• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Speak for yourself.
Funnily enough, I couldn't care less about either of them. I got who I wanted. Everyone else is just icing on the cake. But from what I've seen, the leaks- both of them- just ruined that final direct's character reveals.

Except Piranha Plant's reveal. That is the best **** ever.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Incineroar and Ken's salt comes from the fact that the Grinch leak happened. It was a well crafted fake leak that gave hope to a wishlist of characters. Once proven fake, it ruined the previous two's potential hype because neither of them stand toe to toe with the likes of Geno, Isaac and Banjo.

Its all really unfortunate. Incineroar actually looks cool, but all this negativity makes it hard to see that.
Yeah that's a shame, while I wouldn't say that Ken & Inci are great character to end the roster. I still really like the work they did with them, especially Mr.Big Fire Cat himself, he look just so animate and fun to play. They also somewhat fixed the problem I had with his design before, so really, I don't have much to complain personally.

Tho, MAH BOYZ THE MIII FIGHTERS ARE LOOKING BETTER AND BETTER, THAT'S THE GOOOD ****.

Oh and, I'm actually really liking :ultpiranha: now, all the problem I had vanished and now I can't help but love him.

D

Deleted member

Hey @Shishœ you wanted Robin's Final Smash right?

It's quite blurry, but I think he still summons Chrom for his final Smash (On the 2:00 mark). Kinda lame tbh, at least make it a different character from Awakening, like Cordelia or Tharja, I dunno. Or you know, Grima, but nope.

Also been watching some other footage, apparently they're from an event in Barcelona. Falco's dair is like Brawl, which is rather exciting for me, and Luigi's grab is a tether one. RIP competitive Luigi.
Jesus ****ing christ this really is going out with a wet fart
My boy Shulk got some changes on his alts

Now his hair colour matches the party member he shares colour with. I kinda like them. Sadly my favourite one (Melia) doesn't fit Shulk IMO, so I might change my colour to default, Fiora or Reyn. We'll see.
Yooooo those look sick(people were already speculating this would be the case based on his icons in the Spirits screens).
It just makes it a whole lot harder for me to choose one skin though
anyone who picks the meme bathing suit is not a true shulk main tho

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Funnily enough, I couldn't care less about either of them. I got who I wanted. Everyone else is just icing on the cake. But from what I've seen, the leaks- both of them- just ruined that final direct's character reveals.

Except Piranha Plant's reveal. That is the best **** ever.
I think that's part of why Piranha Plant's reveal was so good, it was unexpected. I usually brush off leaks even if they are true, but the Verge and Grinch leaks along with box theory put a stranglehold on speculation, that made the reveals underwhelming overall.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
How is everyone doing today? :)
Good. Got to see what’s wrong with my laptop and I hope I don’t need to ship it out because there’s two weeks left of the semester but my charger doesn’t stay in and I have no battery now.

Hbu?

Also I wonder why PP was chosen over the likes of say Toad. Toad always seemed likeliest for a mario common character promotion.

But it would also mean no captain toad and that’s disappointing so I’m fine with pp

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Something else I realized.
Mystic was teasing a shocking third party for the direct.

Now let’s look at something.

Verge claims a square rep is in first

Spawn wave begins saying Sora is in as DLC and at the game awards.

Mystic says a shocking third party is coming likely the direct.

Direct comes with nothing.

Verge says he thinks the Minecraft stuff and square rep are DLC.

At this point I think it’s pretty obvious and likely the Sora rumors are true

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
How is everyone doing today? :)
Meh. Had another late night because of my Smash Direct reaction requiring a re-render due to an audio problem.

Had time to process the Smash Direct and feel at an all-time low regarding the game. Might cancel my pre-order and hold off on the game, or at least demote to regular edition.

Then again, they have me in a stranglehold with the Pirahna Plant deal.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Good. Got to see what’s wrong with my laptop and I hope I don’t need to ship it out because there’s two weeks left of the semester but my charger doesn’t stay in and I have no battery now.

Hbu?

Also I wonder why PP was chosen over the likes of say Toad. Toad always seemed likeliest for a mario common character promotion.

But it would also mean no captain toad and that’s disappointing so I’m fine with pp
Im tired but alright. Im glad you are doing well. Right now Im resting as my class watches a video.

Meh. Had another late night because of my Smash Direct reaction requiring a re-render due to an audio problem.

Had time to process the Smash Direct and feel at an all-time low regarding the game. Might cancel my pre-order and hold off on the game, or at least demote to regular edition.

Then again, they have me in a stranglehold with the Pirahna Plant deal.
Yo the piranha plant is amazing lol. I hope you get better sleep soon.

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven good luck with the dentist, man.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think that's part of why Piranha Plant's reveal was so good, it was unexpected. I usually brush off leaks even if they are true, but the Verge and Grinch leaks along with box theory put a stranglehold on speculation, that made the reveals underwhelming overall.
The trailer made it even better.

Mario was pissed and trying to see who did this to everyone and he just stops as he sees the plant.

And is like:

“Whatsa this doinga here?”

Pauses, brushes t off and is just smacked by it and like “what the fu.....”

It was such a hilarious reveal

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Something else I realized.
Mystic was teasing a shocking third party for the direct.

Now let’s look at something.

Verge claims a square rep is in first

Spawn wave begins saying Sora is in as DLC and at the game awards.

Mystic says a shocking third party is coming likely the direct.

Direct comes with nothing.

Verge says he thinks the Minecraft stuff and square rep are DLC.

At this point I think it’s pretty obvious and likely the Sora rumors are true
If Sora is in Smash they should also reveal that KH 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 are coming to the Switch atleast.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If Sora is in Smash they should also reveal that KH 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 are coming to the Switch atleast.
It'd make me regret my PS4 purchases, which isn't a new feeling per se - looking at you, DQB, WoFF and FFXV - but other than that I'd be all for it.

Reeeeeally ain't expecting it though.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I imagined the possibility of a Piranha Plant main winning Evo 2019.

I think I need to find Doctor Strange or Shulk to see in what universe where this possibility actually came true, and if we live in one of those timeline.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Today we mourn the loss of Luigi's combo game.
...But hey, atleast it's more faithful to his game, right? /s

For real tho, while the grab itself is weird, aren't the actual throw good? I think I heard that somewhere, but I'm not sure at all tbh.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
He does not.

I haven't seen it in action well to make a call on that.

I hope they are.
'guess we see that later, for all we know, while Luigi grab is more risky, his throw could be made better to compensate. Kinda like how Samus throw are quit good now, especially her backthrow who can kill now.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The character changes are going to be one of the biggest points of contention I feel and they're already putting me off the game's online even before I have experienced the inevitable lag.

Sonic looks to be a lot more fun, but it looks like they have ruined Rosalina and she was the most fun to play character in all of Smash history IMO. So it looks like Sonic is gonna be my main and I might have to drop Rosalina.

Meanwhile a lot of the powerful heavy characters look to be quite fast which is really gonna unbalance things.

I feel like they may be listening too hard to a lot of the dumb "balancing" requests from Smash Wii U/3DS.

And they're gonna keep doing it throughout the game's lifespan.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
really gonna unbalance things.
GREAT.
10 YEARS OF MAINING OLD MAN IKE ARE OVER.
That said, I wouldn't worry too much. The meta hasn't even remotely begun to develop and even from the current gameplay we can see heavies still be combo food and have universally ****ty recoveries.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Instant new side main.
There is going to be so many main in my pocket this time around, it's not even funny.

If only Link or Villager pocket existed.

D

Deleted member

I am going to go play that new Undertale game you all are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom