• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I never said PP was or wasn’t DLC. And technically he is.

I said that he shatters the fan rule of:

“Oh Sakurai would never add a generic enemy so characters like bd are not getting in” and I love Geno and Sora but I think for dlc both would be great. I just think Sora is more likely, but I wouldn’t complain either way.
That's why I personally think Piranha Plant is the worst character to be in Smash lol. But as a non Smash pack DLC... I think I can let it slide.

And yep, I think it is fair to say it's gotta be either Geno or Sora... Can't be both in right?
Or maybe there's an expect one, if that's the case it will be funny am I right?
We're all well aware from constant updates we didn't need that he's done dipped himself in living infamy.
How are you so sure?
And why do you even bother on that? Lol

Don't like Etika then ignore him, simple, no more adding beef on him.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
IF you say the the non numbered Kingdom Hearts games aren't important to the series you haven't been paying attention to the plot or any of the trailers for Kingdom Hearts 3. Everything the handheld games built upon is being used for the climax that is KH3. Many things originating from the handheld games are seemingly important to plot if the recent trailers are anything to by. Heck, Dream Drop Distance is basically the bridge between KH2 and KH3. It's what Chain of Memories was for KH1 and KH2.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
How are you so sure?

How rude of him to say that I am or how I feel about him when I'm just saying we know about his fall. :072: Doesn't mean I dislike him, assumptions-man.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Did they show off Daisy’s final smash in the treehouse bit after the direct?

Also goodnight
Yes, it's like Peach's final smash where people go to sleep, but with a Daisy themed border and Daisies as health recovery items instead of Peaches.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That doesn't count out from Geno kthiugj, and your info about that again... Is based on which source?
Thought you would have seen it by now.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...imates_lthe_holiday_season_battle_begins_nowr

Here's the cue... Any KH "main" games?
Every Kingdom Hearts game except for Kingdom Hearts V-Cast is a main game. Even the mobile game. Each one is integral to the story in some way.

Your name/FANBOYISM calling is even more old and not convinceable at the slightest... Since this name calling strat can't disprove my saying that Geno is a better choice lol.
I'm not name calling, I'm telling you what you, objectively, are coming across as.

You literally CANNOT say stuff like "Please do not mention Sora, he hasn't had a game on Switch" and not expect to develop a reputation of being a Switch fanboy, especially when you say things like that all of the time.

Like it would be one thing if you had a problem with characters who haven't been on Nintendo being in Smash, but ones not on Switch? What do you expect me to think of such a ridiculous notion?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Much to your chagrin, Chain of Memories and Dream Drop Distance are very well "main" games. They aren't spin-offs along the lines of Re-coded or 358/2 Days. Chain of Memories is a direct sequel to Kingdom Hearts 1 and Dream Drop Distance is a direct sequel to Kingdom Hearts 2. It doesn't go:
-Kingdom Hearts 1(Chain of Memories) ->Kingdom Hearts 2(Dream Drop Distance) ->Kingdom Hearts 3. Chain of Memories doesn't happen during Kingdom Hearts 1 and Dream Drop Distance doesn't happen during Kingdom Hearts 2.
It is Kingdom Hearts 1 ->Chain of Memories ->Kingdom Hearts 2 ->Dream Drop Distance ->Kingdom Hearts 3. So yeah, there are "main" games on a Nintendo system.

And using the term, "main" game when Cloud's "main" game was never on a Nintendo system. Even Sakurai mentioned that Cloud never really appeared on a Nintendo system and said that it would be "boring" if they always stuck to games on Nintendo systems only.
And this is why I never like KH time-line lol.

But you also have those HD Remix on PS4, the most recent KH on Nintendo system is Dream Drop Distance, and even that gets a HD remaster on PS4...

At the end of the day, I want actual source and teases from Sakurai and Square Enix and then we'll see.
How rude of him to say that I am or how I feel about him when I'm just saying we know about his fall. :072: Doesn't mean I dislike him, assumptions-man.
Then why do you even bother me mention about Etika? Lol I just saw his reaction and yeah... Like him, I wasn't too happy either.
I'm not name calling, I'm telling you what you, objectively, are coming across as.

You literally CANNOT say stuff like "Please do not mention Sora, he hasn't had a game on Switch" and not expect to develop a reputation of being a Switch fanboy, especially when you say things like that all of the time.

Like it would be one thing if you had a problem with characters who haven't been on Nintendo being in Smash, but ones not on Switch? What
Gonna ignore you previous stuff... For now

And that's isn't objective at the slightest... That only from you.

And like I said, it doesn't convince others and no purpose whatsoever. Come directly at my points rather than my condole preference.

Because Switch is the CURRENT Nintendo console. KH's recent games are on PS4... KH on 3ds is already 6 years old... You see where I am coming at?

Geno, OK, you will say he is old too but we have Mii costumes of him, and his game was related to Nintendo.

In conclusion. We need solid source, other than this is just you taking your personal preference a bit out of league in my opinion.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Because Switch is the CURRENT Nintendo console. KH's recent games are on PS4... KH on 3ds is already 6 years old... You see where I am coming at?
BUT THAT LITERALLY DOESN'T MATTER

:4cloud::4cloud2::4cloud::4cloud2::4cloud::4cloud2::4cloud::4cloud2::4cloud::4cloud2::4cloud::4cloud2::4cloud::4cloud2:

WE HAVE A POTTED PLANT IN THE GAME AND YOU LITERALLY GONNA BE AT ME LIKE "nah man Sora is TOO out there, you see he's not on Swit-" LIKE NAH LAD GET OUT

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna kill the treehouse for not playing Robin because goddamnit just give me his Final Smash already is that too hard?
Alpharad's reaction to Piranha Plant is funniest **** I've seen.

Him and his friends dead-*** thought it was gonna be Geno for the first few seconds.

The whole reaction is a fun watch since it's from the perspective of someone who thought the leak was 100% real.
Tbh, I thought it was Geno too but that's becayse I'm a Verg Cultist
Tell me more when you can.
Kirishima is a good boy and his armour is basicakky "press triangle to beat the newbie"

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
IF you say the the non numbered Kingdom Hearts games aren't important to the series you haven't been paying attention to the plot or any of the trailers for Kingdom Hearts 3. Everything the handheld games built upon is being used for the climax that is KH3. Many things originating from the handheld games are seemingly important to plot if the recent trailers are anything to by. Heck, Dream Drop Distance is basically the bridge between KH2 and KH3. It's what Chain of Memories was for KH1 and KH2.
From all these... One question...
How does these has to do with anything that increase Sora chance in Smash? may I ask?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
And this is why I never like KH time-line lol.

But you also have those HD Remix on PS4, the most recent KH on Nintendo system is Dream Drop Distance, and even that gets a HD remaster on PS4...

At the end of the day, I want actual source and teases from Sakurai and Square Enix and then we'll see.

Then why do you even bother me mention about Etika? Lol I just saw his reaction and yeah... Like him, I wasn't too happy either.

Gonna ignore you previous stuff...

And that's isn't objective at the slightest... That only from you.

And like I said, it doesn't convince others and no purpose whatsoever. Come directly at my points rather than my condole preference.

Those recent games are HD remasters of the previous numbered entries. KH3 hasn't come out yet, but is coming to Xbox One and yet it doesn't have the first 2 numbered entries in the series. Being primilary a playstation franchise doesn't limit it's chances to come to smash.
Metal Gear Solid is primarily a Playstation franchise with only a few games on Nintendo consoles. They include Metal Gear NES, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, Metal Gear Ghost Babel, Twin Snakes, and MGS3D: Snake Eater. The design Snake is based off of is from Metal Gear Solid 2 which never appeared on a nintendo console

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
How does these has to do with anything that increase Sora chance in Smash? may I ask?
No offense, but I don't think that's what he's saying that it's increasing any chance he has. I think he's saying "stop saying he has no chance, because he does you dingdong".

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
You were arguing that the non numbered games weren't important enough to say a mainline Kingdom Hearts appeared on a nintendo console

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I suppose I should post my full thoughts on the direct now that I have the time.

-Ken is a pretty cool addition, being the original Echo Fighter, even though he was all but confirmed to me anyway. Kind of cool that he has more that set's him apart from some of the other Echoes.
-While I personally don't care that much for Incineroar compared to the other Alolan Starters, I'm starting to warm up to him, as he's got quite a bit of personality to him. Not a huge fan of his voice though. Congrats to @GoldenYuiitusin and his other fans as well. I was kind of hoping we'd have more than just these two, but I didn't expect that much more newcomers tbh. Turns out Vergeben and the Box Theory were right.
-I'm a little sad that trophies won't be returning, but I can sort of understand why they had to be cut. Makes me wonder what they reward for Classic and All Star will be though.
-Spirits seems like it could be an interesting mode, but it's a little to early to say at the moment.
-It's kind of nice that we can set our preferred rules for Online. Also I wish that I actually knew where to get a wired LAN and how to use it.
-It does sort of feel like some of the stuff covered in the middle of the Direct was a little unnecessary.
-R.I.P. Shadow, Issac, and Spring Man. Shadow in particular was surprising, considering it would've been quite easy to make him a Sonic echo. Spring Man showing up at all was surprising, let alone being deconfirmed. Kind of cool that the Black Knight got his FE Heroes voice though. It's somewhat of a shame that FF didn't get Aerith or a Black Mage as an AT though.
-It's nice that you can actually buy music tracks in this game instead of waiting for Mew and Celebi to drop them (and I hope this means that the amount of songs we've seen in the menu section of previous Directs don't have ALL of the songs, meaning there are more than the ones that we know are in the game).
-Development of DLC is expected, but it's great to have confirmed. I'm guessing they aren't going to have Echoes as DLC. Cool how all of the DLC fighters will come with a stage and music. I'm personally hoping that Sora ends up being DLC, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
-"I wonder if I'll ever get to take a break." I wonder that too.
-A shame that Rex is only a Mii Swordfighter outfit, but I hope that he is able to be DLC. It's nice to have XC2 music in Smash, even if it's only 3 songs (that we know of).
-Piranha Plant was quite an unexpected reveal. It's entirely out of the blue and I love it. TBH, I like that it pretty much makes it so that Bandanna Dee fans don't have to deal with the whole "Goomba with a hat" argument anymore.
-It's kind of a shame that I don't think there are any events near me where I can play the game, but it's only a month till release, so I'll live.
-The cutscene for the new story mode is so cool, with there being voice acting this time around (Zelda in particular having voice acting is surprising).
-On that note, the story mode in general looks really cool. It's a little weird that Kirby is the first character to start with, but I'm not complaining. I don't like the lack of platforming segments, but it's cool that it's more like a RPG type mode. I assume at least a few bosses will be fought here (we see Galleom{I don't think I'm spelling that correctly} for a part of the trailer, so maybe will see Tabuu?). It's kind of cool that it has a Sphere Grid-esque progression system (as the Sphere Grid is one of my favorite parts of Final Fantasy X). And the vocal versoin of the main theme is amazing.

Overall, not quite as strong as the other Directs, but I still think it's still pretty good. I wish it didn't take me this long to write my thoughts since it's getting kind of late for me, but I digress. I'm still quite looking forward to the game, and it will be a Day One purchase for me, if possible.
How many of you will buy the Season Pass? I'm really not planning on it as I don't like paying for something I don't even know what is. The discount isn't really that worth it as I'm pretty sure there'll be a character I don't really care for so I might just save for one I actually want.
Since I want to have the full roster (and I could hardly stand to not have all of the characters on the roster), yes. While I potentially might not care about some of the DLC characters, I still would want to give them a shot anyway, and for all I know, one of my most wanted characters might end up being confirmed anyway.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Every Kingdom Hearts game except for Kingdom Hearts V-Cast is a main game. Even the mobile game. Each one is integral to the story in some way.
358/2 Days I would say is more spin-off than main. I mean, sure it gave some details on why Roxas left Organization XIII and why Roxas has two Keyblades. But alot of 358/2 Days was definitely more filler than important. Xion giving Roxas the 2nd Keyblade is an important detail, but Roxas leaving the Organization and getting caught by Diz and Riku had enough detail told in Kingdom Hearts 2. So really, the only important detail from 358/2 Days was Xion being the reason for the 2nd Keyblade.
Sure, Riku being confused on why Roxas had the Keyblade could be attributed to his encounter with Xion and her having the Keyblade too and Riku thinking Xion was Sora's nobody rather than Roxas, but still rather filler as Riku's confusion could've also been attributed to the fact that Roxas doesn't have a "heart", so how could he wield the Keyblade when the Keyblade is tied to the "heart"?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
When I gave you a list of KH games on Nintendo, you replied with "YEah buT ArE thEY MAiN GAEMSSS????" and we all tell you they are.

And now that you have that information, you turn around and deem it as irrelevant, which contradicts the fact that you asked us for this information as if it had relevance to the discussion.

Remember how I said you have an awful habit of over-demanding for sources on things that REALLY shouldn't need a source (because you should also do your own research coming into a debate), BUT, even when someone goes through the trouble of getting you your sources and info, you reject it because it doesn't fit your Switch fanboy agenda or whatever contrived point you are trying to push? You just damage control endlessly, and that's why I always dislike getting into discussions with you?

Frame these last few posts and put them on your wall, because this is the most textbook example yet and you really gotta learn from it. Nobody will take anything you say seriously if you keep up BS like this.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
BUT THAT LITERALLY DOESN'T MATTER

:4cloud::4cloud2::4cloud::4cloud2::4cloud::4cloud2::4cloud::4cloud2::4cloud::4cloud2::4cloud::4cloud2::4cloud::4cloud2:

WE HAVE A POTTED PLANT IN THE GAME AND YOU LITERALLY GONNA BE AT ME LIKE "nah man Sora is TOO out there, you see he's not on Swit-" LIKE NAH LAD GET OUT
Oh no, I think ChikoLad's cap button is broken lol.

Can't give out constructive criticisms, check.
Don't realize these are all just opinions, check.
Edit:before I saw the later post at least, sorry.

A bit pity if I have to be honest.
You were arguing that the non numbered games weren't important enough to say a mainline Kingdom Hearts appeared on a nintendo console
I never said they weren't important, it's just that what legit reasons and advantage Sora hslas compare to other Square Enix characters? I can only think one is he is popular in Japan, but Geno is also popular as well.

And try not going overboard with this because in the end, I am not saying I am right this is just my opinion.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Remember how I said you have an awful habit of over-demanding for sources on things that REALLY shouldn't need a source (because you should also do your own research coming into a debate)
No, when it's you giving out point it is you ego should give out source, other wise I can be doubtful on your opinion and it just makes your opinion unconvincible.
And now that you have that information, you turn around and deem it as irrelevant, which contradicts the fact that you asked us for this information as if it had relevance to the discussion.
Fürst off, saying me turn around is incorrect. What I give is more counters and doubts.

And you should know at the end of the day it is just opinions... Keep making the beef bro, I'm gonna just stay chill, whereas you don't... Text+wise.

Try to learn to agree to disagree when it comes to opinions.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
358/2 Days I would say is more spin-off than main. I mean, sure it gave some details on why Roxas left Organization XIII and why Roxas has two Keyblades. But alot of 358/2 Days was definitely more filler than important. Xion giving Roxas the 2nd Keyblade is an important detail, but Roxas leaving the Organization and getting caught by Diz and Riku had enough detail told in Kingdom Hearts 2. So really, the only important detail from 358/2 Days was Xion being the reason for the 2nd Keyblade.
Sure, Riku being confused on why Roxas had the Keyblade could be attributed to his encounter with Xion and her having the Keyblade too and Riku thinking Xion was Sora's nobody rather than Roxas, but still rather filler as Riku's confusion could've also been attributed to the fact that Roxas doesn't have a "heart", so how could he wield the Keyblade when the Keyblade is tied to the "heart"?
Xion has extended importance in DDD and it seems she's gonna have importance in KH3 (she's on the cover). Without Days, you literally have no context whatsoever for who she is and why she's so important to Roxas and the overall narrative.

Chrono.

Oh no, I think ChikoLad's cap button is broken lol.

Can't give out constructive criticisms, check.
Don't realize these are all just opinions, check.

A bit pity if I have to be honest.

I never said they weren't important, it's just that what legit reasons and advantage Sora hslas compare to other Square Enix characters? I can only think one is he is popular in Japan, but Geno is also popular as well.

And try not going overboard with this because in the end, I am not saying I am right this is just my opinion.
I mean it feels like you're the one who can't take criticism. Cause every time someone doesn't agree with you, you type up like a bunch of paragraphs of almost nothing but insane ramblings.

It's been going on for almost two years now.

D

Deleted member

Sure trophies are nice, but they are not a big part of Smash.

Removing them is fine. Smash Brothers is not "Collect the Trophies, My Brothers."

Like instead of looking at the roster and collecting trophies, go play some Smash too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's why I personally think Piranha Plant is the worst character to be in Smash lol. But as a non Smash pack DLC... I think I can let it slide.

And yep, I think it is fair to say it's gotta be either Geno or Sora... Can't be both in right?
Or maybe there's an expect one, if that's the case it will be funny am I right?

How are you so sure?

If we fetnknly five fighters I think only one of them will be a square rep because they’d want other characters and companies to get the spotlight.

If we get more then one season then I think both are fair game and likely.

Chrono.

Sure trophies are nice, but they are not a big part of Smash.

Removing them is fine. Smash Brothers is not "Collect the Trophies, My Brothers."

Like instead of looking at the roster and collecting trophies, go play some Smash too.
Collect ********* G.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I mean it feels like you're the one who can't take criticism. Cause every time someone doesn't agree with you, you type up like a bunch of paragraphs of almost nothing but insane ramblings.

It's been going on for almost two years now.
I can take criticism as long it makes sense and isn't offensive or taunting. But hey people can do whatever they want, this is internet afterall.

And you mention about nothing but ramblings, that's somewhat your perspective. And again... This is Smashboards... Long ramblings exists...

That being said, thanks for the criticism dude. I will try to handle situations like this better next time (my opinions still won't change though) . But I hope that ChikoLad can do the same too. Since your criticism also fits on ChikoLad too. Just look at what's going on right now.

All in all, I already aware this is Smashboards Social thread, people can sure get toxic easily...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna kill the treehouse for not playing Robin because goddamnit just give me his Final Smash already is that too hard?

Kirishima is a good boy and his armour is basicakky "press triangle to beat the newbie"
Silence.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
No, when it's you giving out point it is you ego should give out source, other wise I can be doubtful on your opinion and it just makes your opinion unconvincible.

Fürst off, saying me turn around is incorrect. What I give is more counters and doubts.

And you should know at the end of the day it is just opinions... Keep making the beef bro, I'm gonna just stay chill, whereas you don't... Text+wise.

Try to learn to agree to disagree when it comes to opinions.
The thing is, when you ask someone for information as if it's relevant, and they get you that information, and then you tell them "that doesn't matter", you're not providing a doubt or counter, you're literally just rejecting the info you asked for because it doesn't suit your agenda anymore.

It's like when you work at retail and your boss asks you to do a thing. So you do the thing. But then your boss tells you that you actually didn't need to do the thing and you just wasted your time, and now you find yourself suppressing the urge to smack him because he's just playin' games with your time at this point.

That's kinda what trying to discuss things with you feels like. Every time.

So in the words of a famous Mashed Potato Samurai, "never ask me for anything ever again". I'm not giving any sources to you unless I deem it worth it from now on, and if you're gonna debate a subject, such as Kingdom Hearts in this case, I expect you to do your own research and get at least a foundational understanding of the subject you're talking about before you say anything.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If we fetnknly five fighters I think only one of them will be a square rep because they’d want other characters and companies to get the spotlight.

If we get more then one season then I think both are fair game and likely.
Agreed, no my concern is will there be any more third party reps?

I think BandaiNamco needs one more, they did a good job for this game too.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's like when you work at retail and your boss asks you to do a thing. So you do the thing. But then your boss tells you that you actually didn't need to do the thing and you just wasted your time, and now you find yourself suppressing the urge to smack him because he's just playin' games with your time at this point.
What of an example is this?
Like this situation I will ask the boss why he told me in the first place rather than try to smack him bro.
The thing is, when you ask someone for information as if it's relevant, and they get you that information, and then you tell them "that doesn't matter", you're not providing a doubt or counter, you're literally just rejecting the info you asked for because it doesn't suit your agenda anymore
There's no agenda here, all I seek for was your backup on your opinions and claims.

And you can think this is a solid backup, from my own perspective though... The source you give me... Wasn't really a good one:
According to the source you gave me, Furukawa only says Smash Ultimate is their big card for selling well during the holiday season, which is... Duh?

Moreover, here's the quote:
"We need continuous growth. We must keep releasing new software. That includes DLCs and other contents for big titles that are already out. And more focus on online play. Lastly, more genres and diverse games to draw in people who don't currently play on Switch."
From this quote we can only know is that many games we got might get more DLCs which we already did with Smash... He never said anything about the DLC content should be appeal to more audiences. So... Yeah, in general, Nintendo just want Smash to have more DLC, as what I think. I think regardless of who is confirmed later down the line, Nintendo is probably gonna have a good holiday sales this year.

So in the words of a famous Mashed Potato Samurai, "never ask me for anything ever again". I'm not giving any sources to you unless I deem it worth it from now on, and if you're gonna debate a subject, such as Kingdom Hearts in this case, I expect you to do your own research and get at least a foundational understanding of the subject you're talking about before you say anything.
More wiser word here, you cannot debate on when it comes to opinions my friend.

And OK, then don't blame me when I give my two cents on your opinions again then... Because when your opinions lacks backup people can doubt on it and response to it. Simple as that. This has nothing to do with worth it or not (this make you a bit arrogant too if I do say so myself) If this happens again, it definitely wouldn't be my problem.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I think I just found the greatest artwork made from after the Direct.

https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/9tdo2w/i_was_told_to_draw_this_after_the_direct/

Xion has extended importance in DDD and it seems she's gonna have importance in KH3 (she's on the cover). Without Days, you literally have no context whatsoever for who she is and why she's so important to Roxas and the overall narrative.
Indeed. DDD and KH3 are after 358/2 Days was made. So of course they are bringing a character from that game to the next game to allow the chance for the happy ending. But what I was talking about was anything that wasn't Xion before DDD & KH3.
If you look at 358/2 Days importance to Kingdom Hearts 2, the importance is little and you didn't really need 358/2 Days to get important details in Kingdom Hearts 2. You also didn't need 358/2 Days for the other games at the time like Birth by Sleep or Re-Coded. But besides learning about Xion to know her context in the upcoming games, the rest of the game is mostly filler and unneeded for seeing the important details in other games.
The bit about Xion being the reason for Roxas' 2nd Keyblade is important, but also unrequired. The bit about why Riku was confused by Roxas wielding the Keyblade is unneeded as there was another possible reason on why Riku was asking that. Sai'x and Axel planning on betraying Xemnas in 358/2 Days would've been an important detail to that conversation between Sai'x and Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts 2, had DDD not crumble it.
Xion is important to the series now, but Xion is really the only thing important about 358/2 Days as it explains her context and importance to Roxas. But the rest of the game, not so much.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm blue now

Because I am sad.

Stupid Piranha Plant took my hope.

And is going to be my main

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Alpharad's reaction to Piranha Plant is funniest **** I've seen.

Him and his friends dead-*** thought it was gonna be Geno for the first few seconds.

The whole reaction is a fun watch since it's from the perspective of someone who thought the leak was 100% real.
Beat me to it.

But yeah, watched his reaction after watching the direct. Man got faked out hard, it was beautiful.

IT'S GENO! IT'S GENO! IT'S GENO! IT'S-

tenor-1.gif

Heh.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Morgan is in robins final smash but she’s sacrificed to grima so she can cause dedtruction
My source is feh the owl.
Agreed, no my concern is will there be any more third party reps?

I think BandaiNamco needs one more, they did a good job for this game too.
id say at least two of the characters will be third parties. Maybe 3 but that might be a bit much. Third parties are still some of he biggest options left and with that last assist trophy wave I have no idea who could really join from the Nintendo side. Outside of maybe bandanna dee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom