• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

In the mood to play Xenoverse 2 on PC with mods.

Things I do not own: Xenoverse 2 on PC

EDIT: I've read 3 chapters of Yakuza Husband and can confirm it's good. @Shishœ

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I keep winning with :ultken: online because I put in accidental inputs and his Shoryuken is so goddamn strong. I prefer him way much over Ryu just for how different he plays compared to him. He's probably worse than him, but it gives me my Ws.

Chrono.

I keep winning with :ultken: online because I put in accidental inputs and his Shoryuken is so goddamn strong. I prefer him way much over Ryu just for how different he plays compared to him. He's probably worse than him, but it gives me my Ws.
Flowchart Ken really is back.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Flowchart Ken really is back.
It's more the fact that the Ryu/Ken mechanic of always facing your opponent is hella good because it means I don't miss the direction of my attacks.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I have fought Super Sonic three times on the Spirit Board and I keep losing and I made the mistake of using up all my rematches long before even the first time and I'd really like to have him at least to have another Legendary of a character I like.

In retrospect I wonder if I should be equipping Metal Killer. That'd be some irony if it worked.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Regarding the Sonic movie, there's a new poster on the net
IMG_20181213_131417.jpg

But from what I'm reading this one might be fake, due to having different shoes from the ones shown officially, or they might be from some early looks and changed after (that's the two things I've been reading). Sad because I'm kinda fine with this design, proportions look a bit odd, but the eyes are good. We'll see how it ends up.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
View attachment 182832

But from what I'm reading this one might be fake, due to having different shoes from the ones shown officially, or they might be from some early looks and changed after (that's the two things I've been reading). Sad because I'm kinda fine with this design, proportions look a bit odd, but the eyes are good. We'll see how it ends up.
If it is legit it must be a first draft cause that's totally Chris Pratt.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
View attachment 182832

The face really reminds me Ugandan Knuckles for some reason...

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
View attachment 182832

Sonic has blue arms again, but he actually looks pretty good... oh, who am I kidding, Chris-chan is going to go ballistic. I hope someone reins him (or her — I don't know anymore) in before (s)he vandalizes a movie theater.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 182832

I wanted only one eyeball if this is real

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
whoever made thess "Tends to avoid conflic" matches in WoL needs a good slapping
If you have Snake, I'd suggest playing as him. The AI doesn't seem to know how to deal with his mortars (up-smash), and at the lower levels, they barely seem to notice (or react to) his Stinger missiles. (B-over)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Everyone playing WoL: "Man, Pauline is just impossible to beat, I had to resort to her SD'ing after 30 tries, **** this ****"

Me: "6-7th try, she is dead by my hand"

"Well that was easy"

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The metal Ridley fight where he's possessed by a guy from star fox assault was tough. It was on the venom stage. After a while I had to cheese out a victory by using Snake's up Smash over and over until he got to 500% and I ate 2 final smashes before I beat him.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Easy you say.

Hang on, I got a certain big red button to describe this situation.

I can see how hard it would be if you don't have the right spirits/characters/skills on your hand.

But if you have all right stuff that I had, which are:

Ocelot from MGSV (Give weapon that shoot stuff more powers)

Centurion (give you a staff at the start, which become powerful the farther the enemy is)

Happy Mask Salesman (Give you a good boost of power at the cost of 30% at the start)

Snake (Spirit power increase if you have the characters from the same universe as the spirit is)

and

Super Armor when you charge your Smash. (that's a skill you can get on the left of the skill field)

Really, as long as you nail your shot at the start and kill Mario & DK quickly (which is easy thanks to the boost of power you have & super armor while charging smash attack), it become....

Easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Peaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy.
70f.jpg

Really, preparation is everything, partner.:ultridley:

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Everyone playing WoL: "Man, Pauline is just impossible to beat, I had to resort to her SD'ing after 30 tries, **** this ****"

Me: "6-7th try, she is dead by my hand"

"Well that was easy"
It's far from easy. But it becomes easier when you actually notice and use those Timers that appear constantly.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I can see how hard it would be if you don't have the right spirits/characters/skills on your hand.

But if you have all right stuff that I had, which are:

Ocelot from MGSV (Give weapon that shoot stuff more powers)

Centurion (give you a staff at the start, which become powerful the farther the enemy is)

Happy Mask Salesman (Give you a good boost of power at the cost of 30% at the start)

Snake (Spirit power increase if you have the characters from the same universe as the spirit is)

and

Super Armor when you charge your Smash. (that's a skill you can get on the left of the skill field)

Really, as long as you nail your shot at the start and kill Mario & DK quickly (which is easy thanks to the boost of power you have & super armor while charging smash attack), it become....

Easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Peaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy.
View attachment 182843
Really, preparation is everything, partner.:ultridley:
I'm aware of the Staff strategy and I stand by my statement.

Hinging on one part:

Really, as long as you nail your shot at the start and kill Mario & DK quickly
Super armor charged smashes and tradeoff spirit in account, that's still asking a lot out of Hard Mode. On 75m. Especially for a Pika, but even for DK or Bowser.

Because one slip-up while you're trying to line up a good way to clap them offsides or yeet them into the abyss and suddenly the one you weren't focusing comes by like:

1489738058031.gif

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm aware of the Staff strategy and I stand by my statement.

Hinging on one part:

Super armor charged smashes and tradeoff spirit in account, that's still asking a lot out of Hard Mode. On 75m. Especially for a Pika, but even for DK or Bowser.

Because one slip-up while you're trying to line up a good way to clap them offsides or yeet them into the abyss and suddenly the one you weren't focusing comes by like:

View attachment 182847
You're talking about hard mode here, I was more referencing Normal Mode since I don't think the opinion I saw online were on Hard mode.

Also, Bowser & DK are big target that Mario with his speed & DK with his size, power and range can exploit easily, while Pikachu is light and so easily killed by the smallest of mistakes. Which why I think Snake do a better job since he is smaller then the heavies, his weight is decent, he got good kill power and as projectiles to keep the others busy. (Plus the bonus that Ocelot give to Snake since he is from the same series count alot from what I experienced)

I also did take care of DK first in most of my run before going back Peach, but really, I think I should try on Hard Mode one day, but not now since I can't redo spirits battle that I already done.

Btw, speaking of DK & Hard Spirit Battle, I just beated The Boss, who wasn't as easy to take out for me compared to Pauline. I almost died on my final, (around 10-20~ I say, I didn't count) attempts at like 7%, but a good spike with DK finished her.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
View attachment 182832

Okay. Not too bad. Hopefully this is legit

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Sonic's design may be ass but don't forget that Jim Carrey is Eggman. That is the only thing that really excites me about the movie.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I have fought Super Sonic three times on the Spirit Board and I keep losing and I made the mistake of using up all my rematches long before even the first time and I'd really like to have him at least to have another Legendary of a character I like.

In retrospect I wonder if I should be equipping Metal Killer. That'd be some irony if it worked.
What type is the Super Sonic Spirit (haven't encountered him yet).

Big Boss is a really powerful Grab Type (he's my strongest Spirit right now) who has Metal Killer natively. You can get Big Boss by enhancing Naked Snake.
whoever made thess "Tends to avoid conflic" matches in WoL needs a good slapping
The regular matches are fine (just a little frustrating), it's the timed ones that need to die in a fire. :laugh:

Especially Pauline.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
At least Capcom and Konami aren’t stingy with licensing their music tracks unlike Square. Castlevania, Mega Man, and Street Fighter have some really good music tracks. :grin:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What type is the Super Sonic Spirit (haven't encountered him yet).

Big Boss is a really powerful Grab Type (he's my strongest Spirit right now) who has Metal Killer natively. You can get Big Boss by enhancing Naked Snake.

The regular matches are fine (just a little frustrating), it's the timed ones that need to die in a fire. :laugh:

Especially Pauline.
Just got him, fourth times the charm. I'm lucky I just barely had enough SP to take a second shot when I missed the shield LOL

He's a Technical(or as you put it Grab type) Spirit with Speed Up as his ability. Spirit Board exclusive, as a lot of the cool Spirits seem to be.

The fight uses a Gold Sonic that gets a lot of Sudden Final Smashes and might have some other boosts mixed in there too considering I kept hearing the Super Mushroom sound for no logical reason, hence why he's a bit rough.

Last edited:

Chrono.

At least Capcom and Konami aren’t stingy with licensing their music tracks unlike Square. Castlevania, Mega Man, and Street Fighter have some really good music tracks. :grin:
It's not really Square's fault, not completely anyway.

Final Fantasy rights and licencing are just a goddamned mess all around. Square themselves have trouble using old FF music for FF14 events because of Uematsu. They don't completely own the character designs either, all of those are owned by Tetsuya Nomura.

It was always gonna be an uphill battle for Cloud.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If that's the movie Sanic is going to look like than it's a lot better than what I was fearing.

Still not Detective Pikachu good.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
He's a Technical(or as you put it Grab type) Spirit with Speed Up as his ability. Spirit Board exclusive, as a lot of the cool Spirits seem to be.
"Grab Type" is what the game calls the Green coloured Spirits.

The terms are Attack, Shield, Grab, Neutral and Support.
(It's not like I haven't gotten the names wrong, I called Attack and Shield "Attacker" and "Guard" until I looked them up, and referred to Legend Ranks as Masters for some reason)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom