• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Had this question myself. Feel like they should clarify, but more I think about it more I feel like PP is probably DLC pack 1.

Also curious how we'd procure PP without the preorder, if he's not part of the packs or pass. I can't see them making a exclusive char, since that'd likely throw the competitive scene especially into an uproar, but PP ain't really worth $6 on just his own sweet lonesome.

Maybe he's part of a separate pack from the pass, and preorders get that pack free while everyone else has to pick it up later? That'd suck for passholders, who'd basically lose out on the discount by having to add PP to furnish a complete roster, but if he's not DLC 1 I kind of see it as the second most likely route.
Nintendo confirmed he's not part of the Season Pass, and after his free period is up, he will be a available as a purchasable pack separate from the Fighter Pack characters.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I can still argue that Cloud is more iconic compare to Sora, and again KH series is basically primarily on Sony... so unless we get that KH III on Switch I don't think Sora is a well candidate.

I already said, Sora in Smash will be cool but I think Geno and rest of Square characters have fair shot as well compare to Sora, also money making and crap... Square and Sakurai aren't EA or Activision... it's popularity and what Smash teams wants to put matters. If they have more plausible choice, XC2 reps have more chance than any Square characters.
There’s more kingdom hearts titles on Nintendo consoles exclusively then there are on Sony ones if I am remembering correctly. So the series is well aquatinted with Nintendo.

And Sakurai may not be greedy but it’s pretty clear square is stingy. There’s no square assist trophy, cloud didn’t even show up in the wol trailer, and we still have two ff songs.

Clearly unless they get paid more they won’t contribute more. Which is why Sora being a money maker would work quite well for them.

And might be controversial but I think the Rex costume straight up deconfirms him.

Think about it him and Springman were dlc front runners to most and they got shot down back to back. Spring mans an assist and Sakurai said:

“We couldn’t quite include Rex so we hope you at least feel like your playing him with this”

That to mean sounds like a constellation prize if I’ve ever heard one. Could be wrong but I’d say I’m probably not.

I think your putting too much faith in the switch needing kh3. It doesn’t for Sora to sell or get in. Nintendo’s got plenty of ties and games with Sora to begin with, they don’t need to push for another one when just getting him in would do wonders

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If PP gets a stage I hope it is Pipe Land from SMB3; specially because that's the game that featured the first variants of the PP species.

Ivander

Smash Legend
If PP gets a stage I hope it is Pipe Land from SMB3; specially because that's the game that featured the first variants of the PP species.
If Super Mario Bros. 3 gets a stage, Giant Land or Desert Land would be great. Desert Land just for that potential Angry Sun hazard and Giant Land for the Giant enemy hazards. Okay, yes, those two were my most memorable when playing the game.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Character usage tier list:

S: :ultlink::ultgreninja::ultlucario::ultsonic::ultmewtwo:
A: :ultsimon::ultpit::ultmarth::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink:
B: :ultshulk::ultrichter::ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf::ultmetaknight::ultmegaman::ultpokemontrainer::ultike::ultroy::ultchrom::ultsheik::ultpikachu:
C: :ultsnake::ultdarkpit::ultyoshi::ultridley::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultryu::ultzss::ultrobin::ultlucina:
D: :ultolimar::ultness::ultduckhunt::ultrob::ultkirby::ultbowser::ultvillager::ultmario::ultluigi::ultlucas::ultgnw::ultpichu::ultpacman::ultmiifighters::ultfalcon:
E: :ultdiddy::ultdk::ultdoc::ultkingdedede::ultjigglypuff::ultganondorf:
F: :ultrosalina::ulticeclimbers::ultisabelle::ultinkling::ultkrool:
G: :ultbayonetta::ultbowserjr::ultwiifittrainer::ultwario::ultpeach::ultdaisy:

Questions?

S & A are tier 1 & 2 mains (respectively), B & C make up secondaries (tier 1 & 2, respectively), C is the third tier of secondaries (which I need more time to get used to), D is the "maybe" group ( with consideration), E is "meh" (not bad, but I don't know), F is "boring" (not a fan of these ones), and G is "no." (sorry, but I can't).

I'll update this later with the new icons.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Speaking of anime games, I wonder how that open world One Piece game is doing.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And might be controversial but I think the Rex costume straight up deconfirms him.

Think about it him and Springman were dlc front runners to most and they got shot down back to back. Spring mans an assist and Sakurai said:

“We couldn’t quite include Rex so we hope you at least feel like your playing him with this”

That to mean sounds like a constellation prize if I’ve ever heard one. Could be wrong but I’d say I’m probably not.
Yeah, but know the word "quite", so Rex may be out, that doesn't mean other XC2 reps are out. It could be Nia, Morag, Zeke, or even Lora...
I think your putting too much faith in the switch needing kh3. It doesn’t for Sora to sell or get in. Nintendo’s got plenty of ties and games with Sora to begin with, they don’t need to push for another one when just getting him in would do wonders
Nope as a DLC you have to take KH3 on Switch as a criteria, other what's the point of putting a character that basically already has a game on Sony's current gen console?

And it doesn't have to be KH3, it can be old KH games too...

D

Deleted member

I looked at the Stage Roster on the official site and both stages are part of the 103 Stages. So I don't think Piranha's stage is either of those 2 if Piranha's getting a new stage.
Seriously? I could swear MK64 and MK2 were not both in the game. Oh well, probably just misremembering it.
I'd be interested to hear what you think about it. I'm on the fence; I like My Hero Academia, but from what I saw of the game's final battle, I'm not sure how good the game is. (I'm caught up on the manga, so I wanted to see how it handled that particular fight)
One thing I know for sure is that you don't buy this game for the singleplayer, the Story Mode is extremely barebones and just a series of normal fights. However, the gameplay itself looks really fun and the ones who played the JPN version say it could be played competitively. The online is also apparently really good but I think I'll leave that to see for myself.
In a way, it seems to be the anti-Naruto Storm: terrible recreation of the story but really damn good gameplay(I like Storm's gameplay but I understand it's not everyone's thing).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Quick DLC wishlist/predictions. I'm unsure on the release schedule so I won't bother too much on that:

Nia: Rex and Pyra deconfirmed. Zeke and Tora possibly deconfirmed depending on how you view Spirits (I'm taking them as deconfirmed). That leaves only Nia and Mórag as the possible candidates from the base game XC2 Drivers. I would like either honestly, but Nia is my preference. Before, although I wanted her, I mostly just memed about her getting in over Rex to troll r/XenoobladeChronicles, but now I seriously believe she has at least a small chance. She's my favourite character in Xenoblade overall and not only that, I actually think she perfectly represents the series. She's got the surface level charm that drew Smash fans to Shulk, she's by far the deepest character in terms of development and backstory in XC2 IMO, and to top it all off, she could bring a ton to the table as a fighter. I envision her as a weaker but fast character, but she makes up for it with healing properties and some situational stronger attacks if she builds up Blade Affinity with Dromarch. They could also incorporate *SPOILER* if they want to, giving her a transformation property (or just make it her Final Smash). I reckon she'd be the first or second DLC character.

Sora: As far as big-hitting third parties that are left, Sora is the cream of the crop. KH3 is even more hyped than Smash Ultimate is and is overall a bigger game. He also has endless moveset potential. Personally, he's one of my favourite video game characters and it would be great to have any KH music in Smash (Yoko Shimomura already has songs in Smash so I don't think it'd be as difficult as the rights for FF songs). As far as a big hitter goes, I think no character is bigger than him right now, without going into Sony/Microsoft/non-video game territory. I reckon he'd also be first or second.

Rayman: Not as big hitting as Sora, but since he hasn't shown up at all yet despite having trophy presence in the last game, and he is a popular request within the Smash fandom, I think he makes a lot of sense, especially with Nintendo's relationship with Ubisoft. Rabbid Peach is also in the game as a Spirit so the Ubisoft presence is there. Once again, plenty of moveset potential, and he's one of my favourite mascot characters.

Fire Emblem rep: Controversial pick, but I think it makes sense. A new game is on the horizon, and we all know Smash's history with adding fresh out the gate FE characters, so a character from Three Houses could happen. They also have plenty of data to work with from the FE Heroes CYL events if they wanna put in an old fan favourite too. Out of the viable choices, Veronica from FE Heroes would be my choice, as she could have a moveset centered around summoning lesser FE characters.

For my last prediction, it's Dr. Eggman or a Gen 8 Pokémon. With Shadow deconfirmed, I feel like it's criminal that Sonic is the only ten year, perfect attendance third party character, and has had a consistent working relationship with Nintendo, such as the Mario & Sonic Olympics and the Yoshi and Zelda levels in Sonic Lost World - and he STILL hasn't got a friend/enemy of his on the roster, while Ryu only had to wait one game and Simon got one out the gate. And since we could use more villains, Dr. Eggman is perfect. I don't believe he's been seen as a Spirit either. I'm a huge Sonic fan and Eggman is one of the best villains in gaming, so he feels like a no-brainer to me.

As for a Gen 8 Pokémon, I simply think this might happen as a shameless plug for Gen 8, and if so, they'd be the last DLC character in early 2020 or something.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The only thing I like about PP being in the game is the possibility of a Mario 3 stage which I feel is the big thing missing from the Mario stage selection. Every major console Mario has that except for Mario 3 (not including SMM).

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, a bit of curiosity:
If you had the choice of a Mario mook/minion for the Smash Rep and you chose one that wasn't Piranha Plant, which one would you have chosen? I'm curious. Even though Piranha Plant looks good, if I had the choice, my choice definitely would've been Shy Guy, as they were always my favourite Mario minion.

Edit:
:eek:

Did anyone else see this in the trailer? I know I saw Sagi from Baiten Kaitos, but were Aleksandra and Henry also seen? Opossum Opossum for Code Name STEAM.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So, a bit of curiosity:
If you had the choice of a Mario mook/minion for the Smash Rep and you chose one that wasn't Piranha Plant, which one would you have chosen? I'm curious. Even though Piranha Plant looks good, if I had the choice, my choice definitely would've been Shy Guy, as they were always my favourite Mario minion.
If Kamek doesn't count, then Shy Guy as well

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Quick DLC wishlist/predictions. I'm unsure on the release schedule so I won't bother too much on that:

Nia: Rex and Pyra deconfirmed. Zeke and Tora possibly deconfirmed depending on how you view Spirits (I'm taking them as deconfirmed). That leaves only Nia and Mórag as the possible candidates from the base game XC2 Drivers. I would like either honestly, but Nia is my preference. Before, although I wanted her, I mostly just memed about her getting in over Rex to troll r/XenoobladeChronicles, but now I seriously believe she has at least a small chance. She's my favourite character in Xenoblade overall and not only that, I actually think she perfectly represents the series. She's got the surface level charm that drew Smash fans to Shulk, she's by far the deepest character in terms of development and backstory in XC2 IMO, and to top it all off, she could bring a ton to the table as a fighter. I envision her as a weaker but fast character, but she makes up for it with healing properties and some situational stronger attacks if she builds up Blade Affinity with Dromarch. They could also incorporate *SPOILER* if they want to, giving her a transformation property (or just make it her Final Smash). I reckon she'd be the first or second DLC character.

Sora: As far as big-hitting third parties that are left, Sora is the cream of the crop. KH3 is even more hyped than Smash Ultimate is and is overall a bigger game. He also has endless moveset potential. Personally, he's one of my favourite video game characters and it would be great to have any KH music in Smash (Yoko Shimomura already has songs in Smash so I don't think it'd be as difficult as the rights for FF songs). As far as a big hitter goes, I think no character is bigger than him right now, without going into Sony/Microsoft/non-video game territory. I reckon he'd also be first or second.

Rayman: Not as big hitting as Sora, but since he hasn't shown up at all yet despite having trophy presence in the last game, and he is a popular request within the Smash fandom, I think he makes a lot of sense, especially with Nintendo's relationship with Ubisoft. Rabbid Peach is also in the game as a Spirit so the Ubisoft presence is there. Once again, plenty of moveset potential, and he's one of my favourite mascot characters.

Fire Emblem rep: Controversial pick, but I think it makes sense. A new game is on the horizon, and we all know Smash's history with adding fresh out the gate FE characters, so a character from Three Houses could happen. They also have plenty of data to work with from the FE Heroes CYL events if they wanna put in an old fan favourite too. Out of the viable choices, Veronica from FE Heroes would be my choice, as she could have a moveset centered around summoning lesser FE characters.

For my last prediction, it's Dr. Eggman or a Gen 8 Pokémon. With Shadow deconfirmed, I feel like it's criminal that Sonic is the only ten year, perfect attendance third party character, and has had a consistent working relationship with Nintendo, such as the Mario & Sonic Olympics and the Yoshi and Zelda levels in Sonic Lost World - and he STILL hasn't got a friend/enemy of his on the roster, while Ryu only had to wait one game and Simon got one out the gate. And since we could use more villains, Dr. Eggman is perfect. I don't believe he's been seen as a Spirit either. I'm a huge Sonic fan and Eggman is one of the best villains in gaming, so he feels like a no-brainer to me.

As for a Gen 8 Pokémon, I simply think this might happen as a shameless plug for Gen 8, and if so, they'd be the last DLC character in early 2020 or something.
Nia won’t be playable before Rex.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So, a bit of curiosity:
Solo Luma.

He's puttin' the big boy pants on.

Don't even neeeeed mama to tell 'im what to do.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So, a bit of curiosity:

Edit:
:eek:

Did anyone else see this in the trailer? I know I saw Sagi from Baiten Kaitos, but were Aleksandra and Henry also seen? Opossum Opossum for Code Name STEAM.
Whomp definitely.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The truth is that Sakurai is still mad about the mid-part of XC2's Chapter 7 :V

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Matt Mercer continues to be a national treasure

So, a bit of curiosity:
If you had the choice of a Mario mook/minion for the Smash Rep and you chose one that wasn't Piranha Plant, which one would you have chosen? I'm curious. Even though Piranha Plant looks good, if I had the choice, my choice definitely would've been Shy Guy, as they were always my favourite Mario minion
Goomba. Gotta put respect on the OG.
Boo is a close second.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, but know the word "quite", so Rex may be out, that doesn't mean other XC2 reps are out. It could be Nia, Morag, Zeke, or even Lora...

Nope as a DLC you have to take KH3 on Switch as a criteria, other what's the point of putting a character that basically already has a game on Sony's current gen console?

And it doesn't have to be KH3, it can be old KH games too...
No you don’t. We should be over this fan assumptions now. Every fan “rule” has been absolutely shattered by smash 4s end. And whatever crawled out of that pit was just devoured by piranha plant.

Sora would get in on popularity. Nintendo has plenty of kingdom hearts games in switch, I’m sure they will get every remaster square is cooking up before 3 and let’s not forget square has an entire division opened up for the switch.

That alone is reason alone for Sora. Sora is their biggest character and square is helping make a killing on switch. Nintendo and Square are both supporting each other and profiting from it. Sora is literally how you truly cap or profit and bond as two companies. Just by being in smash he draws thousands more in. Square makes money, Nintendo makes money, everyone is happy and the have a codependent relationship. Without the other they can’t suceed with switch endeavors.

That is the beauty of the partnership and one that Sora would easily show.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just realised that not only did Rosalina get done dirty by Sakurai bias, but on her 11th anniversary too.

That's not a good present Nintendo.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Speaking of anime games, I wonder how that open world One Piece game is doing.
Also if that Kill La Kill fighting game is coming to Switch or not lol.
Not sure Tour purpose of trolling r/Xenoblade_Chronicles, well... you never handle your opinions correctly(half joking btw). But yeah, people can just be dumb on Reddit at times lol. That being said, trolling on the Internet is literally wasting your time bruh.

With all of that long rambling aside, I don't think Rex is totally out, and Zeke can be a bit 50/50 since you have playable characters having Spirits too.
Also Morag and Brighid doesn't have Spirit's or anything too, and besides of their role in the game they are more spoiler free compare to Nia so I think they are good candidates too.

Or heck... Give us Addam and Mythra lol, or Lora and Jin.
Sora: As far as big-hitting third parties that are left, Sora is the cream of the crop. KH3 is even more hyped than Smash Ultimate is and is overall a bigger game. He also has endless moveset potential. Personally, he's one of my favourite video game characters and it would be great to have any KH music in Smash (Yoko Shimomura already has songs in Smash so I don't think it'd be as difficult as the rights for FF songs). As far as a big hitter goes, I think no character is bigger than him right now, without going into Sony/Microsoft/
I would replace Geno to Sora for a Square rep. Don't get me wrong I want Sora in Smash too but if I drop my bias, I think Geno is more legit net since Geno has more request among the Smash community.

Also Geno has Smash 4 Mii costume, besides of Sakurai company's name Sora has nothing teased last game.

Please don't mention KH3 when the game so far is on PS4 (basically a game that isn't even on Switch), without any KH game on Switch I don't think it's the best timing for them to give us Sora. And I know DLC has less bar height but I just don't think Sora is fair to be in without any KH stuff on Nintendo's console. One credit I have to give to Sora though is KH dream drop distance is on 3DS so... That's that lol.

D

Deleted member

Ok, some first impressions on MHOJ Megadoomer Megadoomer
  • Holy **** the game looks good. All the footage I watched really doesn't make it justice(heh). It's no Storm but it looks much better than what it seems to be(at least on PS4, that is)
  • Gameplay feels weird but in a good way. I basically was playing Storm before this so I sort of feel lost. Everything feels really fluid and responsive and comboing is an actual thing here. It's not just button masher as some think arena brawlers are either.
  • All the characters feel really distinct from one another. Some even have unique gimmicks such as Aizawa's Erasure which disables an opponent's Quirk Specials or Kirishima's Hardening which gives him temporary super armor in all of his moves in exchange of his speed.
  • Wasn't really able to test online though. Maybe it has to do with my region and time of the day(it's past midnight here) but I wasn't even able to find opponents consistently.
  • Aizawa best character
  • Todoroki broken

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Did you guys notice that Ken is a combo king?

This dude went from a perfect N-Air > Short-Hop > Simple Tatsumaki (he doesnt say the senpuyaku) for a massive combo, but I theorize that he could have easily finished it off with a Heavy Shoryuken for MASSIVE DAMAGE.

No wonder they based him off of SF II Turbo, he's almost as fast as Piranha Plant.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
more request among the Smash community.
Means nothing at this point. Nintendo's president recently made a statement saying he wants to use Ultimate to draw in a wider audience. Sora fits into that agenda better than anyone.

And I know DLC has less bar height but I just don't think Sora is fair to be in without any KH stuff on Nintendo's console.

Please don't mention KH3 when the game so far is on PS4 (basically a game that isn't even on Switch)
Enough of your shameless Switch fanboyism, it's getting old.

If Cloud got in, so can Sora. He's had more Nintendo presence, if that has to be a relevant factor.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
No you don’t. We should be over this fan assumptions now. Every fan “rule” has been absolutely shattered by smash 4s end. And whatever crawled out of that pit was just devoured by piranha plant.

Sora would get in on popularity. Nintendo has plenty of kingdom hearts games in switch, I’m sure they will get every remaster square is cooking up before 3 and let’s not forget square has an entire division opened up for the switch.

That alone is reason alone for Sora. Sora is their biggest character and square is helping make a killing on switch. Nintendo and Square are both supporting each other and profiting from it. Sora is literally how you truly cap or profit and bond as two companies. Just by being in smash he draws thousands more in. Square makes money, Nintendo makes money, everyone is happy and the have a codependent relationship. Without the other they can’t suceed with switch endeavors.

That is the beauty of the partnership and one that Sora would easily show.
Let's come back to reality here is no matter how hard you try to shove your "theory" on Sora in Smash, we really cannot say for sure.

And can't believe I have repeat this for dozen times, I personally want Sora too, but if I have to be fair, I think Geno is a far better choice than Sora.

If he eventually gets in, great, if not, whatever. I personally think Geno is a far better choice, not based on the rules, but rather at the newcomers we got.

And Piranha Plant is not even part of the DLC lol, according to Tree house at least.
Just realised that not only did Rosalina get done dirty by Sakurai bias, but on her 11th anniversary too.

That's not a good present Nintendo.
What are you talking about? Everybody gets done dirty by Sakurai. Except Kirby.
And it actually makes sense when you look at the Japanese title of World of Light lol.
Means nothing at this point. Nintendo's president recently made a statement saying he wants to use Ultimate to draw in a wider audience. Sora fits into that agenda better than anyone.
That doesn't count out from Geno though, and your info about that again... Is based on which source?

Enough of your shameless Switch fanboyism, it's getting old.

If Cloud got in, so can Sora. He's had more Nintendo presence, if that has to be a relevant factor.
Whoopies, gonna reiterate that...

And bruh it's not that I don't know, heck I even played the 3DS one, a bit... And it was just Meh..

Here's the cue... Any KH "main" games?

And you didn't quote it well but...
Your name/FANBOYISM calling is even more old and not convinceable at the slightest... Since this name calling strat can't disprove my saying that Geno is a better choice lol.

And Switch being a well selling console with games coming to Switch, and Square Enix already replied about KH3 on Switch, if they haven't consider that yet. How does this make me simply a Switch fanboy and interpret to Sora being in Smash Ultimate as DLC?

And you always try to make as if your opinions is like fact and legit... Wgich while I want Sora too but I just don't find your long theory on Sora in Smash legit rather than just your own wishing, which OK... Power to you.

But calling me fanboy whenever I say something good about Switch, is getting low there dude. Some things just never change lol.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Alpharad's reaction to Piranha Plant is funniest **** I've seen.

Him and his friends dead-ass thought it was gonna be Geno for the first few seconds.

The whole reaction is a fun watch since it's from the perspective of someone who thought the leak was 100% real.

D

Deleted member

In non-Smash news, I've just bought My Hero One's Justice today. Downloading it right now and will probably spend the night playing it with my brother.
Been really excited to play this game for a while. Don't think anyone here is that into MHA and/or anime arena brawlers(but if anyone was on the fence regarding it, I could make a small review later). It'll certainly help on the wait for Ultimate tho.
Tell me more when you can.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Everyone: *gets voice clips*
:ultshulk:: *preexisting getting hit noise*

Seriously, why didn't he say something? He knew they were all gonna die.
Maybe they couldn’t get the actor to record some voices due to a busy schedule...or because he wasn’t Sakurai enough to get an actual line

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Reality Herr is no matter how hard you try to shove your "theory" on Sora in Smash, we really cannot say for sure.

And can't believe I have repeat this for dozen times, I personally want Sora too, but if I have to be fair, I think Geno is a far better choice than Sora.

If he eventually gets in, great, if not, whatever. I personally think Geno is a far better choice, not based on the rules, but rather at the newcomers we got.

And Piranha Plant is not even part of the DLC lol, according to Tree house at least.

What are you talking about? Everybody gets done dirty by Sakurai. Except Kirby.
And it actually makes sense when you look at the Japanese title of World of Light lol.

That doesn't count out from Geno kthiugj, and your info about that again... Is based on which source?

Whoopies, gonna reiterate that...

And bruh it's not that I don't know, heck I even played the 3DS one, a bit... And it was just Meh..

And you didn't quote it well but...
Your name/FANBOYISM calling is even more old and not convinceable at the slightest.

And Switch being a well selling console with games coming to Switch, and Square Enix already replied about KH3 on Switch, if they haven't consider that yet. How does this make me simply a Switch fanboy and interpret to Sora being in Smash Ultimate as DLC?

And you always try to make as if your opinions is like fact and legit... Wgich while I want Sora too but I just don't find your long theory on Sora in Smash legit rather than just your own wishing, which OK... Power to you.

But calling me fanboy whenever I say something good about Switch, is getting low there dude. Some things just never change lol.
I never said PP was or wasn’t DLC. And technically he is.

I said that he shatters the fan rule of:

“Oh Sakurai would never add a generic enemy so characters like bd are not getting in” and I love Geno and Sora but I think for dlc both would be great. I just think Sora is more likely, but I wouldn’t complain either way.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Forget Sora. There should be a Dragon Quest character as dlc. They’d make so much money just from the sales in Japan alone.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Alpharad's reaction to Piranha Plant is funniest **** I've seen.

Him and his friends dead-*** thought it was gonna be Geno for the first few seconds.

The whole reaction is a fun watch since it's from the perspective of someone who thought the leak was 100% real.
Wait... So Alpharad though the leak was real?

Tbh... Man I wish the Grinch leak was real lol.

Black nerd's reaction was funny too and Etika (yes he's back) was literally my reaction.

Chrono.

Wait... So Alpharad though the leak was real?

Tbh... Man I wish the Grinch leak was real lol.
Yeah, he made a video about the leak yesterday or the day before and he was all in on real. But he was pretty misinformed about it too.

Either way, it made for a hilarious reaction. Dude lost his soul like 3 times, one of his friends had a bear suit on for Banjo hype and that didn't end well.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Much to your chagrin, Chain of Memories and Dream Drop Distance are very well "main" games. They aren't spin-offs along the lines of Re-coded or 358/2 Days. Chain of Memories is a direct sequel to Kingdom Hearts 1 and Dream Drop Distance is a direct sequel to Kingdom Hearts 2. It doesn't go:
-Kingdom Hearts 1(Chain of Memories) ->Kingdom Hearts 2(Dream Drop Distance) ->Kingdom Hearts 3. Chain of Memories doesn't happen during Kingdom Hearts 1 and Dream Drop Distance doesn't happen during Kingdom Hearts 2.
It is Kingdom Hearts 1 ->Chain of Memories ->Kingdom Hearts 2 ->Dream Drop Distance ->Kingdom Hearts 3. So yeah, there are "main" games on a Nintendo system.

And using the term, "main" game when Cloud's "main" game was never on a Nintendo system. Even Sakurai mentioned that Cloud never really appeared on a Nintendo system and said that it would be "boring" if they always stuck to games on Nintendo systems only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom