• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think I am going to have a little hiatus.

I just caused another drama fest and I made such a stupid mistake.

Sigh, goodbye until Monday folks. I will try to learn not to do it again, I feel like I just can not show myself in this website again.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Sigh, goodbye until Monday folks. I will try to learn not to do it again, I feel like I just can not show myself in this website again.
Dude, chill out.

The only reason you caused any "drama" was because you made a huge deal over what is effectively just a mistake.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The trend that's partly coming from the Spirits trailer is more the Possession deal rather than the outfits. Basically, after someone mentioned the idea that the fake characters are possessed by the Spirit, someone made artwork of Samus being possessed by Shantae, because of this image, hence the whole Samus-Shantae deal.
Yeah, I already know this Spirits trend started out from these gameplays from Treehouse and later Japan Smash tournaments.

However, the other thing that got the Possession deal going alongside the first Samus-Shantae artworks was from none other than Aykk92, A.K.A. the creator of the original Bowsette comic, which showed various characters possessed by different characters, like Wario possessed by Ouendan and Mario possessed by Sephiroth.
I... actually haven't seen Aykk92' comic, yet. It's best that he doesn't start the trend, but making it more popular though, not sure if he can hold it again lol.

But the possession deal itself is slowly growing, as there's artwork of various characters possessed, like Cia possessing Zelda, Liquid Snake and Ocelot possessing Duck Hunt, Female Corrin possessed by Sakura, Olimar possessed by Camilla, SNAKE possessed by ELISE, an Octoling possessing an Inkling, etc.
Cia possessing Zelda, I think you are referring to this:
Haha, Kirby actually dislikes this, while Pyra spirit is doing her iconic tea drinking pose.

Oh yeah, I've seen Olimar possessed by Camilla from Kira on Twitter, and it was hilarious.

Octoling possessing an Inkling though has those feels...

D

Deleted member

I hope my reputation is not damaged.

If there is one thing that I absolutely hate in this world that I wish is gone is racism.

I extremely hate racism.
Well, for one, it's more of a matter of transphobia in this case, not racism. Though yeah, both are terrible.

No need to leave, Schnee is an unnecessary hard ass TBH. They have me blocked, still whine about me, yet won't say a single word to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Also I didn't point this out but it also looks like :ultpalutena::ultsimon: (next to snake) are literally just their poses from the CSS
Simon definitely looks like his CSS pose, but Palutena is kinda iffy with it

Ivander

Smash Legend
Why is she dressed like a thot
That's the character Cia's outfit. Cia is possessing Zelda, so Zelda is dressed in Cia's outfit, much like how there are artworks of Samus dressed as Shantae and Lucina dressed up as Pyra.

D

Deleted member

Fine, I will stay.
Dude, chill out.

The only reason you caused any "drama" was because you made a huge deal over what is effectively just a mistake.
You are right, it is just I do not want to be classified as a cruel person who hates everyone. I do not dislike trans people at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Good night guys, I am really sorry for overreacting.

Do we promise to put this mistake behind our backs?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So it's confirmed the new Azura alt we're getting in the next TT is indeed a lolli version of her, if you'd like to call it that.

I don't know why, but I'm reminded of lolli Jalter (or in full terms, a dark and edgy version of Jeanne D'Arc turned into a little girl) from Fate/GO just from seeing her.

Probably because this is a similar case where the past versions/alts of the character still retained the traditional adult/late teen version of the character, and then a lolli alt of the character pops up after some time.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So it's confirmed the new Azura alt we're getting in the next TT is indeed a lolli version of her, if you'd like to call it that.

I don't know why, but I'm reminded of lolli Jalter (or in full terms, a dark and edgy version of Jeanne D'Arc turned into a little girl) from Fate/GO just from seeing her.

Probably because this is a similar case where the past versions/alts of the character still retained the traditional adult/late teen version of the character, and then a lolli alt of the character pops up after some time.
I believe it's actually a reference to a FE Revelations comic that featured a Young Azura. There's even an image of her if you look up Young Azura Revelations.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I believe it's actually a reference to a FE Revelations comic that featured a Young Azura. There's even an image of her if you look up Young Azura Revelations.
Yeah, I knew about it. It's from the 4koma comics.

Difference between that and her Heroes art is that her 4koma art has shorter hair and doesn't have that head wear and pants from her Heroes alt.

Also, here are lolli Azura's level 1 stats for those that are interested:

She's a slow dancer, but she does have 33 Attack, which is nice.

Her special weapon is called "Book of Shadows." The effect is that it boosts her speed by 3 by default, and if she's adjacent to an ally, she'll inflict -4 on all the foe's stats during combat.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, I knew about it. It's from the 4koma comics.

Difference between that and her Heroes art is that her 4koma art has shorter hair and doesn't have that head wear and pants from her Heroes alt.
True, but at least the young version of Azura is not "out of nowhere" compared to Jeanne Lily.

Anyway, apparently, Young Azura will actually be a Mage Infantry Dancer! And she supposedly has a Trainee Bonus too! So yeah, Azura will be the new Olivia in F2P Strategies.

Anyway, considering that we got a Young Azura, that does open the door for some potential interesting Alts of Heroes. I mean, for one, Fire Emblem 6 Bearded Hector is now an actual possibility. Also, still waiting on Young Cavalry Hardin. And who knows? Maybe some potentially interesting what-if children heroes seen as adults, like Nino? I mean...the door is open now.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
And here are the stats for the rest of the new units:

Female Corrin nearly outclasses Male Corrin in stats except for HP and Attack. Either way, both have pretty high BST!

Camilla will hit pretty hard too with that 37 Attack!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just thought of a good trailer idea for smash, might post in a bit if not tomorrow

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
  • Bullet points. Whee.
  • I get to eventually build +10 Garon after all.
  • Guess I have to build two more dragons. Can probably get Fae up to code quick; I'll have to consider the sixth.
  • J Cole's Crooked Smile is a great song. Irrelevant, just been listening to it again.
  • So either Kiran or Alphonse is in deep **** in Book 3. Huzzah.
  • Novel is crawling.
  • Pretty sure I nearly set my Oculus Go on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom