• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
DAMMIT! Why are they always showing Directs when I'm working? And because they give us such short notice I can't exactly reschedule....

I'm off today, all day....not tomorrow...
Same. I start work tomorrow right before the direct. :/

D

Deleted member

FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH FIRE EM

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Nintendo Direct tomorrow

No, this does not give Marcus Sellars credibility.

I'm guessing this is the Direct where we will finally learn about Fire Emblem Switch. I'm not banking on Pokemon Switch or new Smash info being revealed tomorrow though. Feels like a bit too early for both.

D

Deleted member

Today was an early dismissal, so I had to run through intense winds and rain all over my face! At least I can talk more today. :)

D

Deleted member

I ****ing hate Wednesdays, my dudes :4greninja:

\(°|°)/

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yes, I will say it again. Walking alone ( I usually do not walk alone ) in wind and rain for seven minutes was something. No one was even around me.
Nintendo Direct tomorrow

No, this does not give Marcus Sellars credibility.

AWW YES! I am so excited for this!
-Surprised there are no Smash for Switch memes, but once when E3 rolls around the corner... oh boy.-
You may be many things.

But considering the rest of the sentence, you ain't an intellectual. :troll:
234234.gif

*waits patiently for @Mythra 's SpongeBob bingo*
I would actually like to try that. If she actually does make that, than that would be fun.
Did you pee on your friends' house in the way? :troll:
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?

D

Deleted member

Someone just pointed this out on the FEH subreddit.
IS announced the Thracia banner, with one month of warning, without a trailer or anything despite them never doing this before AND we already have a New Heroes banner coming in a few days, yet this one received no mention.
With the possibility of FE16 showing up in the Direct, could this be a banner to promote FE16's prerelease?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Someone just pointed this out on the FEH subreddit.
IS announced the Thracia banner, with one month of warning, without a trailer or anything despite them never doing this before AND we already have a New Heroes banner coming in a few days, yet this one received no mention.
With the possibility of FE16 showing up in the Direct, could this be a banner to promote FE16's prerelease?
It would only make sense if FE16 is a Thracia remake.

Otherwise, I think that's probably just a coincidence.

D

Deleted member

Me: *opens Tumblr in a public area*
Me, two seconds later, getting reminded by the first post that half the blogs I follow are a bunch of ****ing perverts: "****"
It would only make sense if FE16 is a Thracia remake.

Otherwise, I think that's probably just a coincidence.
I don't think you understood what I meant. The fact is that a banner that's only going to be released a month from now is getting announced BEFORE the banner that comes in a few days. There's no reason for IS to do this, unless the characters in this new banner are characters we don't know about yet.

D

Deleted member

Guess what the most popular reply from the Nintendo Direct coming tomorrow was?
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Guys, please.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't think you understood what I meant. The fact is that a banner that's only going to be released a month from now is getting announced BEFORE the banner that comes in a few days. There's no reason for IS to do this, unless the characters in this new banner are characters we don't know about yet.
Just one more instance of me not being able to read. Good thing I'm not a mod :laugh:

But yeah, now that you mention it, that's pretty weird...

Guys, please.
That's actually amazing. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

That's actually amazing. :laugh:
I can agree.
As long as Smash for Switch never comes out, every time Nintendo says something about the Switch like this, we are going to get bombarded with Smash for Switch memes.
Those guys are too impatient yet excited. :p

D

Deleted member

Guys, please.
You see, this is why we never get Smash, people are doing the summoning ritual wrong.
Everyone should know the catalyst to summon Super Smash Bros. is 10kg of salt.

D

Deleted member

You see, this is why we never get Smash, people are doing the summoning ritual wrong.
Everyone should know the catalyst to summon Super Smash Bros. is 10kg of salt.
>Ten tons of salt, actually.
Speaking of weather interrupting school hours, classes got cancelled at my college due to snowfall. Praise be to the clouds above.
Glad to see you enjoying this break. The weather is going to get more intense, so that is why they sent me out of school.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH FIRE EM
TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE

D

Deleted member

Shiny: Hey look a Smash summoning circle

Me, an intellectual:
...anyone?

\(°|°)/

D

Deleted member

That would be way too expensive...

Our circle must be affordable, so that our wallets can be slain by DLC.
Exactly. Someone needs to have enough money and salt to show that they are ready. The Smash Community has plenty of salt so I am sure they are fine.
:troll:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE TROLL AND I SALE
Every time you say "Troll and I sale", the sale gets delayed :troll:

Exactly. Someone needs to have enough money and salt to show that they are ready. The Smash Community has plenty of salt so I am sure they are fine.
:troll:
But only poor people are salty since they can't pay $5.99 to win :troll:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, I didn't level up [REDACTED] to level 99. As much fun as [REDACTED] is, the fact that you can't put any core, equipement, or even level up his arts mean that, I would have to grind endlessy on boss of level 99. Which become tiring after awhile.

Really, I hope that, if they ever decide to make [REDACTED] as a full character in a futur DLC, I hope he has much more option than he have now. And that he keep, his topple/launch/smash move, because that move is just too good to pass on.

I did level him up to level 70 though, and I used the exp bonus I got to get some cool stuff out of it, so, I did get something in the end.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Let's me finish that...

FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH OR RIOT!!!!!!!!

Chrono.

So here's a nugget of rumors coming from a guy (Vandal_Leaks) who knew the Direct date two days ago.

If his word is to be trusted, then there will be five pieces of info tomorrow for the following games:

Super Mario Odyssey gets two premium DLCs, one involves Luigi's Mansion with 43 new Moons

Pokken discusses the upcoming Blastoise DLC and teases a new character.

Fire Emblem name may be called Fire Emblem: Elegy for the Brave (it's a work in progress name)

Ever Oasis Saga gets announced.

No More Heroes gets a gameplay video.

These may NOT be the only new info as vandal leaks left out Mario tennis Aces info and 3ds info, and it could also be a load of bullhonky.

D

Deleted member

GRENINJA IN POKKEN GRENINJA IN POKKEN GRENINJA IN POKKEN GRENINJA IN POKKEN GRENINJA IN POKKEN GRENINJA IN POKKEN GRENINJA IN POKKEN GRENINJA IN POKKEN GRENINJA IN POKKEN GRENINJA IN POKKEN GRENINJA IN POKKEN GRENINJA IN POKKEN GRENINJA IN POKKEN GRENINJ

D

Deleted member

Let's me finish that...

FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH OR RIOT!!!!!!!!
I am calling the police, no fanboys shall riot against the great Nintendo! :4mario:
So here's a nugget of rumors coming from a guy (Vandal_Leaks) who knew the Direct date two days ago.

If his word is to be trusted, then there will be five pieces of info tomorrow for the following games:

Super Mario Odyssey gets two premium DLCs, one involves Luigi's Mansion with 43 new Moons

Fire Emblem name may be called Fire Emblem: Elegy for the Brave (it's a work in progress name)

These may NOT be the only new info as vandal leaks left out Mario tennis Aces info and 3ds info, and it could also be a load of bullhonky.
Dang, people can find out data and secrets too soon.
Looks like a really good direct. Mario Odyssey getting to premium DLCs is something. What is No More Heroes though?
You do realize Bayonetta also exists... right?
I know her. The reason why I did not mention her was because you would be like "UH THAT MEME ONLY APPLIES TO CLOUD".
The $5.99 to win joke does apply to Bayonetta and Cloud, but the "$5.99 to win" is stupid to be honest.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Unless Hey You Pikachu 2 and Mario Teaches Typing 3 are announced, this Direct will be a disaster and I will sell ALL of my Nintendo related belongings.

Even the Mario socks.

D

Deleted member

Super Mario Odyssey
Ya--
premium DLCs
:/
Feraligatr or we riot
Ok but do we get more than the title? I'm tired of game titles being considered news
Literally what
No More Heroes? More like: Please No More of this bull****

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

No Animal crossing mentioned, dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom