• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nintendo Direct tomorrow

No, this does not give Marcus Sellars credibility.

Wooooo! Let’s go!

Brace yourself: Idiots with Pokémon & Super Smash Bros. for Switch blind hype is coming!
I just want and expect animal crossing to be announced first.
Hideki Kamiya retweeted the Nintendo Direct news.

Now before anyone gets excited, Kamiya is also known to retweet a lot about the Arcade Archives series so I'm betting it's more likely that.
wonderfull 102 please!

D

Deleted member

Shiny: Hey look a Smash summoning circle

Me, an intellectual:
...anyone?

\(°|°)/
I fully support this. Despite me never playing a Golden Sun game, I wold like for one to come on the Switch!

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Yeah, I couldn't get it out with regular editing. So thanks for mentioning the BB Code editor as I didn't know it could do that if needed.

Admittingly, they do stand out the most. But I think what makes them unoriginal to me comes from them looking too much like their inspirations/what they're based on. Like the Trubbish line looks a bit too much like a garbage bag and the Vanillite line look too much like ice cream/ice stalactite. Like I won't deny that the other Gens, especially Gen 1, have some uninspiring designs, but I always thought the better designs came from Pokemon that didn't look so much like their source material with just an added face or took good advantage of using a source material to make a rather unique Pokemon.
Like there's no denying that Pokemon like Voltorb, Grimer or Pineco look so basic and uninspiring, but you'd think after 4 Generations, they'd be a bit more creative with their designs than just taking an object and adding a face(and they still do, even if they have interesting Dex entries. *looks at Klefki*).
Although I myself think I'm being a bit hypocritical as I really like Chandelure and Cofagrigus' designs(although I like their Pokedex entries alot). But I don't know for sure since I don't like the Klink lines' designs. For all I know, it could just be the Ghost factor that the Chandelure and Cofagrigus have that make me like their designs.
I can understand where you're coming from there, especially with Vanillite's line since its secondary inspiration does little to make it stand out from the primary one. It could've used another inspiration to make it stand out a bit more in that regard, such as Spritzee looking like a perfume bottle, but also having a bird-like mask to make it feel less familiar.

As for Chandelure and Cofagrigus, I do think the Ghost factor does benefit them since being haunted objects does give off an ethereal feel. It also helps that they have charming elements to them that makes them memorable in other ways, such as Cofagrigus' weird spider walk.

Nintendo Direct tomorrow

No, this does not give Marcus Sellars credibility.

Interesting, very interesting...

Well, aside from the games that have already been guessed, if the Diablo 3 rumors are true I could see it here since they did announce Doom and Wolfenstein 2 in the Fall direct last year. Plus, it would make for a good 'surprise' third party announcement for the direct similar to how Dark Souls was done.

As for the rumors:
I hope Ever Oasis Saga is true, the original was very overlooked for the time it came out and the series could use another chance. Pokken DLC, unless it's Hydreigon, Luxray, or Feraligatr, I'm not interested.

D

Deleted member

I have a question for all, what do you all want to talk about?
Premium Mario Odyssey DLC is a thing?
Um... No, I would not.

And I would like it if you didn't make baseless assumptions about me unless they're jokes
I am sorry my precious unicorn.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I can understand where you're coming from there, especially with Vanillite's line since its secondary inspiration does little to make it stand out from the primary one. It could've used another inspiration to make it stand out a bit more in that regard, such as Spritzee looking like a perfume bottle, but also having a bird-like mask to make it feel less familiar.

As for Chandelure and Cofagrigus, I do think the Ghost factor does benefit them since being haunted objects does give off an ethereal feel. It also helps that they have charming elements to them that makes them memorable in other ways, such as Cofagrigus' weird spider walk.

Interesting, very interesting...

Well, aside from the games that have already been guessed, if the Diablo 3 rumors are true I could see it here since they did announce Doom and Wolfenstein 2 in the Fall direct last year. Plus, it would make for a good 'surprise' third party announcement for the direct similar to how Dark Souls was done.

As for the rumors:
I hope Ever Oasis Saga is true, the original was very overlooked for the time it came out and the series could use another chance. Pokken DLC, unless it's Hydreigon, Luxray, or Feraligatr, I'm not interested.
Hydreigon would be cool, but Scolipede would be a,azing

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’s weird watching a cooking show where Guy Fieri actually cooks.

I like Guy honestly he’s my favourite food network star.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
A Nintendo Direct tomorrow, what a pleasant surprise! I'm not going to get my hype very high though, since E3 isn't that far away and that's where most of the hype reveals should be. Still, I'll give my little prediction of this Nintendo Direct.

As many of you have said, the only thing I'm truly expecting and I would be disappointed if it didn't happen, is Fire Emblem Switch. We've known about that game for more than a year, and we know it's coming this year, yet we know absolutely nothing about it. Fingers crossed we get to see something Fire Emblem related.

On the rest of the stuff:
-Mario Tennis Aces (Duh). I'm actually looking forward to that game, tennis is one of my favourite sports, and I really liked the GBA and GameCube versions of Mario Tennis. If they make something similar to those I'm in. Mario Strikers when Nintendo
-
I expected Yoshi on the last direct, but it was a mini, so maybe we can get something about that game in this one. The game isn't looking too hot for me, so they have to show me something interesting to grab my attention.
-I also think Mario Odyssey will be in, some way or another. In my ideal world it's an Isle Delfino update, but who knows.

Actually, that's pretty much everything I'm guessing, the rest can be surprises. Recently there's been a couple of leaks of games ported to the Switch, like Diablo 3 or UMVC3 (please be real), so I hope third parties have some kind of presence in this direct. I don't want the direct to be filled with ports though, just make it something new!

So yeah, really looking forward to it, but I'm not expecting anything special, I still think the E3 is were the big boys will come to play.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Gen 5 = Gen 2 > Gen 3 > Gen 7 = Gen 4 = Gen 1 >>> Gen 6 for me personally, as the games themselves, not the Pokemon in them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My expectations are so low that I’m only expecting to see Daisy and Peach in Mario Tennis Aces.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It’s weird watching a cooking show where Guy Fieri actually cooks.

I like Guy honestly he’s my favourite food network star.
But does he cook up the body bags like Bobby Flay?

My expectations are so low that I’m only expecting to see Daisy and Peach in Mario Tennis Aces.
I forgot that a new Mario Tennis game was even being made. I want some Mega Man 11 or Prime 4 news. Not sure how likely it is though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I have a question for all, what do you all want to talk about?
Premium Mario Odyssey DLC is a thing?

I am sorry my precious unicorn.
Makes sense, the games been out for a while, And most of the time 3D Mario games move on to different gimmicks rather than making direct sequels, barring Galaxy. Even 3D Land and 3D World had different gimmicks.

This show is kinda gross. Ginormous Food.

They’re making a 36” pizza.
The host is weak as hell. I mean if you're gonna have a show about over-the-top foods, don't just take 4 small ass bites. Its disrespecting the food at that point. Put a dent in it.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So for all the anime fans who like dubs, Re:Zero has recently been confirmed to FINALLY be getting a English Dub this summer.

Just a few days ago, Funimation revealed the anime's English Dub cast, and you can read the full list about that here.

Two VAs of interest:

These two characters share the same voice actor:

Yep, Natsuki Subaru will be voiced by Sean Chiplock, who also voices the proud Rito Champion Revali from Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Inb4 people start making Revali's Gale jokes with Subaru.

The second character of interest: Take a VERY good guess who this character...

a.k.a. best girl, everyone's favorite maid waifu Rem will be voiced by?

I'll give you a hint: who voices all of these characters?
If you guessed Brianna Knickerbocker, you are right! Rem will be voiced by none other than Brianna Knickerbocker herself!

I didn't expect Brianna to be casted for Re:Zero, especially for Rem of all things, but now that I look into it, I think she landed the perfect character. Brianna knows how to voice timid characters like Sakura quite well, and considering how Rem has a lot of personality traits that are similar to the little Hoshidan sister from Fire Emblem Fates, I have faith Brianna will do a great job with her role as Rem!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finally, I got all the new blades.

And boy.

I feel like I'm going to have alot of fun with Mikhail.

Also, the fact that you can put him into whatever drivers you want everytime you want is such a good idea. I wish more blades would work like this

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just finished watching season one of The Tick. FANTASTIC and hilarious show. Suck I have to wait till next year for season two.

If you ever get Amazon Prime, do not miss this show (make sure its the 2016 version and not the 2001 version).

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, already, the love is coming out for the Thracia Banner.
Going to be a while since they come in April, but still rather excited to see Leif finally getting in.

Now I wonder what we're going to get for March. I wonder if we're going to get the Awakening kids, considering at some point, Owain is likely going to join if they plan on doing Warriors DLC Maps for Owain, Olivia and Tharja.

D

Deleted member

Well, already, the love is coming out for the Thracia Banner.

Going to be a while since they come in April, but still rather excited to see Leif finally getting in.

Now I wonder what we're going to get for March. I wonder if we're going to get the Awakening kids, considering at some point, Owain is likely going to join if they plan on doing Warriors DLC Maps for Owain, Olivia and Tharja.
I wish I could say I'm gonna skip the Thracia banner but Finn is there and I already love him from the two chapters I played of FE4
Pursuit Ring+Brave Lance pls

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
D

Deleted member

I have a question for all. I usually am a selfless guy who does not have that much pride at all, so here is my question.

Am I the most popular and notable fourteen year old in SmashBoards?

Any answer is fine. :p
Apparently there's a decent chance Nintendo overtakes the Xbox this year, if Switch continues to do well anyway.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-03-07-nintendo-expected-to-overtake-microsoft-in-2018
Judging from the Switch's hype not even being over, I think Nintendo will overtake Xbox this year.
Xbox can boast with its new "powerful console", but Nintendo does a much better job at appealing to the majority.

Ivander

Smash Legend
At this point I hope someone draws Nintendo as godzilla and the other game companys as the city its curbstomping
As much as it is mean to make fun of others not doing so good, let's be honest. We all enjoy a good Godzilla thrashing regardless of the situation.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*waits patiently for Mythra Mythra 's SpongeBob bingo*
Yo yo yo yo, lemme open my fridge, I think I have something stored there.

There you go:
This Bingo is the unused one from January; I'll tweak it a bit before reposting it.

Im glad I had this one stored as I don't have enough time today to work on one from scratch.
Finally, I got all the new blades.

And boy.

I feel like I'm going to have alot of fun with Mikhail.

Also, the fact that you can put him into whatever drivers you want everytime you want is such a good idea. I wish more blades would work like this
Yo
Does Mik join after he takes down Indol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom