• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Eh, 16 in a few...

I just wish this site was more recognized than it is right now. I'm just bored with a lot things nowadays, so maybe it's that. I really don't get what started it, but that's me.
Oh, great!

Well get the motivation to start new things. It is understandable to be bored with new things. If you try a new hobby and if you like it and practice it, you will eventually become good with that new hobby.

It is understandable though. I feel like it is better for this website to stay small. I feel like this website is honestly not built on supporting giant masses like Twitter, Snapchat and Facebook are. That is just me.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Blame ****ing Camilla lol

One could be ok with the Corrins after realizing they're
Fallen

Mikoto fits perfecly well because mum

But the damn cow doesn't have any business here, even if they imply she's an alternate dimension one or a Loki it is no excuse and was just added because boobs.

At least this could favor Eirika a bit in CYL3
They should have added anahakos over Camilla. It would make much more sense considering it’s reveleations based

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
They should have added anahakos over Camilla. It would make much more sense considering it’s reveleations based
He's very likely to be GHB if they continue with this theme to build Loki's plans.

D

Deleted member

Congratulations on the dressed male Corrin, praline praline . :]

Also why did the FEH Adrift video get so much dislikes?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Giogio

New protagonist is Dio’s son? He’s weird looking. Why does he and this Bruno guy have their chest showing? They look dumb. lol

Koichi and Jotaro are back too. I also like that it takes place in Italy... that’s close to France which means... Polnareff might show up!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Congratulations on the dressed male Corrin, praline praline . :]

Also why did the FEH Adrift video get so much dislikes?
Very most likely for Camilla. For both Corrins, they wouldn't garner so much hate due to them being their 3rd version respectively, not to mention the idea that they are "Fallen Heroes 2". Lyn getting her 5th Version got alot of dislikes, despite it being Blazing Blade's anniversary. Lucina getting her 5th version got dislikes, but not as much as it was a long time since her last version.
Camilla, however, got her 5th version and she also recently got her 4th version during the Summer, so much like Lyn, she got a version too close after getting one already. Not only that, but she's filler, even more so than she was on the New Years Banner. In other words, they could've used Anankos, Arete, Lilith or Sumeragi alongside Mikoto, but instead they chose Camilla again. So of course people are ticked off so much.
And let's not even point out that Camilla has yet to receive a Brave version or Legendary version. All of her versions were Seasonal, but now her 5th version is permanent, so she's staying on regular Banners. Lyn and Lucina at least have Brave versions and Legendary versions. If you took those out of the counting, Camilla actually has the most Alts in the game. Salt will be had if she wins CYL3.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you're driving home and they play Roundabout on the radio:
images (22).jpeg

When they play literally any song of Yes on the radio:
images (22).jpeg

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'll never forgive the fact that Bubsy has a new release coming out soon (yes, again), while F-Zero has been biting the dust for over a decade now.
Not to mention Advance Wars and Golden Sun.

**** is wack yo.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Makes sense.

Also, Camilla has five alternates now, which is just as much as Lyn.
It's an awkward situation, isn't it.

IS has definitive evidence of which characters are the most popular. I can only assume that the rationale behind many of these alts was that fans would be thrilled to see their favorite characters getting so much love.

They didn't anticipate how quickly fans would grow tired of their own favorites being sold to them ad nauseam.

The worst part, at least for IS, is that all these characters have to be planned, designed, and developed well in advance, so while they likely have been hearing complaints for months now, there's not much they can do. They have to keep pushing out the content they made well after fans already decided they had enough. It'll be far down the road before any lessons IS has learned from this will be able to materialize.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Giogio

New protagonist is Dio’s son? He’s weird looking. Why does he and this Bruno guy have their chest showing? They look dumb. lol

Koichi and Jotaro are back too. I also like that it takes place in Italy... that’s close to France which means... Polnareff might show up!
I still find it hard to believe that Giorno's supposed to be fifteen. Then again, Jotaro's seventeen in part 3, while Koichi's fifteen in part 4 - characters are all over the place in terms of age vs. appearance.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m expecting if there’s an act that takes place past like 2010 the ending credits song could be some garbage like Katy Perry.

Ivander

Smash Legend
And okay, it seems that the internet is associating Shantae spirit with Samus, and Lucina with... Pyra...
Found this on Twitter, and yeah I can see somebody gonna get mad on this, but I don't really care lol.

I just hope this and Samus-Shantae and Lucina-Pyra doesn't turn into another Bowsette-Booette/ Super Crown trend again..
The trend that's partly coming from the Spirits trailer is more the Possession deal rather than the outfits. Basically, after someone mentioned the idea that the fake characters are possessed by the Spirit, someone made artwork of Samus being possessed by Shantae, because of this image, hence the whole Samus-Shantae deal.

However, the other thing that got the Possession deal going alongside the first Samus-Shantae artworks was from none other than Aykk92, A.K.A. the creator of the original Bowsette comic, which showed various characters possessed by different characters, like Wario possessed by Ouendan and Mario possessed by Sephiroth.
While the trend hasn't spread to the popularity of Bowsette(even with Aykk92's comic), it has been slowly growing. Shantae-Samus is still going strong and the reason Pyra-Lucina exists was that someone asked if someone could do the same to Lucina who was possessed by Pyra in her Spirit showing and someone did. And by what I've seen, that one is also slowly growing compared to other possessions, but not as much compared to Samus-Shantae.
But the possession deal itself is slowly growing, as there's artwork of various characters possessed, like Cia possessing Zelda, Liquid Snake and Ocelot possessing Duck Hunt, Female Corrin possessed by Sakura, Olimar possessed by Camilla, SNAKE possessed by ELISE, an Octoling possessing an Inkling, etc.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I still find it hard to believe that Giorno's supposed to be fifteen. Then again, Jotaro's seventeen in part 3, while Koichi's fifteen in part 4 - characters are all over the place in terms of age vs. appearance.
Yeah it is a bit ridiculous. Giorno is too built for 15. Also Jotaro is probably 30 in part 5 in this act, right? He looks younger than he did in Stardust Crusaders.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
HOW THE **** DOES HE KNOW
HE JUST GUESSED IT AND HE RIGHT

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah it is a bit ridiculous. Giorno is too built for 15. Also Jotaro is probably 30 in part 5 in this act, right? He looks younger than he did in Stardust Crusaders.
Part 5 is where the designs start to get really wacky. I'm talking holes in suits, fishnets, and circles for eyebrows type of design. You're in the late 90s - early 2000s era of Araki, and it's hell.

Some people refer to it as the "Are you sure they aren't gay?" era because they sure look like it, but they really aren't.

praline's a witch! I've always known it!
If he only watches the anime like the sinner a witch is, it'd be months until we see Crippled-reff. And his death. And his Super Saiyan 2 Stand.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The trend that's partly coming from the Spirits trailer is more the Possession deal rather than the outfits. Basically, after someone mentioned the idea that the fake characters are possessed by the Spirit, someone made artwork of Samus being possessed by Shantae, because of this image, hence the whole Samus-Shantae deal.

However, the other thing that got the Possession deal going alongside the first Samus-Shantae artworks was from none other than Aykk92, A.K.A. the creator of the original Bowsette comic, which showed various characters possessed by different characters, like Wario possessed by Ouendan and Mario possessed by Sephiroth.
While the trend hasn't spread to the popularity of Bowsette(even with Aykk92's comic), it has been slowly growing. Shantae-Samus is still going strong and the reason Pyra-Lucina exists was that someone asked if someone could do the same to Lucina who was possessed by Pyra in her Spirit showing and someone did. And by what I've seen, that one is also slowly growing compared to other possessions, but not as much compared to Samus-Shantae.
But the possession deal itself is slowly growing, as there's artwork of various characters possessed, like Cia possessing Zelda, Liquid Snake and Ocelot possessing Duck Hunt, Female Corrin possessed by Sakura, Olimar possessed by Camilla, SNAKE possessed by ELISE, an Octoling possessing an Inkling, etc.
Who is Elise?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
In this case it was. It's adorable that you think I'm capable of such subtlety... :yoshi:
>adorable

What's really adorable is your choice reading. I've already stated that it had nothing to do with what you specifically meant. It was how it came out that made it sound implying.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Will Will since that post has a spoiler in it, I really thought that Bruno was a woman until he started talking lol

The characters are really weird looking yeah.

Chrono.

Which is funny cause this is when Araki was fully gone from the super buff designs of part 1 to the very early parts of DIU.

It's actually kinda weird seeing Josuke in Araki's older style.

Josukerage.png

When he's more recognizable like this.

209px-Josuke.jpg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Which is funny cause this is when Araki was fully gone from the super buff designs of part 1 to the very early parts of DIU.

It's actually kinda weird seeing Josuke in Araki's older style.

View attachment 176558

When he's more recognizable like this.

View attachment 176560
Every protagonist from that point on gets a weird transition.

Giorno's hair goes from swirls to donuts.
Jolyne's hair goes from a bun with complicated ponytails to just squished Chun-Li
Johnny goes from melting face to an actual face
And Josuke's hat goes from the biggest hat in the wild west to a floppy pancake.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I might actually get the manga and get ahead of the show honestly
As long as you know where to go that's cool.
I personally prefer reading B/W since JJCA actually made their own B/W translations instead of the usual unofficial Shueisha colorings, but that's just me and my "okay that's too much lipstick" living self.

I actually own a few of the JoJoniums for official manga.

That's supposed to be Joseph, btw.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
@Shishœ hey Todd.

I personally prefer reading B/W since JJCA actually made their own B/W translations instead of the usual unofficial Shueisha colorings, but that's just me and my "okay that's too much lipstick" living self.
Well I don’t understand hakf of what you said but ok, I’ll probably go with the black and white ones

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I actually own a few of the JoJoniums for official manga.

That's supposed to be Joseph, btw.
That looks nothing like Joseph lol

D

Deleted member

Man I’m gonna miss Diamond is Unbreakable. It was really good.

I’m surprised that none of the protagonists died. After the last 3 acts I expected atleast 1 person, but no they all thankfully lived.

Also is that one guy actually an alien or was he just ****ing with Josuke and Okuyasu?
Hmmm.. time to start act 5. Wonder what this Jojo looks like.
He's an alien. Trust me, the guy in my avi told me so
Giogio

Yeah, don't get used to them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom