• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Dude got way too much dark red kool-aid all over himself. /s
I wouldn't worry about that, that's just where the skin is starting to peel off.

Hey, maybe if it keeps going the skin on his neck will pull down to his wrists like a hangnail and start waving around like streamers, that'll be fun.

Yeah it's dark but I have a complicated headcanon involved here don't panic

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't worry about that, that's just where the skin is starting to peel off.

Hey, maybe if it keeps going the skin on his neck will pull down to his wrists like a hangnail and start waving around like streamers, that'll be fun.

Yeah it's dark but I have a complicated headcanon involved here don't panic
Are you saying he is a reptile? /s

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm going to guess either 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10.
Wrong. I have many hands.
23626362.gif

/s
Did you know people can be born with more than ten fingers?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Lame that I need to call Nintendo tech support because I'm for some reason I'm never getting any emails from them, including event download codes and other promotions, with the exception of eShop purchase receipts.

Still haven't gotten the codes for Splatoon 2 gear or Piranha Plant.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I guess the reason Pokemon trainer has a leaf alt now is because leaf is in let’s go

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So I guess the reason Pokemon trainer has a leaf alt now is because leaf is in let’s go
I'm honestly not sure. One thing Smash has really been pushing special alternate costumes in general this time around. On the other, I feel that Game Freak just wants to treat us with what else the game is offering.

But hey, that might be connected intentionally too.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
...Really? That better not be the case.
Putting her in for advertising reasons and not because she's from the same remake game as FR/LG Red is dumb.

Also, is this normal?
1541627982732.png

"Tormorrow."
"There may be"
---

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Going to take a break from the boards while this Native thing is still fresh if you want to reach me of course, you always can on Discord. See y'all in a week or so.

Edit: Discord is NonSpecificGuy#4682

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Shiny had exactly 9,001 likes at the time I posted that. Poor use of a classic meme or not, it was still an opportunity I couldn't resist. :V
Come to think of it, I should have done that when I broke the 9,000 post count.

But hey who cares. My Smashboards power level will soon exceed 10,000 anyways. :)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
This year has certainly been good for her:
Smash Bros. Alt
Let's Go appearance based on cut content
ArtFX figure from Hitoshi Ariga

It's a shame she wasn't in Sun/Moon as the fan art of her is fantastic. I'm curious to see how they handle her as a silent protagonist like Red or resembles her role in the manga. Ironically she was given her original black dress back by the authors earlier this year, citing that her FRLG dress was ruined during the ORAS arc in the manga. lol

I'm personally kind of tempted to drop $$$ now on the Kanto trio now that they each will have their own figure.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Come to think of it, I should have done that when I broke the 9,000 post count.

But hey who cares. My Smashboards power level will soon exceed 10,000 anyways. :)
*quietly imagines Andy sitting in a dark room enthusiastically staring at a computer screen as he attempts to literally and non-metaphorically win the internet*

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The only things I like about Lets Go is that they're using Red's classic design, using Leaf's manga design and using her at all at that, and of course the return of OG Sabrina. GF had to do something right with this game and i'm glad they came true here.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
*quietly imagines Andy sitting in a dark room enthusiastically staring at a computer screen as he attempts to literally and non-metaphorically win the internet*
Well what else do you think he's been doing for the past decade? :confused: The poor guy is probably bored to death from sitting aside doing nothing. Not to mention he and his world were written off for Advance Wars: Tim Burton Edition. And then that world was also promptly destroyed. :)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This year has certainly been good for her:
Smash Bros. Alt
Let's Go appearance based on cut content
ArtFX figure from Hitoshi Ariga

It's a shame she wasn't in Sun/Moon as the fan art of her is fantastic. I'm curious to see how they handle her as a silent protagonist like Red or resembles her role in the manga. Ironically she was given her original black dress back by the authors earlier this year, citing that her FRLG dress was ruined during the ORAS arc in the manga. lol

I'm personally kind of tempted to drop $$$ now on the Kanto trio now that they each will have their own figure.
The figures are great by pretty expensive. Gotta save for that smash ultimate first then maybe lol

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
The figures are great by pretty expensive. Gotta save for that smash ultimate first then maybe lol
Red I believe is getting a reprint, last I heard. Green recently came out. Leaf doesn't come out until next year.

I just wish Hitoshi Ariga went with their FRLG designs for uniformity, as I would have bought them Day 1 otherwise. Also RS May and GSC Kris.

I'm holding out some hope that we'll get amiibo for her, Red, Squirtle, and Ivysaur.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Red I believe is getting a reprint, last I heard. Green recently came out. Leaf doesn't come out until next year.

I just wish Hitoshi Ariga went with their FRLG designs for uniformity, as I would have bought them Day 1 otherwise. Also RS May and GSC Kris.

I'm holding out some hope that we'll get amiibo for her, Red, Squirtle, and Ivysaur.
I believe green is out I saw that o e online not to long ago.

I kind of like the original designs but their frlg ones aren’t too bad.

It be nice if we got amiibo for costumes but we probably won’t this time. It be cool though

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>check my switch for the first time in forever
>switch dead on battery
>charger works fine
>ergo, the dock is ****ing dead

1521862893999.jpg

This has just not been my week.

D

Deleted member

I am in the mode to play some Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy soon.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
People who say the sideways Wii Remote is uncomfortable didn’t grow up playing on controllers like Sega Genesis, Saturn, the og Xbox, or any of the later Atari consoles. Play those and then tell me the sideways wii remote sucks. Hell, handle the puppy dog Switch controller and you can see the wiimote is leagues better.

Coming from someone who has played basically every console, the sideways Wii Remote is one of the very best. A trigger-shaped B button that has a satisfying click, buttons aligned in a matter where 2 of the 4 can sit nicely under your thumb without accidentally pressing any, a box shape instead of the rounded shape used on the GameCube that perfectly fits the palm, the wiimote is sublime. My only grievances with it are the tiny, cramped d pad and the lack of a couple buttons that others had. I. E. The select button, stick buttons, and any shoulder buttons. The only controller that comes close is the 360 controller. That controller is damn near perfect if it weren’t for that stupid *** d pad and the cheapness of the controller itself with all it’s creaking, misaligned analogue sticks, and terrible springs in the triggers and bumpers. The Switch Pro could’ve been something special but alas they still haven’t put the analogue triggers back into their consoles which will forever irk me.
Xbox and PlayStation both took a step back with this generations controllers while Nintendo took a baby step forward.

So, yeah, y’all are wrong is basically what I’m saying. :p
I'm gonna report this post for plagiarism lol. (JK)

If anyone even cares... there has been a fuzz about Mr. Game & Watch's forward Smash where it is just basically shows a Native American hold a fire stick, which resembles his old Game & Watch game Fire Attack. And then you have one Tweet telling Nintendo of America to remove it,
There was a problem fetching the tweet

and they actually did... and then many news video on this have garnered tons of dislikes... yikes...

To be fair we don't know how will Nintendo change this, and later versions Fire Attack have been changed to just bandits. So if Nintendo really consider both sides where they don't want to be offensive and stick to the nostalgia, they should just simply alter it to bandits.

Now here's my personal take, I have said that when it comes to censorship I am actually ok with the cultural, historical and religion ones because they really can be a bit serious sometimes. That being said I think this is really a tempest in a teapot when it comes to being offended on a two frames forward Smash...

And you also have people bringing up Mario where a lot jokingly say he shows a stereotypical Italian... but again being fair Nintendo never really said Mario was from Italy....

D

Deleted member

Perhaps something like the writing or rankings team. Probably not the best place to talk about this, but I'm not sure.
Oh I thought you were talking about IRL. Yes, not the best things to talk about in here.

What are your talents IRL though? IRL is more important than SmashBoards, obviously.
Hi peeps. How is everyone doing?
I am about to play some Crash on the PS4 Pro. Truly a bliss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom