• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Your friend out here playing the game on full Edgelord Mode, LOL

I played the game on Normal with the best Spirits I could find at any given time no guilt whatsoever.

Hope The Boss lights his butt on fire just so we can get an update with his reaction LOL
I'm expecting him to rage at Dr. Wily personally, that took me more tries than The Boss

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm expecting him to rage at Dr. Wily personally, that took me more tries than The Boss
Haaah, yeah Wily was harder alright.

You'd just die faster to The Boss without any Spirits at all because of the poison floor. WITH Spirits it takes more than just Sakura and a good Primary to drag Wily down by comparison, but without them. . .LOL

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Haaah, yeah Wily was harder alright.

You'd just die faster to The Boss without any Spirits at all because of the poison floor. WITH Spirits it takes more than just Sakura and a good Primary to drag Wily down by comparison, but without them. . .LOL
Oh, that reminds me, he's in the swamp area he said meaning he's CLOSE to both The Boss and Wily

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Once again, I sleep until 3 in the afternoon due to jet lag and staying up until 5:00 AM to unlock characters.... welp.

On the bright side, I plan on actually going to bed early this time tonight after I have everyone unlocked at the end of the day: only have 18-19 characters left to go as to me, I'd rather get it done as quickly as I can so I can focus on other games or WoL despite being aware I'll have to go through this unlock process again in WoL.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh, that reminds me, he's in the swamp area he said meaning he's CLOSE to both The Boss and Wily
Sounds like Viridi's gonna be the first Legendary to say hello to him though, LOL

She's easier than either one and -can- be cheesed, but just the stat gap alone is gonna make the end result there RICH LOL

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Sounds like Viridi's gonna be the first Legendary to say hello to him though, LOL

She's easier than either one and -can- be cheesed, but just the stat gap alone is gonna make the end result there RICH LOL
Worst part is he's one of THOSE people, who blame everything but themselves. I had a final smash ready and he tried charging a forward smash to predict me rolling towards him despite everyone I play with knowing I get VERY defensive with the final smash and then he whines "OH COME ON I LITERALLY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING"

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Update: He's looking down on me again because I'm secretly putting it on easy mode because I actually use Spirits, we argued back and forth only for him to yell "FINE I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SPIRITS WORK" "THEN WHY DID YOU SAY DID AND REFUSED HELP BECAUSE I CLEARLY UNDERSTAND IT". Now he's just going "I hate myself, Gwen ALWAYS knows best. Gwen is superior. Gwen is the smartest" and honestly I'm heavily considering breaking ties as he always does this **** in the middle of the ****ing night

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hot chocolate is love, hot chocolate is life
I'm looking at your chilly Tails avatar and immediately imagining him smiling with both hands cupped around a mug of hot chocolate.

It's such a happy mental image. ^^

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So, this article kind of makes it sound like more systems for NSO's VC is most likely gonna be a thing.

It's not as nice as a definitive "yes", but it's probably the closest we'll get until they just do it. Nintendo likes not telling us things, after all.
Welp.

Glad I grabbed em already.

I'm looking at your chilly Tails avatar and immediately imagining him smiling with both hands cupped around a mug of hot chocolate.

tails__hot_chocolate_by_chris_draws_dazcgj2-pre.jpg

Chrono.

Is it bad that Smash's online is bad enough that:

A) Annoys me more than it should
B) Also doesn't annoy me as much as it sshould

Mainly cause... I've been through enough fighting games (even just this year) where the online only was total trash for the first month or so.

Early FighterZ was rough.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Welp.

Glad I grabbed em already.

View attachment 182791

This is perfection.
Anywho, Ive fallen in love with the stuff. I liked it before, but it is so dang relaxing...and it serves as a good evening drink alternative to coffee.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander

Well Ivander, it's finally time! The Final Singularity in Fate/Grand Order, Solomon, begins next week Thursday, December 20!

And you know what this means?

Merlin is finally coming to the Fate/GO NA servers next week!

Get your Saint Quartz & Summoning Tickets ready! The most broken unit in Fate/GO is finally making his way to North America!

Now excuse me while I go and try to clear a few more chapters of Babylon to hopefully finish the Singularity before the Solomon Singularity and Merlin arrive!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Time to fight Galeem.

God ****ing dammit I'm talking to a friend and he's got a stick up his *** again, talking down on me for doing WoL easy mode. Except I'm not doing easy mode but because he's a ****ing idiot and REFUSES to use Spirits, which were LITERALLY ****ING MADE SPECIFICALLY TO GIVE YOU AN EVEN MATCH AND A FAIR CHALLENGE, I'm apparently doing easy mode
Your friend is dumb.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Time to fight Galeem.

Your friend is dumb.
Sparkles has some surprisingly cool attack animations, don't he?

Also you should be out of the range of the game I ended up spoiling for you on Twitter by the time you read this, LOL

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sparkles has some surprisingly cool attack animations, don't he?

Also you should be out of the range of the game I ended up spoiling for you on Twitter by the time you read this, LOL
I was just gonna me tion you about that lol

Dharkon is a dumb name ngl. Also... why is World of Darkness so barren?

Potato_

Smash Lord

That was also my first comment when I saw the dude.

And World of Darkness has some awesome mini worlds. Makes up for the boring hub world.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

World of Darkness' content is concentrated almost entirely into three dungeons at the end of the branches, and each one will rapidfire content a LOT faster than even World of Light within their confines. Until you make it to one enjoy the largely empty stroll.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
World of Darkness' content is concentrated almost entirely into three dungeons at the end of the branches, and each one will rapidfire content a LOT faster than even World of Light within their confines. Until you make it to one enjoy the largely empty stroll.
I miht need to grind spirits mode to get better spirits cause I’m getting to stuff that is late 9000 or over 10000

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I miht need to grind spirits mode to get better spirits cause I’m getting to stuff that is late 9000 or over 10000
Hah, yeah welcome to Legendary land. I got Hades off of Spirit Board by the time I hit the part you're at and enhanced/maxed out he evens the odds pretty darn good with most of them, but better be prepared for a ride. Even a couple of the weaker Spirits can be rough out here.

. . .Talking mostly about Judge. That gimmick's about as frustrating as you can guess a Spirit based entirely off of that Game and Watch move would be.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ivander Ivander

Well Ivander, it's finally time! The Final Singularity in Fate/Grand Order, Solomon, begins next week Thursday, December 20!

And you know what this means?

Merlin is finally coming to the Fate/GO NA servers next week!

Get your Saint Quartz & Summoning Tickets ready! The most broken unit in Fate/GO is finally making his way to North America!

Now excuse me while I go and try to clear a few more chapters of Babylon to hopefully finish the Singularity before the Solomon Singularity and Merlin arrive!
Yep, me trying to get ready for Soloman for that free 30 Saint Quartz by trying to beat Camelot and Babylonia.....twice....be like:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
You know what disappoints me most about Ultimate so far? The lack of the traditional menu font.
It's been in every game since Melee, but Ultimate just uses the generic Switch UI font instead. The menus just don't feel the same without it.

In other news, I just found out the music page on the official website for the game now has a list of other games each artist is known for, and:

It's happening, get hype ****ers.
I know it doesn't mean much of anything but at least someone involved with some aspect of the music for Smash knows EO exists

Ivander

Smash Legend
In other news, I just found out the music page on the official website for the game now has a list of other games each artist is known for, and:

I know it doesn't mean much of anything but at least someone involved with some aspect of the music for Smash knows EO exists
Ah, Yuzo Koshiro. The one who gave us awesome music like the Streets of Rage games, Revenge of Shinobi, Beyond Oasis, the Actraiser series, the godly Ys I & 2 soundtracks, and two of the best tracks in Kid Icarus Uprising.

D

Deleted member

I get pretty bored of smash pretty quickly TBH. Including Ultimate it seems.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Ah, Yuzo Koshiro. The one who gave us awesome music like the Streets of Rage games, Revenge of Shinobi, Beyond Oasis, the Actraiser series, the godly Ys I & 2 soundtracks, and two of the best tracks in Kid Icarus Uprising.
Yeah, he's worked on tons of great stuff. And the Smash website chose to list Etrian Odyssey ahead of all of those on the list of other games he's known for. Not bad, eh? :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I get pretty bored of smash pretty quickly TBH. Including Ultimate it seems.
I'm having a lot of fun actually. I was getting down until I played the online. Yeah it's wonky and broken but when it works it's pretty fun times.

Chrono.

You know what disappoints me most about Ultimate so far? The lack of the traditional menu font.

It's been in every game since Melee, but Ultimate just uses the generic Switch UI font instead. The menus just don't feel the same without it.

He did Guile's theme.

Not sure what other arrangement he worked on.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Still no unlocks, I'm about this close to giving up. I'm sick and tired of not even getting a hit in, This game is too hard,

Ivander

Smash Legend
He did Guile's theme.

Not sure what other arrangement he worked on.
For Smash arrangements, he did Brawl's Norfair and Legend of Zelda's Main Theme(not to be confused with Title Theme), Smash 4's Wrath of the Reset Bomb, PAC-MAN and X & Y's Trainer battle theme, and for Smash Ultimate, he did Guile's Theme and the Remix for Now or Never. Yes, that one.

Chrono.

Still no unlocks, I'm about this close to giving up. I'm sick and tired of not even getting a hit in, This game is too hard,
I don't wanna be that guy but this feels like a git gud problem.

Can you at least do Classic in 0.0 intensity?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It bothers me that Snake is facing the right instead of the left on the top right of the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom