• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sonit turns out the tumor on my rabbit was a type of cancer which they removed along with her uterus.

So Imma keep an eye on her to make sure she keeps eating and drinking water and hope the removal of the tumor with her uterus saved her

D

Deleted member

I am somehow capable of avoiding publicly embarassed in this thread, something that I wasn't able to do in my early days on this website. I'm kinda impressed

\(°|°)/

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I have consider posting this for a while

Even though I aware I haven't got all rare Blades, here are my top 5 fav and worst/uncreative XC2 merc mission group name.

Disclaimer: all these are just the list I made on my own... and this does not include the main, spoiler Blades and Torna Blade's merc group names (Since they are only available in NG+)
  1. KOS MOS - Erde Kaiser
  2. Boreas - Verocious Vanguard
  3. Newt - Battle Cruisers
  4. Dagas - 6th Loyal Legion
  5. Agate - Frontier Falcons

1. Vess - Ting-a-ling Troupe
  2. Ursula - Ursula's New Groove
  3. Nim - Dandy Lions
  4. Godfrey - Bravest of the Brave
  5. Zenobia - Boss Buster Band

That's not all though...
Here are top 5 most confusing merc mission group name.

1. Finch - Albatrojans
  2. Adenine - Contrarians
  3. Aegeon - Hecatonics
  4. KOS MOS - Erde Kaiser
  5. Floren - Florentrancers

Now for top 5 most creative
  1. Electra - Zapmeisters
  2. Kasandra - Arrowroot Company
  3. Finch - The Albatrojans
  4. Dagas - 6th Loyal Legion
  5. Praxis - Gusty Glaives

I'm pretty sure some of you will disagree with my list, or just think it is annoying. Since some may haven't got all rare Blades, and even I only have one blade left to get (Non spoiler ones)... but I'm pretty sure I won't change my list for now.

I am curious to know those who have played Xenoblade Chronicles 2, what are your favorite merc mission group names?
lol why Erde Kaiser and Hecatonics are confusing?

Head.

And I had to think about that so long it was kind of embarrassing.
I go head first.
The head always come first to me. It's important that head becomes first priority so I can draw lines and determine where positions for the eyes, mouth, nose and hair go.
You generally want to start with big shapes first...then add in the details later...

Things will fall together proportionally a lot easier if you lay the foundations first rather try to eyeball everything around the smaller shapes...
Thanks for the advice guys; I always started with the eyes and sometimes I had problems with proportions tbh.

Imma start my next Mythra drawing and I'll give her a nice head first. :denzel:

wait

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't think I've ever met people with moms who are 14 years older than them.

\(°|°)/
Well I did readabout the one girl that gave birth at like 10. So it is possible. Gross? Definitely, but still possible.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
It appears that Starman is the most wanted Pro Wrestkong character with Fghter Hayabusa coming close. The Amazon and Kin Korn Kart were the weakest links.

Next will be something that may or may not be controversial to some: Fire Emblem reps. And I will be going in order of game from the first to the most recent. Your choices are Tiki, Anna, Draug, and Cain/Abel. All from Shadow Dragon.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Good luck.

D

Deleted member

It appears that Starman is the most wanted Pro Wrestkong character with Fghter Hayabusa coming close. The Amazon and Kin Korn Kart were the weakest links.

Next will be something that may or may not be controversial to some: Fire Emblem reps. And I will be going in order of game from the first to the most recent. Your choices are Tiki, Anna, Draug, and Cain/Abel. All from Shadow Dragon.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Good luck.
Opossum Opossum You need to see this!
Seriously, I am worried for him. I hope he is doing fine.

D

Deleted member

I’d rther be shipped with pokechu if it meant not being shipped with Shiny.
I am honestly glad you think that.
If anyone ships me in this thread with anyone, I think I am going to go nuts in a... lets say "bad" way.

D

Deleted member

Question: If you had to chose one user to date, who would it be? If this is too personal, you can just say "No one".
Ehh what’s a ship among friends?
Easy, a boat with friends where you travel across the water. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Question: If you had to chose one user to date, who would it be? If this is too personal, you can just say "No one".
No one because I'm not really that close with anyone here.
And because I'm straight so my preferences are even more specific

\(°|°)/

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Serious question that needs a serious answer

Should I get this

This( same as thr top, different color)

Or this
Either first or second one you should choose.
My pick would be the first one, because black and blue is a better combo than yellow and white in my opinion.
All though I like all colors the same as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It is still perverted, why would I want to marry or try to make a family by only using myself?
Don't bother about the why?

Wonder about how it would be possible instead :p

Ehh what’s a ship among friends?
I'm a friend? :b:

Sooooo who do people ship me with?

\(°|°)/
A lighter.

No one because long-distance relationship aren't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom