• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's funny how from June to now, a lot of less people are talking about :ultsnake: and :ultridley: when in that month they were the sole topic of everything.

KMDP

Smash Legend
It's funny how from June to now, a lot of less people are talking about :ultsnake: and :ultridley: when in that month they were the sole topic of everything.
There's an easy explanation for that.

Snake and Ridley are in the game now, people don't feel the need to let their love of the character known. Not only that, but there are dedicated forum sections for discussion about them.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've been talking with a friend and he got mad about how the Smash blog gets uploaded at significantly different times. So I ask him what he's on about "Well the update we got this morning was yesterday for America and Japan had it even earlier than us" Dude the **** are you on about that's timezones "What's a timezone?" *one painful discussion of having to explain the concept of timezones later* "Why do they all have to upload it at the same time then? That's just stupid and doesn't make sense, because the sites say it's updated at this specific time"
Me:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was bored, so I made this.

And good freakin' lord, uploading this image here was harder than to make the actual image lol, so I hope you enjoy it.

Also, rumor said that this image is much cooler if you have this music in the background while looking at it, tho, I can't confirm for sure.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I've been talking with a friend and he got mad about how the Smash blog gets uploaded at significantly different times. So I ask him what he's on about "Well the update we got this morning was yesterday for America and Japan had it even earlier than us" Dude the **** are you on about that's timezones "What's a timezone?" *one painful discussion of having to explain the concept of timezones later* "Why do they all have to upload it at the same time then? That's just stupid and doesn't make sense, because the sites say it's updated at this specific time"
Me: *internal screaming*
God, some people are ****ing stupid.

The site is updated at the same time the world over, it's just that every country has different times because the sun is in a different place relative to where they are on the planet.

When it's 12 AM in Hongkong, it's 12 PM in Bolivia, because the Sun is on the other side of the planet, this is just how it works by nature of the Earth being round.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
God, some people are ****ing stupid.

The site is updated at the same time the world over, it's just that every country has different times because the sun is in a different place relative to where they are on the planet.

When it's 12 AM in Hongkong, it's 12 PM in Bolivia, because the Sun is on the other side of the planet, this is just how it works by nature of the Earth being round.
The guy in question is incredibly nice and deserves a lot better.
But goddamn he is both stupid AND stubborn and I'm really ****ing glad we have these conversations on the phone cause I've had to make some external screams at his replies before

KMDP

Smash Legend
The guy in question is incredibly nice and deserves a lot better.
But goddamn he is both stupid AND stubborn and I'm really ****ing glad we have these conversations on the phone cause I've had to make some external screams at his replies before
I'm imagining this now, with you playing the role of Vegeta.
I was bored, so I made this.

And good freakin' lord, uploading this image here was harder than to make the actual image lol, so I hope you enjoy it.

Also, rumor said that this image is much cooler if you have this music in the background while looking at it, tho, I can't confirm for sure.
What about this song instead?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

************ he makes those EXACT ****ing quips Nappa does when you say literally ANYTHING get out of my house you stalker. Also I remembered the time I legit ****ing snapped at his ass during one of these conversations and it all started with "Hey Gwen, you and the guys mention 'armour frames' and 'eye frames' or whatever right? What do those mean?" with it ending up being "Why would you bother make armour frames when you can have I-frames instead? That'd be much better" BECAUSE THAT'S NOT HOW YOU BALANCE VIDEO GAMES YOU CHUNGUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

...to be honest here, I never heard this music before.:laugh:

It's great, don't get me wrong, but I think most peoples here would be more familiar with the music I choosed than this one, even if they are both great in their own right.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Roy went from having potential but held back a lot to fantastic.
It's still too early to judge, but we know his landing lag being reduced is helpful. People haven't played the game enough to get a solid answer on how good he is compared to everyone else.

KMDP

Smash Legend
************ he makes those EXACT ****ing quips Nappa does when you say literally ANYTHING get out of my house you stalker. Also I remembered the time I legit ****ing snapped at his *** during one of these conversations and it all started with "Hey Gwen, you and the guys mention 'armour frames' and 'eye frames' or whatever right? What do those mean?" with it ending up being "Why would you bother make armour frames when you can have I-frames instead? That'd be much better" BECAUSE THAT'S NOT HOW YOU BALANCE VIDEO GAMES YOU CHUNGUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Why would you use Armour Frames instead of I-Frames?

Because if everyone had Invincibility frames that'd be kind of boring; not to mention that Super Armour can be incredibly satisfying.
...to be honest here, I never heard this music before.:laugh:

It's great, don't get me wrong, but I think most peoples here would be more familiar with the music I choosed than this one, even if they are both great in their own right.
*gasp*
You've never heard the original Pokémon anime theme before?
SHAAAAAAAAAAAME!

Incidentally it's one of the only Japanese anime themes Western people will have had the possibility of hearing (outside of actually looking up the Japanese version of the Pokémon anime, obviously), because it's been in a western release.

(As for more alternative themes for the picture, I also suggest this song, or this one)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Because if everyone had Invincibility frames that'd be kind of boring; not to mention that Super Armour can be incredibly satisfying.

*gasp*
SHAAAAAAAAAAAME!

Incidentally it's one of the only Japanese anime themes Western people will have had the possibility of hearing, because it's been in a western release.

(As for more alternative themes for the picture, I also suggest this song, or this one)
Let's just agree that alot of music can go well with this music, alright?:ultincineroar:

Also, I want to know how many peoples here knew the original Pokemon anime OP before you posted it here.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Roy went from having potential but held back a lot to fantastic.
Hold up English Roy??!! He sounds great! Glad to hear Ray Chase in Ultimate, it seems he did a pretty good job, the grunts are like the Japanese counter part but with his own voice, it's pretty fantastic.

As for Roy, I've been hearing pros talking about him at it seems he's pretty good, very low landing lag, really fast, with lots of simple combos at low percent, and thanks to the run canceling, he has great punish game and kill potential with his powerful smashes. It's funny because I thought he would be bad, specially compared to Chrom, but apparently Chrom is the bad one due to a stupidly bad recovery while Roy might be one of the best swordsmans.

Can't wait for the game to come out, ugh.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

*gasp*
SHAAAAAAAAAAAME!

Incidentally it's one of the only Japanese anime themes Western people will have had the possibility of hearing (outside of actually looking up the Japanese version of the Pokémon anime, obviously), because it's been in a western release.

No but seriously it ended up being "Ok so what is even the point of super armour? What advantage does it have over outright I-frames?" I JUST ****ING TOLD YOU ABOUT BALANCE "I want an answer Gwen" IT'S MIDNIGHT I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR WORK IN 8 HOURS LET ME SLEEP "Can you just tell me what the advantages are?"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
brooo girls deoderant is so ****ing expensive for no reason, Imma switch to mens deoderant specificly Old Spice because I got some a day ago and oh god it smells great

i wonder how old spice body wash smells like

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hold up English Roy??!! He sounds great! Glad to hear Ray Chase in Ultimate, it seems he did a pretty good job, the grunts are like the Japanese counter part but with his own voice, it's pretty fantastic.

As for Roy, I've been hearing pros talking about him at it seems he's pretty good, very low landing lag, really fast, with lots of simple combos at low percent, and thanks to the run canceling, he has great punish game and kill potential with his powerful smashes. It's funny because I thought he would be bad, specially compared to Chrom, but apparently Chrom is the bad one due to a stupidly bad recovery while Roy might be one of the best swordsmans.

Can't wait for the game to come out, ugh.
I love how well Ray did Roy for Smash. I’m glad they finally made him and Marth in English

KMDP

Smash Legend
Let's just agree that alot of music can go well with this music, alright?:ultincineroar:

Also, I want to know how many peoples here knew the original Pokemon anime OP before you posted it here.
Mezase Pokémon Master is inherently superior to all other Pokémon songs because it mentions you can find Pokémon "in that girl's skirt".

I'm not kidding.

Even if in fire, in water, in grass, in forests
In ground, in clouds, in that girl's skirt (Eek!)

EDIT: The line is accompanied by the visual of Pikachu jumping between a lass' legs (which is still in the American version of the Pokémon opening).

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
brooo girls deoderant is so ****ing expensive for ni reason, Imma switch to mens deoderant specificly Old Spice because I got some a day ago and og god it smells great

i wonder how old spice body wash smells like
Old Spice has a variety of scents to choose from.

I use Timber for body wash.

KMDP

Smash Legend
It's actually kind of funny that the American version of the 1st Pokémon opening pretty much plays in reverse to the Japanese one.

Like, the shot of Ash in a stadium, which is among the first shots of the American opening, is among the last shots of the Japanese one.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
It's actually kind of funny that the American version of the 1st Pokémon opening pretty much plays in reverse to the Japanese one.

Like, the shot of Ash in a stadium, which is among the first shots of the American opening, is among the last shots of the Japanese one.
Is this a ****ing trend cause the Smash commercial did that too

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I got the Steel Courage for my deoterant. What other scents do they have for Body washes
Looking at the official site, there's a LOT to chose from (actually more than I thought).

Just remember that when you're at the store you can open the top and take a whiff before you buy.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Coricus Coricus
Remember this?
2.png

xD It took quite some years for Pit to finally try to avange himself:
33.png

:p But there's a chance that despite not being half turkey, Pit is gonna become dinner again for Ridley.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Looking at the official site, there's a LOT to chose from (actually more than I thought).

Just remember that when you're at the store you can open the top and take a whiff before you buy.
That exactly what I did with the deoderant and you see how that worked out and I regret nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom