• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm pretty sure a nuke engineered by a goddess is the literal definition of a divine weapon so you're going to have to be more specific LOL
I was just speaking in general to Ganon's weaknesses.

And besides it's not a guarantee lol. Especially if he does some OP stuff like the banishing **** he did in OoT.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fish is healthier bruh.

Not without any divine weapons.
uh...what the quote below said
I'm pretty sure a nuke engineered by a goddess is the literal definition of a divine weapon so you're going to have to be more specific LOL
also...the many many ****loads of armies, Goddessess, sarcastic wit, and powers for murdering...and the ability to break the 4th wall and will be unable to be put down

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Feel like I wanna throw in a few more things into my Smash Bros themed Starbound mod before Ultimate comes out and my priorities skew somehow. Figure I might as well get a little extra inspiration so anything Smash Bros themed/related you guys would find cool if it was modded into a game you played LOL
Home Run Bat.

With the sound and the knockback as secondary, windup to match.

Not so much damage though, they won't fly off if they die first.

Okay then... chicken or fish?
Fish.

Fish.

Fish.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So.

Steak or burgers?
This must be a trick question, right? How are you supposed to choose between those?

Okay then... chicken or fish?
They're both good too; chicken is harder to go wrong with, but I'd take a good sushi roll over any sort of chicken. So I guess this comes down to how they're prepared.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Swamp you realize there's a reason people go "It tastes like chicken!" to convince people to eat nonwestern norm meats right?
Because the majority of animal species muscle tissue is constructed similarly to that of game birds and various large mammals are the outlier?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Because the majority of animal species muscle tissue is constructed similarly to that of game birds and various large mammals are the outlier?
Shhhh, don't logic what Tasty Wheat tastes like.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
uh...what the quote below said

also...the many many ****loads of armies, Goddessess, sarcastic wit, and powers for murdering...and the ability to break the 4th wall and will be unable to be put down
All of which pales in comparison to the smexiness that is this man. :ultganondorf:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I thought of more stuff stuff for my rpg thing.

I changed Gwen’s class to Druid since Necromancer makes no sense for a blue mage type character.
I decided to make Coricus the new gladiator. Gladiator is basically like a dragoon but with more abilities. Like a net move that cancels an enemies turn.
The game is more like Dragon Quest with bosses getting more than one turn in a round.
Also every character has a fixed element which would effect how much damage they take from pretty much every enemy.
There’s 6 elements. Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light and Dark.
Natz and Red are fire. Uni and Shish are water. Androobie and Coricus are earth. Jojalole and Yellow are wind. Ura and PJ are light. Gwen and I are dark. Obobo is the only character in the game with no affixed element.
There are armour that gives you a second element.
:p

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I just came back from a long afternoon session of videogames with friends, and I got to play Ultimate yet again, probably the last time until the game comes out. This time I can't write an essay since, unlike last when I played 1 on 1, most of the time we were playing 8 players Smash and I didn't get any useful info out of that lol.

I did get to play both Ken and Incineroar in a 4 player match before another guy came with the rest of the controllers. Ken is real fun, and he has command inputs I didn't even know, like 632A which turns into a command kick. Why is he an echo again, he feels so different from Ryu. Sadly Incineroar didn't click with me, it was the only match I lost. He feels really slow for me.

Starting 8 players Smash... It's just pure chaos. I do think Brawl and 4 are better for free for alls with items, mostly due to the "balloon knockback", it makes you go so fast from one place to another it was really easy to lose your position on the screen. Add to that 7 players, pokeballs, assist trophies, final smashes (with smash meter) and morphing stage, and you sure won't know what the hell is happening half of the time.

Still, it was pretty fun! I played random, and it was funny since they were saying "Just hope this guy doesn't get a good character". First match I got Shulk, I laughed so hard. I won all matches, but to be fair, I played with a pro controller while the rest had to suffer playing with a single joy-con.

As much as I wanted to keep Smashing, they decided to play Super Mario Party instead. It was the first time I played, so I wanted to try it out. We made teams of 2 people and jumped to the game. I picked Bowser because I remember he was broken in the Mario Party tier list, and that dice is so stupid fun, no pain no gain! Since that people is at it is, they gave a twist to the minigames and the loser had to take a shot. Thank god I didn't end up last in any minigame, I really don't like drinking games.

Still, it was so fun playing Mario Party after so long with friends, it truly is a great party game, had so many hype moments (with a good amount of bs and salt too), and I can appreciate the design of the minigames being so creative and using the joy-con to it's full potential.

The Switch it's truly a blessing, it makes parties like this so easy to do, it's the first time I see it by myself and not in one of those ads. And the future couldn't be brighter with Smash just around the corner!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm in a good mood. I'm clocked out of work, I walked around town, and I have enough money to buy myself a nice dinner tonight.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I shall bully the squid kid as I please
It's like I'm reading villain dialogue from a bad Power Ranger knockoff.

Course, consider the source...

I'm in a good mood. I'm clocked out of work, I walked around town, and I have enough money to buy myself a nice dinner tonight.
Gonna put the food polls to good use I see.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom