• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What if Galeem actually ended up being Thanos in the trailer, and that technically means the Smash universe and Fortnite universe are one and the same?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gotta say
B02EA161-69F3-4BE1-BA38-C1DAEA33F7CA.jpeg

Planty the potted plant has been one of my favorite additions.

Such a bold and memorable rep for Disney to get in smash

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I've slowly come to the realization that Yoshi man is either willingly shunning my existence or my sass levels were too powerful and he blocked my existence.

oh well you win some you lose some

Chrono.

I wanna check out Deltarune but for that I have to play Undertale and I don't feel like playing Undertale (not right now at least.)

D

Deleted member

Who knew a plant would win me over more than any girl or manI have met in my life ( Not counting anime. )?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I wanna check out Deltarune but for that I have to play Undertale and I don't feel like playing Undertale (not right now at least.)
You gave me an idea, I am going to download it.

I will play it in some hours soon.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ya know, I'm not too sure you HAVE to.

You just won't get some of the references

Chrono.

Ya know, I'm not too sure you HAVE to.

You just won't get some of the references
It's moreso a principle thing for me. Toby himself recommends it and I'll take his word for it.

That and my girlfriend and I agreed to play Undertale together like months ago.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
id say at least two of the characters will be third parties. Maybe 3 but that might be a bit much. Third parties are still some of he biggest options left and with that last assist trophy wave I have no idea who could really join from the Nintendo side. Outside of maybe bandanna dee
My picks will be obviously be a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 rep, Tales of rep, Bandana Dee, Soul Calibur/Tenkken rep, and something unexpected and surprised... Just anything lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A man in purple walking around
Seeing a giant cat slamming a man on the ground

There's always a glimpse of hope
Of joining this match that is very dope

Ken and Incineroar have joined the fight
The purple man just wants to be part of this World of Light

"I'll soon join the true fray"
"With this racket everyone will be my prey"

Spirits, modes and items are shown
"He'll finally say I'll have a place for my own"

One more fighter he will announce
"Im tired of being a an Assist dunce"

A Piranha Plant has arrived
And poor Waluigi is now long departed

Dq8R94gVsAAtgya.jpeg

Happy Day of The Dead, chums.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Hey @Shishœ you wanted Robin's Final Smash right?

It's quite blurry, but I think he still summons Chrom for his final Smash (On the 2:00 mark). Kinda lame tbh, at least make it a different character from Awakening, like Cordelia or Tharja, I dunno. Or you know, Grima, but nope.

Also been watching some other footage, apparently they're from an event in Barcelona. Falco's dair is like Brawl, which is rather exciting for me, and Luigi's grab is a tether one. RIP competitive Luigi.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I never said PP was or wasn’t DLC. And technically he is.

I said that he shatters the fan rule of:

“Oh Sakurai would never add a generic enemy so characters like bd are not getting in”
That wasn't a fan rule though. I remember a Brawl quote where Sakurai rejected a Waddle Dee for being a generic enemy.

Course, Bandana Dee never qualified as a generic enemy.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
My boy Shulk got some changes on his alts

Now his hair colour matches the party member he shares colour with. I kinda like them. Sadly my favourite one (Melia) doesn't fit Shulk IMO, so I might change my colour to default, Fiora or Reyn. We'll see.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey there, I feel sick and tired but...

Now his hair colour matches the party member he shares colour with. I kinda like them. Sadly my favourite one (Melia) doesn't fit Shulk IMO, so I might change my colour to default, Fiora or Reyn. We'll see.
Yo that's sick! Thanks for sharing this, it make my suffering less horrible.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

I think I will stick to Shulk's original skin and Dunban's.

And yeah, basically everyone is saying Ultimate's story is literally Infinity War... so here are the memes and fanarts on it:
And this video is so funny and pretty well:
Little Mac, you are embarrassing me in front of Lucario....

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
On the smash ult adventure mode, im super excited. I also wouldnt be shocked if Mario and Kirby are the first two playable characters, just like in subspace lol (and i say this since kirby escapes capture in the trailer and mario is freed from capture in the trailer iirc)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think I'd be less salty about Incineroar if it wasn't for Verge.
I actually like the Pokemon (or at least, I used to; really not sure how i feel about it anymore) and I said multiple times that I'd prefer it to Lycanroc and Mimikyu, but then he got leaked by Verge and instantly became the only Pokemon anyone gave a damn about in Smash speculation while Decidueye was left in the dust, which kinda soured me on the angry cereal mascot.
Honestly Vergeben's leaks ruined speculation altogether for me. :/

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yes, it's like Peach's final smash where people go to sleep, but with a Daisy themed border and Daisies as health recovery items instead of Peaches.
Wait... Peach didn’t even get a new final smash? I thought they were supposed to be all quick flashy ones ao that they can get back to the action.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Whenever i get ultimate and play adventure mode, i wanna revive pichu asap. So then I will learn to wreck scrubs with pichu :p

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Incineroar and Ken's salt comes from the fact that the Grinch leak happened. It was a well crafted fake leak that gave hope to a wishlist of characters. Once proven fake, it ruined the previous two's potential hype because neither of them stand toe to toe with the likes of Geno, Isaac and Banjo.

Its all really unfortunate. Incineroar actually looks cool, but all this negativity makes it hard to see that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Did they show off Daisy’s final smash in the treehouse bit after the direct?

Also goodnight
It’s the same as Peach’s throughout the years...only better cause Daisy just seems better than her overall (plus...eating daisies and having a perfect entrance...****ing yes)
That Shadow one is definitely gonna get some...naughty art...though of course Piranha Plant is gonna get lots of it thanks to that tongue
I think I will stick to Shulk's original skin and Dunban's.

And yeah, basically everyone is saying Ultimate's story is literally Infinity War... so here are the memes and fanarts on it:

And this video is so funny and pretty well:
Little Mac, you are embarrassing me in front of Lucario....
Pit: Mr.Sakurai...I don’t feel so good
Wait... Peach didn’t even get a new final smash? I thought they were supposed to be all quick flashy ones ao that they can get back to the action.
The FS was speed up a bit (though it was already quick...Daisy has a quick and flashy one)

D

Deleted member

Incineroar and Ken's salt comes from the fact that the Grinch leak happened. It was a well crafted fake leak that gave hope to a wishlist of characters. Once proven fake, it ruined the previous two's potential hype because neither of them stand toe to toe with the likes of Geno, Isaac and Banjo.

Its all really unfortunate. Incineroar actually looks cool, but all this negativity makes it hard to see that.
Speak for yourself.
I just really didn't want Incineroar.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think I'd be less salty about Incineroar if it wasn't for Verge.
I actually like the Pokemon (or at least, I used to; really not sure how i feel about it anymore) and I said multiple times that I'd prefer it to Lycanroc and Mimikyu, but then he got leaked by Verge and instantly became the only Pokemon anyone gave a damn about in Smash speculation while Decidueye was left in the dust, which kinda soured me on the angry cereal mascot.
Honestly Vergeben's leaks ruined speculation altogether for me. :/
I hate Verg cause he spoiled nearlyevery newcomer. What’s with these ****ing assholes? Can’t we be surprised on reveals? Do they hate Sakurai that much?

D

Deleted member

Time to check out Deltarune I guess.
I hate Verg cause he spoiled nearlyevery newcomer. What’s with these ****ing ********? Can’t we be surprised on reveals? Do they hate Sakurai that much?
These leakers ruin speculation for me completely. I don't think I can participate in it anymore, because it stopped being fun.
I have other issues with verge such as the fact he used autism as an insult once.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah this ain't it chief.

Between this and the single-player content, I'm feeling my hype levels are lower than before the Direct, and that's not saying much.

She also didn't get any new alts, was really hoping for a Cosmic Spirit alt since they literally have the texture for it on her model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom