Ganon), Sheik (though she is technically Zelda), and Villager (yes, AC was on the N64 before the GC in Japan) come to mind.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Also Opossum, Zeb got the best avatar in and I am jealous.

What is not to love with a patch of Egg Plants?
Opossum I know you will not care, but my depression is over. I hope you guys care as well. :)
His avy is clearly a **** joke.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just got S Rank on all of the new blades.

Ya know, I thought I would never said those things one day but:

Thank god for Ursula's mercenary missions, The True God Noponcho and The Empire.

Meh! (I need to do a Tora emote I swear)

Chrono.

Your asking the RNG Gods to be nice? You know as soon as you do that right, they become incredibly cruel right? I still remember when I kept losing my units in FE7, cause of the RNG, on one map.

Also, just wondering, what chances do you guys think there might be we will get a Xenoblade Chronicles X2, and it might be announced at E3? Yeah, I know their currently doing DLC for Xenoblade 2, but the whole of Monolith Soft can't just be working on the Xenoblade 2 DLC.

Monolith Soft are also working on that "action oriented fantasy project" we know nothing about.

D

Deleted member

His avy is clearly a **** joke.
Do not let the joke get more than a hundred miles over you.
Monolith Soft are also working on that "action oriented fantasy project" we know nothing about.
What could it potentially be?
Villager.

He started in a Japan-only N64 game called Dōbutsu no Mori.
Wow, I actually never knew that. I thought he started in the original Animal Crossing game in the Game Cube.

Starlight_Lily

Ganondorf (though technically first appeared on the NES in the form of Ganon), Sheik (though she is technically Zelda), and Villager (yes, AC was on the N64 before the GC in Japan) come to mind.
I was more referring to a game series that debutted on the N64, not characters in already established in existing franchises, but you reminded that Animal Crossing did in fact debut on the N64, so they do in fact have a character from that Era. I'm honestly blanking on other characters from new IPs that debuted on the N64, that Nintendo could pull from, cause all I can think of is the Rare IPs.

Man I can honestly say them losing Rare really hurt Nintendo when it comes to new IPs from the N64 era, that I can name off the top of my head.

Hmm, its just, isn't Xenoblade X more Sci-fi then fantasy? So that can't be an X sequel, unless X got into heavy fantasy stuff in the later half of the game, I wouldn't really know, I haven't had the chance to sit down and play through it properly, all I really know is stuff from the early advertisements, and that it kind of sorta ended on a sort of cliffhanger, that I don't really know the details of.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Opossum Opossum

Just to mention, you can add me to the "Saber" and "Got Saber as their Free Summon" clubs. :shades:

But yeah, the Blessed Garden maps are easy to do and if you do all of them, you'll get 30 Orbs altogether, as well as 10000 Feathers and 100 Divine Dew. And the Water Maps are about to switch, so if you do them today before they switch tomorrow, you'll be able to get another 5 Orbs tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom