• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Then again I know jack about AC so I wouldn't know.
Lemme educate you.

A raccoon with the world's largest balls traps you in a cycle of endless debt while you pull weeds, dig up horrifying death effigies, shake trees for flatscreens, fish up sharks for cash money, and gently manipulate a steady stream of furries into staying and leaving until your community is populated entirely by the handful you would smash.

Also the soundtrack is very relaxing. Highly recommended.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It'll probably be Yoshi's fight too.

Are there any other transformations that could be boss fights?
OOT Ganon could be a boss fight for Link (don't ask me which Link), they have the model too.

Bowser Jr. as Shadow Mario but I don't think it's boss material.

King Dedede final smash as Masked Dedede model in it, so they could repurpose it as a boss for Kirby to fight.

Little Mac as Giga Mac, but I doubt they make that a boss fight.

Wario as Wario Man, but it be weird fighting Wario Man with, well Wario, but I guess it could make sense.

Dark Samus could possibly change into her final form in Prime 3, but I don't think it will since that form isn't very popular and not in the game to begin with. Plus, Mother Brain as more chance since they already have a model of her and she is THE Metroid boss character to pick.

I think that's it outside of that, correct me if I'm wrong.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Lemme educate you.

A raccoon with the world's largest balls traps you in a cycle of endless debt while you pull weeds, dig up horrifying death effigies, shake trees for flatscreens, fish up sharks for cash money, and gently manipulate a steady stream of furries into staying and leaving until your community is populated entirely by the handful you would smash.

Also the soundtrack is very relaxing. Highly recommended.
That sounds darker than most Nintendo series lol.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>Wakes up waiting for Dragon Ball Super
>Ben 10 starts
>The original Ben 10

Cartoon Network LA is doing its thing again.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
They've always done that with Ben 10 for a few years now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:ultryu: I beg to differ :ultken:
...Hey, yeah, that could work! (Tho, I still see Bison or Akuma as the SF boss they would choose, tho, Akuma could be like a secret boss if you reach 9.0-10.0 difficulty, teleporting behind Bison to kill him before the fight start and then fighting you, just like how he first did in SF2 Turbo)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
FIJIOFOIDSFNVNI AHHHHHHHHHHHH STUDIOPOLIS ZONE ACT 1 IS IN ULTIMATE.

MY [ R E D A C T E D ]

D

Deleted member

Um I dunno, I don't really do bets.

...Uh, how about 1,000$. In Monopoly money, that is.
What a steal! I'm in!
I bet it's a pun or a joke that only work in Japanese (or the japanese audience) but as little or nothing to do with the english version.

I give you premium if I am wrong.
You can't gift premium anykore, nice try.
wait, are you actually mad about that?
?
I say it right now, if we don't have Metal Face as a boss in WoL or Classic Mode, that be one of the thing I say Ultimate missed the mark for sure.

Like, they already have the model and the stage hazard on Gaur Plain, how much hard it would be to implent it as a regular boss?

Plus, they implemented Giga Bowser as a regular boss for Mario classic mode, even though Giga Bowser is Bowser final smash in gameplay. So really, why wouldn't they put Metal Face as Shulk boss in classic mode?
I'm interested on how the Classic Modes aren't standarized. Mario fights normal Bowser in a standard match before fighting Giva Bowser as a boss. Wolf and Duck Hunt, meanwhile, go straight to Galeom and Rathalos, respectively.
Maybe we could see something similar with others.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
FIJIOFOIDSFNVNI AHHHHHHHHHHHH STUDIOPOLIS ZONE ACT 1 IS IN ULTIMATE.

MY [ R E D A C T E D ]
God I really hope there's at least one Advance Wars track in this game otherwise i'll be really pissed.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What a steal! I'm in!

You can't gift premium anykore, nice try.

?

I'm interested on how the Classic Modes aren't standarized. Mario fights normal Bowser in a standard match before fighting Giva Bowser as a boss. Wolf and Duck Hunt, meanwhile, go straight to Galeom and Rathalos, respectively.
Maybe we could see something similar with others.
Wait, really?

*look up*

Wow, they managed to make premium even more useless, which is saying something considering how much it's worth now, I'm impress.

Also

If that one image of WoL menu is anything to go by, Simon and/or Richter will have to fight the Werewolf before fighting Dracula.

That's my theory atleast.

Also, if you don't know what image I'm talking, pause at 6:01 on this video.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
...Hey, yeah, that could work! (Tho, I still see Bison or Akuma as the SF boss they would choose, tho, Akuma could be like a secret boss if you reach 9.0-10.0 difficulty, teleporting behind Bison to kill him before the fight start and then fighting you, just like how he first did in SF2 Turbo)
That makes 0 sense but okay, I thought we were just using preexisting bosses

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That makes 0 sense but okay, I thought we were just using preexisting bosses
We we talking about a boss for the SF duo, so I figured, "hey, what boss would be cool for the SF characters?".

Tho, to go back on topic, which boss from ESS, beside Galleom of course, is going to come back? Do you think Porky, Petey Pirhana (PP final smash have the model looking good, so they could use it in the base game) and Rayquaza will be back since they all have HD model from Wii U? Does Ridley will have a boss fight then a normal fight? Or it will Meta Ridley only?

Personally, I think Porky, Rayquaza & Petey Pirhana have good chance to come back, but I'm not sure on Duon, Ridley/Meta Ridley & Tabuu

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
We we talking about a boss for the SF duo, so I figured, "hey, what boss would be cool for the SF characters?".

Tho, to go back on topic, which boss from ESS, beside Galleom of course, is going to come back? Do you think Porky, Petey Pirhana (PP final smash have the model looking good, so they could use it in the base game) and Rayquaza will be back since they all have HD model from Wii U? Does Ridley will have a boss fight then a normal fight? Or it will Meta Ridley only?

Personally, I think Porky, Rayquaza & Petey Pirhana have good chance to come back, but I'm not sure on Duon, Ridley/Meta Ridley & Tabuu
I'm expecting Duon for Game & Watch.

Petey is a given because of the Plant, Porky is probably for Ness and Lucas, and Rayquaza is just for select Pokemon I guess, maybe even Diddy/Fox/Falco.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm expecting Duon for Game & Watch.

Petey is a given because of the Plant, Porky is probably for Ness and Lucas, and Rayquaza is just for select Pokemon I guess, maybe even Diddy/Fox/Falco.
No Tabuu then? Heh, I think I can go without him I guess.

Interesting choice for Game & Watch, I think it's the most likely choice from him, beside if they decide to make a unique boss that also reference G&W games.

Porky is a given for the Mother Duo like you said.

Rayquaza...I don't think he be the only Pokemon boss, but yeah, I agree with that one too.

Petey, I have some doubt, but they are like small doubt, really, I don't know why they wouldn't add him since his new model seem to be perfect. for battle

Yellow Devil, Metal Face & Dark Emperor are still up in the air too.

So, RIP Meta Ridley & Tabuu...and Master Core too.

Also, off topic there, but I wanted to post that before I forgot.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So Fist Bump and Studiopolis?

Eh.

I hoping there's more but not holding my breath.
I'm perfectly happy with those two song, tho I wouldn't mind some music from the classic, I think there is like only Green Hill Zone & another one I can't remember the name who was in Brawl, but not in Smash 4. We really need some more, especially some from CD (the Japanese version), that soundtrack is fire.

Studiopolis tho. :love:

They picked the perfect Sonic music for me, I'm going to play the hell out of Green Hill & Windy Hill & Sand Hill just to play this song alone.:awesome:

Last edited:

Chrono.

Seems unlocking characters takes a couple hours at most.

I kinda wonder why they made them unlockable in the first place.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Why would you unlock Sheik?
Well you gotta unlock everyone eventually. Even if they are lame like Sheik.

Seems unlocking characters takes a couple hours at most.

I kinda wonder why they made them unlockable in the first place.
Did anyone say exactly how's to unlock everyone? Cause I need to know to get a couple immediately.

Chrono.

Race to the Finish of all things came back (well a remake of it.)

Also the intensity meter goes up to 10.0 this time.
Did anyone say exactly how's to unlock everyone? Cause I need to know to get a couple immediately.
World of Light is one method, but there might be multiple.

Everyone's been kinda vague on how it exactly works. But it seems you don't fight the characters to unlock them like previous games (so like SSE.)

D

Deleted member

Race to the Finish of all things came back (well a remake of it.)

Also the intensity meter goes up to 10.0 this time.

World of Light is one method, but there might be multiple.

Everyone's been kinda vague on how it exactly works. But it seems you don't fight the characters to unlock them like previous games (so like SSE.)
You fight all the characters on FD to unlock them in WoL actually

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait, hold the **** down, King.K Rool Down B can reflect projectile according to Nairo latest video.
Ok, the projectile need to hit the belly first, but still, that's huge for a heavyweight to have a reflector imo.

D

Deleted member

>Uses the off-topic thread to talk about something that isn’t Smash and wants to talk with others.

>The rest of the thread uses it to talk about Ultimate just when you arrive.

Chrono.

>Uses the off-topic thread to talk about something that isn’t Smash and wants to talk with others.

>The rest of the thread uses it to talk about Ultimate just when you arrive.
Yeah this thread is basically a more chill Ultimate discussion thread at times.

The Canadian Ultimate Discussion thread, if you will. Since we're allowed to go "off-topic" and there's (almost) no fights. :p

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wait, hold the **** down, King.K Rool Down B can reflect projectile according to Nairo latest video.
Ok, the projectile need to hit the belly first, but still, that's huge for a heavyweight to have a reflector imo.
oh **** the helicopter having a disjoint and now this?

you're gonna make me fear the crocodile

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Virgin Ultimate Thread
-Endless discussion about the same
-Broke the boards
-Tries to get serious
-You refresh and it moves 2 pages
-Somehow still active despite DLC still is far away
-Eternal Salt

The Chad Nintenzone
-Endless memes
-Chill af
-Fire Emblem
-No seriousness, only boobs
-A calm pace
-Professional ****posting

D

Deleted member

The Virgin Ultimate Thread
-Endless discussion about the same
-Broke the boards
-Tries to get serious
-You refresh and it moves 2 pages
-Somehow still active despite DLC still is far away
-Eternal Salt

The Chad Nintenzone
-Endless memes
-Chill af
-Fire Emblem
-No seriousness, only boobs
-A calm pace
-Professional ****posting
I just want to talk about how the Deadpool game ruined the character...

Ivander

Smash Legend
I found the Rathalos boss fight and it's great (this one is from the end of Duck Hunt's arcade mode)

I really can't express how happy I am that the Rathalos is in Smash, and he translates his moves from MH perfectly! Tails swipes, flailing, fire balls, the cry making people stunned, it's so perfect. They even have a trap like in MH game reducing his mobility and making it easy to hit. I do wonder if we can cut the tail with sword characters I need those rubies to make the armour.
That was awesome. Rathalos looks so good. :love:

I now sincerely hope both Monster Hunter Mii Swordfighter costumes are back from Smash 4, cause I need to do this boss fight with them and re-enact a Monster Hunter battle in Smash.

That said, it's pretty nice to see some footage of Ultimate before it comes out. Also, awesome to see that Snakey Chantey from DKC2 is in. :shades:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah this thread is basically a more chill Ultimate discussion thread at times.

The Canadian Ultimate Discussion thread, if you will. Since we're allowed to go "off-topic" and there's (almost) no fights. :p
Hey, we are pretty chill peoples in Swiss!

...By that I mean it's really freakin' cold right now. >:C
The Chad Nintenzone

-Fire Emblem
I feel like peoples would disagree with you on this point. Not that I have a grudge against FE, but I have seen some of peoples groaning everytime FE is talked here for long period of time.

Otherwise ,yeah, agree with all of your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom