• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Edit: Oops, I did not mean that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

JOSHUA MERGES JOSHUA MERGES JOSHUA MERGES JOSHUA MERGES JO

>Aether Raids
Meh, look nice but I don't really care about th--
>Heroic Grails are the rewards
These ****ers

Well, that was nice but I guess that's it, right?
>"HEY ****ERS HAVE A BOOK 3 TEASER"
I'M SORRY BUT WHAT

D

Deleted member

JOSHUA MERGES JOSHUA MERGES JOSHUA MERGES JOSHUA MERGES JO

>Aether Raids
Meh, look nice but I don't really care about th--
>Heroic Grails are the rewards
These ****ers

Well, that was nice but I guess that's it, right?
>"HEY ****ERS HAVE A BOOK 3 TEASER"
I'M SORRY BUT WHAT
I thought you said "Joshua memes" for a split second.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Anyway: Feh Channel
-Heroic Grails for TT & GHB units. Now that merges are possible, expect TT & GHB units to actually find use in Arenas, especially Armoured units like Black Knight, Aversa, Xander, Camus, Kana, Garon, etc. Also, lots of good skill fodder too like Garon, Linus, Kana, etc.
-Aether Raids for Grails
-Book III Announcement

-Sharena crying

Roberk

Smash Champion
Intelligent Systems is really self-aware, watching the Discord people were unhappy with the Feh Channel "ending" after only Aether Raids being talked about for ten minutes but they got us with that fake out for what looks like a hype Book 3. They have us known.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Book 3 of FEHeroes seems like it’ll be amazing

D

Deleted member

Let's not use transphobic slurs

My bad, I did not know what to call that. I just was confused when praline said "That was the point.".

Also you better take off that quote on what I said, it will make people think I hate trans people ( In which I really do not. I respect them. ).

I did not mean to use it as an insult, I was just confused and naive.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Glad to see that we finally have a good way of acquiring more GHB and Tempest Trial units now. I'm definitely aiming to get more Lyon and Joshua merges from them, and the other GHBs I'll get from them will probably for skill fodder.

Aether Raids looks like a mix of Arena and My Castle modes. Can't comment about how fun they'd turn out to be (I barely play on Arena mode these days) but hey, at least they give you those Hero Grails.

Also, am I the only that got Fate series vibes when they revealed the Hero Grails? Like, they are Holy Grails that grant people wishes by allowing them to summon the hero of their choosing? That's the impression I got from them.

And that Book III teaser.

Yeah, I had a feeling we'd get a teaser the moment static showed up. I wonder why was Sharena crying.

Eh, probably shouldn't get my hopes up for Book III. If Book II was anything to go by, the trailers will make it out to be an improvement, but then the story will turn out to be meh and not good.

D

Deleted member

Schnee117 Schnee117 You better take off that quote and remove what I said, I did not mean it as an insult.

Or else you are going to damage my reputation. And you know I do not like being grouped with racist haters.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Tabata resigned and 3/4 of the upcoming FFXV dlc got cancelled. Man, this sucks.

Schnee117 Schnee117 You better take off that quote and remove what I said, I did not mean it as an insult.

Or else you are going to damage my reputation. And you know I do not like being grouped with racist haters.
I mean, it all just looks awkward but okay.
You gotta live with your mistakes though, everyone has to. Use them as a lesson to learn from and improve. No one person is flawless but we should all strive to get as close to it as possible.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Tobin merges! :D

Also we should've seen it coming. World of Mystery, World of Shadows, World of Genealogy, World of Thracia, World of Binding, World of Blazing, Sacred World, World of Radiance, World of Dawn, World of Awakening, World of Birthright, World of Conquest...

...World of Light.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Tobin merges! :D

Also we should've seen it coming. World of Mystery, World of Shadows, World of Genealogy, World of Thracia, World of Binding, World of Blazing, Sacred World, World of Radiance, World of Dawn, World of Awakening, World of Birthright, World of Conquest...

...World of Light.
Where’s that damn crossover smash bros banner IS?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
FEHeroes X Smash Ultimate crossover confirmed

D

Deleted member

You gotta live with your mistakes though, everyone has to. Use them as a lesson to learn from and improve. No one person is flawless but we should all strive to get as close to it as possible.

I know, but I hope people do not misunderstand and think I hate trans people. I respect and like trans people.
Heck, I defended them at one point.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Can we just bring up the fact that you can now get Goad Armor fodder without gunning for Hector?
There are plenty of good and awesome skills from the TT & GHB units.
-Groom Marth = Drive ATK 2 and Wings of Mercy 3
-Michalis = Iote's Shield
-Camus = Goad Cavalry and Grani's Shield
-Clarisse = Glimmer and Poison Strike 3
-Legion = Panic Ploy 3
-Navarre = Threaten Speed 3
-Clive = Hit & Run
-Berkut = His Lance and Ward Cavalry
-Arden = Drive DEF 2
-Arvis = DEF Ploy 3
-Ethlyn = Physic+, SPD/DEF Bond 3, Live to Serve 3
-Jamke = Slaying Bow+, Heavy Blade and CANCEL AFFINITY(No more 5* Mathilda!)
-Julius = Draconic Aura, ATK Ploy and Guard
-Finn = Goad Cavalry
-Saias = Escape Route & Speed Ploy
-Zephiel = Life & Death 3 and Wary Fighter 3
-Narcian = Lancebreaker 3
-V!Eliwood = Goad Armor, Casa Blanca, Rally ATK/DEF, Fire Boost
-Canas = Rauorowl+ and RES Tactics
-Lloyd = Iceberg
-Linus = Brazen ATK/SPD, Luna and Drive DEF 2
-Ursula = Death Blow 3
-Lyon = Drive RES 2
-Valter = Luna and Panic Ploy 3
-Joshua = Moonbow, Close DEF 3 and Windsweep 3
-Marisa = Infantry Pulse 3 and Glimmer
-Black Knight = Steady Stance 3 and Wings of Mercy 3
-Oliver = Mirror Strike 2
-F!Robin = Blue Tomebreaker, Ignis and Gronwolf+
-Aversa = Odd Res Wave 3 and Dragon Fang
-Walhart = Luna, Grani's Shield and Chill DEF 3
-Gerome = Poleaxe+, Rally ATK/DEF, Hit & Run,
-NY!Corrin = Hama Ya+, Rally DEF/RES, Spur DEF/RES 2
-Fallen Takumi = Fury 3 and Speed Smoke 3
-Garon = Distant DEF 3 and Panic Ploy 3
-M!Kana = Brazen DEF/RES 3, Water Breath+, Fortify Dragons

D

Deleted member

I know, but I hope people do not misunderstand and think I hate trans people. I respect and like trans people.
Heck, I defended them at one point.
Don't worry about it, as long as you don't stand by it then it shouldn't matter, anyone who reads back can read right after that you didn't know better. And if not, then that's on them for not realizing that.

Tabata resigned and 3/4 of the upcoming FFXV dlc got cancelled. Man, this sucks.

Adding on to this, it's okay to acknowledge your mistakes, but you shouldn't stumble on them. Be wary that many people won't forgive you no matter what and that's okay, they're just unreasonable.

D

Deleted member

I hope my reputation is not damaged.

If there is one thing that I absolutely hate in this world that I wish is gone is racism.

I extremely hate racism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom