• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
They don’t seem to have done that great in certain award nominations this years
Nah you can't really say that bro, whether the nominations are good or not is really subjective. And I won't really say that, overall I think the nominations this year is okay, not as better than 2017 but still okay.

D

Deleted member

>TFW your group brings peace and balance unlike the Jedi.

This post was made by the Deltarune gang.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Sony won't be at E3 next year. They're not holding a conference or anything of the sort.

They're definitely gearing up for a PS5 reveal at PSX 2019 (
Squeenix let the beans spill anyway.)

Either that or they realized they can't show God of War and Spider-Man anymore.
Sony Employee: So, now that we've released God of War and Spider-Man, what are we going to show at next year's E3?
Sony Executive: ...****! We don't have anything in the pipeline!
...Sony owns Media Molecule, so by extension, they own Little Big Planet. Are they doing anything with that?
>Watching more LGPE videos
>Sees Weezing hit by an Earthquake
>Pause in disgust and confusion

I just noticed abilities are also gone:079::080::199:
was.. Koffing able to get hit by Earthquake in Yellow? If not, why did they do that
Koffing and Weezing could get hit by Earthquake until Levitate (and Abilities in general) became a thing in Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Koffing and Weezing could get hit by Earthquake until Levitate (and Abilities in general) became a thing in Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire.
I mean, I know that, everyone here knows that :V

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Y’all should watch the show Grimm. It’s a great show and it has a lot of episodes so it’s perfect for binge watching.

I might have to rewatch it too

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Somehow, I forgot I was pranked.

Which one of you scoundrels did it? :mad:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's not even a week old yet and I'm starting to fear the path the Detective Pikachu Twitter account is going. First them following Danny DeVito and today they retweeted two memes.

Still stoked for the movie.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Interesting video I must say.

Imagine making maps by simply using nine squares on a table.

This post was made by the Minecraft gang.
I am a fan of Ridley because he's mother freakin' Ridley, and I am a female Mexican. That's it. I have Rosa on my team because I just like her, but when it comes to the rest of the characters including Ridley that I might be playing since some I used in the olden days, they are all males (Falco, Wolf, MK, Ike).

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Interesting video I must say.
He's just saying stuff anyone could say, even those who lack any sensitivity (girls pick girls, etc.)

Only difference is that he has data from a poll in which only 5% of his audience actually bothered to answer.

As a side note, he pointed out one of his own theories he came up with on that very video is flat out wrong, which... lol

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
MatPat is a hack. Nice guy, but I have no respect for his videos anymore. Not gonna bother watching the whole video.

A better video game theorist is Lockstin.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
MatPat is a hack. Nice guy, but I have no respect for his videos anymore. Not gonna bother watching the whole video.

A better video game theorist is Lockstin.
Oh, hey, I know that name. I love Lockstin's videos explaining Pokémon typings!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You have to work overnight?

Here's hoping for the best for you.
Yeah tonight is inventory so I’m spending all night with the person that I hate the most in the world. I get off work at 7:30 am tomorrow and then I’m back early Saturday so I have to stay up to fix my sleep schedule back to my norm...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah tonight is inventory so I’m spending all night with the person that I hate the most in the world. I get off work at 7:30 am tomorrow and then I’m back early Saturday so I have to stay up to fix my sleep schedule back to my norm...
Goodness gracious that sounds horrible man. Makes me feel bad for dreading my 8 hour retail shifts. That's hardly anything in comparison.

Godspeed man. You'll make it through.

KMDP

Smash Legend
He's just saying stuff anyone could say, even those who lack any sensitivity (girls pick girls, etc.)
What does saying "I held this questionnaire and the extreme majority of the women who answered said they liked :ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina::ultzelda::ultzss::ultpalutena::ultbayonetta: over other characters" have to do with sensitivity or lack thereof?

D

Deleted member

I do not hate MatPat and I know his theories have gone down in quality a bit, but he is not the worst YouTuber in the world either.
Lockstin is a cool guy though, I have seen some of his cool theories.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh god Red what are you doing said:
Don't normally share these, but:
  1. My result was Furret. This has pleased me, and therefore spared it my disdain.
  2. Y'all ain't doing anything better anyway and you know it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What does saying "I held this questionnaire and the extreme majority of the women who answered said they liked :ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina::ultzelda::ultzss::ultpalutena::ultbayonetta: over other characters" have to do with sensitivity or lack thereof?
Did you just decide to complain after reading the first sentence? Because I can literally show that I mentionned the poll by quoting the same post lmao

Only difference is that he has data from a poll in which only 5% of his audience actually bothered to answer.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I do not hate MatPat and I know his theories have gone down in quality a bit, but he is not the worst YouTuber in the world either.
Lockstin is a cool guy though, I have seen some of his cool theories.
xD It's at least funny to see what he comes up with.... "Girls will mostly pick strong females, and ZSSamus is popular" *I pick the strong, huge, murderous purple space dragon to kick ZSSamus' butt "Religious countries like Mexico will pick the Belmonts because symbolism and stuff" *I still pick Ridley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom