• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So the three paths are Sheik, Villager and Marth. Sheik goes to Mii Swordfighter, Villager goes to Captain Falcon... what does Marth go to?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Ultimate Classic mode spoilers (Also, Bayonetta 2 spoilers)

From what we've seen of the menus in Spirits mode, I'm fully expecting Balder/the Masked Lumen to be Bayonetta's final boss in Classic mode, since from what I recall, he was listed with the other bosses.

I'm expecting that Mega Man will have the Yellow Devil, though hopefully the Wily assist trophy is floating around during the fight.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I got a feeling this won't be the case, but I hope I'm wrong.
Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up, considering whereas
Giga Bowser has Bowser and his old moveset to go by
, Ganon using Ganondorf is alot harder considering Ganon uses dual swords while Ganondorf only uses his one sword for his Smash attacks.
To some degree though, considering they could've used Beast Ganon for Ganondorf's Final Smash again, but made an entirely new model for OoT Ganon, complete with his dual swords and whatnot, I wouldn't say it's completely out of the realm of possibility of Ganon being a boss. It's not something to get high hopes for, but nothing wrong with being a bit hopeful.

Chrono.

From what we've seen of the menus in Spirits mode, I'm fully expecting Balder/the Masked Lumen to be Bayonetta's final boss in Classic mode, since from what I recall, he was listed with the other bosses.

I'm expecting that Mega Man will have the Yellow Devil, though hopefully the Wily assist trophy is floating around during the fight.
I think Mega Man's is Dr Mario, given the name of his Classic Mode route.

Though maybe the Yellow Devil will be with him as a neat twist.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think Mega Man's is Dr Mario, given the name of his Classic Mode route.

Though maybe the Yellow Devil will be with him as a neat twist.
Every classic mode has a big boss at the end so the Yellow Devil is pretty likely I think,

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Bayo will also have to fight the Kid Icarus crew, Zelda, Ganondorf, and Rosalina aswell...cause angels+goddess+Magnus and why not those last three

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So, the Palutena Guidence's are back. No word on Codec's. Please, God let Codec's be back. They are leagues better than the Guidence's.

Chrono.

Codecs were probably more costly since they'd have to do all of 4's newcomers + Ultimate's and possibly the DLC since it's pre-planned this time. On top of getting all the actors that aren't Hayter back.

We already know they're reusing a majority of Guidances, so that vastly reduces the load work.

That's just me going full cynical though.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Codecs were probably more costly since they'd have to do all of 4's newcomers + Ultimate's and possibly the DLC since it's pre-planned this time. On top of getting all the actors that aren't Hayter back.

We already know they're reusing a majority of Guidances, so that vastly reduces the load work.

They'd basically have to redo everyone's since a multitude of them in Brawl reference Brawl specifically. I didn't necessarily expect them back but I always hold out hope.

The gameplay in NY was said that it wasn't the final build but that it was damn close. I can only hope that the final build will have them.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Are spirits even a part of classic?
That’s also something I hope for, like how customs could be used for Classic last game...but only for certain characters

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Another problem with the Codecs is Japan will need to get a new actor for Colonel Campbell as the original one died awhile back.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

They'd basically have to redo everyone's since a multitude of them in Brawl reference Brawl specifically. I didn't necessarily expect them back but I always hold out hope.

The gameplay in NY was said that it wasn't the final build but that it was damn close. I can only hope that the final build will have them.
One hope spot touching on both of these.

If it was a negotiations issue - either with the VAs or with Konami, either money or simply cramped for time - and they get it resolved, that would make perfect post-release DLC. And knowing Ninty, that would probably be a free QoL release.

We could just wake up with available codecs one day. Picture that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Another problem with the Codecs is Japan will need to get a new actor for Colonel Campbell as the original one died awhile back.
And that’s why they retired the character in general isn’t it? Unless I’m wrong
One hope spot touching on both of these.

If it was a negotiations issue - either with the VAs or with Konami, either money or simply cramped for time - and they get it resolved, that would make perfect post-release DLC. And knowing Ninty, that would probably be a free QoL release.

We could just wake up with available codecs one day. Picture that.
As long as I get my :ultpit::ultsnake: conversation, I’ll take anything and everything possible

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
He was alive during the development and the dlc characters all get a vague palutena guidance so they could have all had a vague codec.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Could have sworn they said this was the final build. Dunno what's left to be shown off.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Ah.

Digging further, Hideo Kojima noted he'd be retiring Campbell from future MGS games out of respect for the late Takeshi Aono. Recasting him could prove...troublesome.

It could be handled respectfully though, I think. We'll see.

He was alive during the development
Hoo boy no.

Aono died in 2012. He wasn't even around for Sm4sh to be released.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
They actually did it lmao

Inb4 Hrid is GHB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom