• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So we could possibly have Team Dedede, Bandana Dee, Parasol Dee and Waddle Doo? If the option to play as helpers rather than Kirby is possible.
I literally never knew Canadian Geese had teeth until I saw this image... then looked up more images of that in Google Images.

What a scary yet interesting way to conclude the night for me!
Have you seen the turtle teeth yet?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Shall I go get the military beavers? :p
This sounds like a setup.

For a movie.

That I'd have to get at a special store.

Well I guess I can say that I’ve still never met anyone from my province.
Far as I'm aware I've only met someone from SB once.

Met them first, learned they were here later.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This sounds like a setup.

For a movie.

That I'd have to get at a special store.

Far as I'm aware I've only met someone from SB once.

Met them first, learned they were here later.
I didn’t mean in person. lol

I’ve only met 2 people irl that I knew online. They were both from back when I went to gaiaonline 10 years ago, and it was their wedding.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I’ve only met 2 people irl that I knew online. They were both from back when I went to gaiaonline 10 years ago, and it was their wedding.
D'aww.

I was going to meet some people online that I met through a game once. Was not gonna be for a wedding though.

Long story short the job that took me to Austin fell through and after that the plan fell apart. C'est la vie.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Geese having teeth sounds like some Bizarro world Australia.
Bizarro world Australia.

So everything is trying to help you?

Wouldn't that be Canada?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I neglected most of those to avoid spoilers so...

Don't @ you means don't tag you... or don't argue with you?

As a UM theme, no it's not, and tbh the first UM track makes me more frustrated rather than pumped when hearing it while fighting an UM... and I mentioned before... XC2 battle themes are mostly better than UM themes, and Driver battle theme is one of the best behind to battle theme 3 and Torna battle theme.
Means "don't argue with me" in a meme way.

Surprised you already listened Battle Theme 3; as you have not reached the areas where it plays.
Inb4 you listened the 4th Battle Theme too.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Means "don't argue with me" in a meme way.

Surprised you already listened Battle Theme 3; as you have not reached the areas where it plays.
Inb4 you listened the 4th Battle Theme too.
I mean we've heard it back in the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Direct anyway.

And no I didn't listen to Battle Theme 4.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I mean we've heard it back in the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Direct anyway.

And no I didn't listen to Battle Theme 4.
Tru dat.

Battle Theme 4 imo stomps everything else, however you should not search it, as its real title can be considered a spoiler.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
D'aww.

I was going to meet some people online that I met through a game once. Was not gonna be for a wedding though.

Long story short the job that took me to Austin fell through and after that the plan fell apart. C'est la vie.
I danced with both the bride and the groom at their wedding lol

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Tru dat.

Battle Theme 4 imo stomps everything else, however you should not search it, as its real title can be considered a spoiler.
I expect that...since
This is just like I have heard Mechanical Rhythm way before I even play Xenoblade (yes I heard it in Smash Bros 3ds)
And I have never heard Zaza's theme until I reach to the final boss.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well it can’t be any worse than that town of men who think they don’t need women to procreate.
I remember seeing that in a webcomic I can't link.

I bet it's less funny in real life.

Chrono.

Guys I'm in a bit of a pickle.

I can buy one eShop game soon, but just one.

Right now I'm between Golf Story and Celeste. Or wait a bit more and getting Danmaku Unlimited 3. Which one of the first two games would you recommend getting first?

Danmaku isn't out yet and I don't think you guys are into Bullet Hell Shmups so don't worry about commenting on that one.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I’m afraid of what they become when they all fuse.
Probably just a giant ****.

Reaction would probably be like that scene out of Austin Powers.

Right now I'm between Golf Story and Celeste. Or wait a bit more and getting Danmaku Unlimited 3. Which one of the first two games would you recommend getting first?
Golf Story if you have a Steam account.

Celeste if you don't.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So, the Kirby Star Allies demo has been datamined. Being a poor sap who has yet to procure a Switch, I caved and read some spoilers and uh.

Wow.

- There are 4 worlds. Before you worry, Derrick from GX said that the first 3 worlds took him 4 hours alone, and apparently the 4th is so huge that it's 45% of the game.

- Post game sounds good, it's a Meta Knightmare esque mode where you can play as Dedede, Meta Knight, Bandana Dee and the helpers.

- The Arena is back but it's a little different. You can die more than once now but you lose points as a result. As a trade off, there are multiple difficulty options.

- Dark Matter is back, and seemingly so is Galacta Knight, and they both have noteworthy roles in the plot.

There's some more stuff but I figured these were the big things to note.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Danmaku isn't out yet and I don't think you guys are into Bullet Hell Shmups so don't worry about commenting on that one.
Celeste I would say. I heard good things about it at the very least. And I do like platformers, especially if they have Mega Man X style wall jumps. That said, neither are a number one choice for an indie game I'd pick right away, but Celeste is the more appealing of the two. Though that's just me.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I have Steam, but would really prefer to play on console/handheld if I can.
Thought process is that Celeste will inevitably go on some kind of sale on Steam that makes it dirt cheap compared to the Switch version.

Then you get both reasonably.

If that's not a concern, my understanding is Celeste is the better game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So, the Kirby Star Allies demo has been datamined. Being a poor sap who has yet to procure a Switch, I caved and read some spoilers and uh.

Wow.

- There are 4 worlds. Before you worry, Derrick from GX said that the first 3 worlds took him 4 hours alone, and apparently the 4th is so huge that it's 45% of the game.

- Post game sounds good, it's a Meta Knightmare esque mode where you can play as Dedede, Meta Knight, Bandana Dee and the helpers.

- The Arena is back but it's a little different. You can die more than once now but you lose points as a result. As a trade off, there are multiple difficulty options.

- Dark Matter is back, and seemingly so is Galacta Knight, and they both have noteworthy roles in the plot.

its about time bandanna see got in on the action and became playable. It’s just what I wanted to push for him in smash more.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Question to anyone with some experience drawing; what do you draw first: the eyes or the head?

Ivander

Smash Legend
And with another Tuesday comes another FEHeroes comic and...
I have a whole lot of feelings for this one. First off, I was laughing so hard as this continuation of the last comic, that almost looked like it was going in an innuendo direction but didn't at the last moment, is indeed the innuendo section. Looks like the comic maker wanted to keep the Alfonse/Kiran train going. And that 3rd panel....:laugh:
On the other hand, plz no bully Sharena IS. ;_; Seriously, first you take her Wrys, than you try to break her feelings? Sharena did nothing wrong, comic maker. Why are you being so mean to her like how Riyo and Gudako treat Jeanne?
Although, it's funny how Sharena is jealous of Alfonse being the "bottom". You have certain preferences, Sharena?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And the military bears. As well as the wolverines.

I could've swore I mentioned it plenty of times. :confused:

Edit: Oh, and the military geese. They have the most wonderful teeth.
I can see why Geese have teeth, so do not mess with them. They use it to rip apart their victims.
Accept your punishment.

DO NOT TAKE MET HERE PLEASE NOOOO
Another soul brought to the legion of Weiss fans
\

:061:
Oh, well...
l.jpg

Wow.

Those people datamined the game already? And if one world take four hours and there is one that is 45% of the game, than oh boy. Kirby usually has between six to ten worlds, but having only four sounds interesting. Also Dark Matter and Galacta Knight!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna let myself get spoiled this time. I'm way too curious about stuff

• Spear is exclusive to Bandana Dee appearently. I might be reading too much into this, but I think it might mean something
  • RIP Magolor
  • I haven't found any mention of Dark Matter, can someone direct me there?
  • Unsurprising but MY BOY IS BAAACK
  • Game is pretty short appearently. That's a shame but at least I'm probably gonna play it with friends so it will likely be more enjoyable.
  • Music leaks when

\(°|°)/

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Question to anyone with some experience drawing; what do you draw first: the eyes or the head?
The head always come first to me. It's important that head becomes first priority so I can draw lines and determine where positions for the eyes, mouth, nose and hair go.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I have consider posting this for a while

Even though I aware I haven't got all rare Blades, here are my top 5 fav and worst/uncreative XC2 merc mission group name.

Disclaimer: all these are just the list I made on my own... and this does not include the main, spoiler Blades and Torna Blade's merc group names (Since they are only available in NG+)
  1. KOS MOS - Erde Kaiser
  2. Boreas - Verocious Vanguard
  3. Newt - Battle Cruisers
  4. Dagas - 6th Loyal Legion
  5. Agate - Frontier Falcons

1. Vess - Ting-a-ling Troupe
  2. Ursula - Ursula's New Groove
  3. Nim - Dandy Lions
  4. Godfrey - Bravest of the Brave
  5. Zenobia - Boss Buster Band

That's not all though...
Here are top 5 most confusing merc mission group name.

1. Finch - Albatrojans
  2. Adenine - Contrarians
  3. Aegeon - Hecatonics
  4. KOS MOS - Erde Kaiser
  5. Floren - Florentrancers

Now for top 5 most creative
  1. Electra - Zapmeisters
  2. Kasandra - Arrowroot Company
  3. Finch - The Albatrojans
  4. Dagas - 6th Loyal Legion
  5. Praxis - Gusty Glaives

I'm pretty sure some of you will disagree with my list, or just think it is annoying. Since some may haven't got all rare Blades, and even I only have one blade left to get (Non spoiler ones)... but I'm pretty sure I won't change my list for now.

I am curious to know those who have played Xenoblade Chronicles 2, what are your favorite merc mission group names?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

If you like hrd games get Celeste. If not, Golf Story.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If you like hrd games get Celeste. If not, Golf Story.
It looks like a typo, but it actually is "hrd games."

That's the sound you make through your clenched teeth after missing your jump for the umpteenth time.

HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD.

D

Deleted member

Appearently the Star Wars Rebels Finale aired YESTERDAY
Time to catch up

\(°|°)/

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
You generally want to start with big shapes first...then add in the details later...

Things will fall together proportionally a lot easier if you lay the foundations first rather try to eyeball everything around the smaller shapes...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner was Alice from Balloon Kid. It was kind of heated in the sense that both Goku and Ayumi were also fighting for that top spot. But Hakkun was plain forgotten. lol

Next will truly decide who is the best Pro Wrestling rep. Your choices are Fighter Hayabusa, Kin Korn Karn, The Amazon, and Starman.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom