• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Oh I thought you were talking about IRL. Yes, not the best things to talk about in here.

What are your talents IRL though? IRL is more important than SmashBoards, obviously.

I am about to play some Crash on the PS4 Pro. Truly a bliss!
Honestly not sure what to say about myself. I guess I've been trying to learn some new languages, and perhaps delving into poetry. Not much else that I've started on.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So seems the reason Xenoblade X music is missing in Smash might be due to a weird rights issue, as Hiroyuki Sawano is signed to Sony.

But then again, Monolith were able to use Uncontrollable and Wil Fir--The Overdrive theme for Xenoblade 2.
Yeah, and similar to Nintendo's music though, music posted on Youtube often gets taken down.

And that's Wir Fligen... was this in XC2, this is in XCX when you go to Overdrive mode.
I don't even wanna get into it, man. It was pretty bad.
My guess is about that G&W forward Smash I just mentioned?

Or just some character in Smash debates... the usual ones.

And okay, it seems that the internet is associating Shantae spirit with Samus, and Lucina with... Pyra...
Found this on Twitter, and yeah I can see somebody gonna get mad on this, but I don't really care lol.

I just hope this and Samus-Shantae and Lucina-Pyra doesn't turn into another Bowsette-Booette/ Super Crown trend again...
From Teliodraw on Twitter.

And this:
And something adorable:
So Pikachu can actually talk... wow.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna report this post for plagiarism lol. (JK)

If anyone even cares... there has been a fuzz about Mr. Game & Watch's forward Smash where it is just basically shows a Native American hold a fire stick, which resembles his old Game & Watch game Fire Attack. And then you have one Tweet telling Nintendo of America to remove it,
There was a problem fetching the tweet

and they actually did... and then many news video on this have garnered tons of dislikes... yikes...

To be fair we don't know how will Nintendo change this, and later versions Fire Attack have been changed to just bandits. So if Nintendo really consider both sides where they don't want to be offensive and stick to the nostalgia, they should just simply alter it to bandits.

Now here's my personal take, I have said that when it comes to censorship I am actually ok with the cultural, historical and religion ones because they really can be a bit serious sometimes. That being said I think this is really a tempest in a teapot when it comes to being offended on a two frames forward Smash...

And you also have people bringing up Mario where a lot jokingly say he shows a stereotypical Italian... but again being fair Nintendo never really said Mario was from Italy....
They’re quoting as saying that they’re going to remove the feather. So that’s all I’m expecting. Don’t really see any harm in removing in. Probably more harm would be done if it were kept.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
They’re quoting as saying that they’re going to remove the feather. So that’s all I’m expecting. Don’t really see any harm in removing in. Probably more harm would be done if it were kept.
It will be a more wiser move if Nintendo alter it to bandit to resemble the later versions of Fire Attack I'll say.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Man japan hates the new banner in heroes.

875 likes to 3546 dislikes in japan.

Meanwhile Americas upload;

Has 4963 likes and 6,968 dislikes.

Pretty rough dislike ratio

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Man japan hates the new banner in heroes.

875 likes to 3546 dislikes in japan.

Meanwhile Americas upload;

Has 4963 likes and 6,968 dislikes.

Pretty rough dislike ratio

Blame ****ing Camilla lol

One could be ok with the Corrins after realizing they're
Fallen

Mikoto fits perfecly well because mum

But the damn cow doesn't have any business here, even if they imply she's an alternate dimension one or a Loki it is no excuse and was just added because boobs.

At least this could favor Eirika a bit in CYL3

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well, Nintendo tech support just sent me my download codes for Splatoon 2 gear and Piranha Plant. That was faster than I expected.

Now hopefully they're looking into why their emails are not appearing in my inbox at all besides the eShop purchases receipts.

D

Deleted member

I played some Crash and Rayman. Fun.
Well good luck with that. :dr^_^:

If you're still waiting for someone to play, I can spare a bit of time. Probably only a few matches, but it's something.
Oh. Are you available tomorrow? I think I am a bit burnt out at the moment.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I'll never forgive the fact that Bubsy has a new release coming out soon (yes, again), while F-Zero has been biting the dust for over a decade now.

D

Deleted member

I just want to feel accomplished...
Accomplished?

There is much more accomplishments then trying to raise your rank in a small Smash Bros. website.

Do something that gives you a lot of achievement so you can feel accomplished.

You are only 15 just like me, and I do not think they take people into their ranks until you are an adult. :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'll never forgive the fact that Bubsy has a new release coming out soon (yes, again), while F-Zero has been biting the dust for over a decade now.
Bubsy is ironic, like Shaq-Fu. F-Zero is locked behind Shigeru "make a new gimmick every game" Miyamoto.

Honestly SEGA's been the one pumping out the dope F-Zero games, they just need an incentive to do another one.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Well, in terms of males, you have Xander, Hector, Chrom and Takumi. In terms of other females, only Azura now that she's getting her 4th version. Young Tiki, Eirika, Celica, F!Robin, Corrin, Cordelia, Tharja, Kagero, and Olivia still only have 3 versions. So basically, Lyn, Lucina and Camilla got 5 versions before one other female character got to 4 versions.
And before Lucina and Camilla, Lyn got 5 versions before Camilla got her 4th version, before the females mentioned above even got their 3rd version and when Hector only had 2 versions. Chrom did get his 4th version before Lyn got her 5th.
And still no Anna alt...

Blame ****ing Camilla lol

One could be ok with the Corrins after realizing they're
Fallen

Mikoto fits perfecly well because mum

But the damn cow doesn't have any business here, even if they imply she's an alternate dimension one or a Loki it is no excuse and was just added because boobs.

At least this could favor Eirika a bit in CYL3
As someone who actually likes Camiila, I do agree that she shouldn't be on this banner. I'm fine with the Corrins and excited for Mikoto, but Camilla just doesn't fit here.

I can understand Lyn and Lucina getting 5 versions, but Camilla? I'm not sure why they keep going back to her.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Honestly, I think Nintendo's at a point where any creative racing ideas just gets funneled into Mario Kart.

If you want F-Zero, Nintendo will happily advertise those turbo-racing games that barely take off before dying.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Accomplished?

There is much more accomplishments then trying to raise your rank in a small Smash Bros. website.

Do something that gives you a lot of achievement so you can feel accomplished.

You are only 15 just like me, and I do not think they take people into their ranks until you are an adult. :p
Eh, 16 in a few...

I just wish this site was more recognized than it is right now. I'm just bored with a lot things nowadays, so maybe it's that. I really don't get what started it, but that's me.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well to be fair, not completely. Captain Falcon is still in Smash, which yeah, I know is a garbage point, but because of that, he still has some form of relevancy in terms of popularity.

I hope one day we get a new F-Zero. Hell I'll take a recreation of an older F-Zero game at this point.

D

Deleted member

Bubsy has the power of meme magic behind him.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I’m gonna miss Diamond is Unbreakable. It was really good.

I’m surprised that none of the protagonists died. After the last 3 acts I expected atleast 1 person, but no they all thankfully lived.

Also is that one guy actually an alien or was he just ****ing with Josuke and Okuyasu?
Hmmm.. time to start act 5. Wonder what this Jojo looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom