• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So it seems that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 soundtrack news have been revealed... Or data mined I guess?

You Will Recall Our Names.. For anyone wondering it's the second UM theme.
Like I said, most UM theme in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 are not better than You Will Know Our Names....
Yeah, it got datamined like... a month ago.

You Will Recall Of Names is better, don't @ me.

D

Deleted member

You know, I am going to be a civil person and go to bed early.
Good night.

Edit: Military beavers sounds like something you would see in a child's cartoon.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'l get the tactical maple syrup bombs too.

Nothing annoys a foe more than being sticky everywhere :p

Eastern. More precisely, where the people speak Français :p
Man I’ve never met any Western Canadians online anywhere. Am I the only person in the Wild West on the internet?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Maybe you did but my memory is hilariously bad... maybe more embarrassingly bad than hilariously bad.

But the real question is are you and The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn eastern or western Canadian.
I'm not at the level of social openness to be willing enough to reveal yet. But even then, I wouldn't be surprised if I was both at one point and another since my father is military.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey guys how's it goi...

*frightening image of goose teeth*

Yeah no, I don't think I will be sleeping from that.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm not at the level of social openness to be willing enough to reveal yet. But even then, I wouldn't be surprised if I was both at one point and another since my father is military.
Well I mean saying you’re from east or west side doesn’t really pin point where you are when the west is 4 provinces and the east is 2 provinces and 4 islands

But fair enough I guess

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well I mean saying you’re from east or west side doesn’t really pin point where you are when the west is 4 provinces and the east is 2 provinces and 4 islands

But fair enough I guess
I'm just anxious. Ever since Grade 5 after a horrific time with a bunch of bullies and an abusive teacher, I've always had anxiety and increased paranoia and it's not the easiest to overcome, especially with my autism. Some things, I feel fine in telling or doing, but other cases, I feel very hesitant. But at least it allows me to help and relate to people who are also going through anxiety, depression or similar cases alongside people with autism.

And yeah, I've been on both sides, since my dad is military and we moved quite alot(which is always awful).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm just anxious. Ever since Grade 5 after a horrific time with a bunch of bullies and an abusive teacher, I've always had anxiety and increased paranoia and it's not the easiest to overcome, especially with my autism. Some things, I feel fine in telling or doing, but other cases, I feel very hesitant. But at least it allows me to help and relate to people who are also going through anxiety, depression or similar cases alongside people with autism.

And yeah, I've been on both sides, since my dad is military and we moved quite alot(which is always awful).
I also have major anxiety and paranoia!

...wait that’s not a good thing. Either way I’ll keave it at this.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Got to say, RWBY Volume 1 was great. All four leads were amazing, but I can say Weiss is the most interesting character so far. This is how one should write a rich character and her development felt natural.

How I never watched this series long ago was beyond me. And I loved Monty Oum's other works.

Can only wonder how much more exciting Volume 2 will be.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Finishes XC2 Chapter 3
>Raises Vandham's Level to 80
>Still ****ing dies at Olethro

"Can you believe this, Akhos?, this big australian dude basically squashed Akhos and still we got a cutscene where we were losing. What a bunch of nonsense."

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
>Finishes XC2 Chapter 3

"Can you believe this Akhos?, this big australian dude basically squashed Akhos and still we got a cutscene where we were losing. What a bunch of nonsense."
His design is still incredibly ugly so it’s not that big a loss.

Chrono.

>Finishes XC2 Chapter 3

"Can you believe this, Akhos?, this big australian dude basically squashed Akhos and still we got a cutscene where we were losing. What a bunch of nonsense."
How long did that take you?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How long did that take you?
Like 5 hours
I reduced his level to 1, killed the Sauros at Gormott to get him 50-70K Exp. per battle and reduced his level to 1 again to repeat the process.
I also tried to kill everything at the Igna cave at Uraya and resurrecting and killing Rotbart and Gonzalez over and over again, but when I realized that it would take me even longer to fill his original chart I just gave up.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
And the military bears. As well as the wolverines.

I could've swore I mentioned it plenty of times. :confused:

Edit: Oh, and the military geese. They have the most wonderful teeth.
I literally never knew Canadian Geese had teeth until I saw this image... then looked up more images of that in Google Images.

What a scary yet interesting way to conclude the night for me!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I literally never knew Canadian Geese had teeth until I saw this image... then looked up more images of that in Google Images.

How else would it eat fish? Penguins have teeth too.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

That Goose probably tells cowards to begone.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah, it got datamined like... a month ago.

You Will Recall Of Names is better, don't @ me.
I neglected most of those to avoid spoilers so...

Don't @ you means don't tag you... or don't argue with you?

As a UM theme, no it's not, and tbh the first UM track makes me more frustrated rather than pumped when hearing it while fighting an UM... and I mentioned before... XC2 battle themes are mostly better than UM themes, and Driver battle theme is one of the best behind to battle theme 3 and Torna battle theme.

My dudes

i just saw a shooting star
And I told my sister and she said "consider this your lucky night because .dads hospital room number is 444"
Yike... in Chinese, 444 is a forbidden number... you won't see this number in almost any facilities...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom