• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I know my post was in jest lol.

Basically Advance Wars but made by 2018 Intelligent Systems lol. :lol:
Yeah, to some extent Valkyria Chronicles is kind of like SEGA's own "Fire Emblem" lol. Just that... Valkyria Chronicles has never sell that well. Not to bad but no Valkyria Chronicles game has reach to the level of Awakening or Xenoblade Chronicles 2 sales level.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Who in their right mind would pay 60$ for Pokemon go on a TV and another 20-40 for a piece of plastic that looks a like a poke ball. ( i know it has game functions but its just a joy con that you can only use with one game.)
People who:
  • Enjoy Pokémon Go
  • Enjoy the Pokémon franchise
  • Want to revisit Kanto
  • Want a Pokémon game on Switch
  • Want to try a new type of Pokémon game
  • Many other reasons
You may not like it, but other people have every right to enjoy it. Don't throw stones from your glass castle; I'm sure you enjoy something that a lot of other people don't and would judge you for liking it.

lordofwood98

Smash Apprentice
People who:
  • Enjoy Pokémon Go
  • Enjoy the Pokémon franchise
  • Want to revisit Kanto
  • Want a Pokémon game on Switch
  • Want to try a new type of Pokémon game
  • Many other reasons
You may not like it, but other people have every right to enjoy it. Don't throw stones from your glass castle; I'm sure you enjoy something that a lot of other people don't and would judge you for liking it.
i was not saying bad things about people who like it but the game was what i was talking about. you can like the game yes but i'm just saying its not a very good use of money.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The conclusion to the Steven Universe arc is called battle of the heart and mind.
This is gonna be crazy

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
i was not saying bad things about people who like it but the game was what i was talking about. you can like the game yes but i'm just saying its not a very good use of money.
That's, like, your opinion man. It's not a fact.

Similarly, someone can say that it's a very good use of money or that its a great game, and that's equally valid.

I really don't understand what you're trying to accomplish here other than state an opinion.

Ivander

Smash Legend
but i'm just saying its not a very good use of money.
And this doesn't apply to just about every video game how? I mean, why not food? Water? Light? Warm clothes? A bed? Good hygiene? Stuff that keeps you healthy? Reading lessons? Stuff to help you survive in the wild?

I mean, when it comes to video games, the argument of "not a good use of money" when it comes to deciding what game to get is irrelevant.

Last edited:

Chrono.

This is always a fun fact to share.
Another one: At face value Johto's locations are named after plants, but most of the names can also double as colors. Foreshadowing the fact that Johto and Kanto share the same land.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pit not being able to tell the difference between Peach and Daisy is just right for this world

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I hope Falcon is the final boss for Chrom's Classic Mode :V

D

Deleted member

I am going to take a hiatus after Wednesday, because I want to explore more.

I will be back in a few days after Ultimate's release.

Chrono.

I finished Riverdale season 1, thoughts:
- After the initial weird/funny/bad episodes and the plot starts kicking in, the show gets genuinely interesting
- Veronica is the best character
- I expected Jughead to be completely insufferable but he's actually alright, even after the whole "I'M WEIRD I'M A WEIRDO" speech
- Betty needs like 10 hugs
- Archie is a hot mess in like 20 different ways, not a bad character but a frustrating one
- Actually everyone is kind of a hot mess
- Betty and Jug are actually a good couple
- Archie and Veronica are NOT a good couple and I'm expecting that to go south fast
- Parents suck
- Parents REALLY suck
- Except Archie's dad he's probably the only character with a good head on his shoulders
- Things get ****ing wild near the end

10/10 It's okay - IGN

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I am guessing Simon’s classic will involve him fighting all the demonic characters. Giga Bowser probably will be his final boss.

Edit: wait no I forgot Dracula was in the game. He’d be the final boss.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Hey quick question for mods, can I post what art I was just working on here or should I make a thread in the art sub forums? I just have a couple screenshots.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hey quick question for mods, can I post what art I was just working on here or should I make a thread in the art sub forums? I just have a couple screenshots.
I'm not a mod of this forum specifically but I think a lot of people share their art, and other weird ****, in here anyways so I say go for it.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
This thread is pretty much "anything goes" so I don't think there's a problem posting it here. You could make a thread in the art section if you like, too, and just post to both places.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
You can post it as long as it isn't excessive/spam or inappropriate. :)
Art Sub forum is best though, since it focuses on, well...art lol. But here should be fine.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I finished Riverdale season 1, thoughts:
- After the initial weird/funny/bad episodes and the plot starts kicking in, the show gets genuinely interesting
- Veronica is the best character
- I expected Jughead to be completely insufferable but he's actually alright, even after the whole "I'M WEIRD I'M A WEIRDO" speech
- Betty needs like 10 hugs
- Archie is a hot mess in like 20 different ways, not a bad character but a frustrating one
- Actually everyone is kind of a hot mess
- Betty and Jug are actually a good couple
- Archie and Veronica are NOT a good couple and I'm expecting that to go south fast
- Parents suck
- Parents REALLY suck
- Except Archie's dad he's probably the only character with a good head on his shoulders
- Things get ****ing wild near the end

10/10 It's okay - IGN
Ohohoho wait till you get through season 2.

It’s pretty crazy

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I'm not a mod of this forum specifically but I think a lot of people share their art, and other weird ****, in here anyways so I say go for it.
This thread is pretty much "anything goes" so I don't think there's a problem posting it here. You could make a thread in the art section if you like, too, and just post to both places.
You can post it as long as it isn't excessive/spam or inappropriate. :)
Art Sub forum is best though, since it focuses on, well...art lol. But here should be fine.

Thanks for the quick responses! I don’t do a whole lot to keep an art thread going though. Here they are though. Hopefully the links work.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Knowing that Giga Bowser is a Final Smash and a boss in Classic mode for Mario has me hoping that Ganon will also be a boss for Link and Zelda!

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I applaud Activision for their job on Crash but they're really making sure I shouldn't give a **** about Spyro.

This and the fact they couldn't put the whole game on the disc even after the delay shows nostalgia bait is the only thing going for this.

No thank you.
Which I'm sad to hear because it's far from being glorified nostalgia bait, it's a great remake that has done a lot to bring everything up to the modern standard and aside from a few flubs is a lot of fun to play. Every major issue that seems to be brought up with it has basically been on Activision as a company, not the developers of the game themselves, and it's disappointing to hear that people will ignore that work just because of management issues.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Which I'm sad to hear because it's far from being glorified nostalgia bait, it's a great remake that has done a lot to bring everything up to the modern standard and aside from a few flubs is a lot of fun to play. Every major issue that seems to be brought up with it has basically been on Activision as a company, not the developers of the game themselves, and it's disappointing to hear that people will ignore that work just because of management issues.
Good to hear they're listening. But honestly, even if everything was fixed, I probably won't pick up. I never grew up with Spryo and what I played didn't stick with me.

I may not want it but I know it clearly means a lot to many and for good reasons.

Iridium

Smash Hero
At this point, I think I just have poster's block when I try to think of anything. A worse writer's block for me. I think I'll take a break for now.

Chrono.

Knowing that Giga Bowser is a Final Smash and a boss in Classic mode for Mario has me hoping that Ganon will also be a boss for Link and Zelda!
I got a feeling this won't be the case, but I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom