• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Simce I never got the time to organize my planned mains for Ultimate, here we go

Ganondorf and Shulk are my Smash 4 mains
Robin is someone I was trying out some time ago and I really like the new red alt.
Zelda got the best visual buff and that's not up for debate, I'm gonna force myself to play as her.
Ridley and Richter are my most hyped newcomers, both look really good and share some traits with my mains that made me like them.
Dark Samus and Lucina are just for the aesthetic, I was already trying to learn Samus and I'm still better with Marth but I want to change that so I can use Lucina's blonde alt.
*sees Robin's red alt is Blonde now*

Well, I know which Robin I'll be using in the future (Red's my favourite colour, and I just like Blonde hair (especially that shade))

I imagine my main list will remain pretty much the same for me as it was in Smash 4, which the exception of the addition of Daisy, Young Link, Pichu and maybe Chrom.
So that would be
:ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink::ultlucario::ultcloud::ultdoc::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultroy:(:ultchrom:):ultpikachu::ultpichu::ultzss:
None of the newcomers are truly hype for me, at least not enough for me to force myself to play as them, if I try one and they work out for me, that'll be fine.

Now, if Isaac had been made playable, you bet your ass I'd have mained him come hell or high water.
Hmmmmm I'm kind of uncomfortable of all these popular youtubers going "GUYS WE NEED YOU TO SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE BROWN PEOPLE GOT MORE SUBS THAN HIM"
Say wha?

Please elaborate.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
*sees Robin's red alt is Blonde now*

Well, I know which Robin I'll be using in the future (Red's my favourite colour, and I just like Blonde hair (especially that shade))

I imagine my main list will remain pretty much the same for me as it was in Smash 4, which the exception of the addition of Daisy, Young Link, Pichu and maybe Chrom.
So that would be
:ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink::ultlucario::ultcloud::ultdoc::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultroy:(:ultchrom:):ultpikachu::ultpichu::ultzss:
None of the newcomers are truly hype for me, at least not enough for me to force myself to play as them, if I try one and they work out for me, that'll be fine.

Now, if Isaac had been made playable, you bet your *** I'd have mained him come hell or high water.

Say wha?

Please elaborate.
Pewdiepie is no longer the most subbed youtuber, but rather some Bollywood thing, and Pewdiepie has had multiple controversies because of his racism to the point Disney stopped paying him money. Now a LOT of popular youtubers are all saying "GUYS SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE HE NEEDS TO BE AT THE TOP"

D

Deleted member

Hmmmmm I'm kind of uncomfortable of all these popular youtubers going "GUYS WE NEED YOU TO SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE BROWN PEOPLE GOT MORE SUBS THAN HIM"
What is the other channel so I can subscribe to it?
Red's my favourite colour, and I just like Blonde hair (especially that shade))
5ce2e104-099a-41c6-8eea-05c86aea6e03.jpg

Red is also my favorite color and I love blonde hair.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Pewdiepie is no longer the most subbed youtuber, but rather some Bollywood thing, and Pewdiepie has had multiple controversies because of his racism to the point Disney stopped paying him money. Now a LOT of popular youtubers are all saying "GUYS SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE HE NEEDS TO BE AT THE TOP"
That's uh...

Why exactly does Pewdiepie need to be at the top? To maintain the status quo?

No thanks.
View attachment 181379
Red is also my favorite color and I love blonde hair.
Finding common ground in the weirdest places.

To elaborate more on my mains, I'm one of those guys who likes to just be generally good at all the characters if I can.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That's uh...

Why exactly does Pewdiepie need to be at the top? To maintain the status quo?

No thanks.

Finding common ground in the weirdest places.

To elaborate more on my mains, I'm one of those guys who likes to just be generally good at all the characters if I can.
Considering the people promoting him don't really seem to care about his racism issue I wouldn't be surprised if it's because they don't like the idea of a nonwhite top youtuber. Boogie's among them so him doing it for the racism is as believable as 2+2=4

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
i see pewdiepie discourse is happening again. im tired rn so i'll just direct anyone reading to the last time he came up
huh, this guy wears nazi uniforms, pays Indian children to carry signs saying "hitler did nothing wrong", and shouts racial slurs, but I'm reserving judgement. i'm sure there's no way he could possibly be racist

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Now I unironically want a WWE anime, even if the writing is ****
If WWE is even INTO anime that is, sure there have been plenty of Japanese pro wrestlers made on to WWE but not sure if WWE is as popular as their own Pro Wrestling.
I think there is one old wrestling anime that is similar to WWE, my friend from USA used to told me that but I forgot that name of the anime... hold up.

Okay, last I check a notable and recent one that's also on Crunchyroll was Tiger Mask W, if you like pro wrestling anime (Or a WWE-like anime), you should have watch that lol. I haven't check it, but I personally think it is interesting.

If you want "women" pro-wrestling anime, oh boy... there's "Wanna Be he Strongest in the World", the title looks super Shonen and... you're right it is a Shonen manga/anime, but the Wikipedia page shows the 1 volume of the manga made me felt well... a bit unease... an wrestling + idol anime... Japan, you never disappoint lol.

But you also have a girl wrestling + mecha manga/anime too called "Metal Fighter Miku" so... I will be surprised if you already know these animes.
Simce I never got the time to organize my planned mains for Ultimate, here we go

Ganondorf and Shulk are my Smash 4 mains
Robin is someone I was trying out some time ago and I really like the new red alt.
Zelda got the best visual buff and that's not up for debate, I'm gonna force myself to play as her.
Ridley and Richter are my most hyped newcomers, both look really good and share some traits with my mains that made me like them.
Dark Samus and Lucina are just for the aesthetic, I was already trying to learn Samus and I'm still better with Marth but I want to change that so I can use Lucina's blonde alt.
My veteran main is pretty much the same as Smash4, newcomers though I might give :ultisabelle: a try.
If you like blonds, then you should use :ultcloud:and:ultrosalina: too lol, I've heard Cloud in Ultimate was nerf as f compare to Smash 4... hope he can be buffed in the future.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hahahaha Punk Punk.

I'm tickled.

I'm so tickled.

Losing myself in TVTropes is far better than any discussion involving He Who Red Can't Be Arsed To Give A **** About On YouTube.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yes, it is basically Raw with huge tiddies, however in season 3 they go PG mode.

Now I unironically want a WWE anime, even if the writing is ****
If WWE is even INTO anime that is, sure there have been plenty of Japanese pro wrestlers made on to WWE but not sure if WWE is as popular as their own Pro Wrestling.
I think there is one old wrestling anime that is similar to WWE, my friend from USA used to told me that but I forgot that name of the anime... hold up.

Okay, last I check a notable and recent one that's also on Crunchyroll was Tiger Mask W, if you like pro wrestling anime (Or a WWE-like anime), you should have watch that lol. I haven't check it, but I personally think it is interesting.

If you want "women" pro-wrestling anime, oh boy... there's "Wanna Be he Strongest in the World", the title looks super Shonen and... you're right it is a Shonen manga/anime, but the Wikipedia page shows the 1 volume of the manga made me felt well... a bit unease... an wrestling + idol anime... Japan, you never disappoint lol.

But you also have a girl wrestling + mecha manga/anime too called "Metal Fighter Miku" so... I will be surprised if you already know these animes.
Tsk tsk.

mario123007, you wrote this big list of Wrestling Manga, and then forgot to mention the biggest one.

Kinnikuman (and it's sequel, Kinnikuman Nisei)

Just for that, I'm afraid you'll have to be punished with a Kinniku Buster.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Technically he still is even if T Series surpassed him... he's just isn't the most subbed Youtube "Channel". T series is an Indian music channel... which all they post are just musics.

What is the other channel so I can subscribe to it?
If you like Indian music, you can go and subscribe to T Series lol.
Considering the people promoting him don't really seem to care about his racism issue I wouldn't be surprised if it's because they don't like the idea of a nonwhite top youtuber. Boogie's among them so him doing it for the racism is as believable as 2+2=4
I don't know what does racism have to do with this tbh lol. I personally think you are stretching too far on this one... myself think this is just a common Internet phenomenon when you have many many subscribers. That being said, when you have 50,000 printers being HACKED by fans from PewDiePie, now that's scary...
Kinnikuman (and it's sequel, Kinnikuman Nisei)

Just for that, I'm afraid you'll have to be punished with a Kinniku Buster.
OH YEAH THIS ONE!
The same friend that I mentioned before (He's actually from Jordan, and he also like Pokemon and Slam Dunk), also introduces me Kinniku Buster, it's pretty much a comedy wrestling anime but the last arc became pretty serious.

And he also introduces me Detroit Metal City, which is anime that I think it is interesting as well.

PS: I also like color Red... sadly I haven't got the Mario red Joy Con...

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If I lived out in space Like Space Dandy, would outer spacr be the sky or do I just say "That space looks beautiful on this day or night"
giphy (21).gif

Both fire emblem accounts know that female Corrin is better... something Smash still hasn’t figured out.
At leaste thry show they got good taste with male robin

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
OH YEAH THIS ONE!
The same friend that I mentioned before (He's actually from Jordan, and he also like Pokemon and Slam Dunk), also introduces me Kinniku Buster, it's pretty much a comedy wrestling anime but the last arc became pretty serious.
This isn't quite right.

Kinnikuman (Kinniku Buster is the technique shown in the image I posted) began it's life it's life as a Manga Series as a parody of Ultraman, after the first "arc", the series shifted genres into a Sports Manga, the Comedy aspect began taking a backseat more and more as the series progressed (it still retained humour, though).

Kinnikuman is one of the original Battle Shonen manga, and I'm fairly certain is the origin of the "Tournament Arc" as we know it in Anime and Manga today. It also has a lot of the trappings of Shonen Manga, like power-ups and the power of friendship and what-not.

I believe the original series never made it to the West, except in the form of the M.U.S.C.L.E. line of action figures; this is why Kinnikuman Nisei (the sequel about Kinnikuman's son) is called "Ultimate Muscle" in the West. Interestingly, Ultimate Muscle (licensed by 4Kids) actually got an extra season because of it's popularity in the West.

On a more personal note, Kinnikuman is the only Sports Manga I've ever finished (unless you count Dragon Ball as a Sports Manga); I'll let people decide for themselves whether that speaks to it's quality or not. However, because it was never localized, you'll have to read a scanslation.

Should anyone decide to pick up the series, I will preface it by stating that it's another one of those series that makes a "Nazi" an ally of the good guys (though unlike in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, in this case, the "Heroic Nazi" isn't actually a Nazi, but the son of a character who is a Nazi, (and that character is exactly as villainous as you'd expect), basically the guy just wears the outfit of his father, but doesn't actually expound any Nazi idealogy, both characters were cut from the American release of the M.U.S.C.L.E. line of toys regardless, for obvious reasons).
If I lived out in space Lije Space Dandy, would outer spacr be the sky or do I just say "Space looks beautiful
I'm pretty sure it'd just be "Space".

Something something "Sky" something something "atmosphere".

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think today might suck. If you guys don't see me for 5 hours after I go back to work in 20 minutes it means that I was right.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
*spit-take*

DID mario123007 mario123007 JUST CHANGE HIS AVATAR?!!!
Are...Are surprised? lol

I once even change my avatar to Pyra (Super Sayan Pyra), and Ohayo Nia before. But a majority of time my avatar is indeed Smash Bros Mario.

I'll join the fun too, going with Primrose since she was the one I began the game with.
I go with Alfyn because that reason too. I was going with Tressa but the Octopath Bunch word needs some edit...

Alfyn is just super OP if you start as him, problem though is if your story character level is low... well... it will be a problem.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Laegjarn in a Voting Gauntlet

Time for me to actually try in this mode again.

And by that I mean stay up until all hours to use every last flag.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Found the dudes twitter, I love the way they draw Cyrus:250:
If you want more Octopath fanart, go check Kopeitopanic on Twitter too lol.

Oh, here's one, but to me it's an Alfyn's boss spoiler:

To sum up Alfyn's chapter 2 boss battle with Vanessa: Top 10 Anime Betrayals.
So here's more XC2 1st anniversary pic:
Yes, Choco (Artist of Praxis, Theory, and TELOS), draw this for XC2 1st anniversary (I get that this may already posted not too long ago, just sharing anyway):
Okay, so here is school girl Praxis and Theory where they don't have eyepatch... nor their core crystal as it seems... perfect.

Morag in the center:
"THIS IS FINE"
Also, Nial is not in this pic...

Camilla as Brighid:
When it comes to Camilla and Brighid...Body wise yeah they are similar, but personality wise... I think they are different from each other lol.

Here's Takahashi's wife's XC2 1st anniversary artwork:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

... Alright...

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Looks like a certain Bandicoot may be showing up at The Game Awards.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yes.

YES.

YES!

I like Crash.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Is it gonna be a remaster like the N.Sane Trilogy, or will it be a new game?

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
548332f4609e6_-_mc-internet-cat.jpg

Waaaaaait wait wait wait. Wait. Hold up.

Media.Vision is still alive and kicking?

Where the **** is Wild Arms 6 you ****ing cowards?

Here's to a second golden age of Newgrounds flash work.
Have they not moved on to support HTML5 yet?

Might be the last bastion of Flash at this point.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Have they not moved on to support HTML5 yet?

Might be the last bastion of Flash at this point.
I meant "Flash" as a general term for computer animation using vector graphics (because I'm "of that era" and haven't been keeping up with changes in terminology).

I have no idea what Newgrounds supports.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah but when's he sliding into my DMs

IMG_20170809_235852.jpg

KMDP

Smash Legend
I don’t think Crash knows how to use a computer, let alone using Twitter.

We all know Coco is incharge of Crash’s personal Twitter. :p
Coco doesn't let Crash near her laptop.

Because he really loves the A, H, O, U and W keys, and refuses to use anything else.

D

Deleted member

The new Captain Marvel movie could finally give us an answer to a big question:
Can Marvel Studios create a good Fantastic Four movie?

The movie could answer this to us after years of waiting for one thing alone... The Skrulls.

If the movie uses the Skrulls in a great and respectful way, even if they end up being the only good thing about the movie... We can be positive about the future of the Fantastic Four in Marvel Studios.

I will see Captain Marvel, hoping that i won’t be dissapointed as much as i was when i saw the Fox movies for the first time... They just need to use the Skrulls in a respectful and good way, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom