• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well I don’t understand hakf of what you said but ok, I’ll probably go with the black and white ones
That's the problem: A lot of parts don't have current B/W scans. Phantom Blood/Battle Tendency, and DiU was done by a group called Ignition-One, and it's a bit outdated. Steel Ball Run was done by [i dont remember their names lol], and JoJolion is done by HWMN. And Stone Ocean has an incomplete attempt.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That looks nothing like Joseph lol
Maybe not from 1987, but a lot changes in 30 years. The main thing is that everyone is skinny as **** now.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ohh, that Elise. That comic is quite humorous, albeit a little unsettling for me...
That's part of the point. It's hilariously unsettling, just the idea of a character like Elise in a character like Snake or even Ridley. Much like how I posted a picture earlier that apparently has Cranky Kong possessing Captain Falcon. It's all hilarity for Spirits until you get one like Elise on Bowser or Ridley and then it becomes hilariously unsettling, just because it would be so frickin' hilarious to see Ridley, murderer of Samus' parents, get possessed by a little happy child-like character.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The only one who looks good in the modern art is Jotaro.

But then again...

It's hard being strong when your author forgets how to draw muscles.
Jotaro looks alright. Star Platinum looks so bad it’s actually making me uncomfortable lol

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Jotaro looks alright. Star Platinum looks so bad it’s actually making me uncomfortable lol
Really, it's not that bad from Giorno onward since the transition already took place.
I would show you Josuke but his new design is a spoiler for another Part. It's completely unrelated to Josuke himself though, you'll just have to find out what I mean if you ever come to it.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Really, it's not that bad from Giorno onward since the transition already took place.
I would show you Josuke but his new design is a spoiler for another Part. It's completely unrelated to Josuke himself though, you'll just have to find out what I mean if you ever come to it.
Well if I don’t check out the manga I imagine I’ll see it in a couple years probably.

D

Deleted member

I got an infraction and I never knew how those worked so I just thought the admins had enough of my **** after seeing the Todd avi and went "**** this ****, this is the last ****ing drop"

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I got an infraction and I never knew how those worked so I just thought the admins had enough of my **** after seeing the Todd avi and went "**** this ****, this is the last ****ing drop"
"He has to be stopped once and for all before Skyrim is release for Smashbkards!"

Ivander

Smash Legend
How come I haven't seen any talk of the new Kirby Star Allies DLC?
Magolor, Taranza and Susie coming. And it looks like the Mages are also possibly playable after the new mode, which looks brutal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Magolor, Taranza and Susie coming. And it looks like the Mages are also possibly playable after the new mode, which looks brutal.
Nice to hear!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Because Adeleine and Ribbon are already in the game so I don't care.

Except for Magalor. That's really cool.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Can't wait to play as my girl Susie! Her moveset is looking pretty cool!

D

Deleted member

Congratulations on your infraction, I will show gratitude and honor. /s

When is Skyrim 58 being made?

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Decided to watch Fate/Apocrypha over the past few days

Thoughts:
- Funny it was next to FMA given the Homunculus MC
- Jeanne was neat
- Frankenstein was pretty cool
- Loved how Chiron and Achilles played off each other
- Mordred and her master were great, loved their dynamic and their arc
- Would have liked Jack the Ripper if she wasn't a loli.
- Red Archer was boring
- THIS IS SPARTACUS
- Siegfried didn't get **** but his impact was pretty damn strong, though you can argue he lived on via Sieg. How he ended up was pretty great as a result.
- Vlad was cool
- The siblings were neat, Doc Ock arms always get a plus.
- Main antagonist was alright, kinda boring but the motivation saves him
- Red Assassin was neat

Hmm...
Oh yeah...

ASTOLFO IS A GOOD BOY
**** them for doing that ****ty "joke" though

Astolfo Is Precious/10

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thoughts:
- Jeanne was neat
- Morder and her master were great, loved their dynamic and their arc
- Red Archer was boring
- THIS IS SPARTACUS
- Siegfried didn't get **** but his impact was pretty damn strong, though you can argue he lived on via Sieg. How he ended up was pretty great as a result.
- Vlad was cool
- Red Assassin was neat

Hmm...
Oh yeah...

ASTOLFO IS A GOOD BOY

Astolfo Is Precious/10

More examples of his preciousnesses please?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Thoughts:
- Jeanne was neat
- Morder and her master were great, loved their dynamic and their arc
- Red Archer was boring
- THIS IS SPARTACUS
- Vlad was cool
- Red Assassin was neat

Hmm...
Oh yeah...

ASTOLFO IS A GOOD BOY

Astolfo Is Precious/10

This is probably the modt positive reception to Apocrypha I've ever seen
My main issue with it is how it initially sets up Mordred and Sisigou as the protags but changes the POV to Sieg halfway through. They were much more interesting than whatever the **** I watched.
Also, the forced romance with Jeanne. Dude has more chemistry with Astolfo, c'mon!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
This is probably the modt positive reception to Apocrypha I've ever seen
My main issue with it is how it initially sets up Mordred and Sisigou as the protags but changes the POV to Sieg halfway through. They were much more interesting than whatever the **** I watched.
Also, the forced romance with Jeanne. Dude has more chemistry with Astolfo, c'mon!
They were definitely more interesting, dunno why they bothered with a fake out really.
Yeah that was more forced than Seth MacFarlane's attempts at humour. Actually felt like Astolfo would say they loved Sieg at the end. But nah it's Jeanne because they gotta force some hetero bull****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom