• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I wonder how you would react if Andy didn't get a Mii costume, but Will from Days of Ruin does. :laugh:
**** it it's something at least. Although it really should be Andy who's the Mii Costume and he'd at least be somewhat familiar with the Japanese audience given that his game actually released there.
Saki at least has the fact he was an Assist trophy for 2 games going for him. He was a popular request in Japan around Melee and Brawl's time too iirc
The AW AT had perfect attendance as well. It's only fair they get a Mii Costume if they're losing their AT status.

Chrono.

I applaud Activision for their job on Crash but they're really making sure I shouldn't give a **** about Spyro.

This and the fact they couldn't put the whole game on the disc even after the delay shows nostalgia bait is the only thing going for this.

No thank you.
I heard the game's themselves are great remakes but some stuff around it really makes me scratch my head like the lack of an options menu and the motion blur overkill.

I'll probably only get it now after it gets a patch or something.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
**** it it's something at least. Although it really should be Andy who's the Mii Costume and he'd at least be somewhat familiar with the Japanese audience given that his game actually released there.

The AW AT had perfect attendance as well. It's only fair they get a Mii Costume if they're losing their AT status.
So a costume that's just a tank? Actually, make it blue and we got a deal

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Hey, my girl is a spirit (had no doubt she would be since everyone is a spirit lol)

https://i.imgur.com/mYFGcTT.jpg (site's on fire so this will have to do)

She's over Jeanne, pretty good fit I'd say with the guns and the hair. And she's 3 star, not bad, not bad at all. Also

>Temporary invencible
GHOST FACTORY INTENSIFIES

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*when you are really excited for WoL but you see peoples complaining that it's not ESS*

*insert_sad_gif_or_jpeg_that_I_would_insert_here_if_smashboard_servor_werent_made_of_plank.png*

I just want the game to be out at this point.:drsad:

Chrono.

Hey, my girl is a spirit (had no doubt she would be since everyone is a spirit lol)

https://i.imgur.com/mYFGcTT.jpg (site's on fire so this will have to do)

She's over Jeanne, pretty good fit I'd say with the guns and the hair. And she's 3 star, not bad, not bad at all. Also

>Temporary invencible
I've seen a lot of hype for the XCX spirits, it's kinda funny lol.

Everyone when Rex is a Season Pass bonus Mii Costume: *DESPAIR, TEARS AND CONSPIRACY THEORIES ON WHY HE'S ON THE PASS ANYWAY*

Everyone when Elma and Lin are shown as a Spirits: *HYPE*

D

Deleted member

*when you are really excited for WoL but you see peoples complaining that it's not ESS*

*insert_sad_gif_or_jpeg_that_I_would_insert_here_if_smashboard_servor_werent_made_of_plank.png*

I just want the game to be out at this point.:drsad:
They are complaining it is not SSE?
It honestly looks great. It is something that looks very promising.
Plus at least it is not too generic.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Breh you're acting like people whining about Smash is something new
Yeah, you are right

I think it's just that the game is close now that, hearing peoples complaining is beginning to get on my nerve, even though I shouldn't.

Smash 4 also had something that near release that also made me want to stop going into Smash related website for awhile.

I think this fanbase is just really not made me is what I'm saying, I don't want to quit Smashboard now, but I think I might need to take a break from this fanbase sometime in the future to clear my thought and be more positif.

Ivander

Smash Legend
>Temporary invincible
Ooo boy. I feel like that one is going to be a doozy for the fact that those invincible moments are going to come at the moment you are about to land a killing blow.

And c'mon, I want to post a joke reference, but the image uploader don't wanna work. :skull:

D

Deleted member

Why does everyone like to ignore me today?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Don't think you're the only who gets ignored.

Everyone gets a dose of being ignored here and there.
Most likely because everybody is thirsty for more news after today's batch.

Meanwhile, I want to do a referential joke, but the image uploader is not working. :skull:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Most likely because everybody is thirsty for more news after today's batch.
This fanbase is always thirsty for news.

You think they all main Squirtle or Greninja at this point.:ultsonic:

Actually, wait, does that mean I have to main Greninja now? :drwtf:

Chrono.

Second, **** you that arc had the best goddamn pacing this stupid franchise ever got
Pacing is one thing, but everything else...

Plus if you read the Buu saga it still has the same breakneck pacing Cell does, the anime just really stretches it out (including Kai.)

My problem with Androids is that felt pretty aimless for a while and you could tell Toriyama was kinda spinning his wheels a bit. Introducing new antagonists at every other time because either he was unsatisfied or his editors were (which he's gone on record to admitting), First 19 and 20 were meant to be the final bosses (Trunks even calls them by name when he first talks about them, in the manga anyway,) then it's 17 and 18 but oh wait now there's a green bug thing killing people so now the final boss is Cell and almost everything up until the Cell Games kinda feels like drag, On top of that pretty much the only reason why the antagonists got as far as they did was due to the main characters constantly screwing up. In a vacuum, I'd be fine with Vegeta letting Cell go perfect, Goku sandbagging Cell or Gohan letting the power boost and rage go to his head because those are perfectly in character for them, but all 3 of them at the same time in the same arc just got tiring.

I don't think it's terrible by any means tho, I still enjoy it. Future Trunks, 18, 17 and Cell are great characters we got out of it and Gohan going SSJ2 was and still is a top 5, maybe even top 3, moment in the entire franchise. But I don't enjoy the entire package as much as I do enjoy those small parts.

EDIT: Forgot to mention History of Trunks, THAT'S actually the best thing to come out of the arc.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Steven Universe is finally back!
****ing finally. Let’s go!

A weekly schedule again, Connie’s got a new sword. That pink diamond suit.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy **** the next Steven Universe arc has five episode( one of which is legs from here to home world)

And five songs. Meaning there’s an episode with two songs. Let’s go!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yo I found the new Advance Wars.

I already post Trailer of this before , and this... Is nothing like Advance Wars gameplay wise. If you want a Tank tactic RPG, there is and that is called Valkyria Chronicles.

D

Deleted member

Steven Universe is finally back!
****ing finally. Let’s go!

A weekly schedule again, Connie’s got a new sword. That pink diamond suit.
Oh hey Steven looks cool the PD outfit
*Realization that this could be Rose reforming and she could take over Steven*
Oh... Oh no...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I already post Trailer of this before , and this... Is nothing like Advance Wars gameplay wise. If you want a Tank tactic RPG, there is and that is called Valkyria Chronicles.
I know my post was in jest lol.

Basically Advance Wars but made by 2018 Intelligent Systems lol. :lol:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh hey Steven looks cool the PD outfit
*Realization that this could be Rose reforming and she could take over Steven*
Oh... Oh no...
I don’t think that’s happening. I do think this lends credit to the theory of who sings escapism thigh and that it’s a duet

lordofwood98

Smash Apprentice
Who in their right mind would pay 60$ for Pokemon go on a TV and another 20-40 for a piece of plastic that looks a like a poke ball. ( i know it has game functions but its just a joy con that you can only use with one game.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom