• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So the actually arc name according to cartoonetwork for diamond days is Steven Universe: Era 3.

Now that’s interesting

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Fiaa Emburem & Bayonetta are next in the countdown

D

Deleted member

Feh confirmed!?!?!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This makes me want the Black Knight even more!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We are getting Fjorm my dudes :yeahboi:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Gotta like how you have the characters next to the ones from the same game/continent. Only Corrin is by himself, knocking Feh out of the map.
I'm still waiting for the reveal that Feh is an Omnipotent Deity-like being who will aid Kiran at their most Dire moment.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Home Run Bat.

With the sound and the knockback as secondary, windup to match.

Not so much damage though, they won't fly off if they die first.

Fish.

Fish.

Fish.
Status update:

1543888618151.png

There is a bat and it makes the sound. Getting it to fling enemies into the stratosphere is another matter, it's one of those things I'm going to have to either ask around on until someone who knows how can tell me what to do or luck out finding myself. But there is a bat, and it does make the sound.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That sounds like the name of a retro cartoon character.
With the way she cuts promos, she might aswell be a retro character
Better get used to it, cause with part time Brock and no Roman she's pretty much the top babyface of the company.

God have mercy on all of us.
Rollins...Ambrose...Balor...Elias...nope make Ronda the top star of the show while having no legit feud on her own brand and **** on the entire Raw show in general

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Fire Emblem strikes again

Chrono.

Rollins...Ambrose...Balor...Elias...nope make Ronda the top star of the show while having no legit feud on her own brand and **** on the entire Raw show in general
I don't get how or why they didn't just automatically make Rollins their top guy. He basically is already.

Meanwhile Braun is almost damaged goods, getting close to being another Dolph Ziggler (pre 2017 heel turn.) Dean is depressing because they have a top heel in their hands but instead made him WACKY again. They're doing literally nothing with Balor and Elias... Elias is great but he's just there to cheer up the crowd and smash guitars.

Jury's out on what they do with Drew.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Fire Emblem strikes again
Both fire emblem accounts know that female Corrin is better... something Smash still hasn’t figured out.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Chrom wasn't in the last Smash games because he was too busy being a pro wrestler.

Sakurai: "Okay Chrom, we know you're very popular and liked, however you also are another swordfighter, what kind of unique strengths you bring to the field?"

Chrom: "THE STRENGTH I USED TO DESTROY BROCK LESNAR IN A 60 MINUTE IRON MAN MATCH"

EAT
SLEEP
CHROMQUER

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't get how or why they didn't just automatically make Rollins their top guy. He basically is already.

Meanwhile Braun is almost damaged goods, getting close to being another Dolph Ziggler (pre 2017 heel turn.) Dean is depressing because they have a top heel in their hands but instead made him WACKY again. They're doing literally nothing with Balor and Elias... Elias is great but he's just there to cheer up the crowd and smash guitars.

Jury's out on what they do with Drew.
What they’re doing with Balor outsmarting all the heels will end up being nothing...guaranteed...and this Ambrose/Rollins stuff dies some more tonight...and Ronda (alongside alll the other good Raw women) are getting screwed over again...SmackDown hurry up please
Chrom wasn't in the last Smash games because he was too busy being a pro wrestler.

Chrom and the Captain Marvel trailer have been the best things to happen for Raw tonight...that’s how boring the show is
Both fire emblem accounts know that female Corrin is better... something Smash still hasn’t figured out.
They also can’t decide on which Robin they like more
Why are people who are into anime stuff and smash always buying front seats to WWE events?
Cause WWE is an anime

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Looking back on some of my old posts on this site and a lot of times I want to tell my past self "Dude chill the **** out man".

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Y’all ever have anxiety so bad you feel like you’re gonna puke?
Lots of times. Usually when that happens it turns in to nausea and the thought of eating anything sickens me. Had it really bad back in August.

Of course that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to anxiety. If that was the only problem i'd be much happier lol.
Cause WWE is an anime
A really bad one at that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sakurai: "Okay Chrom, we know you're very popular and liked, however you also are another swordfighter, what kind of unique strengths you bring to the field?"

Chrom: "THE STRENGTH I USED TO DESTROY BROCK LESNAR IN A 60 MINUTE IRON MAN MATCH"

EAT
SLEEP
CHROMQUER
I ****ing love you for that pun alone

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Lots of times. Usually when that happens it turns in to nausea and the thought of eating anything sickens me. Had it really bad back in August.

Of course that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to anxiety. If that was the only problem i'd be much happier lol.

A really bad one at that.
It’s pretty much me right now. My stomach feels like a tornado.

Pretty much every day the thought of working with my one boss stresses me out more and more.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Y’all ever have anxiety so bad you feel like you’re gonna puke?
Oh, believe me. I know all too well what it's like to go through anxiety attacks, and have moments where anxiety gets to you and your stomach starts to feel nauseous.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It’s pretty much me right now. My stomach feels like a tornado.

Pretty much every day the thought of working with my one boss stresses me out more and more.
Don't worry, that feeling will eventually turn to ambivalence for what they think. Got that way for both of my bad bosses.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So how many of you here will be getting Ultimate on launch day, out of curiosity?

It's far too close to Christmas for me to get it any way other than as a Christmas gift, but I'm perfectly fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom