• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Potato_ Potato_ Ya boy is coming to global soon lol.

Well ****.

People are saying with the short celebration that the movie units are most likely coming too, and I want that Blue Gogeta DESPERATELY. With the huge step up in quality Bandai have been doing lately with the SA's, he'll no doubt look amazing.

I'll probably do a few singles on this banner and cut my losses early. He comes back in the future (heh) so at least there's that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I beat Kingdom Hearts 1 for the first time yesterday.

I have no idea what was going on for the last 5-10 minutes of cutscenes. What the hell happened?

Why did Mickey and Riku stay on the other side of the door?
Why was Sora trapped/separated from Kairi at the end?
Why was there light beyond the door when afterwards when they look into it it's full of Heartless?
How did Kairi end up on the island again?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
All that Newgrounds talk remind me of when I'd just watch a bunch of flash animations there as a kid.

... I feel old.

Technically he still is even if T Series surpassed him... he's just isn't the most subbed Youtube "Channel". T series is an Indian music channel... which all they post are just musics.
Technically, you're right, but almost no one is gonna think about it this way, especially with all the talk that happened about those two channels.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I will.

But only because I have the game pre-installed on my Switch by virtue of buying the Smash Switch bundle.

Had I already had a Switch, I would have gotten the game physical, which means I most certainly wouldn't have gotten the game launch day even if I wanted to (without personal effort); I don't think Amazon UK delivers pre-orders to Jersey quick enough for them to reach you On-the-Day anymore (though they used to), and, since I wouldn't have gotten in on the Friday of release if I got it via Amazon, I'd have had to wait until Tuesday to get (Royal Mail doesn't deliver parcels on Monday) or walk into the High Street personally to buy it myself.

Hmm...
Out of interest, I used Google Maps to work out how far the nearest Game Shop is from my house (a store called Seedee Johns, for those interested); turns out it's 1.9km away, or a 24 minute walk; and that's the route I would take, Google suggested a different route which is 0.3 km longer (or an additional 4 minutes (funny how a guy who actually lives on the island knows a quicker route than the algorithm)), but I think I know why it suggests that route and not the one I would take; the high street is uphill from where I live, the direct route (the one I would take) goes directly up the hill at a decently steep incline, the path Google suggests is less direct, walking around the hill at a less steep incline.
Yeah I know how that feels. Amazon is telling me that my Smash Ultimate pre-order hasn't even shipped so R.I.P. me playing the game at launch lol.

D

Deleted member

... O_O
As soon as I leave the ultimate thread and come here...
You do too?
JDCABRERA IS SPY!
I’m just checking if someone answered to my Captain Marvel’s thoughts.

Yeah I know how that feels. Amazon is telling me that my Smash Ultimate pre-order hasn't even shipped so R.I.P. me playing the game at launch lol.
I never buy on Amazon.

Mostly because they don’t ship many stuff to where i live.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
All that Newgrounds talk remind me of when I'd just watch a bunch of flash animations there as a kid.

... I feel old.

Technically, you're right, but almost no one is gonna think about it this way, especially with all the talk that happened about those two channels.
Yeah dude I remember going through a bunch of Newgrounds flash animations in Elementary/Middle School. I mean like the days even before Youtube when you had to wait a bloody long time for a video to load.

Well that and Dial-Up. The bane of every internet user's existence from the late 90's-mid 00's.
Looks like a certain Bandicoot may be showing up at The Game Awards.
I would much rather it be a Twinsanity remake but most of Crash nostalgia is only for the Naughty Dog games unfortunately. Maybe some day I guess.

D

Deleted member

Yeah dude I remember going through a bunch of Newgrounds flash animations in Elementary/Middle School. I mean like the days even before Youtube when you had to wait a bloody long time for a video to load.

Well that and Dial-Up. The bane of every internet user's existence from the late 90's-mid 00's.

I would much rather it be a Twinsanity remake but most of Crash nostalgia is only for the Naughty Dog games unfortunately. Maybe some day I guess.
I want a full new game even if it comes after a Team Racing remake.

We wanted Crash back to get new stuff and adventures, which Vicarious Visions has proved many times to be worth of doing them.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
... O_O
As soon as I leave the ultimate thread and come here...
You do too?
JDCABRERA IS SPY!
I don't know about JD, but I personally usually have two tabs open...
One for the Ultimate Discussion thread, and one for the Social thread...

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who does it either...
I've seen people in both the Ultimate thread and the Social thread at the same time before...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know about JD, but I personally usually have two tabs open...
One for the Ultimate Discussion thread, and one for the Social thread...
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who does it either...
I've seen people in both the Ultimate thread and the Social thread at the same time before...
That’s exactly what i do.

I am a person that likes to talk, so having many tabs open makes it easy to jump in any debate.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I want a full new game even if it comes after a Team Racing remake.

We wanted Crash back to get new stuff and adventures, which Vicarious Visions has proved many times to be worth of doing them.
I mean i'd love for a new Crash game but at the same time Twinsanity is the reason I even became a Crash fan and I want to see the game get remade with all it's cut content.

Just look at YT vids about Twinsanity's development and you'll come across a wealth of cut content that didn't make the game. I think they should remake the game sometime in the PS5 generation.

D

Deleted member

What? No, no! It's just a text to speech thing...
I took it off because you apologized.

I mean i'd love for a new Crash game but at the same time Twinsanity is the reason I even became a Crash fan and I want to see the game get remade with all it's cut content.

Just look at YT vids about Twinsanity's development and you'll come across a wealth of cut content that didn't make the game. I think they should remake the game sometime in the PS5 generation.
I agree that a finished version of Twinsanity would be dope (Gone A Bit Coco deserves a second chance).

But i would release first a full new game to show Activision that we don’t ask only for remasters.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I reached a new milestone in Fate/GO last night!

I achieved my first ever Bond Level 10, and it was on none other than the great Heracles himself!

Having him as one of my main backup servants in almost all of my teams definitely helped him reach the point he is at now.

And speaking of backup servants, he got this lovely Craft Essence as a reward for reaching Bond Level 10!

A three time Guts ability, combined with one of his skills that can already provide Guts? NOW he'll be the durable last-man standing beast that he is!

KMDP

Smash Legend
Why was there light beyond the door when afterwards when they look into it it's full of Heartless?
I'll answer these questions to the best of my ability, while I haven't actually played Kingdom Hearts personally, I've seen... enough of it. :laugh:
1. Mickey and Riku stayed on the other side because the Door had to be closed from both sides (I can't remember if this is stated in KH1, but that's the explanation given).
2. It's implied (I think outright stated later) that Sora stayed behind so he could look for Mickey and Riku.
3. That light was [REDACTED] and Mickey's power, I believe.
4. Kairi was actually on a part of Destiny Island when the worlds began returning to their rightful place (what was happening when the world was shattering and Sora and Kairi are split up). This is how Kairi ended up back home and Sora didn't, he was on a different world segment.
Does that answer your questions?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of Kingdom Hearts:

I am sure that after 3 we will get more games, because each one sells a lot. At worst, KH3 could be the last game with Nomura on the team. At best, Nomura decides to keep working on them.

When there’s money, there will be more games.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Speaking of Kingdom Hearts:

I am sure that after 3 we will get more games, because each one sells a lot. At worst, KH3 could be the last game with Nomura on the team. At best, Nomura decides to keep working on them.

When there’s money, there will be more games.
Nomura has said himself that KH3 won't be the last.

The only thing KH3 is the end of is the era of the current Big Bad. The story will continue after that (which is what Kingdom Hearts χ is for, setting up for post-KH3).

The first video game that I ever personally owned (i.e. one that wasn't shared with or also owned by my sister) was Crash Bandicoot 2. It'll always have a special place in my heart as a result.

As for a hypothetical CTR remake; my hope is that, since it will inevitably be just the game on it's own and not bundled with two others like the N-Sane Trilogy, it's more than just a CTR remaster.

By which I mean I want it to have more Characters and more Tracks (I can personally take or leave Online Functionality, but others want that, so... yeah).

I'd expect them to include Tawna, Komodo Moe and maybe Crunch if they expanded the roster beyond what CTR had, or at least that's what I'd want them to include...

Last edited:

beans

Smash Lord
I'll answer these questions to the best of my ability, while I haven't actually played Kingdom Hearts personally, I've seen... enough of it. :laugh:
1. Mickey and Riku stayed on the other side because the Door had to be closed from both sides (I can't remember if this is stated in KH1, but that's the explanation given).
2. It's implied (I think outright stated later) that Sora stayed behind so he could look for Mickey and Riku.
3. That light was [REDACTED] and Mickey's power, I believe.
4. Kairi was actually on a part of Destiny Island when the worlds began returning to their rightful place (what was happening when the world was shattering and Sora and Kairi are split up). This is how Kairi ended up back home and Sora didn't, he was on a different world segment.
Does that answer your questions?
fug almost got ninjad
also
3-There was a light source there
It is visible since it is what made the Mickey sillhuete

KMDP

Smash Legend
If a CTR remake happens, I hope they don't be cowards and make Penta Penguin a full-fledged character :p
Why stop there?

Why not have two Penta Penguins?

NTSC Penta (where his stat spread is sensible) and PAL Penta (where he's OP as ****).

D

Deleted member

What happened to Smash Flash 2!?

And we should get Nitrus Oxide playable in the CTR remake.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
What happened to Smash Flash 2!?

And we should get Nitrus Oxide playable in the CTR remake.
IDK what you're talking about but I went to the SSF2 Discord and there's nothing of that nature.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well ****.

People are saying with the short celebration that the movie units are most likely coming too, and I want that Blue Gogeta DESPERATELY. With the huge step up in quality Bandai have been doing lately with the SA's, he'll no doubt look amazing.

I'll probably do a few singles on this banner and cut my losses early. He comes back in the future (heh) so at least there's that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I beat Kingdom Hearts 1 for the first time yesterday.

I have no idea what was going on for the last 5-10 minutes of cutscenes. What the hell happened?

Kingdom Hearts stuff.

-Riku and Mickey stayed on the other side of the door because both Keyblades (keep in mind KH1 was made before the series went full DBZ and just gave everyone Keyblades) were needed to lock the door for good and it needed to be done from both sides. Sora's Keyblade, Kingdom Key, is the Keyblade of the Realm of Light, while Mickey's Keyblade, Kingdom Key D, is the Keyblade of the Realm of Darkness. Riku had to help pull the door shut as Sora and the others couldn't do it on their own in time from the outside, that's just a matter of physical strength.

-The space Sora was in during the end of the game is known as The Realm Between. It is basically the border between the Realm of Light and Realm of Darkness. It's also known as the Twilight Realm. Destiny Islands was being restored back to the Realm of Light after Sora and co closed the door (it was swallowed into the Realm of Darkness at the beginning of the game), but Sora couldn't pass back through to the Realm of Light, he simply was able to see it being restored.

-The light source was Mickey.

-As for Kairi, she was in the Realm of Light, and was transported back to Destiny Islands as it is her home. Inhabitants of a world are considered part of that world and if they exist within the Realm of Light when it is being restored, they get sent back to that world.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Fartnight great stuff starring Wildcat and other good YouTubers who use to have diversity in their channels dance dance default style yeeet

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
**** man. If someone kidnapped my boss they'd be doing me a big favour.
I hate the bosses who keep telling me to work faster all the time.

Like **** I can only do so much especially when the job entails moving around, dealing with customers, and having to carry heavy **** all the time. Part of the reason why I hate retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom